Bush is a hero
Release The Info

Netherlands

#174635 Jan 23, 2014
Please, anyone who's reading this, GET THE WORD OUT!

This is very crucial and important, if this guy is a fraud, the WORLD needs to know!

Here are some helpful links to any one TRULY interested in the phenomenom!!!

If this guy is a hoax, then the WORLD needs to know how he fabricated his stories.

If not, then we need real physicists and scientists to analyze his documentation and evidence!

;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch ...

https://twitter.com/StanRomanek

SPREAD THE WORD FAR AND WIDE!

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#174636 Jan 24, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I don't recall specifying a party....they're all crooks and shnooks.
JMO
You didn't, just your example was a crooked republican, so I gave an example of an even more crooked democrat.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#174637 Jan 24, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't, just your example was a crooked republican, so I gave an example of an even more crooked democrat.
Yep...all crooks and shnooks, regardless of party affiliation.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#174638 Jan 24, 2014
I'm gonna throw this out there. I could have my facts messed up about this but.

Didn't Wisconsin have a recall election for their Governor because of his stance with the governments workers union?

I thought they had said he misrepresented himself and didnt follow through with his campaign promises and had a reelection.

Well now I'm wondering IF that was the case couldn't we follow the same process with Obama?

I wonder how many votes he would have lost in the last election had he been honest about Obama Care before the election.

Any comments?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#174639 Jan 24, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
I'm gonna throw this out there. I could have my facts messed up about this but.
Didn't Wisconsin have a recall election for their Governor because of his stance with the governments workers union?
I thought they had said he misrepresented himself and didnt follow through with his campaign promises and had a reelection.
Well now I'm wondering IF that was the case couldn't we follow the same process with Obama?
I wonder how many votes he would have lost in the last election had he been honest about Obama Care before the election.
Any comments?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2013/11/18/...
UidiotRacemakeWo rldpeace

United States

#174640 Jan 24, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
We all miss you Lyndi, come often ! Bahahahahahaaa

United States

#174641 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>Yep...all crooks and shnooks, regardless of party affiliation.
Could not agreed with you more!

United States

#174642 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>Wonder what the response would have been, if say, badbob had posted this?
People here would actually have read it.....
Response Shock and Awe, or so zombified they left the brain in a grave yard and can do not damn thing about it, or suicide , what you think?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174643 Jan 24, 2014
UidiotSOMALIANPIRATE wrote:
<quoted text> Response Shock and Awe, or so zombified they left the brain in a grave yard and can do not damn thing about it, or suicide , what you think?
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, if you want a response from someone, try posting coherently in English, dumb Somali pirate. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174644 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>Could not agreed with you more!
What about your warlord CHOCOLATE FACE, isn't he a greedy crock too, ignorant Somali pirate? <¦-o

United States

#174645 Jan 24, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>What about your warlord CHOCOLATE FACE, isn't he a greedy crock too, ignorant Somali pirate? <¦-o
I see the war mongering dumb and ignorant enabler is back again ! Not somalian/pirate

And Some of My White Americans want not thing to do with you ignorant White Supermacist Neocons warring idealogy that is ruining the US and World with your obnoxious war machines ! You Us war mongers be facing war crimes at The international War Crimes Tribunal Just like Bush and Co, Blair and Co,... sooner or later you be Hanged , and One for World No if and Butts about it!

MBhahaahhaaa

United States

#174646 Jan 24, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, if you want a response from someone, try posting coherently in English, dumb Somali pirate. <¦-o
Not a cholate bar not a Somalian pirate! Hey some understand me and some don't! A you mental challenged one,

Again Bahhahaahaa

I see the war mongering dumb and ignorant enabler is back again ! Not somalian/pirate

And Some of My White Americans want not thing to do with you ignorant White Supermacist Neocons warring idealogy that is ruining the US and World with your obnoxious war machines ! You Us war mongers be facing war crimes at The international War Crimes Tribunal Just like Bush and Co, Blair and Co,... sooner or later you be Hanged , and One for World No if and Butts about it!

MBhahaahhaaa

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174647 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>I see the war mongering dumb and ignorant enabler is back again ! Not somalian/pirate
MBhahaahhaaa
What kind of a pirate are you then, CHOCOLATE FACE? BTW our war machines aren't obnoxious, they're the quietest in the world and most of the time the bad guys like you, don't even see them coming, ignorant Somali pirate. <¦-o

United States

#174648 Jan 24, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of a pirate are you then, CHOCOLATE FACE? BTW our war machines aren't obnoxious, they're the quietest in the world and most of the time the bad guys like you, don't even see them coming, ignorant Somali pirate. <¦-o
Not a Pirate ! You our US war mongers be facing war crimes at The international War Crimes Tribunal Just like Bush and Co, Blair and Co,... tried for war crimes against humanity; sooner or later you be Hanged , and One for World No if and Butts about it!
MBhahaahhaaa

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#174649 Jan 25, 2014
UidiotRacemakeWorldpeace wrote:
<quoted text> Not a Pirate ! You our US war mongers be facing war crimes at The international War Crimes Tribunal Just like Bush and Co, Blair and Co,... tried for war crimes against humanity; sooner or later you be Hanged , and One for World No if and Butts about it!
MBhahaahhaaa
I wonder what blows harder, the wind outside right now or you on topix?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#174650 Jan 25, 2014
UidiotRacemakeWorldpeace wrote:
<quoted text> Not a Pirate ! You our US war mongers be facing war crimes at The international War Crimes Tribunal Just like Bush and Co, Blair and Co,... tried for war crimes against humanity; sooner or later you be Hanged , and One for World No if and Butts about it!
MBhahaahhaaa
Bush sits on his ranch in Texas all day sipping a drink and enjoying a cigar. He could care less about filthy moon cultists and you.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174651 Jan 25, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Rego Park, NY

#174652 Jan 25, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush sits on his ranch in Texas all day sipping a drink and enjoying a cigar. He could care less about filthy moon cultists and you.
I see one the of crew of Us war mongering bullies are back to bully Americans and world civilian population!

hello War mongering bully unnaturally wiredbraindead ignorumus! Bahahahahahahahaa! Because the War monger Bushjr is protected by a gestapo-like govt. it not doing any good for our US , for not giving up A war criminal for war crimes against humanity , already the world beginning to mistrust our US .
Once you bully war mongers/criminals leaves US ,.the International War Crime Tribunal will find you war criminals and persecute all Us war mongers; you war mongers will sooner of later face the piper! Npo if and BUTTs about it! BAbabababaababaaaaa

Rego Park, NY

#174653 Jan 25, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
i been farting UP STORM ON YOU Warmongering jugheadst, My SMELL is like a POLAR VORTEX WILL GIVE YOU COLD HARD Facts on Topix, as the International War crime tribunal is on the hunt! Abhahaahahaaaaaa ! Better not leave US confine! BAbababaaaaaaaa

Rego Park, NY

#174654 Jan 25, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
laugh all you want , the International War crime Tribunal is looking for those our US war criminals!` Know now you wont be laughing if they catch up to you, you war mongers have no where to hide no where to run, sooner of later it catch up to you ! Sooner or later As there a change in US Administration Policies about US war criminals , as some of good guys in power , in US govt will see most of sooner or later face for war crimes agianst Humanity, good Guys in govt looking to Put way you Us war mongers/criminals to face for war crimes against world humanity! Bahhahahaaaaa One for the world! For now you think you free but justice will catch up you , sooner of later the good guy in US govt will win and see you bunch of war mongers in hell! Bababababaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Doctor REALITY" is FOS 14 min Joe Puddin 1
Division Of Cold Dead Hands 19 min say no2gun grabbers 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Shhhh 88,356
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr candlesmell 703,788
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Tellthetruth 996,533
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 5 hr Larry W-Ours 489
why Donald Trump is president (Oct '17) 8 hr Joe Fortuna 37