“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#174600 Jan 22, 2014
IDIOT wrote:
"When fascism comes to A
Sinclair Lewis
Bhahahaahaaaa
Come on, Somali stooge. Write in your own misspelled and jumbled way so we can laugh at you. Now tell me all about the electric 'car' you ordered.

'BAhahahhaaaa'
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#174601 Jan 22, 2014
The media are a pitiful lot. They don't give us any history, they don't give us any analysis, they don't tell us anything. They don't raise the most basic questions: Who has the most weapons of mass destruction in the world by far? Who has used weapons of mass destruction more than any other nation? Who has killed more people in this world with weapons of mass destruction than any other nation? The answer: the United States."
Howard Zinn

Bhahhaaaaaa

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#174602 Jan 22, 2014
UIDIOTSOMALIANPIRATE wrote:
"WHY DO THEY HATE US ?"
"From 1945 to 2003, the United States attempted to overthrow more than 40 foreign governments, and to crush more than 30 populist-nationalist movements fighting against intolerable regimes. In the process, the US bombed some 25 countries..., caused the end of life for several million people, and condemned many millions more to a life of agony and despair."
William Blum
When you say 'us' CHOCOLATE FACE, are you referring to that big greasy khat fed turd in your pocket, Somali pirate? <¦-o

United States

#174603 Jan 22, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>When you say 'us' CHOCOLATE FACE, are you referring to that big greasy khat fed turd in your pocket, Somali pirate? <¦-o
Not a Chocolate Somalian Pirate ! I'm talking about your War mongering turds! ABabahahahaaa

"Some of the character traits exhibited by serial killers or criminals may be observed in many within the political arena. They share the traits of psychopaths who are not sensitive to altruistic appeals, such as sympathy for their victims or remorse or guilt over their crimes. They possess the personality traits of lying, narcissism, selfishness, and vanity. These are the people to whom we have entrusted our fate. Is it any wonder that America is failing at home and world-wide?"
Jim Kouri Nationa law Enforcement examiner, and fifth vice-president of the National Association of Chiefs of Police....

bhahahaaa

United States

#174604 Jan 22, 2014
Q. How many marines does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. 5 -- four take the corners of the house, lift it with awesome Marine power, turn it clockwise, while the fifth Marine holds the light bulb and turns it counter clockwise.

Bahhahahaaa

United States

#174605 Jan 22, 2014
The National Science Foundation announced the following study results on U.S. military recreation preferences:
1. Sport of choice for Marines: bowling.
2. Sport of choice for Sailors: football.
3. Sport of choice for Soldiers: baseball.
4. Sport of choice for Coast Guardsmen: tennis.
5. Sport of choice for Airmen: golf.
Notice how the farther down the list you go, the smaller their balls get.

BAHAHHAHAHaaa

United States

#174606 Jan 22, 2014
A young Marine officer was in a serious car accident, but the only visible permanent injury was to both of his ears, which were amputated. Since he wasn't physically impaired he remained in the Marine and eventually rose to the rank of General. He was, however very sensitive about his appearance. One day the General was interviewing three Marines for his personal aide. The first was an aviator, and it was a great interview. At the end of the interview the General asked him, "Do you notice anything different about me?"
The young officer answered," why yes, sir. I couldn't help but notice that you have no ears." The general got very angry at the lack of tact and threw him out.
The second interview was with a female Lieutenant, and she was even better. The General asked her the same question, "Do you notice anything different about me?"
She replied, "Well, sir, you have no ears." The General threw her out also. The third interview was with a Marine Gunny. He was articulate, looked extremely sharp and seemed to know more than the two officers combined (surprise).
The General wanted this guy, and went ahead with the same question, "Do you notice anything different about me?"
To his surprise the Gunny said, "Yes sir; you wear contacts lenses."
The General was very impressed and thought, what an incredibly observant Gunny, and he didn't mention my ears. "And how do you know that I wear contacts?" The General asked.
The sharp-witted Gunny replied, "Well, sir, it's pretty hard to wear glasses with no freaking ears."

BAHHAHAHAHAHAaa

United States

#174607 Jan 22, 2014
Private Jones was assigned to the Marine induction center, where he was to advise new recruits about their government benefits, especially their Serviceman's Group Life Insurance (SGLI). It wasn't long before the center's Lieutenant noticed that Private Jones had almost a 100% record for insurance sales, which had never happened before. Rather than ask about this, the Lt. stood in the back of the room and listened to Jones' sales pitch.
Jones explained the basics of the SGLI to the new recruits, and then said. "If you have SGLI and go into battle and are killed, the government has to pay $200,000 to your beneficiaries. If you don't have SGLI, and you go into battle and get killed, the government has to pay only a maximum of $6000."
"Now," he concluded, "which bunch do you think they are going to send into battle first?"

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa

United States

#174608 Jan 22, 2014
Where are dumb wAR MONGERING enablers! Abhaahahaaaa

United States

#174609 Jan 22, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, Somali stooge. Write in your own misspelled and jumbled way so we can laugh at you. Now tell me all about the electric 'car' you ordered.
'BAhahahhaaaa'
nOT A SOMALIAN! BUT THE WORLD AND THOSE MY AMERICANS WILL BE ONEs LAUGHING AT YOU OUR US WAR MONGERS for you kind morally and financially bankrupting US , and those US corporatist even ship many your jobs overs... Bhahahahaaa i told you about Electric car way back, not gonna bring it up again! BAhahahaaaa

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#174610 Jan 22, 2014
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Where are dumb wAR MONGERING enablers! Abhaahahaaaa
Agreed.

Skumbolis is weird, no?

USA

#174611 Jan 22, 2014
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>I AM A SOMALIAN!! BAhahahaaaa
In other words, you don't have the money for a car, Somali stooge. I guess you and your pirate buddies need to raid more shipping, don't you, illiterate slob?

'BAhahahaaaa'

United States

#174612 Jan 22, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Skumbolis is weird, no?
I don't about weird but bat crazy and sometime ignorant...

United States

#174613 Jan 22, 2014
An NFL Fan Aka Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you don't have the money for a car, Somali stooge. I guess you and your pirate buddies need to raid more shipping, don't you, illiterate slob?
'BAhahahaaaa'
Why you mindless repeating same old BS in most of your posts that filled with Ad hominem. Not A somalian pirate!!

I posted way back about purchased of an electric car, not gonna bring it up again! Why you keeping deflecting from topic

You inhuman POS moron!
'
Watch this , you unempathyless inhuman war mongering scumbaggers, you not even human!

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

>>>>Indigo Child breaks down Armed Soldiers with words!<<<

This is Very Moving... "How can there be War if ALL refuse to fight?" (For Greed of the Psychopaths ...
SO, what you have to say Cold hearted War mongering grunts?

USA

#174614 Jan 22, 2014
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Why you mindless repeating same old BS in most of your posts that filled with Ad hominem. Not A somalian pirate!!
earted War mongering grunts?
The topics here are your Somali nationality, along with your lies and utter stupidity, pirate.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#174615 Jan 22, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The topics here are your Somali nationality, along with your lies and utter stupidity, pirate.
Again not a Somalian! I talking about your dumb ignorant US War mongering pyschopathics who is ruining US and world with your war machines ! Bhahahaaa

USA

#174616 Jan 22, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Again I am a Somalian! r machines ! Bhahahaaa
Nobody gives a damn about your crappy lies, Somali imbecile.

Bhahahaaa
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#174617 Jan 22, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody gives a damn about your crappy lies, Somali imbecile.
Bhahahaaa
Not A somalian! You warmonger grunters/supporters, No lies , it Its Facts researched from ARCHIVES OF LIbrary of Congress, FROM Freedom of Info Act and those good leaders in power quotes ...support my debates! You ignorant ignorumus GRUNTERS ARE DUMB AS HELL! bahahahaaa

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174618 Jan 22, 2014
UidiotSOMALIANPIRATE wrote:
<quoted text>Again not a Somalian! I talking about your dumb ignorant US War mongering pyschopathics who is ruining US and world with your war machines ! Bhahahaaa
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, does it bother you, that your Somalian warlord chieftain performs procreation duties on your wife? Or due you not care, because you get all the action you can handle with the pre teen boys at the ole mosque, barbaric khat chewing pirate? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174619 Jan 22, 2014
EDIT *do*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Anthony MN 646,751
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 49,088
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min The Hangman 971,755
Afe Babalola Admission list 2016\2017 sessio... 28 min franklinne 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 34 min andet1987 2,091
Babcock Admission list 2016\2017 session is ... 37 min franklinne 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 42 min New Age Spiritual... 445,729
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 3 hr hungtexas69 24
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web