Bush is a hero

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#174485 Jan 9, 2014
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACe wrote:
<quoted text>I remember Sis Kathryn said she own the shop!:)
Bull. When did I say I owned a bakery?

I've been a small home-based business owner for years, but sales have been lackluster for some time now... so to make ends meet, I went to work for someone else as well.

We gotta eat, like everybody else you know.... In case you hadn't noticed, the economy SUCKS.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#174486 Jan 9, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Bull. When did I say I owned a bakery?
I've been a small home-based business owner for years, but sales have been lackluster for some time now... so to make ends meet, I went to work for someone else as well.
We gotta eat, like everybody else you know.... In case you hadn't noticed, the economy SUCKS.
Yeah, Barry O has done such a great job with the recovery, just like he has with his foreign policy and un affordable healthcare act roll out. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174487 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>Bull. When did I say I owned a bakery?
So we have a butcher (Somalian pirate CHOCOLATE FACE) a baker (you) and a candlestick maker (HipGnosis). Sounds like the makings for a communal utopia. <¦-o

Location hidden

#174488 Jan 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>How many birds has your windmill sent to the big nest in the sky? <¦-o
Not as many as DDT, or any of the hundreds of oil spills over the last fifty years, or excessive predation by humans who would rather wipe out a species than bother to try and conserve it.

Why shouldn't we at least TRY to leave a smaller footprint? It's not really that hard, you know.

Location hidden

#174489 Jan 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>So we have a butcher (Somalian pirate CHOCOLATE FACE) a baker (you) and a candlestick maker (HipGnosis). Sounds like the makings for a communal utopia. <¦-o
Cute. Thanks for the chuckle!

Location hidden

#174490 Jan 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Barry O has done such a great job with the recovery, just like he has with his foreign policy and un affordable healthcare act roll out. <¦-o
Tell me, genius....what economic miracles would the financial predator Mitt Romney have wrought, had he won the election?
(I voted for that bastard, by the way...)

Speculate away - this should be good.....

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#174491 Jan 9, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Its fine when an individual makes a decision that affects thenselves like getting off the grid.Its NOT fine when those like minded band together as a vocal minority with the aim of eliminating or limiting a power supply the majority are content with.
Morning Freebird!
What do you have against Democracy?

Asked in the nicest way possible way of course.

Location hidden

#174492 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>Tell me, genius....what economic miracles would the financial predator Mitt Romney have wrought, had he won the election?
Kudos!
That really is the long and short of it.

Location hidden

#174493 Jan 9, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Brown is an idiot, he is also pushing for free preschool which has been proven to not make one bit of difference in upping education.
Really?
You may find this piece interesting.

http://news.vanderbilt.edu/2013/11/lifelong-b...

Location hidden

#174494 Jan 9, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
I feel a little weird posting this, but I've known some of the people here for over years.
For any who are interested ... don't think I'll be around much for a while. Friday night we learned that my youngest daughter, 34, had taken her own life. She'd been battling depression since her early 20s, and apparently decided she couldn't keep fighting. No one, including her closest friends, her sisters, her nephew/partner in crime, or her mother and I, saw this coming.
I knew she had a wide circle of friends, but it blew me away when over a hundred twenty people fought through the aftermath of a blizzard for an memorial gathering for her last night.
I have to go back to St. Louis this weekend and into next week to pack up her things.
I'm a guy who talks as much as his post count suggests, and I am simply out of words right now. Politics is the last thing on my mind.
So ... any prayers, good thoughts, or whatever you wish to send my way will be appreciated. God knows I could use them.
:(

Location hidden

#174495 Jan 9, 2014
Everything ...affects everything.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#174496 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>Tell me, genius....what economic miracles would the financial predator Mitt Romney have wrought, had he won the election?
Well we really will never know will we?

I can say this with complete confidence, He would have at least made jobs a top priority and not long term unemployment extensions. he also would have at least tried to have OC repealed and if not possible made it at least as workable as it could be with the time restraints he would have had. I'd bet he would have been on top of things too. Not just waiting with his thumb up his bum for every thing to come together. Which we all know it didn't.

I firmly believe at least with Romney we would all have that HOPE Obama was always talking about..........

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174497 Jan 9, 2014
Anyone with the exception of (Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner)[short list of course] could have done a better job, than this spiteful clown. BTW, I like how you avoid admitting voting for Obummer (probably twice), I wouldn't of either. <¦-o

#174498 Jan 9, 2014
One other thing I'm pretty confident about also. If Romney had been elected and the rollout would have had these problems, It would have been Romneys fault and the we'd be hearing alot more of the whole truth about it alot louder and more viscious then we are now.

Obama would be the victim of the "R"s sabotaging his signature legislative victory..........

Because thats how we roll in America..........

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#174499 Jan 9, 2014
Next time, you can vote for this guy:

TRENTON (The Borowitz Report)—New Jersey Governor Chris Christie lashed out at the media today, saying that it had “failed to focus on the single most important issue regarding me, which is my weight.”

At a press conference in Trenton, Christie yelled at a room full of reporters, accusing them of doing the public a disservice by not devoting all of their coverage of him to the issue of his body mass.

“How much I’ve weighed in the past, how much I weigh now, and how much I’m eating—that’s all you clowns should be writing about,” he yelled.“Anything else is just a distraction.”

Adopting a threatening tone, Christie told the reporters,“If you know what’s good for you, your next story will be about how tubby I am.”

The governor made only one reference to the notorious bridge-closing scandal, offering this alibi:“At the time that decision was made, I was busy shouting at a teacher.”

#174500 Jan 9, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time, you can vote for this guy:
TRENTON (The Borowitz Report)—New Jersey Governor Chris Christie lashed out at the media today, saying that it had “failed to focus on the single most important issue regarding me, which is my weight.”
At a press conference in Trenton, Christie yelled at a room full of reporters, accusing them of doing the public a disservice by not devoting all of their coverage of him to the issue of his body mass.
“How much I’ve weighed in the past, how much I weigh now, and how much I’m eating—that’s all you clowns should be writing about,” he yelled.“Anything else is just a distraction.”
Adopting a threatening tone, Christie told the reporters,“If you know what’s good for you, your next story will be about how tubby I am.”
The governor made only one reference to the notorious bridge-closing scandal, offering this alibi:“At the time that decision was made, I was busy shouting at a teacher.”
Aren't you a humanist? You should be coddling overweight people and not mocking them. You better be careful, your going to alienate IANS with posts like this. Thats no way for a humanist to act. Your going to give atheists a bad reputation Chaser..........

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#174501 Jan 9, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you a humanist? You should be coddling overweight people and not mocking them. You better be careful, your going to alienate IANS with posts like this. Thats no way for a humanist to act. Your going to give atheists a bad reputation Chaser..........
Mens sana in corpore sano.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#174502 Jan 9, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Freebird!
What do you have against Democracy?
Asked in the nicest way possible way of course.
My complaint is just as I stated. A vocal minority frequently utilizing questionable "facts" imposes their will on a majority. Environmentalists are especially guilty of taking advantage of the good intentions an uninformed majority grants them.

Location hidden

#174503 Jan 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone with the exception of (Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner)[short list of course] could have done a better job, than this spiteful clown. BTW, I like how you avoid admitting voting for Obummer (probably twice), I wouldn't of either. <¦-o
Sounds like a run for the Presidency is in your future...even though you lack a crystal ball....and I did vote for Obama the first time...didn't make a secret of it or anything.

I guess congenital liars, see liars everywhere...

*shrug*

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#174504 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>Not as many as DDT, or any of the hundreds of oil spills over the last fifty years, or excessive predation by humans who would rather wipe out a species than bother to try and conserve it.
Why shouldn't we at least TRY to leave a smaller footprint? It's not really that hard, you know.
Banning DDT has resulted is a bird holocaust for particular species of birds infected and preyed upon by insects that DDT had destroyed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 5 min It aint necessari... 170
Why east indians buy all the motels (Sep '09) 13 min Enough is enough 42
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min Truth-be-Told 87,861
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min kent 665,112
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 29 min Caesar 5
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 52 min Peter Ross 444
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 284,467
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web