Bush is a hero
Yellow Star

Eden Prairie, MN

#174469 Jan 8, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Another genius lurking here? The largest US urban concentration of Somalis is in your area. Have something to do with that, genius?
Apparently, YOU are the genius here so YOU can tell us what it all means, you freakin idiot.
welllomsam

Pittsburgh, PA

#174470 Jan 8, 2014
youtube.com/watch... …… Heres Bush Hereo in action

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#174471 Jan 8, 2014
diotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text>You real foreigner , as this land belong to Native Indians of N.America you mass murdered over 90 million plus and stole their land - know About American Holocaust, you War mongering jughead, You under educated fool! Wrong , AS ICC not powerless , it take time to Apprehend Bush & Co ., they are criminal slippery characters in hiding and is protected by those Corrupted in power , gestapo-like govt. SOONER OR LATER YOU FACE THE PIPER! baHAHAHAHAA !
I did not say nuremburg - I said Nuremburg law, you have comprehension problem and you war mongering authoritarian' psychopath Jughead bimbos are ignorant bunch...! BAbababaaaa
Your numbers are skewed CHOCOLATE FACE. There has never been a North American Indian population of 90 million, dumb Somali pirate. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174472 Jan 8, 2014
What the F wrote:
What the f*#k is going on here?
PS- Anyone see any ghost ships lately???.
Been hitting the crack pipe lately???. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174473 Jan 8, 2014
Yellow Stream wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, YOU are the genius here so YOU can tell us what it all means, you freakin idiot.
I'd tell ya, but you're way too stupid to understand. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174474 Jan 8, 2014
What the F wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't defend Americans, you're an idiot, you make Americans look stupid.
What would you know about anything, foreign stooge? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174475 Jan 8, 2014
IDIOTsomalianPIRATE wrote:
<quoted text>i agree , they need to replace Poster NFL FAN, see an embarrassment for the US and the World!
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, I bet your warlord is thinking the dame thing about you, dumb Somali pirate. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174476 Jan 8, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The cisterns and solar panels were part of the property when we bought it. Frankly, the windmill is more of a decorative feature than a massive power generator, but it does run the pool pump in the summertime....which is pretty cool, imo.
The bakery job pays okay, but it's not going to give me much of a retirement....other ventures will have to compensate. I just like being around pie and cake.
:)
How many birds has your windmill sent to the big nest in the sky? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174477 Jan 8, 2014
Dr Fvcker Somalian Pirate wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me first you warring US war mongering Supermacist Xtain Fundies how you feel about bullying the Americans/immigrants and the hurting /plundering the world people with you war machines?
I waiting War mongering Bimbo!
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, did you get a new title? <¦-o
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#174478 Jan 8, 2014
USA_1 a mercenary wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, I bet your warlord is thinking the dame thing about you, dumb Somali pirate. <¦-o
Sorry i don't have a warlord! And not Chocolate bar! You should ask you US warlord who is corrupted and warring barbarian U our US war mongers are Anti-Americans/immigrants, Anti-US Constitution, Anti-World, Anti-human Rights, Anti-Peace, Anti-Civil liberty, Anti-human, Anti-law... you lowest of low scvmbags on plane of humanity, most of you not even human! Bahahhaaaaa
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#174479 Jan 8, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your numbers are skewed CHOCOLATE FACE. There has never been a North American Indian population of 90 million, dumb <¦-o
Yes , they live on Continent for milleniums! You warmongering Pinhead!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174480 Jan 8, 2014
idiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text>Yes , they live on Continent for milleniums! You warmongering Pinhead!
You are very ignorant CHOCOLATE FACE, but that's the case with most Somali pirates. <¦-o
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#174481 Jan 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>How many birds has your windmill sent to the big nest in the sky? <¦-o
I will say at least she does what she says. It's more than most I see that rant about the envirnment.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#174482 Jan 9, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>I will say at least she does what she says. It's more than most I see that rant about the envirnment.
Its fine when an individual makes a decision that affects thenselves like getting off the grid.Its NOT fine when those like minded band together as a vocal minority with the aim of eliminating or limiting a power supply the majority are content with.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174483 Jan 9, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Its fine when an individual makes a decision that affects thenselves like getting off the grid.Its NOT fine when those like minded band together as a vocal minority with the aim of eliminating or limiting a power supply the majority are content with.
Agreed.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174484 Jan 9, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>I will say at least she does what she says. It's more than most I see that rant about the envirnment.
It's a lot easier when one has the ability to work down the street or from home, most of us don't have that luxury. The left-wing elitists, like the mega millionaire / billionaires, Al Gore (pronounced 'AlGore') and Michael Bloomberg are so disconnected from reality, that they don't understand what it takes to make a living. They ride around in limousines and private jet planes, never stopping for fuel because it's already been done, yet they ponder over why the little guy must have such a large 'carbon foot print'. They enjoy the finest things life has to offer, but resent the working class (parasites / peasants) wanting the live a more comfortable lifestyle. They don't want you to have a gun for self defence, but they have armed security protecting them every step of the way. The one word that sums it up best is hypocrisy.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#174485 Jan 9, 2014
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACe wrote:
<quoted text>I remember Sis Kathryn said she own the shop!:)
Bull. When did I say I owned a bakery?

I've been a small home-based business owner for years, but sales have been lackluster for some time now... so to make ends meet, I went to work for someone else as well.

We gotta eat, like everybody else you know.... In case you hadn't noticed, the economy SUCKS.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174486 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>Bull. When did I say I owned a bakery?
I've been a small home-based business owner for years, but sales have been lackluster for some time now... so to make ends meet, I went to work for someone else as well.
We gotta eat, like everybody else you know.... In case you hadn't noticed, the economy SUCKS.
Yeah, Barry O has done such a great job with the recovery, just like he has with his foreign policy and un affordable healthcare act roll out. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174487 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>Bull. When did I say I owned a bakery?
So we have a butcher (Somalian pirate CHOCOLATE FACE) a baker (you) and a candlestick maker (HipGnosis). Sounds like the makings for a communal utopia. <¦-o

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#174488 Jan 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>How many birds has your windmill sent to the big nest in the sky? <¦-o
Not as many as DDT, or any of the hundreds of oil spills over the last fifty years, or excessive predation by humans who would rather wipe out a species than bother to try and conserve it.

Why shouldn't we at least TRY to leave a smaller footprint? It's not really that hard, you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does shopping feel so good? 6 min EllaJames 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Ex-Lesbian River 110,409
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 982,105
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Pulp Fiction 133
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 675,759
Something you hope your husband never finds out 4 hr Crazy Guy 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Eye no u 445,796
More from around the web