Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true elitist.
I take it, as a non-elitist, you hang an 'EVERYONE WELCOME" sign on your pool, and wait for the bums to show up on Saturday nights...does soap come with that?

Nice fluffy towel?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Pushing him out?? He pushed himself out, when he failed to keep his truck in good repair.
Smear? I pointed out that he bore personal responsibility for his truck's fuel system, and it's suddenly smear. Interesting.
Sorry Chris, but even small businesses need to be aware of their personal responsibilities.
If they can't be bothered, they'll be fined.
Cost of doing business...or don't you think there should be one....?
The component he was talking about more than likely, failed from a manufacturing defect. It probably had nothing to do with keeping the vehicle in good repair.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Pushing him out?? He pushed himself out, when he failed to keep his truck in good repair.
Smear? I pointed out that he bore personal responsibility for his truck's fuel system, and it's suddenly smear. Interesting.
Sorry Chris, but even small businesses need to be aware of their personal responsibilities.
If they can't be bothered, they'll be fined.
Cost of doing business...or don't you think there should be one....?
Things happen in the real world. You'll find that out when you decide to start living in it. You make it sound like he was suppose to go and check that part everytime he started the truck. I'm sure you do that also dont you? Smile. Hell I'd bet it all you couldn't point to the fuel filter on your car..........

But you better find out where it is and check it everytime before you start the car. Its just the cost of owning a car and being responsible........
UidiotraceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Now, we have a fleet of various vehicles, tractors, and small equipment, and we do most of our own R&M, so you ain't speaking Greek here. Sounds like the cost of doing business in a society that wants to try and maintain some standard of health and safety.
So saying,$1000 doesn't sound like all that much. How much did it cost the taxpayer to contain and clean up the toxic spill?
he and many Authoritarians/sheeeoples still ignorant to facts and can't fathom nor use critical reasoning skills , nor examined impact it has on the environment, peoples health , food chain... as many of our Individual taxpayers still paying up the kazoo for their abuse , a nd we all still paying the many decades of obnoxious many Industrials' Superfund Site bills located all over US, and add insult to injury our jobs being outsourced overseas by these polluters and we all paying for it and shifting mess worldwide!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Is pretty much a home run a triple? Or a home run that was called foul? I'm not sure.......

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> There is no doubt about over regulation. As is always the case with government,OVERKILL.Rules and regulations may be necessary but not but the sheer number and scope stifles freedom and in that category I have personal experiences with more than one agency.
Still you ignorant and as many you are simpletons Authoritarian is astounding ignorant to facts whether its legislative bills runs with over regulation or re- regulation or even De-regulation or no regulation at all as its most times will benefits those greedy elitist agendas ... yet those who have the most gold and power makes all the rules for you, you simpleton lowly classless authoritarian' sheeoples are often being abused and easily taken to cleaners.,,, Better wake up ! Bababbaabaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Rider on the Storm wrote:
Is pretty much a home run a triple? Or a home run that was called foul? I'm not sure.......
U lowly warmongering Authoritarian lost it , no home run for you dimwits ... as most of you abuse others , and know now you get your Karma in many folds for abusing society... and your children for generations and after will even curse warmongering elders as you made all these mess at home and aboard... Ignorance is bliss, am i right for your Authoritarians meatheads?\
\ Bahaaahaaaa.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

UidiotraceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>he and many Authoritarians/sheeeoples still ignorant to facts and can't fathom nor use critical reasoning skills , nor examined impact it has on the environment, peoples health , food chain... as many of our Individual taxpayers still paying up the kazoo for their abuse , a nd we all still paying the many decades of obnoxious many Industrials' Superfund Site bills located all over US, and add insult to injury our jobs being outsourced overseas by these polluters and we all paying for it and shifting mess worldwide!
That is our US industrial polluters shift mess to us American Individual taxpayers and even shift this ugly mess worldwide in name of greed ...,
Chris Clearwater

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

<quoted text>I take it, as a non-elitist, you hang an 'EVERYONE WELCOME" sign on your pool, and wait for the bums to show up on Saturday nights...does soap come with that?
Nice fluffy towel?
I did (before I was married) open my home to a homeless woman. It was a cold night like the one we are about to have tonight. I wouldn't call her a bum.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Now, we have a fleet of various vehicles, tractors, and small equipment, and we do most of our own R&M, so you ain't speaking Greek here. Sounds like the cost of doing business in a society that wants to try and maintain some standard of health and safety.
So saying,$1000 doesn't sound like all that much. How much did it cost the taxpayer to contain and clean up the toxic spill?
Sounds like BULLSHIT and extortion to me. My guys cleaned it up with two bags of oil dry in 20 minutes.As opposed to the $800 to $1000 per hour they threatened me with to clean up the "toxic spill".
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, it pretty much was a home run.
Indeed.
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

lisw wrote:
I meant to add that anyone who gets who Chris is would know that if a bum was swimming in his members only pool he'd ask how he could help the bum.
Yes. I don't like speaking about anything I do. But a man can only stand so much crap.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like BULLSHIT and extortion to me. My guys cleaned it up with two bags of oil dry in 20 minutes.As opposed to the $800 to $1000 per hour they threatened me with to clean up the "toxic spill".
Sound like double or even Triple indeminity lawsuit oncoming for you, IMHO! Wise up? YOu BAbababaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed.
naaaa A big Strikeout for you!Q ABbababababaaa

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Things happen in the real world. You'll find that out when you decide to start living in it. You make it sound like he was suppose to go and check that part everytime he started the truck. I'm sure you do that also dont you? Smile. Hell I'd bet it all you couldn't point to the fuel filter on your car..........
But you better find out where it is and check it everytime before you start the car. Its just the cost of owning a car and being responsible........
I don't own a car. Public transportation makes more sense for me, as I am the world's WORST driver.

But I do make sure to pick up the dog's poop when we go for our walks.

:)

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Like the idiot that I originally directed my post to, you're very obtuse. CC made a reference about what sounded like an elitist liberal busy body, taking exception to a working class person using the facility pool and that he couldn't possibly belong there. CC did belong there, HipGnosis then makes his snide reference about a bum in the pool. Sounds like an apples to oranges comparison, that a liberal elitist would make.
So, no "Welcome" sign on your pool then.
Since when are 'working class people' referred to as 'bums', Roose?
Who's the elitist?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

idiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text>Sound like double or even Triple indeminity lawsuit oncoming for you, IMHO! Wise up? YOu BAbababaaa
Is that what your warlord decided, CHOCOLATE FACE? <-o

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

<quoted text>
But we pay road taxes, gas taxes, taxes on car parts we pay liscensing fees. I think we have to expect that there are going to be accidents that spill gas and oil, and mechanical failures. We dont have to be fined on top of all that........Unless there is negligence involved..........
Let's see, they want lower taxes, but they want the service available as needed. hmmmm

If there was a fine, doesn't that suggest at least the appearance of negligence? I mean, a cracked filter housing? That doesn't generally just sit and gush multiple gallons of fuel in one place all at once. There's more to this story.

In any case, anytime the taxpayer can recoup part of it's costs, it's a good thing. I think some might call it "fiscal responsibility".

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

USA_1 is a US warmonger and Anti-American and Anti world wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what your warlord decided, CHOCOLATE FACE? <-o
i don;t believe in war lords and not a chocolate face@! But you US warlords will face International War Crime Tribubal, just like Bushjr and Co tried for war crimes against humanity! babbabaababaa

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

<quoted text>
All our OTR vehicles (and the larger off-roads) go thru a monthly inspection, whether it's up for scheduled maintenance or not.......just sayin'. Should personal owners do so? Yeah, it would be nice, and it would be smart, but it's not likely there would be a fine when something breaks. Tho' I believe some states do have required inspections.

But commercial use vehicles? Yes, we should hold to a higher standard. Again, it's about responsibility, which you sure hear a lot when someone wants to run down a particular voting group, but all of a sudden when "real-life" examples are presented, people get all uber-libertarian. Strange how that works...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

601 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 93,791
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Charlie Sheen 256,757
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Behind Enemy Lines 533,105
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Hidingfromyou 721,724
I Never Can Say Goodbye 9 min andet1987 9
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Patrick 224,413
Nine Eleven 25 min Charlie Sheen 29
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 29 min Jim Justice 115,402
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Nixxi 84
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••