Bush is a hero

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#174237 Jan 6, 2014
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>I thought our high of -5 today was miserable, but if you're in MN it probably sounds balmy......
How's this global warming working for you, lefty? Your other Messiah Al Gore, is having trouble selling his book 'An Inconvenient Lie', but that's ok the liberal progressive establishment will just repackage it as climate change. <¦-o
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#174238 Jan 6, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Nice try but not so.As I clearly stated the issue was a shared chimney constitiuting an incinerator. Absurd.
must be alot black smoke, puffing out like and Indian pipe into clean clear blue sky! Bababbabaaaa

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#174239 Jan 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>How's this global warming working for you, lefty? Your other Messiah Al Gore, is having trouble selling his book 'An Inconvenient Lie', but that's ok the liberal progressive establishment will just repackage it as climate change. <¦-o
As I've said in here before, I'm "agnostic" when it comes to the subject. I live closer to the land than most city folks and I do know somethin's changing, ain't no doubt about that. But I do find it highly interesting that right-wingers who couldn't tell a cumulus from a cirrus cloud tend to get all militant about climatology, just as they're instructed. Lock-step, in fact, every talking point exactly the same.

So much for independent thought, hmmm?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#174240 Jan 6, 2014
idiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you did not meet the Air Quality measurements as prescribed by EPA standard?
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, were your warlord's lookouts following EPA standards in Mogadishu; when they were burning tires for smoke signals, to alert your Islamic pirate buddies about the inbound Black Hawk helicopters? Was that good for the air quality, dumb Somali? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#174241 Jan 6, 2014
idiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text>must be alot black smoke, puffing out like and Indian pipe into clean clear blue sky! Bababbabaaaa
Why don't you Somalians like Indians, CHOCOLATE FACE? Is it because most of them are Buddhist, Hindu or Sikhs and you Moslem Somali pirated can't tolerate that, ignorant baboon? <¦-o
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#174242 Jan 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, were your warlord's lookouts following EPA standards in Mogadishu; when they were burning tires for smoke signals, to alert your Islamic pirate buddies about the inbound Black Hawk helicopters? Was that good for the air quality, dumb Somali? <¦-o
i not even Somalian, you will have to ask them!
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#174243 Jan 6, 2014
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>As I've said in here before, I'm "agnostic" when it comes to the subject. I live closer to the land than most city folks and I do know somethin's changing, ain't no doubt about that. But I do find it highly interesting that right-wingers who couldn't tell a cumulus from a cirrus cloud tend to get all militant about climatology, just as they're instructed. Lock-step, in fact, every talking point exactly the same.
So much for independent thought, hmmm?
Poster USA_1 is another lowly Authoritarian who can't even answer my post addressed to him about Legislative bills... let along even use critical reasoning skills,,, Sad to be him, and he had been taken to cleaners by , he can' even see trees from From the forest, that how ignorant they are. bahahhahaaa

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#174244 Jan 6, 2014
idiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text>i not even Somalian, you will have to ask them!
Being a Somali is a prerequisite, to be a Somalian pirate, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#174245 Jan 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you Somalians like Indians, CHOCOLATE FACE? Is it because most of them are Buddhist, Hindu or Sikhs and you Moslem Somali pirated can't tolerate that, ignorant baboon? <¦-o
Wrong! Not a Somalian and not Moslem! i never heard of Somalian Moslem before , You the Paraniod ones, and Stop making up BS! You our Authoritarian numbskulls , as right wingers like you , as what Hipgnosis said <militant, and lacking reasoning skills...

As MAny of you immoral US war mongers are the real Anti-Americans/Immigrants, Anti-US constitution, Anti_human rights, Anti-World, Anti-Civil liberties
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#174246 Jan 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Being a Somali is a prerequisite, to be a Somalian pirate, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o
More stupidity from you poster USA_1!! Nice!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#174247 Jan 6, 2014
idiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text>Poster USA_1 is another lowly Authoritarian who can't even answer my post addressed to him about Legislative bills... let along even use critical reasoning skills,,, Sad to be him, and he had been taken to cleaners by , he can' even see trees from From the forest, that how ignorant they are. bahahhahaaa
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, let me try to clarify your jumbled up post. So you're inferring I can't see how ignorant a forest of trees are? Are they even sentient? I've been looking for rosetta stone software with a gibberish to English application, so until then you'll have to bear with me, on my interpretations of your babbling, dumb Somalian. <¦-o

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#174248 Jan 6, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad thing I fear we will see more of this. If anything thugs like that pos agent you just posted about are no more bold. To hell with them all.
They were planning on training people to visually determine particulate matter levels from private residences with fireplaces.That was 8 yrs ago. The local towns use small aircraft to photgraph properties they suspect of code violations not visible from the street. Drones anyone? Ahhh NY the progressive heaven.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#174249 Jan 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, let me try to clarify your jumbled up post. So you're inferring I can't see how ignorant a forest of trees are? Are they even sentient? I've been looking for rosetta stone software with a gibberish to English application, so until then you'll have to bear with me, on my interpretations of your babbling, dumb Somalian. <¦-o
Not a somalian! More stupidity from you! Go do some research!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#174250 Jan 6, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Spend much time at truck stops? I have to go to one in Tampa when my diesel exhaust fluid gets low as most stations don't sell it. I see quite a bit of fuel and oil on the ground. As I've witnessed at every truck stop I've been to from coast to coast. Hope you are working on doing something about that Hip. What a joke.
I have shipped a lot of nursery stock.Flat beds 48ft.
DOT another group of ballbusters. Load truck and its under weight in total and axle weight.
It pours rain the root balls get soaked and you are overweight and here comes the fines.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#174251 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

I AM a somalian! I more stupid! Got to do some research!
Are you having a bad night of puking up gibberish, Somalian slob?
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#174252 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you having a bad night of puking up gibberish, Somalian slob?
having fun! Bahhhaaaaa

You biggest gibberish one here , as you have not present any intellectual thought in any of your postings!!
Not a Somalian and not Moslem! You the Paraniod ones, and Stop making up BS! You our Authoritarian numbskulls , as right wingers like you , as what Hipgnosis said <militant, and lacking reasoning skills...

As MAny of you immoral US war mongers are the real Anti-Americans/Immigrants, Anti-US constitution, Anti_human rights, Anti-World, Anti-Civil liberties...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#174253 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>having fun! Bahhhaaaaa
i biggest gibberish one here , as
i am a Somalian and Moslem!
Why can't you spell, Somalian stooge? Are you retarded?
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#174254 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you spell, Somalian stooge? Are you retarded?
Not a Somalian! Why can't you form a critical reasoning piece, you mentally challenged brainwashed Bimbo , get of the koolaid war mongering Supporting bimbo!


guess what the VA and US govt had made cut of your US military benefits....! How that for being a good dumb little toy soldiers who support corrupted/greedy Corporatistst, as , they see most of you soldiers as Expendable... in the grave! ABbababaababbaaa

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#174255 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

i am a Somalian! Why can't i form a critical reasoning
Why do you lie about being an American, Somali stooge?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#174256 Jan 6, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> The point is I am out $1000 because a government bully has to justify his job and paycheck.
Dang, that oil-dry stuff is more expensive than I thought....

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Bongo 56,498
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min truth 650,852
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr River Tam 971,903
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Demon Finder 18,667
sexy sister and my girlfriend family holiday 2 hr cool 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 45,018
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 281,495
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Toby 106,105
More from around the web