Bush is a hero

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#174221 Jan 6, 2014
Here is one from 9 years ago.
I owned a small furniture shop where I sold reproduction oak and pine furniture.
I heated the store with a woodstove.
I also sold Waterford Irish Stoves,nice porcelain enamel coated cast iron stoves.
I had another older woodstove on the slab behind the building because I used to enjoy sitting outside in the fall next to that stove.
I had both stoves vented into the same chimney pipe.
Being in that business I knew to install a honeycomb style catalytic combuster in the chimney pipe to burn of gases and have them operate most efficiently.
One Sunday I was visited by an OFF DUTY DEC cop who informed me that since my outdoor stove was vented into a pipe from inside the building I was in fact operating an ILLEGAL INCINERATOR that required a state permit.He also informed me i was lucky it was Sunday because if it had been monday he would have ARRESTED me for operating an illegal incinerator and hauled me 40 miles to courthouse.
This is NOT a bullshit story.It absolutely happened,and some of you don't think the government and their henchman are out of control.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#174222 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you get brain!Q \ What is a Somalia dork, you et a book will you , you so undereducated you embarrassing yourself again once more foolish enabler!
My gawd but you're dumb, Somali dork. From where did you earn your university degree?

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#174223 Jan 6, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna mention this because you incessantly give CC chit about it and you give me chit about it in this post.
A few posts ago you mentioned 2 gallons of fuel spill (I dont even recall what Freebird said he had dropped). Now in this post you resort to 'several gallons' which is it and why the change? For dramatic effect?
And then you question me on my flaps. I have an F-600 with 24,000 lbs load ratio. If I have it fully loaded it will drop that far, and by no means would a trooper in the state of MN let me get away with that.They would give me multiple ridiculous and near impossible scenarios why they just cant let something like that go..........
Freebird said "2 or 3 gallons". In other words, an indeterminate amount of fuel. "Several" is defined as "more than two but not many".

"Several", then, would cover all eventualities, wouldn't it?

I don't know, man. I just ain't never seen a trailer, loaded or otherwise, running down the road with it's flaps draggin' the ground. Not properly loaded anyway. >shrug<

Location hidden

#174224 Jan 6, 2014
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Freebird said "2 or 3 gallons". In other words, an indeterminate amount of fuel. "Several" is defined as "more than two but not many".
"Several", then, would cover all eventualities, wouldn't it?
I don't know, man. I just ain't never seen a trailer, loaded or otherwise, running down the road with it's flaps draggin' the ground. Not properly loaded anyway. >shrug<
It was a small enough amount of diesel that 2 bags of oil dry soaked it up.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#174225 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
My gawd but you're dumb, Somali dork. From where did you earn your university degree?
Why you have to cut my some of my post wording!
post #174220 - 45 min ago

Why can't you get brain!Q What is a Somali dork, you have English Problem
Was there ever a Somalia Communist System?
Once again READ!

No commie and not Somalian Pirate! Get a book will you , you so undereducated you embarrassing yourself again once more foolish enabler!

" You said "My gawd..." you sound like a Full blown Fascist- Racist Supermacist war mongering Bimbo! Bhahahhaaa

Why ask about my university Degree, what it to yo miss Bimbo? Are you lowly dumbed downed brainwashed Authoritarians so offended that I see through you evils ways.. and you shown disease called Anti-Intellectualism agenda... BAbababababaaa

“The future begins”

every moment

#174226 Jan 6, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a small enough amount of diesel that 2 bags of oil dry soaked it up.
There ya go. Crisis averted.

'Cos we all know how diesel fuel crawls.

Trivia: One drop of oil will spread to the thickness of one molecule to cover a half-acre of water.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#174227 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Why you have to cut my some of my stupid post wording!

Why can't i get brain! i am a Somali dork, and have have English Problem
a... BAbababababaaa
In other words, you have no employment, and you're poorly educated, Somali oinker.

It shows!

'BAbababababaaa'

United States

#174228 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you have no employment, and you're poorly educated, Somali oinker.
It shows!
'BAbababababaaa'
WRONG!

Again, Not a Somalian! You are ignorant and undereducated /uneducated kNow about Bill Gates...

there you go miss Us War monger/.mercenary supporting Bimbo!

Location hidden

#174229 Jan 6, 2014
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>There ya go. Crisis averted.
Trivia: One drop of oil will spread to the thickness of one molecule to cover a half-acre of water.
How much oil leeches out of asphalt road when it rains?
Crisis averted but I still paid a lawyer $500 to get my fines reduced to $1000.

United States

#174230 Jan 6, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
I owned a small furniture shop where I sold reproduction oak and pine furniture.
I also sold Waterford Irish Stoves,nice porcelain enamel coated cast iron stoves.
I had another older woodstove on the slab behind the building because I used to enjoy sitting outside in the fall next to that stove.
Being in that business I knew to install a honeycomb style catalytic combuster in the chimney pipe to burn of gases and have them operate most efficiently.
One Sunday I was visited by an OFF DUTY DEC cop who informed me that since my outdoor stove was vented into a pipe from inside the building I was in fact operating an ILLEGAL INCINERATOR that required a state permit.He also informed me i was lucky it was Sunday because if it had been monday he would have ARRESTED me for operating an illegal incinerator and hauled me 40 miles to courthouse.
This is NOT a bullshit story.It absolutely happened,and some of you don't think the government and their henchman are out of control.
Maybe you did not meet the Air Quality measurements as prescribed by EPA standard?

Location hidden

#174231 Jan 6, 2014
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you did not meet the Air Quality measurements as prescribed by EPA standard?
Nice try but not so.As I clearly stated the issue was a shared chimney constitiuting an incinerator. Absurd.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Safety Harbor, FL

#174232 Jan 6, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
Life in America, 2005. I'm sure today its all good and most in government have loads more common sense. Pay no mind that we have an admin that when it can't get the votes just goes around Congress. And epa swat teams. Its all good. Trust them.

Safety Harbor, FL

#174233 Jan 6, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Nice try but not so.As I clearly stated the issue was a shared chimney constitiuting an incinerator. Absurd.
The sad thing I fear we will see more of this. If anything thugs like that pos agent you just posted about are no more bold. To hell with them all.

Location hidden

#174234 Jan 6, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Life in America, 2005. I'm sure today its all good and most in government have loads more common sense. Pay no mind that we have an admin that when it can't get the votes just goes around Congress. And epa swat teams. Its all good. Trust them.
And I never even got to code enforcement issues.

Safety Harbor, FL

#174235 Jan 6, 2014
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>There ya go. Crisis averted.
Spend much time at truck stops? I have to go to one in Tampa when my diesel exhaust fluid gets low as most stations don't sell it. I see quite a bit of fuel and oil on the ground. As I've witnessed at every truck stop I've been to from coast to coast. Hope you are working on doing something about that Hip. What a joke.

United States

#174236 Jan 6, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad thing I fear we will see more of this. If anything thugs like that pos agent you just posted about are no more bold. To hell with them all.
U have more thing to worry about Martial law...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#174237 Jan 6, 2014
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>I thought our high of -5 today was miserable, but if you're in MN it probably sounds balmy......
How's this global warming working for you, lefty? Your other Messiah Al Gore, is having trouble selling his book 'An Inconvenient Lie', but that's ok the liberal progressive establishment will just repackage it as climate change. <¦-o

United States

#174238 Jan 6, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Nice try but not so.As I clearly stated the issue was a shared chimney constitiuting an incinerator. Absurd.
must be alot black smoke, puffing out like and Indian pipe into clean clear blue sky! Bababbabaaaa

“The future begins”

every moment

#174239 Jan 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>How's this global warming working for you, lefty? Your other Messiah Al Gore, is having trouble selling his book 'An Inconvenient Lie', but that's ok the liberal progressive establishment will just repackage it as climate change. <¦-o
As I've said in here before, I'm "agnostic" when it comes to the subject. I live closer to the land than most city folks and I do know somethin's changing, ain't no doubt about that. But I do find it highly interesting that right-wingers who couldn't tell a cumulus from a cirrus cloud tend to get all militant about climatology, just as they're instructed. Lock-step, in fact, every talking point exactly the same.

So much for independent thought, hmmm?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#174240 Jan 6, 2014
idiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you did not meet the Air Quality measurements as prescribed by EPA standard?
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, were your warlord's lookouts following EPA standards in Mogadishu; when they were burning tires for smoke signals, to alert your Islamic pirate buddies about the inbound Black Hawk helicopters? Was that good for the air quality, dumb Somali? <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tellthetruth 994,039
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 695,613
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min positronium 59,920
News Data on Investors Obtained by Fraud (Jul '06) 1 hr curly burrito head 2
Republican Christian Church in Gaithersburg, Ma... 1 hr Tom Moreland 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,785
I accidentially swigged...some PEE!! 2 hr Laughing Out Loud... 2
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web