#174034 Jan 4, 2014
Anyone home?

I'm HOme!

Bhahahahahaaaa
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174035 Jan 4, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
For anyone interested CEO of Mayo Clinic Dr. John Noseworthy and CEO of Cleveland Clinic Dr. Delos Cosgrove are on Meet The Press tomorrow..
Should be interesting to see what they have to say about the ACA.
Mayo Code of Ethics?

can do no Harm? Bahahahhaaaa
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174036 Jan 4, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not much of a Wallace fan either. Surprisingly enough I think the most fair Sunday morning talk show host is Stephanopolis. I'd also be willing to bet if you could get him to talk in confidence. He'd shake his head and say how in the hell did Obama get a 2'nd term..........JMO
You must be fan of Chris Limbaugh... Oh yea! BAhahahaaa.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#174037 Jan 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You must be fan of Chris Limbaugh... Oh yea! BAhahahaaa.
'Chris' Limbaugh? Any American knows it's RUSH Limbaugh, foreign stooge. You're as ignorant as anyone can get, Somali pirate.

'BAhahahaaa'
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174038 Jan 4, 2014
One more thing you lowly Authoritarians (U know who you are) sure made mess of our US and world with you War machines! Enjoy it for generations to come! ABhahahahaaa

watch!

MSNBC Host Caught Lying About Watertown Martial Lawhttp://www.youtube.com/watc h?feature=player_detailpage &v=mTJD-SQLTZw
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174039 Jan 4, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'Chris' Limbaugh? Any American knows it's RUSH Limbaugh, foreign stooge. You're as ignorant as anyone can get, Somali pirate.
'BAhahahaaa'
Just testing him, you ignorant creampuff Not a Somalian pirate! And you NFL is the rea Neocon Zionist supporters who ruining the US, you the real foreigner!! if you can not explain about TPP, QE3, FTA bill, Graham-Bliley-Leech Act, you NFL the real foreigner. So? BAhahhaaaa_
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174040 Jan 4, 2014
Add!And way back on topix, I did talk abou obnoxious right winger radio Shock to like of Rush Druggie Limbaugh is ruining the US.

USA

#174041 Jan 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
One more thing you lowly Authoritarians (U know who you are) sure made mess of our Somalia! Enjoy it for generations to come! ABhahahahaaa
watch!
MSNBC Host Caughge&v=mTJD-SQLTZw
Why bother to lie about being an American, stooge? It's obvious you know nothing of the US.

'ABhahahahaaa'

USA

#174042 Jan 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
Add!And way back on topix, I did talk abou obnoxious right winger radio f Rush Druggie Limbaugh is ruining the US.
You just said his name was 'Chis', ignorant foreign stooge.

Which is it?

'ABhahahahaaa'
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174043 Jan 4, 2014
udiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
One more thing you lowly Authoritarians (U know who you are) sure made mess of our US and world with you War machines! Enjoy it for generations to come! ABhahahahaaa
watch!
MSNBC Host Caught Lying About Watertown Martial Lawhttp://www.youtube.com/watc h?feature=player_detailpage &v=mTJD-SQLTZw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=player_detailpage&v =mTJD-SQLTZw

USA

#174044 Jan 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Just testing him, you ignorant creampuff I am a proud Somalian pirate! A BAhahhaaaa_
You 'test' nothing, ignorant slob from a third world mud hut. You display your utter lack of knowledge each time you feebly try to write in the English language.

You fool no one, Somalian.

'ABhahahahaaa'

USA

#174045 Jan 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>explain about TPP, QE3, FTA bill, Graham-Bliley-Leech Act, I am a real foreigner. So? BAhahhaaaa_
YOU brought it up, so YOU explain each point in your own clumsy words, Somali stooge.

USA

#174046 Jan 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
LOL! You can't even post a simple link, Somali cretin. You're pathetically ignorant.

'ABhahahahaaa'

USA

#174047 Jan 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
Add!And way back on topix, I did talk about obnoxious pirating!!!!
You've stated many times before how you enjoy raiding ships and raping men, Somali.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174048 Jan 4, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You just said his name was 'Chis', ignorant foreign stooge.
Which is it?
'ABhahahahaaa'
You NFL the real foreigner, you can not even explain what is TPP, NDAA, Graham-Leech-bliley Act, FTA bills,...so?

I

USA

#174049 Jan 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text> You NFL the real foreigner, you can not even explain what is TPP, NDAA, Graham-Leech-bliley Act, FTA bills,...so?
I
You're pathetic! You use that same weak ploy every time you're caught in a corner, Somali imbecile.

YOU brought that crap up, so YOU explain it in your own words, foreign communist swine.

'Bahahhaahaa'
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174050 Jan 4, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pathetic! You use that same weak ploy every time you're caught in a corner, Somali imbecile.
YOU brought that crap up, so YOU explain it in your own words, foreign communist swine.
'Bahahhaahaa'
Sorry don't subscribe to Communist MAnifesto BS but you NFl kowtow to Fascism , the Mein Kempf! ABhahahaa ! And Not a Somalian

I asked you first as you can not even explain what is TPP, NDAA, Graham-Leech-bliley Act, FTA bills,...so? You real foreigner NFL on here, you deflecting again!
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174051 Jan 4, 2014
udiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Another fine thing our corrupted war mongering US leaders got us all into!
Bahahahhahahaaaaa
These photos of a very strange anti-U.S. protest in India speak volume
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...
Many Americans may not even be aware of the ongoing diplomatic spat with India, which began last week when U.S. authorities arrested and strip-searched Indian Deputy Consul General Devyani Khobragade in New York for allegedly lying on her maid's visa application. But it is a very, very big deal in India, where it's widely seen an insult to national pride and a scandalous breach of propriety.
Just as in the United States, India has its political fringes. Also as in the U.S., those fringes tend to come out at moments of major political controversy. These photos show a protest staged this week at the U.S. Embassy in New Delhi by a right-wing Hindu nationalist group called Rashtrawadi Shiv Sena. The name means "Nationalist Shiva Army" and you can get a sense of the group's political message pretty easily from the photos. Most Indians outraged by the scandal are much more civil and much more normally clothed than this. But the Rashtrawadi Shiv Sena protest actually does a good job of distilling Indian reaction.
hey NFL jarhead have anything to say about this India vs usa?

USA

#174052 Jan 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry don't subscribe to Communist MAnifesto BS but you AA, Graham-Leech-bliley Act, FTA bills,...so? You real foreigner NFL on here, you deflecting again!
You just said the same thing on the other thread, Somali. You foreign communist piggies lack imagination, don't you?

Now explain you own gibberish, desperate excuse maker.

USA

#174053 Jan 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>hey NFL jarhead have anything to say about this India vs usa?
You can do little more than copy/paste, ignorant foreign stooge, so why even try?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 25 min kevin 1,031
www.mygiftcardsite.com balance - Mygiftcardsite... (Dec '12) 26 min Richard bibbs 36
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min onemale 265,589
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 1 hr Dr Abdullah Saleh 43
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr yon 4,940
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Osmius 779,239
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr yon 39,395
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr truth 605,391
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 560,745
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 13 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web