Bush is a hero

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#174090 Jan 4, 2014
IdiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
i'm not a somalian!! you our US war monger that bully Americans and world with you war machines,. you evil bunch, you face justice soon , as Int' War crime Tribunal had tried Bush & Co, you next US war mongering mercenaries! Bahahhahaaa
We'll take out you dumb Somalian pirates first, CHOCOLATE FACE! <¦-o
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174091 Jan 4, 2014
John Dewey, American philosopher and educator, 1859-1952

The only way to abolish war is to make peace heroic.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174092 Jan 4, 2014
udiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Another fine thing our corrupted war mongering US leaders got us all into!
Bahahahhahahaaaaa
These photos of a very strange anti-U.S. protest in India speak volume
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...
Many Americans may not even be aware of the ongoing diplomatic spat with India, which began last week when U.S. authorities arrested and strip-searched Indian Deputy Consul General Devyani Khobragade in New York for allegedly lying on her maid's visa application. But it is a very, very big deal in India, where it's widely seen an insult to national pride and a scandalous breach of propriety.
Just as in the United States, India has its political fringes. Also as in the U.S., those fringes tend to come out at moments of major political controversy. These photos show a protest staged this week at the U.S. Embassy in New Delhi by a right-wing Hindu nationalist group called Rashtrawadi Shiv Sena. The name means "Nationalist Shiva Army" and you can get a sense of the group's political message pretty easily from the photos. Most Indians outraged by the scandal are much more civil – and much more normally clothed – than this. But the Rashtrawadi Shiv Sena protest actually does a good job of distilling Indian reaction.
SAD!
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174093 Jan 4, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>We'll take out you dumb Somalian pirates first, CHOCOLATE FACE! <¦-o
Again not a somilian pirate! The Int'l war Crime tribunal is coming for you us war mongers/mercenaries/war-for-pr ofiteers / Neocons as even Americans and world want you to face for war crime against humaity, just like Bush & co tried for war crimes! bahahahaa
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174094 Jan 4, 2014
hunanity*
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174095 Jan 4, 2014
Michael Parenti, Los Angeles Times, January 18, 1993
"
Four U.S. oil companies are quietly sitting on a prospective fortune in exclusive concessions to explore and exploit tens-of-millions of acres of the Somali countryside ... nearly two-thirds of Somalia was allocated to American oil giants Conoco, Amoco, Chevron and Phillips in the final years before Somalia's pro-U.S. president Mohammed Said Barre' was overthrown.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#174096 Jan 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are!
You lack originality. That's typical of a communist peasant.

'Bahahahahhaha'

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#174097 Jan 4, 2014
udiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
BUSH & Co tried for War crimes at Int'l War crimes Tribunal!
Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld war criminals verdict Enforcement …
www.examiner.com/article/bush-cheney-rumsfeld ......
Despite 'UN corruption,' Nuremberg Charter makes Malaysian Tribunal convicting Bush and other heads of state guilty of war crimes official The Kuala Lumpur War Crime Tribunal
We coming for you war criminals,! A Bhahahahaaa
Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Yoo and several others are the direct perpetrators.

Bush is guilty as the "decider in chief" and as an aider and abetter to the crimes.

I'd also arrest and try Kissinger, just on general principles. He gets the "lifetime achievement" award for his ruthless, immoral approach to international diplomacy.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174098 Jan 4, 2014
We're Being Lied to About Pirates

by Johann Hari, Independent UK
"
In 1991, the government of Somalia collapsed. Its nine million people have been teetering on starvation ever since – and the ugliest forces in the Western world have seen this as a great opportunity to steal the country's food supply and dump our nuclear waste in their seas.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174099 Jan 4, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You lack originality. That's typical of a communist peasant.
'Bahahahahhaha'
Not commie! You have brain of fascist HomoErectus warring barbarian! Bahahahaha!
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174100 Jan 4, 2014
Sadia Ali Aden, Somali American writer and human rights activist

Somalia Declares State of Emergency After Intense Fighting

www.democracynow.org , June 22, 2009
"
After September 11, the Bush administration decided to reengage with Somalia, but not with the local authorities, but with warlords.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174101 Jan 4, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Yoo and several others are the direct perpetrators.
Bush is guilty as the "decider in chief" and as an aider and abetter to the crimes.
I'd also arrest and try Kissinger, just on general principles. He gets the "lifetime achievement" award for his ruthless, immoral approach to international diplomacy.
And arrest all the Neocons and their war mongering minions!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174102 Jan 4, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course a blatant homosexual like yourself, would have that opinion. How do you feel about there being higher casualties under Barry O than W?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174103 Jan 4, 2014
We're Being Lied to About Pirates
by Johann Hari, Independent UK
"
In 1991, the government of Somalia collapsed. Its nine million people have been teetering on starvation ever since – and the ugliest forces in the Western world have seen this as a great opportunity to steal the country's food supply and dump our nuclear waste in their seas.
You're a lying stooge for your warlord, CHOCOLATE FACE. Why would America, who feeds the whole world need, to steal from Somalia, you dumb pirate? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174104 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>Not commie! You have brain of fascist HomoErectus warring barbarian! Bahahahaha!
What's the difference between a commie and a fascist, CHOCOLATE FACE? Maybe your warlord will be able to brainwash *cough* enlighten you, dumb Somalian. <¦-o
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174105 Jan 4, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>What's the difference between a commie and a fascist, CHOCOLATE FACE? Maybe your warlord will be able to brainwash *cough* enlighten you, dumb Somalian. <¦-o
not a chocolate! You didn't answer my previous posts, so why answer yours! You rascist fascist ignorant homophobic jughead.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174106 Jan 4, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're a lying stooge for your warlord, CHOCOLATE FACE. Why would America, who feeds the whole world need, to steal from Somalia, you dumb pirate? <¦-o
Not a chocolate somalian pirate.''then why Even American say about pour corrupted US foreign policy of Militaristic Neo-Imperailism agenda you ignorant war mongering jughead.

Michael Parenti, Los Angeles Times, January 18, 1993
"
Four U.S. oil companies are quietly sitting on a prospective fortune in exclusive concessions to explore and exploit tens-of-millions of acres of the Somali countryside ... nearly two-thirds of Somalia was allocated to American oil giants Conoco, Amoco, Chevron and Phillips in the final years before Somalia's pro-U.S. president Mohammed Said Barre' was overthrown.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174107 Jan 4, 2014
udiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text>not a chocolate! You didn't answer my previous posts, so why answer yours! You rascist fascist ignorant homophobic jughead.
What's a fascist you dumb commie, CHOCOLATE FACE? Just because I don't approve of homosexuality, doesn't mean I have a irrational fear of it. You should consult a dictionary before labeling someone, ignorant Somalian. <¦-o

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Safety Harbor, FL

#174108 Jan 5, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Ever heard the phrase, "...the cost of doing business..."?
Personal responsibility...it's kind of a thing...especially for a self-proclaimed "Salt of the Earth" kind of guy. What sort of choices did he make, regarding his business, that he now has a huge crack in the foundation of the building?
Perhaps this 88 year old man should go back to school and learn another trade....adapt, improvise, and overcome. Pull himself up by his bootstraps.
Sound familiar?
Sure. Or perhaps he and his old wife can go on the dole and blame the man. But I do agree something doesn't add up when at 88 I'd hope your business would work for you, not the other way around.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Safety Harbor, FL

#174109 Jan 5, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if there isnt more to the story......
I sure cant agree with sending an 88y/o man to jail because he has a crack in his building, but if your running 2 businesses, i would think you could come up with 10 grand especially if their willing to put it on to the property tax.
If the jewelry store is failing, have a clearance. He has to have at least that amount in inventory. If he doesn't its no wonder its failing..........
I met a guy this last summer who had basically the same problem, except his place was a dangerous mess. The city asked him for years to clean it up. He refused, And I cant understand why. It was just all worthless junk. Eventually he had thefts , anything that was valuable was stolen, and then finally the city came in and cleaned out most of it and sent him the bill. But before that he also was sent to jail because of it.
I've met businessmen like him before. Its classic, they take what they can get out of the business and will absolutely refuse to put anything back in. It sounds like that may be the type this guy is. JMO........
Could be. Just saw it online thought I'd post it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min PELE78 47,851
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min truth 646,325
White women leaving their white families in dro... (Aug '09) 40 min Johnny 326
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 44 min Annaleigh 105,574
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,012
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 1 hr Breedu 493
jb bohsia yg terbesar (Sep '08) 1 hr Jawaking 43
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr VIKING 971,567
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 7 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web