Bush is a hero

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#174073 Jan 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Because you can fathom what i saying because I write like shit!!!!
bAbbabaababaaa
! ABhahahaaa
war mongering Pinheads!
ABbababaaaa
Bahahahahhaha
Bahhahaaa
It's hilarious you repeat your earlier misspelled posts, Somali imbecile. You lack intelligence and everyone here knows it.

'Bahahahahhaha'
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174074 Jan 4, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hilarious you repeat your earlier misspelled posts, Somali imbecile. You lack intelligence and everyone here knows it.
'Bahahahahhaha'
Abahaahahahahaa

Not A somalian ! you worst undereducated Us war mongering jughead. So you our US war monger bully Americans and world with you war machines. you evil bunch, you face justice soon, as Int' War crime Tribunal had tried Bush & Co, you next US war mongering mercenaries! Bahahhahaaa

An NFL Fan

USA

#174075 Jan 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text> Abahaahahahahaa
I enjoy being A somalian ! ymachines. you evil bunch, you face justice soon, as Int' War crime Tribunal had tried Bush & Co, you next US war mongering mercenaries! Bahahhahaaa
Why do you endlessly copy paste your old posts, Somalian imbecile? Are you stupid or something?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#174076 Jan 4, 2014
IdiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text> Abahaahahahahaa
Not A somalian ! you worst undereducated Us war mongering jughead. So you our US war monger bully Americans and world with you war machines. you evil bunch, you face justice soon, as Int' War crime Tribunal had tried Bush & Co, you next US war mongering mercenaries! Bahahhahaaa
They also tried Somalian pirates for crimes against humanity. You're next CHOCOLATE FACE! <¦-o
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174077 Jan 4, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>They also tried Somalian pirates for crimes against humanity. You're next CHOCOLATE FACE! <¦-o
Why would i care because i'm not a somalian!! you our US war monger that bully Americans and world with you war machines,. you evil bunch, you face justice soon , as Int' War crime Tribunal had tried Bush & Co, you next US war mongering mercenaries! Bahahhahaaa

An NFL Fan

USA

#174078 Jan 4, 2014
[QUOTE who="idiot]<quoted text>
Why would i care because i'm a retarded somalian!!
, as Int' War crime Tribunal had tried Bahahhahaaa[/QUOTE]
You pull that stupid war crimes thing like it's a gun, Somalian. The fact is you know absolutely nothing about such things because you're an ignorant foreign stooge.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174079 Jan 4, 2014
[QUOTE who="An NFL Fan aka IDIOT!"]<quoted text>
You pull that stupid war crimes thing like it's a gun, Somalian. The fact is you know absolutely nothing about such things because you're an ignorant foreign stooge.[/QUOTE]tHIS NOT MY POSTING, YOU OWN DOING nfl !
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174080 Jan 4, 2014
yOU REAL IGNORANT ONE, NFL THE WAR MONGERING BARBARIAN! baHBABABBAAA
you NFL our US war monger that bully Americans and world with you war machines,. you evil bunch, you face justice soon , as Int' War crime Tribunal had tried Bush & Co, you next US war mongering mercenaries! Bahahhahaaa
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174081 Jan 4, 2014
BUSH & Co tried for War crimes at Int'l War crimes Tribunal!

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld war criminals verdict Enforcement …
www.examiner.com/article/bush-cheney-rumsfeld ......

Despite 'UN corruption,' Nuremberg Charter makes Malaysian Tribunal convicting Bush and other heads of state guilty of war crimes official The Kuala Lumpur War Crime Tribunal

We coming for you war criminals,! A Bhahahahaaa

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174082 Jan 4, 2014
<quoted text>tHIS NOT MY POSTING, YOU OWN DOING nfl !
Allow me to attempt to translate for you CHOCOLATE FACE: "UDUDY KGKCK WTSIUX LHLG ,,,TEYDIOHGUFUC!
Sorry that's the best I can do, my Somalian not very good.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174083 Jan 4, 2014
i'm not a somalian!! you our US war monger that bully Americans and world with you war machines,. you evil bunch, you face justice soon , as Int' War crime Tribunal had tried Bush & Co, you next US war mongering mercenaries! Bahahhahaaa

An NFL Fan

USA

#174084 Jan 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
yOU REAL IGNORANT ONE, NFL THE WAR MONGERING BARBARIAN! baHBABABBAAAush & Co, you next US war mongering mercenaries! Bahahhahaaa
All you can do is repeat your stupid self because you're mentally slow, Somalian piglet.
Even your Somali countrymen must laugh at you.

'Bahahahahhaha'

An NFL Fan

USA

#174085 Jan 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
BUSH & Co tried for War crimes at Int'l War crimes Tribunal!
Kuala Lumpur War Crime Tribunal
We coming for you war criminals,! A Bhahahahaaa
How could you be so ignorant? Don't they have schools in Somalia? Why do you have no more brains than to repeat yourself?

'Bahahahahhaha'
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174086 Jan 4, 2014
Know now you rile me up on Topix, you be seeing me on Topix to give you all something to chew on! ABhahahaaaa

Helen Keller
Strike against war, for without you no battles can be fought! Strike against manufacturing shrapnel and gas bombs and all other tools of murder! Strike against preparedness that means death and misery to millions of human beings! Be not dumb, obedient slaves in an army of destruction! Be heroes in an army of construction.

An NFL Fan

USA

#174087 Jan 4, 2014
[QUOTE who="idiot]

i'm a somalian!!\

you our US war monger that bully Americans and world with you war Bush & Co, you next US war mongering mercenaries! Bahahhahaaa[/QUOTE]

Just keep babbling, Somali cretin. It's all you can do.

''Bahahahahhaha'

An NFL Fan

USA

#174088 Jan 4, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

tHIS MY POSTING, MY OWN DOING nfl ! I AM STUPID!
Nice work, Somalian dullard.

'Bahahahahhaha'
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174089 Jan 4, 2014
[QUOTE who="idiot aka NFL]

i'm a somalian!!\

you our US war monger that bully Americans and world with you war Bush & Co, you next US war mongering mercenaries! Bahahhahaaa[/QUOTE]
So you are!

''Bahahahahhaha'

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174090 Jan 4, 2014
i'm not a somalian!! you our US war monger that bully Americans and world with you war machines,. you evil bunch, you face justice soon , as Int' War crime Tribunal had tried Bush & Co, you next US war mongering mercenaries! Bahahhahaaa
We'll take out you dumb Somalian pirates first, CHOCOLATE FACE! <¦-o
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174091 Jan 4, 2014
John Dewey, American philosopher and educator, 1859-1952

The only way to abolish war is to make peace heroic.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#174092 Jan 4, 2014
udiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Another fine thing our corrupted war mongering US leaders got us all into!
Bahahahhahahaaaaa
These photos of a very strange anti-U.S. protest in India speak volume
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...
Many Americans may not even be aware of the ongoing diplomatic spat with India, which began last week when U.S. authorities arrested and strip-searched Indian Deputy Consul General Devyani Khobragade in New York for allegedly lying on her maid's visa application. But it is a very, very big deal in India, where it's widely seen an insult to national pride and a scandalous breach of propriety.
Just as in the United States, India has its political fringes. Also as in the U.S., those fringes tend to come out at moments of major political controversy. These photos show a protest staged this week at the U.S. Embassy in New Delhi by a right-wing Hindu nationalist group called Rashtrawadi Shiv Sena. The name means "Nationalist Shiva Army" and you can get a sense of the group's political message pretty easily from the photos. Most Indians outraged by the scandal are much more civil – and much more normally clothed – than this. But the Rashtrawadi Shiv Sena protest actually does a good job of distilling Indian reaction.
SAD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 21 min Chalupa Batgirl 36,971
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aura Mytha 988,467
672,000 gallons of oil spilled off Louisiana co... 2 hr Erratic Mind 1
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 4 hr RealityHurts 185
TRUMP OBAMA BUSH - Next Stage in a Big Con Game 5 hr Johnny 7
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 5 hr Doctor REALITY 31
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Seentheotherside 688,731
More from around the web