Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
‘Troubling’: Federal Judge Orders Obama Admin. to Disclose Document It’s Been Trying to Keep Hidden
Dec. 17, 2013
A federal judge Tuesday ordered the disclosure of a government-wide foreign aid directive President Barack Obama signed in 2010 but wanted to keep hidden from the public, Politico reports. The judge called the scope of the government’s argument for “presidential communications privilege” rather “troubling.”
The Department of Justice has argued that the Presidential Policy Directive on Global Development was covered by executive privilege, even though the information is “non-classified” and sends directives to agencies not to the president of the United States.
“Acting on a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit brought by the Center for Effective Government, U.S. District Court Judge Ellen Huvelle concluded that the presidential order is not properly within the bounds of the so-called ‘presidential communications privilege,’” Politico’s Josh Gerstein reports.
In her opinion, Huvelle wrote there is “no evidence that the [directive] was intended to be, or has been treated as, a confidential presidential communication.”
The Obama administration has maintained that the document was only intended for those who “need to know,” but the judge argued the order was “distributed far beyond the president’s close advisers and its substance was widely discussed by the president in the media.”
.Huvelle also lectured the federal government on its “cavalier attitude” when it comes to public oversight and transparency.
“The government appears to adopt the cavalier attitude that the President should be permitted to convey orders throughout the Executive Branch without public oversight…to engage in what is in effect governance by ‘secret law,’” she wrote.
The Obama administration will now be required by law to make the document available. It’s unclear why the administration has fought to keep the document hidden from the public."
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/17/tr...
===
It's probably just more boring yakety yak that this president has been overstepping,(misusing his authority?) in another area.........
Move along everybody.
No story here. Just some more black, billowing smoke pouring out of the west wing. I'm sure it's nothing.
It never is.
Yep. Too bad the Obama administration is on record as deciding what laws or parts of laws it will comply with and which ones it decides they are above. This nation has become everything it started out fighting against.
UiDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

UiDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>USA is greatest nation in world's history! BWHAHA!
Look fake one, As over 179 nations give US a bigger middle fingers, what does it mean?

Because it all you fault our US war-for-profiteers/war investors...,u grunting pinheads that you are ignorant bunch US war mongers grunting fools had ruined our US and the world no longer trust our US! Wake up stupid do the research!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

<quoted text>Yu fake ,Yu are a godless commie! I proud Somalian pierate! BWHAHAHABABABABMUWAHAHAHAAAAA!
None of the above! Stop using other screen names!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

<quoted text>Yu fake ,Yu are a godless commie! I proud Somalian pierate! BWHAHAHABABABABMUWAHAHAHAAAAA!
None of the above, stop using other screen names, you faker!

I have no problem with those our US Capitalism but do have problem with US Predatory Capitalism and how it ruined US and the world as most time oppose to Democratic PrincipleS , know the difference you ignorant feeble minded undereducated brainwashed grunts are ignorant....! You dimwit , wake up stupid , you another ignorant lowly grunts who dumb as rock, stop drinking the koolaid dude! You simpelton sheeople grunteers are so easily take cleaners by those Corrupted Corporatist in power. So?!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

"Some of the character traits exhibited by serial killers or criminals may be observed in many within the political arena. They share the traits of psychopaths who are not sensitive to altruistic appeals, such as sympathy for their victims or remorse or guilt over their crimes. They possess the personality traits of lying, narcissism, selfishness, and vanity. These are the people to whom we have entrusted our fate. Is it any wonder that America is failing at home and world-wide?"
Jim Kouri National Law Enforcement Examiner ,
CPP fifth vice-president of the National Association of Chiefs of Police...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

<quoted text>hAve a hIney meLon ,it foolish four yu Hippohog! BWHAHAHAHABABABABHAAA!
Stop Abusing hipnosis! Stop using other poster screen name, you fake! We all know you grunters trying to divide US the nation and world to wars! you evil AmeriKKKA crew of US war mongering bullies will be tried for war crimes just like Bush & co for war crimes agianst humanity at Int'l War Crime Tribunal! One for the World! BAahahahahaa

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Stop Abusing hipnosis! Stop using other poster screen name, you fake! We all know you grunters trying to divide US the nation and world to wars! you evil AmeriKKKA crew of US war mongering bullies will be tried for war crimes just like Bush & co for war crimes agianst humanity at Int'l War Crime Tribunal! One for the World! BAahahahahaa
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, I see you just had yourself another khat induced, spam carpet bombing session, dumb Somali. <¦-o

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Anti- USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, I see you just had yourself another khat induced, spam carpet bombing session, dumb Somali. <¦-o
None of the above! You drug-addicted US war mongering jugheads, get of the koolaid, you mentally challenged "yes" man, I see you still licking your Hitlerian master bootstrap out of Hade! You have '666' on your forhead grunts , di you know that called US Satan!

Ex-pres. Jimmy Carter Said US is the Satan!

Read up grunt! BAhahahaaaa

Former president Jimmy Carter:
Freeing the World to Death, William Blum
keyword(s)
Jimmy Carter:
"
We sent Marines into Lebanon and you only have to go to Lebanon, to Syria or to Jordan... to witness first-hand the intense hatred among many people for the United States because we bombed and shelled and unmercifully killed totally innocent villagers-women and children and farmers and housewives-in those villages around Beirut .... As a result of that ...we became kind of a Satan in the minds of those who are deeply resentful. That is what precipitated the taking of our hostages and that is what has precipitated some of the terrorist attacks.'

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like somebody got an extra cup of eggnog.....
Well then ya better stick to hot chocolate!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then ya better stick to hot chocolate!
worst for You as you supporter of Us warmongering bloodly petro conglomerates plundering had been ruining the environment ! But you will have no choice , as you, and your generations and after will had no choice drink polluted/ spoiled water as US petro hydroFracking is ruining the fungible water tables...! Bahahahahahaa

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Too bad the Obama administration is on record as deciding what laws or parts of laws it will comply with and which ones it decides they are above. This nation has become everything it started out fighting against.
Property in certain other countries is dirt cheap right now....feel free to emigrate....

http://somalilandpress.com/somalilandbuying-p...

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

G W Bush a hero????????? That is the most outrageous statement that can be made for a 2 term President that has the lowest IQ of any other. And to think that the taxpayers have to protect him until he is
no longer alive, not to mention his father.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Another article on the follies of OC..........

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...

The new political risk that the rules are liable to change at any moment will also be cycled into 2015 premiums. Expect another price spike late next summer. With ObamaCare looking like a loss-making book of business, a public declaration of penance by the insurance industry for helping to sell ObamaCare is long overdue.

The only political explanation for relaxing enforcement of the individual mandate—even at the risk of destabilizing ObamaCare in the long term—is that the White House is panicked that the whole entitlement is endangered. The insurance terminations and rollout fiasco could leave more people uninsured in 2014 than in 2013. ObamaCare's unpopularity with the public could cost Democrats the Senate in 2014, and a GOP Congress in 2015 could compel the White House to reopen the law and make major changes.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>

BTW, I'm in Patagonia, and can report that climate change is real.
Glaciers here are melting.
Very sad.
Yes, well, thanks for the in-depth report my little fruit cup, but climate change has been "real" throughout the history of the earth. Research paleoclimatology in the western hemisphere and in particular, South America during the mid-Holocene period (5000-7000ish years ago) and you will discover that intense sustained droughts and warmer temperatures than you're experiencing now, also occured then. If you'd take the time to lumber through the tedious vocabulary which will accompany such research, you'll be amazed at what you discover. Your spoonfed liberal voodoo on global warming or rapid climate change or whatever you want to call it, won't appear to be quite as certain.

==

Reasonable doubt. Discovery. Evidence. Proof. Research. Data. Motive.

For someone in your line of work where such things can make or break a case, it's astounding how easily you dismiss those words in favor of emotion and hearsay on this. And I know your opinions because I've read them and you're an under-informed, bandwagon global warming yahoo who couldn't write a three page essay on paleoclimatology and how it relates and coincides to contemporary climate changes to save your life but yet amazingly, you're confident in your opinion. And, I'm pretty sure that paints a fool of a lawyer..........

==
BUT? It 'tis the Christmas season, Catcher and in the spirit of giving I'll re-gift one of your one liners and give it back to you as you sit there weepy and sniveling over the state of Chilean ice. Here you go.....

WOE IS YOU

WOE
WOE
WOE

and oh yeah, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Property in certain other countries is dirt cheap right now....feel free to emigrate....
http://somalilandpress.com/somalilandbuying-p...
Never. My sister however just got her status from the government. While she may visit I doubt she will ever be a citizen of the greatest nation the world has ever seen again. She of course doesn't share my thoughts. America, love it or leave it. Nope. America love it and make it better. That's me.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, well, thanks for the in-depth report my little fruit cup, but climate change has been "real" throughout the history of the earth. Research paleoclimatology in the western hemisphere and in particular, South America during the mid-Holocene period (5000-7000ish years ago) and you will discover that intense sustained droughts and warmer temperatures than you're experiencing now, also occured then. If you'd take the time to lumber through the tedious vocabulary which will accompany such research, you'll be amazed at what you discover. Your spoonfed liberal voodoo on global warming or rapid climate change or whatever you want to call it, won't appear to be quite as certain.
==
Reasonable doubt. Discovery. Evidence. Proof. Research. Data. Motive.
For someone in your line of work where such things can make or break a case, it's astounding how easily you dismiss those words in favor of emotion and hearsay on this. And I know your opinions because I've read them and you're an under-informed, bandwagon global warming yahoo who couldn't write a three page essay on paleoclimatology and how it relates and coincides to contemporary climate changes to save your life but yet amazingly, you're confident in your opinion. And, I'm pretty sure that paints a fool of a lawyer..........
==
BUT? It 'tis the Christmas season, Catcher and in the spirit of giving I'll re-gift one of your one liners and give it back to you as you sit there weepy and sniveling over the state of Chilean ice. Here you go.....
WOE IS YOU
WOE
WOE
WOE
and oh yeah, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Some time back I read a good book on lightning. The national lightning detection network which is of much value to many marked 30 years last June. No doubt the data provided has saved lives. Funny thing is we still have much to learn on lightning. And the climate? Me thinks we know even less about it and how it relates to the weather systems. Anyone have a Time mag from 1972? Monday November 13, 1972 to be exact. Good for laughs.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Rider on the Storm wrote:
Another article on the follies of OC..........
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
The new political risk that the rules are liable to change at any moment will also be cycled into 2015 premiums. Expect another price spike late next summer. With ObamaCare looking like a loss-making book of business, a public declaration of penance by the insurance industry for helping to sell ObamaCare is long overdue.
The only political explanation for relaxing enforcement of the individual mandate—even at the risk of destabilizing ObamaCare in the long term—is that the White House is panicked that the whole entitlement is endangered. The insurance terminations and rollout fiasco could leave more people uninsured in 2014 than in 2013. ObamaCare's unpopularity with the public could cost Democrats the Senate in 2014, and a GOP Congress in 2015 could compel the White House to reopen the law and make major changes.
That's the thing. Until we see some kind of stability I expect it to be bad to worse. Businesses and insurance companies can't and won't rewrite policy based on whatever the President says today which may very well be different 3 weeks from now. We haven't seen anything yet. Woe is Catcher and every other flake that voted for this crap.
garriepic

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... …… Bush a Turd

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Never. My sister however just got her status from the government. While she may visit I doubt she will ever be a citizen of the greatest nation the world has ever seen again. She of course doesn't share my thoughts. America, love it or leave it. Nope. America love it and make it better. That's me.
Your sister renounced her citizenship?

Bummer.

I'm with you, Chris. I love this country, and have no plans to leave it, ever, really. I'd like to make it better too.

Unfortunately, there are more obstacles to that these days, than ever - because we have so many people, with so many different ideas of what "better" looks like.

I'd like it better if people's rights were upheld as strongly as corporate rights, if we quit thumping the little guy, if we quit acting like any one 'religion' is better than any other, and if we quit legislating against the individual choices of women.

I'm aware your list doesn't include that last one...but other than that, I think we're pretty much on the same page.(I don't think Atheism beats Christianity, or that Christianity beats Islam, or that any of them should get a statue on the front steps of the Capitol Building, either.)

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

A human rights activist and the only known person to be born in a North Korea camp and escape to the West wrote a chilling letter this week to Dennis Rodman, on the heels of news the former NBA player would coach the communist country’s basketball team.
“I have never met you, and until you visited North Korea in February I had never heard of you,” Shin Dong-hyuk wrote in an open letter first published by the Washington Post.“Now I know very well that you are a famous, retired American basketball player with many tattoos.”
“I want to tell you about myself. I was born in 1982 in Camp 14, a political prison in the mountains of North Korea,” he continued.“For more than 50 years, Kim Jong Un, his father and his grandfather have used prisons such as Camp 14 to punish, starve and work to death people who the regime decides are a threat.”
“Prisoners are sent to places like Camp 14 without trial and in secret,” the letter adds.“A prisoner’s ‘crime’ can be his relation by blood to someone the regime believes is a wrongdoer or wrong-thinker. My crime was to be born as the son of a man whose brother fled to South Korea in the 1950s.”
“At this very moment, people are starving in these camps. Others are being beaten, and someone soon will be publicly executed as a lesson to other prisoners to work hard and obey the rules,” he wrote.“I grew up watching these executions, including the hanging of my mother.”
“On orders of the guards in Camp 14, inmates are forced to marry and create children to be raised by guards to be disposable slaves,” Dong-hyuk added.“Until I escaped in 2005, I was one of those slaves. My body is covered with scars from torture I endured in the camp.”
“I am writing to you, Mr. Rodman, because, more than anything else, I want Kim Jong Un to hear the cries of his people,” he wrote.“Maybe you could use your friendship and your time together to help him understand that he has the power to close the camps and rebuild the country’s economy so everyone can afford to eat.”
“I end this letter in the hope that you can use your friendship with the dictator to be a friend to the North Korean people,” Dong-hyuk concluded.

Now here is the definition of courageous. Something tells me unless you read alternative media like the blaze.com you will never here of this young man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

650 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuals are an embarrassment to their families 4 min PDX Dave 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Krackerjacks 115,107
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min USA Born 532,793
Favorite Ninja Turtle character ? 7 min Pollster 1
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 7 min WasteWater 29
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Stilgar Fifrawi 720,557
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Patrick 224,188
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Charlie Sheen 256,521
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Reshi 76
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••