Bush is a hero
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#173848 Dec 21, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
BTX would have something to say about that I'd bet.........
Yep. Think he said he lived in De for many years. I learned all I needed to know of the clown during the Thomas/ Hill hearings.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#173849 Dec 21, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Think he said he lived in De for many years. I learned all I needed to know of the clown during the Thomas/ Hill hearings.
I really dont know what to make of the guy. He's either the dumbest person in Congress or the most honest. Maybe he's both.

He's spent all these years there and I heard he's worth about 100,000 grand. He was either to dumb to abuse the system or to honest..........I hate to say it but I gotta believe its the former..........

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#173850 Dec 21, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I just became aware that the President, the one we have now, called certain people "tea baggers". Now I'm well aware the fan base of his share his um, what is the word, hate, of a this large group of people. In an age when someone says something stupid and is fired for it hours latter can we get some action here?
Mr. Obama, during his private pep talk to Democrats, recognized Mr. Owens election and then posed a question to the other lawmakers. According to Representative Earl Blumenauer of Oregon, who supports the health care bill, the president asked,“Does anybody think that the teabag, anti-government people are going to support them if they bring down health care? All it will do is confuse and dispirit” Democratic voters “and it will encourage the extremists.”(emphasis added)
"Emphasis added" falls into the strategy employed by the progressive liberal commies (which Weirdowillie claims doesn't exist), if you say it enough times, to enough people it becomes the truth.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Safety Harbor, FL

#173851 Dec 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I really dont know what to make of the guy. He's either the dumbest person in Congress or the most honest. Maybe he's both.
He's spent all these years there and I heard he's worth about 100,000 grand. He was either to dumb to abuse the system or to honest..........I hate to say it but I gotta believe its the former..........
He has said some very foolish things over the years. Like asking a man that is confined to a wheelchair to stand up. Some time back it was suggested he might be a drunk. That would explain much.

Safety Harbor, FL

#173852 Dec 21, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>"Emphasis added" falls into the strategy employed by the progressive liberal commies (which Weirdowillie claims doesn't exist), if you say it enough times, to enough people it becomes the truth.
I copied it from a web search. Indeed.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#173853 Dec 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should see it, maybe you wouldn´t be so ignorant.
Hardly troll. You've allegedly seen it, and YOU'RE still ignorant. BTW,
LIT is far from being ignorant. If you bothered to read his msgs, you'd already know that.

Course Obama enablers like you don't always think first.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#173854 Dec 21, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
LIT is far from being ignorant. If you bothered to read his msgs, you'd already know that.
I bet Catcher is totally stoked about the gay marriage thing in New Mexico, I bet he moves there.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#173855 Dec 21, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I bet Catcher is totally stoked about the gay marriage thing in New Mexico, I bet he moves there.
How ya doin' USA? Always good to see ya in here harrassin' the trolls, especially
that lazy worthless English-challenged, code pink parrot.
Lost In Transition

United States

#173857 Dec 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should see it, maybe you wouldn´t be so ignorant.
Eh? Ignorant you say?
Yesterday it was 38 and clear, today it's 71 and raining. And I'd already put all my shorts in storage. That darn climate change is wrecking havoc with lower Alabama as well. I'm gonna light a candle and pray to Al Gore to save us all.
Even the Patagonians.
Lost In Transition

United States

#173858 Dec 22, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I still get a laugh that whacked out folks at the weather channel (part of nbc/ Comcast) now name snow storms. As an amateur weather watcher I see all of this alarmism as quite bad as when a real dangerous storm threatens people might ignore it. But when folks have an agenda...
Well, they are just the weather channel. They don't really stand a chance against the big boys, with their ground breaking reporting. Like whether or not Santa is white, and what an ex-drunk that makes duck whistles labels as "sin".
Nope, can't compete with that.
Lost In Transition

United States

#173859 Dec 22, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Think first? Most don't think at all. They just act according to ideology, and then expect the pieces to just magically fall into place. That's how you come up with things like obamacare and dead ambassadors.
Lost In Transition

United States

#173860 Dec 22, 2013
Another article on the follies of OC..........
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
The new political risk that the rules are liable to change at any moment will also be cycled into 2015 premiums. Expect another price spike late next summer. With ObamaCare looking like a loss-making book of business, a public declaration of penance by the insurance industry for helping to sell ObamaCare is long overdue.
The only political explanation for relaxing enforcement of the individual mandate—even at the risk of destabilizing ObamaCare in the long term—is that the White House is panicked that the whole entitlement is endangered. The insurance terminations and rollout fiasco could leave more people uninsured in 2014 than in 2013. ObamaCare's unpopularity with the public could cost Democrats the Senate in 2014, and a GOP Congress in 2015 could compel the White House to reopen the law and make major changes.
"The basic structure of the law is working, despite all the problems," Mr. Obama added.

The basic structure is working? This guy must have got really frustrated playing with Tinker Toys or Lego blocks. What a clueless dolt, and an absolute waste of an expensive "education".

Safety Harbor, FL

#173861 Dec 22, 2013
Paradise, CA resident Tiffany St. Cyr has a rare disease that is incurable but survivable with treatment, yet she cannot get care because of healthcare changes California adopted in anticipation of Obamacare and corresponding state healthcare changes.
St. Cyr is 28-years old and suffers from Achalasia. It has made her esophagus so weak that she is unable to move food from her mouth to her stomach, basically starving her to death.
The Mayo Clinic says there is no cure for the disease, but its "symptoms can usually be managed with minimally invasive (endoscopic) therapy or surgery."

Just sad.

Safety Harbor, FL

#173862 Dec 22, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they are just the weather channel. They don't really stand a chance against the big boys, with their ground breaking reporting. Like whether or not Santa is white, and what an ex-drunk that makes duck whistles labels as "sin".
Nope, can't compete with that.
True dat.

Safety Harbor, FL

#173863 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Think first? Most don't think at all. They just act according to ideology, and then expect the pieces to just magically fall into place. That's how you come up with things like obamacare and dead ambassadors.
And hack libs that moans about climate change or whatever its called today but have no problem traveling around the world. These same hack libs love to preach to others how to live and do all they can to put unreasonable regulation on business. Its why at least in this area when any commercial truck is involved in an accident almost more important than seeing if people are hurt is sending in a swat team to check for diesel leaks. A fish may be in distress someplace.

Since: Sep 10

Punta Arenas, Chile

#173864 Dec 22, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I bet Catcher is totally stoked about the gay marriage thing in New Mexico, I bet he moves there.
I support gay marriage everywhere.
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#173865 Dec 22, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
And hack libs that moans about climate change or whatever its called today but have no problem traveling around the world. These same hack libs love to preach to others how to live and do all they can to put unreasonable regulation on business. Its why at least in this area when any commercial truck is involved in an accident almost more important than seeing if people are hurt is sending in a swat team to check for diesel leaks. A fish may be in distress someplace.
One might be careful not to just parrot standard talking points and think about what they're saying. The vast majority of municipal and private water supplies draw from surface water and/or subsurface aquifers. In addition, those "distressed fish" are in the food chain, of which humans are a major consumer.

What's the big deal if we wipe out a few fish and frogs? Not much, on the surface, I guess. But these critters are like a "canary in a coal mine" - what affects them is affecting us. Why is cancer so much more prevalent than a century ago? Why are there so many respiratory afflictions nowadays, even among the young? People that yelp about "the sanctity of life" would do well to examine whether they're applying that rule consistently across the matrix of life, or just when the talking-point memo says jump.

There's a reason for most every odious "regulation" we hear bitched about. No doubt there are some seemingly silly ones as well. Can you name a couple?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#173866 Dec 22, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>One might be careful not to just parrot standard talking points and think about what they're saying. The vast majority of municipal and private water supplies draw from surface water and/or subsurface aquifers. In addition, those "distressed fish" are in the food chain, of which humans are a major consumer.
What's the big deal if we wipe out a few fish and frogs? Not much, on the surface, I guess. But these critters are like a "canary in a coal mine" - what affects them is affecting us. Why is cancer so much more prevalent than a century ago? Why are there so many respiratory afflictions nowadays, even among the young? People that yelp about "the sanctity of life" would do well to examine whether they're applying that rule consistently across the matrix of life, or just when the talking-point memo says jump.
There's a reason for most every odious "regulation" we hear bitched about. No doubt there are some seemingly silly ones as well. Can you name a couple?
Some of us would prefer to leave safety standards up to employers, and eat diesel-infused fish, than require business to be responsible for...well...damn near anything. Please don't judge.

:)
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#173867 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Eh? Ignorant you say?
Yesterday it was 38 and clear, today it's 71 and raining. And I'd already put all my shorts in storage. That darn climate change is wrecking havoc with lower Alabama as well. I'm gonna light a candle and pray to Al Gore to save us all.
Even the Patagonians.
Yep most of you lowly Authoritarians are ignorant--- think of agricultural , what am talking about?
If you can't answer, woe is you and generation and after will start eating yourselves, Bhahahahaahahaa
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#173868 Dec 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I support gay marriage everywhere.
I'm not gay but i even support LGBTA... its human rights aspect which most of the dumb authoritarians are clueless about .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Mr Wiggley 64,553
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Steve III 654,378
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min nanoanomaly 973,929
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 42 min Johnny 6
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 53 min WasteWater 106,599
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 58 min Johnny 847
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Internet Reality 45,281
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Brian_G 281,947
More from around the web