Bush is a hero

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Arcadia, CA

#173644 Dec 14, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your glasses back on butch. She said "but" bob got it", not "and" bob got it.
You just don't know when yer better off keeping yer big mouth (keyboard) SHUT!
I think yer losing it.(Bobspeak.)

WTF does her message have to do with anything I posted?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#173645 Dec 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It will take a long while, but we'll see how it ultimately turns out. It's not an isolated issue, prayers at City Council meetings, for example, raise similar Constitutional concerns.
You found NO error in this msg, chaser? PLEASE allow me to tutor you briefly in proper English. As an alleged college-educated lawyer, you should have written it correctly the first time, if you're doing any proof-reading at all.

You put a comma after "isolated issue". But that's a completed sentence. In order to use a comma, you would've needed a connector word such as "as", or "and". You should've put a
period instead, followed by a new sentence, "Prayers at City Council..........".

Again, Topix currently has no edit feature, so it might be wiser for you to stay away from
correcting other people's msgs.

Yer welcome. No charge this time.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#173646 Dec 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think yer losing it.(Bobspeak.)
WTF does her message have to do with anything I posted?
Hilarious! Who said anything about her msg being related to your post(s)?

And you say I'M losing it?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#173647 Dec 14, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You found NO error in this msg, chaser? PLEASE allow me to tutor you briefly in proper English. As an alleged college-educated lawyer, you should have written it correctly the first time, if you're doing any proof-reading at all.
You put a comma after "isolated issue". But that's a completed sentence. In order to use a comma, you would've needed a connector word such as "as", or "and". You should've put a
period instead, followed by a new sentence, "Prayers at City Council..........".
Again, Topix currently has no edit feature, so it might be wiser for you to stay away from
I dont know BB, thats alotta advice Pro Bono..........

Hey BB why dont lawyers play hide and seek?

Cause no one will come and find them..........

;o)

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#173648 Dec 14, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You and bob are psychotherapists now...?
Funniest thing I've heard all day.
:)
i always thought you had a strange sense of humor but I am the psychotherapist, Bob is just smart.

Location hidden

#173649 Dec 14, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your glasses back on butch. She said "but" bob got it", not "and" bob got it.
You just don't know when yer better off keeping yer big mouth (keyboard) SHUT!
I have never seen such an incredibly jealous female.

Location hidden

#173650 Dec 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It will take a long while, but we'll see how it ultimately turns out. It's not an isolated issue, prayers at City Council meetings, for example, raise similar Constitutional concerns.
And i understand that. Don't you get it? it's not about religion, it's about history and art.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#173651 Dec 14, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>i always thought you had a strange sense of humor but I am the psychotherapist, Bob is just smart.
Lis, that's something of which I've never been accused.

See I keep sayin' it's only an illusion. So far, no one believes it.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#173652 Dec 14, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I have never seen such an incredibly jealous female.
Jealous isn't the term I had in mind. I've not seen a female so hateful & vindictive over
someone, especially other females, that SHE percieves to be...."condescending? " Can't
recall if that was the word on msgs from the past. If not, it was something similar .

The thing is, Shovelface demonstrated the exact same vitriol, AND was from the same area
of OK AND had the same writing style. So Cathy Lusty is either Shovelface, or there's a mean doodlebug in the NE Okla water troughs.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#173654 Dec 14, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know BB, thats alotta advice Pro Bono..........
Hey BB why dont lawyers play hide and seek?
Cause no one will come and find them..........;o)
Larry Larry Larry. Buy you yer books, send ya to school, and whaddya do? Eat the chalk.

You must've been up in the attic again. That lawyer "yoke" had 4 inches of dust on it.
Still a pretty good 'un anyway, as far as truth goes.
:-)

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

United States

#173655 Dec 14, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant idiot, and have earned the Catcher white sheet.

And don't go telling me there should be a period after idiot, because you no longer exist.

Location hidden

#173656 Dec 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't go telling me there should be a period after idiot, because you no longer exist.
Though you are totally wrong about Bad Bob this is the first time I've seen you act like a real person. Bravo!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#173657 Dec 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My how profound you are. But I'm not joining the KKK for ANYone.

Ok then my ghost is saying your msg is grammatically correct.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#173658 Dec 14, 2013
I am a Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A 'Catcher white sheet'? I don't know what that is, probably homosexual vernacular. <¦-o

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#173659 Dec 14, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Though you are totally wrong about Bad Bob this is the first time I've seen you act like a real person. Bravo!
Thanks Lis, though I'd argue about being "totally" wrong. C-minus gpa in HS didn't quite get me on the dean's list.
:-O
YTube

Marietta, GA

#173660 Dec 15, 2013

The Day the Lord showed me ANTICHRIST ------

http://youtu.be/jnTwx5LprHI

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#173661 Dec 15, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>i always thought you had a strange sense of humor but I am the psychotherapist, Bob is just smart.
If you're a psychotherapist, I'm the Secretary of State.

You're a social worker, with a mommie complex. And bob is just a troll.

Pfft.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#173662 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text> And bob is just a troll.
Won't ya looky there. Butch finally gets somethin' right.

Took ya long enough dumazz!

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#173663 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>If you're a psychotherapist, I'm the Secretary of State.
You're a social worker, with a mommie complex. And bob is just a troll.
Pfft.
Madame Secretary, I'd suggest you have an aide get you a definition of the initials 'LISW', along with a job description for social workers who've earned that title.

I think you'll find words to the effect of "performs psychotherapy" featured prominently in that description.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Safety Harbor, FL

#173664 Dec 15, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Madame Secretary, I'd suggest you have an aide get you a definition of the initials 'LISW', along with a job description for social workers who've earned that title.
I think you'll find words to the effect of "performs psychotherapy" featured prominently in that description.
Ouch, that will leave a mark.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Mogadore 994,100
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 60,332
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min PadMark 695,740
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 16 min Paul really ist tot 16
Prove there is No God 1 hr Andre_Ron 1
Never thought I'd see the day...when............. 6 hr Doctor REALITY 6
News US may never see another spiritual leader like ... 12 hr Doctor REALITY 2
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web