“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#173560 Dec 12, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I have a drive through where I'll smack you across the face a few times for ten bucks. Fewer head injuries.
Yeah, but smack me with what? Open or closed hand? Wet towel? Not that it matters much.

Sounds good to me. I'm in.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#173561 Dec 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Worthless troll!
Hah. Woe is YOU!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#173562 Dec 12, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lyndi
I did not say that I like him. I was just letting you know that he would not go to prison for 27 years as he has not been found guilty of treason or terrorist activities. I know nothing about him other than our ethic people went crazy when he spoke at the funeral on the podium. They loved him. They do not really understand politics, they just know that he comes from Africa and that is enough for them. Sorry about the interruption,
Africa? And all this while that Faker-In-Chief claimed he was from Hawaii. Great Scott!

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#173563 Dec 13, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Africa? And all this while that Faker-In-Chief claimed he was from Hawaii. Great Scott!
No the ethnics know his mother was Kenyan so he is automatically from Africa according to the ethnics.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#173564 Dec 13, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
No the ethnics know his mother was Kenyan so he is automatically from Africa according to the ethnics.
Yes quite right that is how they think even if he was born in the USA he will always be an African because of where his mother was born. Strange way thinking.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#173566 Dec 13, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
His father was Kenyan. His mother was born in Kansas and the family dog was named Desmond Toto.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#173567 Dec 13, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
His father was Kenyan. His mother was born in Kansas and the family dog was named Desmond Toto.
LOL the family dogs name was Desmond Tutu. Not Desmond Toto
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#173568 Dec 13, 2013
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL the family dogs name was Desmond Tutu. Not Desmond Toto
Watch the Wizard of Oz and maybe you can figure out why I named him >Desmond Toto.< You know...Kansas, Dorothy, Toto.......

nevermind... pay no attention to me. Sometimes I write for my own amusement.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#173569 Dec 13, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Roberts reportedly said on record that he ruled as he did on Obamacare because as Chief Justice, he didn't want the panel to carry the stereotypical stigma of endless 5 to 4 decisions handed down based on political Ideology. IOW, he wanted everyone to know they were more flexible than that.
He couldn't have picked a worse time to make a statement......
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#173570 Dec 13, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
I know nothing about him other than our ethic people went crazy when he spoke at the funeral on the podium. They loved him. They do not really understand politics, they just know that he comes from Africa and that is enough for them.
That pretty much sums up how he got elected. No one knew anything about him, they went crazy went he spoke, they didn't really undertstand politics and he was an African American.
==

If Obama and America was a marriage, I think it's safe to say the honeymoon is over, counseling isn't working, a divorce is imminent based on irreconcilable differences and the country will be paying big alimony dollars for a very, very long time......

but hey, the wedding was nice!
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#173571 Dec 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Can anybody here explain the Republicans' compulsion to shoot themselves in the foot?
Can you explain why we are always hearing about how Social Security is going to run out of money and we never hear about Welfare running out of money?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#173572 Dec 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My only point is that we should take a moment to honor a great man.
http://cnnpoliticalticker.files.wordpress.com...

What were you saying about putting lipstick on a pig?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#173573 Dec 13, 2013
I'm concerned that wanting to take a cross down from where it stood for decades will turn into wanting to take things down that have stood there for centuries because it appears there is a religious connotation. Can't people see that these symbols are a part of history and do not stand for trying to convert a nation. Los Angeles is named for the angels, San Francisco for saint Francis, San Antonio for St. Anthony. Are we going to change the names of all the cities that have Christian history?
It's what the taliban did in Afghanistan They destroyed a monument to Buddha that was there for over a thousand years, because of their government of Sharia law.
Atheists just need to get over it. If a cross makes them uncomfortable it must be because they doubt their beliefs.
Chris Clearwater

Hollywood, FL

#173574 Dec 13, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
http://cnnpoliticalticker.files.wordpress.com...
What were you saying about putting lipstick on a pig?
Wow. What a picture.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#173575 Dec 13, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain why we are always hearing about how Social Security is going to run out of money and we never hear about Welfare running out of money?
You go first.

Let's not be impolite and answer questions with questions.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#173576 Dec 13, 2013
lisw wrote:
I'm concerned that wanting to take a cross down from where it stood for decades will turn into wanting to take things down that have stood there for centuries because it appears there is a religious connotation. Can't people see that these symbols are a part of history and do not stand for trying to convert a nation. Los Angeles is named for the angels, San Francisco for saint Francis, San Antonio for St. Anthony. Are we going to change the names of all the cities that have Christian history?
It's what the taliban did in Afghanistan They destroyed a monument to Buddha that was there for over a thousand years, because of their government of Sharia law.
Atheists just need to get over it. If a cross makes them uncomfortable it must be because they doubt their beliefs.
What beliefs would those be?

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#173577 Dec 13, 2013
lisw wrote:
Jews also need to just get over it, I suppose, since a Jewish veteran's group was a party to the lawsuit - and since they've been allowed to buy homes in La Jolla (where the cross is) since, well, ten years after the current cross (50 +/- after the original) was erected.

I see where you're going with the Taliban comparison, but I don't think it works very well. In fact, it works no better than an equally outrageous claim that the people who think the cross should stay are acting like the Taliban.

#173578 Dec 13, 2013
Huckabee in 2016?

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/9390-mike-h...

I've listened to his radio program off and on. And he seems intelligent and level headed, insightful. I couldn't listen to his show daily because he brings God into it way to much for me. JMO.

I could look past that, depending on how he responds in a primary. Typically those candidates rely to heavily on their faith. By that I mean, he brought God into it way to much on his radio program, he may do the same in a primary or POTUS election. I think that hurts a candidate more then helps him. Again JMO.

Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#173579 Dec 13, 2013
lisw wrote:
You make such a great point. Some of the worlds most magnificent works of art, architecture, literature, and music are were created through the inspiration of various and varied religious beliefs through the ages and if with a snap of the fingers all of those things were to just disappear, people on every inahbited continent would be stunned at what was missing. But I suppose if atheists or anyone who is adament about the removal of religious based creations couldn't enter the Egyption pyramids because they were gone or see da Vinci's, The Last Supper or listen to Pavarotti's rendition of Ave Maria or see, hear or touch the unknown number of marvels around the world which came to be because of evolving civilizations, humanity and human beliefs, perhaps the world in their view, be a better place.
They're shallow, whiney and bizarre people with too much time on their hands who have no apppreciation of history and no tolerance for beliefs other than their own.

#173580 Dec 13, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
Funny I should pop in here right after you posted that, Larry. Me darling hubby had a colonoscopy a week ago today. We were at the hospital for EIGHT HOURS :s but it was worth it, because he had a good report (only diverticulosis, not cancer or polyps), and it won't have to be done again for a long time :)
I TOTALLY sympathize with you on your feelings for Obama :s I didn't start out this way--I was prepared to like him, even WANTED to like him, but little by little I've come to almost hate him, as you have. I'm not proud of that, but it's the truth.
I've popped in for a moment, folks, to say that I will be very busy the next few days getting ready for and running my booth at Santa's Village, where I hope to sell some of my beaded items this weekend. That of course is why you haven't seen much of me over the last few weeks, and I may not be able to pop back in again until next week! I'm sure you understand. But rest assured you ain't got rid of me just yet!
Willie--I know that you did post a reply to me, but I haven't had time to read it carefully and give it the attention it deserves. But I promise you that I WILL be doing that by the end of the coming week and that I will let you know :)
Hugs to you all, and I'll be back in a few days :) In the meantime, cross your fingers for me. I know I won't be making a fortune, but me hubby and I can use every penny I do make.
Thanks Roberta,

The only reason I mentioned the colonoscopy was because it was one of the only advantages for myself personally that I was gonna see out of this mess, and they found aw a way to even take that away potentially.

Hmmm. Did I just really say a colonoscopy was gonna be an advantage? Something about that just doesnt seem right..........
;o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 582,775
download free wordpress theme for news website 8 min pmsfdev 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min nanoanomaly 825,565
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 21 min RiccardoFire 70,124
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min RiccardoFire 98,826
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 42 min Paul Porter1 442,469
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 46 min Seriously__ 3,003
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Paul Porter1 611,777
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 hr courteous europhobe 121,616
More from around the web