UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#173451 Dec 9, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
This toned-down snippet above is no reflection of the "angry" comments you made earlier. I believe THOSE are the real ones. Kinda like when you reach a "boiling" point. Hmmmm well that's odd.
So 3-4 times in roughly 6 years is "veering off all too often". Good to know. Course I've never been much of a crowd follower, especially on a tight ship.
Interjecting this post of you to Hip! But you follower of Authoritarians and war mongers..., that don't benefit society, get of the koolaid War monger! BAhahahahaha Did oi incense you again! You gpnna go ballistic again ! ABAHAHAHAA
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#173452 Dec 9, 2013
UdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Those US War mongers, war-for-profiteers, neocons, Authoritarians, Right wing radio shock jocks , Media/Military Industrail Complex, corrupted Congress, greedy bankers/predatory cos, Corporatists, Right wing Christians Coalitions... all collobarated , created this big mess we seeing at home and abroad. Greed and power got US into this predicament U telling them Kathy!:
hi doc h

how much oil have you used lately...
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#173453 Dec 9, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>We've had way too much Bush, let's bring back Reagan!
Both no good, you ignorant ! Bring nback Reagan Voodoo Economics, give me a break, you jarhead mentally challenged!Q a bhahahaaa!
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#173454 Dec 9, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>hi doc h
how much oil have you used lately...
Hi douchebaggie ms Courtoes Eurphobic How you our US war mongers/mercenaries had mass muddered and plunderers world for greedy hegomonic aspirations, do tell little grunters? abhahahaa

Go Alternative energy solution!:) Babhahaaaaa
Chris Clearwater

Miami, FL

#173455 Dec 10, 2013
lisw wrote:
This is just FYI. Not expecting any response and am not making any particular statement. But for those on Medicare, my husband received a letter from his secondary saying he "might not" be able to keep that insurance in 2014. It had to be approved by CMA. It can make you a little nervous if you let it, especially when the ACA has had such a bad track record so far. I'm just saying the future of healthcare is at best unpredictable.
True. Heard on radio yesterday that more of the nations top hospitals are saying Obama care will not be able to be used with them.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#173456 Dec 10, 2013
Somalidiot wrote:
<quoted text>Both no good, you ignorant ! Bring nback Reagan Voodoo Economics, give me a break, you jarhead mentally challenged!Q a bhahahaaa!
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, the 'Voodoo Economics' you speak of was a phrase coined by the left-wing progressive George Bush senior during the primaries for the 1980 election. Reagan didn't want Bush as his VP, that was forced on him, dumb Somalian pirate. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#173457 Dec 10, 2013
SOMALIdiot wrote:
<quoted text>Hi douchebaggie ms Courtoes Eurphobic How you our US war mongers/mercenaries had mass muddered and plunderers world for greedy hegomonic aspirations, do tell little grunters? abhahahaa
Go Alternative energy solution!:) Babhahaaaaa
Please elaborate on this 'Alternative energy solution' CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#173458 Dec 10, 2013
SOMALIdiot wrote:
<quoted text>Those US War mongers, war-for-profiteers, neocons, Authoritarians, Right wing radio shock jocks , Media/Military Industrail Complex, corrupted Congress, greedy bankers/predatory cos, Corporatists, Right wing Christians Coalitions... all collobarated , created this big mess we seeing at home and abroad. Greed and power got US into this predicament U telling them Kathy!:
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, I suspect there's gonna be a big smelly spam dumb coming out of you anytime, dumb Somalian. <¦-o
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#173459 Dec 10, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>.... left-wing progressive George Bush senior .....
That about says it all, don't it?
Chris Clearwater

Miami, FL

#173460 Dec 10, 2013
Just when I thought the dear leader couldn't get any worse he takes a selfe at the Mandela funurel. Who does this?

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#173461 Dec 10, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>That about says it all, don't it?
Funniest joke I heard all day, that one was.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#173462 Dec 10, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>True. Heard on radio yesterday that more of the nations top hospitals are saying Obama care will not be able to be used with them.
Hey Chris!
Check this out.
--
Jon posted:

"Inaccurate story/spin! The hospitals are NOT ‘opting out’, they are not refusing to accept insurance, and they are not raising their fees selectively either! It is the insurance companies who are excluding them from ObamaCare plans just to avoid big cost increases and sticker shock on the exchanges. The difference here is really the first widespread sign of the top-down “healthcare rationing” that ObamaCare brings. Top-down vs. bottom-up makes a big difference. If hospitals and providers really could opt in or out of these insurance plans, and insurance prices and plans changed accordingly, then that would at least be more like free market healthcare, where people could choose what they want to buy. Unfortunately, those prices and coverages would still reflect the crazy economic train wreck that is ObamaCare. Instead of choice, we have mandates and administration/media cover-ups (and spin like this story) that seek to hide the truth. Providers are NOT opting out, insurance companies are cutting hospitals out, to cut costs. Repeal and replace ObamaCare...it is failing in every way, except one: to give more control to government, less liberty to consumers."

Then Matthew posted:

Not true Jon. Hospitals negotiate service rates with carriers. In order to be on those plans, they would need to agree to lower payments that they may not be able to agree to. Thus, it is not just the insurance companies keeping them out. The hospitals can join the plans if they want but are refusing to cut cost of services - in some cases justifiably so since the amounts offered will not cover their own costs."

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/hospital...
--

(Whistling "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" in the background)

(-_-)

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#173463 Dec 10, 2013
Wonder if Concierge Doctors take checks...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#173464 Dec 10, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Just when I thought the dear leader couldn't get any worse he takes a selfe at the Mandela funurel. Who does this?
Nature calls CC, Ya gotta go when ya gotta go.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#173465 Dec 10, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Funurels sure are interesting, aren't they?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#173466 Dec 10, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chris!
Check this out.
--
Jon posted:
"Inaccurate story/spin! The hospitals are NOT ‘opting out’, they are not refusing to accept insurance, and they are not raising their fees selectively either! It is the insurance companies who are excluding them from ObamaCare plans just to avoid big cost increases and sticker shock on the exchanges. The difference here is really the first widespread sign of the top-down “healthcare rationing” that ObamaCare brings. Top-down vs. bottom-up makes a big difference. If hospitals and providers really could opt in or out of these insurance plans, and insurance prices and plans changed accordingly, then that would at least be more like free market healthcare, where people could choose what they want to buy. Unfortunately, those prices and coverages would still reflect the crazy economic train wreck that is ObamaCare. Instead of choice, we have mandates and administration/media cover-ups (and spin like this story) that seek to hide the truth. Providers are NOT opting out, insurance companies are cutting hospitals out, to cut costs. Repeal and replace ObamaCare...it is failing in every way, except one: to give more control to government, less liberty to consumers."
Then Matthew posted:
Not true Jon. Hospitals negotiate service rates with carriers. In order to be on those plans, they would need to agree to lower payments that they may not be able to agree to. Thus, it is not just the insurance companies keeping them out. The hospitals can join the plans if they want but are refusing to cut cost of services - in some cases justifiably so since the amounts offered will not cover their own costs."
http://health.usnews.com/health-news/hospital...
--
(Whistling "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" in the background)
(-_-)
Yep as I heard, Cedars-Sinai on the left coast and Sloan-Kettering
in NY, to name just 2 major hospitals, will NOT be part of the ACA.

Also numerous doctors (70%?) have said they will either retire early or refuse to participate in Obamacare. Thank God doctors cannot be forced to participate.

The Republicans won't hafta worry about repealing the HC law. Next year, it'll collapse on it's own. It's just unfortunate that's what
it will take b4 Obama and the rest of the ACA Democrats are made to come to their senses over something that never should have gone forward in the 1st place.

And that's yet another reason why the rookie-in-chief never should've been elected. People chose him over Romney, and got exactly what
they asked for.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#173467 Dec 10, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Why did big government George W fly down with Barry O on Air Force One to the.Nelson Mandela funeral, while ole' Jimmy and Billy Boy had to find their own way down? Things that make you go Hmmmm....

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#173468 Dec 10, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Nature calls CC, Ya gotta go when ya gotta go.
Barry O is taking a page out of the 'funeral crashers'*cough* I mean Clinton's play book. Never let a good photo op go to waist.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#173469 Dec 10, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>That about says it all, don't it?
"The era of small government is over!" Jeb Bush.....

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#173471 Dec 10, 2013
WeirdoWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Funniest joke I heard all day, that one was.
Bush senior's conservative street credentials were week at best. His foreign policy consisted of his 'new world order' globalist philosophy, while his economic policies were about 180 degrees off from Regan's. I suppose a far left ideologue such as yourself, would see the Bush dynasty as 'ruthless conservatives' while I see them for what they really are, big government progressives. The DNC and RNC are two sides of the same coin. They're both owned by lobbyists and mega corporations, that have destroyed the free market and run this country with crony capitalism. Term limits would be a good start to reign in the abject corruption that is ruining this country. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min nanoanomaly 738,792
70-337 Exam braindumps in PDF for share 3 min passokay123 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min yon 3,073
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Oxbow 542,133
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Seraphima 601,022
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Insults Are Easier 259,232
Word association game (Aug '08) 31 min andet1987 53,300
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••