Bush is a hero
UidiotRaceMAkewo rldpeace

United States

#173241 Dec 4, 2013
UidiotRaceMAkeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>University of Chicago developed likemnds Corrupted and Criminal minds = Some Bush & Co have graduates and todays Govt/Admins from this school, it make you wonder about Neocons LeoStruassian Philosophy and jocabian precepts, does it make you wonder about their right wing Authoritains agendas come from, you supported them and whole shibang and down to their bucket of filth, oh yea as some of yo on here will off course try to denied guilt , you know who you . Bhahahaaaqaaa
Authoritarian *

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#173242 Dec 4, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>What does the union exemption have to do with the UPS situation?
UPS made a change to its health care policies for non union employees. It CAN'T make the same change to the union plans right now, which are a contractual matter.
The union exemption is only relevant IF the plan for UPS union employees is one that got a waiver.
Absent that, you're having a moment.
"Union" + "health care" = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U-A9c6VNeRQXX
I know it's a side issue to the specifics of the UPS charge, but it should be pointed out that the so-called "union exemption" is in fact NOT a blanket exemption from the ACA, nor is it exclusive to unions, nor are all unions in receipt of the exemption.

It is an exemption only from the reinsurance fee, which is a limited three-year transitional fee to help offset insurer's initial burden of accepting high-risk individuals into a plan as mandated. It only applies to 2015 and 2016. No one is exempt in 2014. It was deemed unfair to ask these entities to share the full burden because, as self-administered programs, they didn't rely on 3rd party administrators, and thus didn't contribute to the burden.

It applies to any self-insured entity, which would include certain trade unions, any business which self-insures (which includes many small businesses), and the State of Illinois, for a few instances. Mike's Landscaping & Snow Removal in Galesburg is an example of a self-insured small business receiving the exemption.

The phrase "union exemption" is yet another example of accepting inflammatory right-wing rhetoric without challenge.

“The future begins”

every moment

#173243 Dec 4, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry Hip you are just wrong and the sad thing is that you write huge diatribes to try to prove me wrong. There are exemptions look it up under fact check, all you have to enter is exemptions from Obamacare. I am not stonewalling I have no desire to repeat myself over and over so you can talk some more. As for being sensitive, uh projecting much?
Am I wrong? Let's see.

Are Congress and staff exempt from the ACA?

Are union members exempt from the ACA?

Are UPS union members exempt from the ACA?

The answers to those questions will settle it.

“The future begins”

every moment

#173244 Dec 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Things like the exchanges working poorly, the cos that have been given special favors for parts of Obama care, and one person that shared how his insurance is going sky high is now being audited. Humm. Can't link any of it but anyone can find it. And I note that just like the dear leader you in own post dismiss anything fnn has as not valid.
Not so much, Chris. Obviously the only thing you saw was "Fox News" and felt a knee-jerk compulsion to defend it against, well, you're not sure what, judging by the answer above.

"The exchanges working poorly"? Actually, most state exchanges were working fine - it was the federal exchange roll-out that was a massive screw-up. Hell, I said so myself, the single biggest directly attributable screw-up of the Obama's adminsitration. We sure didn't need Fox News to "point it out", and I said nothing about Fox News pointing it out, now or then. There was the first clue you were just blindly lashing out.

What companies have been given "special favors"? What are those "special favors"

None of your examples have anything to do with what we were talking about. Like I said, you just saw "Fox News". I'd suggest you re-read Lost In Transitions excellent quote about the blindness of ideology.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#173245 Dec 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Things like the exchanges working poorly, the cos that have been given special favors for parts of Obama care, and one person that shared how his insurance is going sky high is now being audited. Humm. Can't link any of it but anyone can find it. And I note that just like the dear leader you in own post dismiss anything fnn has as not valid.
I think Hip watches more Fox news than both of us combined. I hope it doesn't affect his blood pressure. Actually I've seen some similar reporting on CNN and sure have read about it in USA today and even the Washington Post. They may be a little more protective of Obama but they are saying the same things.

“The future begins”

every moment

#173246 Dec 4, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry Hip you are just wrong and the sad thing is that you write huge diatribes to try to prove me wrong. There are exemptions look it up under fact check, all you have to enter is exemptions from Obamacare. I am not stonewalling I have no desire to repeat myself over and over so you can talk some more. As for being sensitive, uh projecting much?
I couldn't care less about "proving you wrong". It ain't about you. No offense.

It's about truthful information in the public forum in a democracy. I think I've been consistent in advocating that since I arrived here in 2007. That's why you adore me so much.
UidiotRaceMAkeWo rldpeace

United States

#173247 Dec 4, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't care less about "proving you wrong". It ain't about you. No offense.
It's about truthful information in the public forum in a democracy. I think I've been consistent in advocating that since I arrived here in 2007. That's why you adore me so much.
Most those Authoritarians dislike truth, nor understand HOW supporting these corrupted Corporatism/Militaristic Neo-imperailistic,... will have future concurrent effect on democratic principles , Human rights, Labor rights, there you go Hip, you have face enormous uphill bATTLE EXPLAINING to this group dumbed down/brainwashed Authoritarians who lacks /without critical reasoning skills, logic 101 and much more, and looks upto to Corrupted Leaders in Power to do their thinking for them , brainwashed by a fastbuck, the greed and power, that waht is ruining and even Bankrupt our US morally and financially , and making bunch of enemies worldwide just for a greenback! Paradoxically Ironic! SAD! They can see through the bad/evil actions they take yesterday and today will have ill and grave concurrent future consequences , and we all are seeing it today a US that morally and financially bankrupt, not great picture! As Even quite a number of our American Affluent class gone for greener pastures ( no pun intended) and even renounced their US Citizenship, there goes the jobs...! And, add Insult to injury Immigrant Professional class (Science and Tech (illegal or legal) returned home in enmasse seeing US instability , the glass ceilings, and marking them as terrorists... and their goes our R/D bases to developing new hitech Manufacturing Jobs ,and to College students moving overseas ... What mess these Authoritarians supporters of Corporatism had mad mess of US and worldwide with their kinectic wars and war machines... i don't if they , he Authoritarians can see there actions can have repercussions and ill consequences. Did i forget anything?
You think this part of the problem we all facing today

United States

#173248 Dec 4, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>I know it's a side issue to the specifics of the UPS charge, but it should be pointed out that the so-called "union exemption" is in fact NOT a blanket exemption from the ACA, nor is it exclusive to unions, nor are all unions in receipt of the exemption.
It is an exemption only from the reinsurance fee, which is a limited three-year transitional fee to help offset insurer's initial burden of accepting high-risk individuals into a plan as mandated. It only applies to 2015 and 2016. No one is exempt in 2014. It was deemed unfair to ask these entities to share the full burden because, as self-administered programs, they didn't rely on 3rd party administrators, and thus didn't contribute to the burden.
It applies to any self-insured entity, which would include certain trade unions, any business which self-insures (which includes many small businesses), and the State of Illinois, for a few instances. Mike's Landscaping & Snow Removal in Galesburg is an example of a self-insured small business receiving the exemption.
The phrase "union exemption" is yet another example of accepting inflammatory right-wing rhetoric without challenge.
One big major problem as many Insurance companies have been hire risk aviodance big five firms to make profitabilty audit on how to curt expenses and maximize profit at expense of human cost - means denied 10% of population by introducing crooked contracts to individuals and to denied all with pre-existing conditions be dropped ... and working with Insurance lobby had definitetly put dent on who gets what , a laywer is often needed to review the contracts agreements FOR CROOKINESS and to file for claim sometimes, making it expensive and time wasted to filed lawsuits...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#173249 Dec 4, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that man, but he's gittin' to be as annoying as that Global Idiot.
You mean the Somalian pirate CHOCOLATE FACE.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#173250 Dec 4, 2013
SOMALIANidiot wrote:
<quoted text>Most those Authoritarians dislike truth, nor understand HOW supporting these corrupted Corporatism/Militaristic Neo-imperailistic,... will have future concurrent effect on democratic principles , Human rights, Labor rights, there you go Hip, you have face enormous uphill bATTLE EXPLAINING to this group dumbed down/brainwashed Authoritarians who lacks /without critical reasoning skills, logic 101 and much more, and looks upto to Corrupted Leaders in Power to do their thinking for them , brainwashed by a fastbuck, the greed and power, that waht is ruining and even Bankrupt our US morally and financially , and making bunch of enemies worldwide just for a greenback! Paradoxically Ironic! SAD! They can see through the bad/evil actions they take yesterday and today will have ill and grave concurrent future consequences , and we all are seeing it today a US that morally and financially bankrupt, not great picture! As Even quite a number of our American Affluent class gone for greener pastures ( no pun intended) and even renounced their US Citizenship, there goes the jobs...! And, add Insult to injury Immigrant Professional class (Science and Tech (illegal or legal) returned home in enmasse seeing US instability , the glass ceilings, and marking them as terrorists... and their goes our R/D bases to developing new hitech Manufacturing Jobs ,and to College students moving overseas ... What mess these Authoritarians supporters of Corporatism had mad mess of US and worldwide with their kinectic wars and war machines... i don't if they , he Authoritarians can see there actions can have repercussions and ill consequences. Did i forget anything?
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, dumping more spam and bullshit I see, dumb pirate. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! <¦-o

United States

#173251 Dec 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, dumping more spam and bullshit I see, dumb pirate. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! <¦-o
None of the above! Not BS , do the research you ignorant dumbed down peebrian grunt still on the koolaid! ABbababbaaa

United States

#173252 Dec 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the Somalian pirate CHOCOLATE FACE.
More paranoia and fearmomgering , i see you back to McCarthyism era politics but his time added a new twist... Boy you need to get of the koolaid Dude! No wonder the corrupted in Power got you brainwashed... You left your grunting Homoerectus peebrain on the Gunrack again! BAbabababaa

John Stockwell, former CIAofficial (From his books, speeches...)
"
It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#173253 Dec 4, 2013
UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>None of the above! Not BS , do the research you ignorant dumbed down peebrian grunt still on the koolaid! ABbababbaaa
Don't let it bother you.

It's stupid bigotry anyway.

United States

#173254 Dec 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let it bother you.
It's stupid bigotry anyway.
It doesn't bother me, just wanted them dumb down to realize they need to do the research on a topic instead being stupid... And off course to annoy them , like you irritate Chris for lack of understanding and common sense , lack critical reasoning skills...!:)

United States

#173255 Dec 4, 2013
UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Most those Authoritarians dislike truth, nor understand HOW supporting these corrupted Corporatism/Militaristic Neo-imperailistic,... will have future concurrent effect on democratic principles , Human rights, Labor rights, there you go Hip, you have face enormous uphill bATTLE EXPLAINING to this group dumbed down/brainwashed Authoritarians who lacks /without critical reasoning skills, logic 101 and much more, and looks upto to Corrupted Leaders in Power to do their thinking for them , brainwashed by a fastbuck, the greed and power, that waht is ruining and even Bankrupt our US morally and financially , and making bunch of enemies worldwide just for a greenback! Paradoxically Ironic! SAD! They can see through the bad/evil actions they take yesterday and today will have ill and grave concurrent future consequences , and we all are seeing it today a US that morally and financially bankrupt, not great picture! As Even quite a number of our American Affluent class gone for greener pastures ( no pun intended) and even renounced their US Citizenship, there goes the jobs...! And, add Insult to injury Immigrant Professional class (Science and Tech (illegal or legal) returned home in enmasse seeing US instability , the glass ceilings, and marking them as terrorists... and their goes our R/D bases to developing new hitech Manufacturing Jobs ,and to College students moving overseas ... What mess these Authoritarians supporters of Corporatism had mad mess of US and worldwide with their kinectic wars and war machines... i don't if they , the Authoritarians can see there actions can have repercussions and ill consequences. Did i forget anything?
S/h/b "They Can NOT see thorough ...*

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#173256 Dec 4, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Some company and union plans have been granted waivers good through next year.
Show me that the UPS union plan is one of them, and I'll admit I'm wrong in challenging lisw's reference to an exemption.
That's all I've been asking all along. Where's the proof that the UPS union employees are benefiting from an exemption?
By itself, fact that the company's union employees aren't affected by the change in corporate health care policy doesn't prove an exemption is involved. It's certainly possible, and if I'm wrong I'll apologize. So far, however, all I'm hearing is an assumption.
My comments were generic and not associated with UPS. I did read the earlier exchanges about UPS but they mostly went in one eye and out the other.
:-)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#173257 Dec 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the Somalian pirate CHOCOLATE FACE.
Yeah, we've been callin' the worthless troll, WIR (for World Idiot Race) now for years. Global Idiot is just a shorter version.

I'd give just about anything to get my hands around his worthless
neck for about 30 seconds. Freakin' festering POS.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#173258 Dec 4, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we've been callin' the worthless troll, WIR (for World Idiot Race) now for years. Global Idiot is just a shorter version.
bob.

It's not nice to threaten people with physical harm.

And there are laws against that.

In the Penal Codes.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#173259 Dec 4, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I labeled him CHOCOLATE FACE the Somalian pirate about a year ago and it seems to have stuck on the other threads. Another waste of oxygen was DENG, or DUNG as I like to call him/them, being they were a DPR of Korea propaganda factory.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#173260 Dec 4, 2013
I am a Catcher wrote:
<quoted text>
bob.
It's not nice to threaten people with physical harm.
And there are laws against that.
In the Penal Codes.
Of course you'd bring up penal, catcher. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 703,498
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 12 min Tunisia allah 87,068
Trump Is Playing Mr. Grinch with Renewable Energy 17 min Poster Child for ... 21
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min Big Al 996,398
Kaput! 58 min Merkel Ist Kaput 2
Mexico's """"REAL"""" PROBLEM!!!!! 59 min Merkel Ist Kaput 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,910