Bush is a hero

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#173124 Dec 2, 2013
idiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text>Look you drinking Us war mongering fool, not Propaganda you Koolaid drinking sycophantic ignorant jarheads are real fools who lick their Fascist leaders boots, ypu one of them, you Another ignorant" YES" man who been brainwashed by those greed and corrupted man in power ! Mens with reason but without moral will do what to its own nation and world in it, as you support these evil mens i I waithing for you answer this, as most of you jar head will run and try not answer these questions
You can do research and it not propaganda, you dumb Ingnorant war mongering jarhead of me!
The land don't belong to you, your the real foreigner , you the US war mongers animals are invaders and mass murders , you stoled land from Native Indians/mexica indians of N.America - you our Us war mongers/soldiers waged century of genocidal and many wars on this group , mass murdered many aboriginal native = 90 millions plus - know about " American Holocausts " This just tip of the ice BERG OF OUR UGLY USA PAST WARS Hostory ON THE WORLD and at home ! Again Not a chocolate face , you paranoid ignorant hughead , i see once again you McCarthyism Era politic is once again rearing it ugly turtle head!
FYI
as my posts are support by facts from few sets of old and new Enyclopedias, and quotes comes good and moral American Leaders in power criticizing uS wrongs, and thanks to US freedom of Info. Act and Us congressional Archives provide proof US is on wrong path to ruines because Us war mongers /Neocons /war investors had financially and Morally bankrupted US and made world of enemies worldwide because of US militarism/neo-imperailism agendas.
See Post address to Weirdo Willie , that proves US had been gonna on wrong path!
Actually big differences between me an you , I belong with Americans that are constructors of US and protectors of the US Constitutions, For world stability... And While you poster USA_! type are the barbaric Americans , the US war mongers/mercenaries/war investors/war-for-profiteers are real destroyers of US and Nations,you are Anti-Americans/immigrants, Anti-Peace, Anti-US constitution, Anti-world, anti-human rights, anti-peace, anti-civil liberty... The day is coming you be tried for war crimes agianst world humanity! BHAHAHHHAAaa
That was a pretty big spam dump CHOCOLATE FACE, it gave me a headache trying to decipher all your gibberish and pigeon English, ignorant Somalian. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#173125 Dec 2, 2013
UidiotSOMALIAMpirate wrote:
me!= Meathead *
Correction!
Yes you are, dumb Somali pirate. <¦-o
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Brooklyn, NY

#173127 Dec 2, 2013
Anti USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>That was a pretty big spam dump CHOCOLATE FACE, it gave me a headache trying to decipher all your gibberish and pigeon English, ignorant Somalian. <¦-o
But some of more intellectual agree with what i have to say! Again, Not a Chocolate somalian! You us war mongers are real Anti-Americans/Immigrants... I love to give you and those jughead more headaches, as you have brain of jughead of meathead , an Airhead' Jughead! Your English is not perfect either! abahahhaaa

Jimmy Carter Said us is Satan! ABbababaaaa Have another headache! When you say you have a headache because you are mentally challenged, I love to tired you war mongering Jughead unto you have an Aneurysm! How's is you PSTD jughead? ABhahahaaaa
More!

Former president Jimmy Carter:
( Freeing the World to Death, William Blum:

"We sent Marines into Lebanon and you only have to go to Lebanon, to Syria or to Jordan... to witness first-hand the intense hatred among many people for the United States because we bombed and shelled and unmercifully killed totally innocent villagers-women and children and farmers and housewives-in those villages around Beirut .... As a result of that ...we became kind of a Satan in the minds of those who are deeply resentful. That is what precipitated the taking of our hostages and that is what has precipitated some of the terrorist attacks

Brooklyn, NY

#173128 Dec 2, 2013
Anti USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are, dumb Somali pirate. <¦-o
None of the above, you are paranoid! You are biggest Dumb US war monger Jughead animal who are Anti-Americans/immigrants and Anti-world, Anti-Peace, Anti- civil Liberties, Anti-US constitution, Anti- human rights...

Bhahahhahaaaa

have some more headache war mongering Jughead! Bahahahaa

New York Times, February 26, 1999

A [UN-sponsored] truth commission report has concluded that the United States gave money and training to a Guatemalan military that committed 'acts of genocide' against the Mayan people during the most brutal armed conflict in Latin America, Guatemala's 36-year civil war [196(}1996]. The report of the independent Historical Clarification Commission, which was released on Thursday, contradicts years of official denial about the torture, kidnapping and execution of thousands of civilians in a war that the commission estimated killed more than 200,000 Guatemalans.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#173129 Dec 2, 2013
UidiotCHOCOLATEface wrote:
<quoted text>But some of more intellectual agree with what i have to say! Again, Not a Chocolate somalian! You us war mongers are real Anti-Americans/Immigrants... I love to give you and those jughead more headaches, as you have brain of jughead of meathead , an Airhead' Jughead! Your English is not perfect either! abahahhaaa
Jimmy Carter Said us is Satan! ABbababaaaa Have another headache! When you say you have a headache because you are mentally challenged, I love to tired you war mongering Jughead unto you have an Aneurysm! How's is you PSTD jughead? ABhahahaaaa
More!
Former president Jimmy Carter:
( Freeing the World to Death, William Blum:
"We sent Marines into Lebanon and you only have to go to Lebanon, to Syria or to Jordan... to witness first-hand the intense hatred among many people for the United States because we bombed and shelled and unmercifully killed totally innocent villagers-women and children and farmers and housewives-in those villages around Beirut .... As a result of that ...we became kind of a Satan in the minds of those who are deeply resentful. That is what precipitated the taking of our hostages and that is what has precipitated some of the terrorist attacks
Yet another illiterate indecipherable rant, from a Somalian pirate. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! <¦-o

United States

#173130 Dec 3, 2013
Anti USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yet another illiterate indecipherable rant, from a Somalian pirate. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! <¦-o
None of the above! You war mongering Jughead left you peebrian on a gunrack! abhahahahaaaa

But some of more intellectual agree with what i have to say! Chocolate somalian! You our US war mongers /war investors /Neocons ... you our US jugheads are the real Anti-Americans/Immigrants...'
I love to give you and those jughead more headaches, as you have brain of jughead of meathead , an Airhead' Jughead! Your English is not perfect either! abahahhaaa

When you say you have a headache because you are mentally challenged, I love to tired you war mongering Jugheads till you have an Aneurysm! How's is you PSTD jughead?

ABhahahaaaa
More!

United States

#173131 Dec 3, 2013
Martin Luther King, Jr.

We must use our vast resources of wealth to aid the undeveloped countries of the world. We have spent far too much of our national budget in establishing military bases around the world and far too little in establishing bases of genuine concern and understanding.

United States

#173132 Dec 3, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>His a dumb Irish a slave working class who has brain of Homo-erectus! And You even worst Chicken , you name WWW don't perceives as standing you for good people of society , you afraid to call him out Dumb poster called USA_1 is a war monger who is ruining the USA and world with their war machines, make you bigger Idiot! ABbahaahhaaaaaq !
ADD! Martin Luther King, Jr.

History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.

United States

#173133 Dec 3, 2013
Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence
by Rev. Martin Luther King 4 April 1967
Speech delivered by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., on April 4, 1967, at a meeting of Clergy and Laity Concerned at Riverside Church in New York City
"
We have destroyed [in Vietnam] their two most cherished institutions: the family and the village. We have destroyed their land and their crops. We have cooperated in the crushing of the nation's only non-Communist revolutionary political force -- the unified Buddhist church. We have supported the enemies of the peasants of Saigon. We have corrupted their women and children and killed their men. What liberators?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#173134 Dec 3, 2013
<quoted text>None of the above! You war mongering Jughead left you peebrian on a gunrack! abhahahahaaaa
But some of more intellectual agree with what i have to say! Chocolate somalian! You our US war mongers /war investors /Neocons ... you our US jugheads are the real Anti-Americans/Immigrants...'
I love to give you and those jughead more headaches, as you have brain of jughead of meathead , an Airhead' Jughead! Your English is not perfect either! abahahhaaa
When you say you have a headache because you are mentally challenged, I love to tired you war mongering Jugheads till you have an Aneurysm! How's is you PSTD jughead?
ABhahahaaaa
More!
What is it you have to say, CHOCOLATE FACE, I can't understand most of your gibberish, dumb Somali? <¦-o

United States

#173135 Dec 3, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>What is it you have to say, CHOCOLATE FACE, I can't understand most of your gibberish, dumb Somali? <¦-o
None of the above!

You war mongering Jughead left you peebrian on a gunrack! abhahahahaaaa

But some of more intellectual agree with what i have to say!

You our US war mongers /war investors /Neocons ... as you US jugheads are the real Anti-Americans/Immigrants...'

When you say you have a headache because you are mentally challenged,

I love to tired you war mongering Jugheads till you have an Aneurysm! How's is you PSTD jughead?

ABhahahaaaa

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#173136 Dec 3, 2013
<quoted text>None of the above!
You war mongering Jughead left you peebrian on a gunrack! abhahahahaaaa
But some of more intellectual agree with what i have to say!
You our US war mongers /war investors /Neocons ... as you US jugheads are the real Anti-Americans/Immigrants...'
When you say you have a headache because you are mentally challenged,
I love to tired you war mongering Jugheads till you have an Aneurysm! How's is you PSTD jughead?
ABhahahaaaa
Try again in English, dumb Somali. BWAHAHAHA! <¦-o

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#173137 Dec 3, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>A well Read man , a philosopher and tells the Truth...! Hows the vacation?
Working vacation.

Had a fine time, thanks for asking.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#173138 Dec 3, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>There were many thousands of pages of laws and regulations relative to health care long before the ACA was passed. Much (most) of the 2,000 page bill itself was changes to all those already existing thousands of pages - sometimes one line, sometimes whole chapters.
All of those preexisting laws and regulations have been incorporated into the ACA. Whether that's really 20,000 pages or not I dunno, but there are probably ways to calculate it that would get you to that number.
USA today says 11,000, CNN says 20,000, another site I've not heard of says 30X's the number of pages in the law itself. It might incorporate medicare and medicaid but only as it changed those entities, those still operate at this time under their own rules. The problem is that the ACA is ever changing. What was in the law and regulations a year ago has been added to and changed. We may never know what is in that law until it affects us personally.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#173139 Dec 3, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Veritas was more Ron Paul libertarian than liberal - he just really, really, REALLY didn't like George Bush or the Iraq War.
He didn't like Reagan either, perhaps due to serving in Grenada. He told me the last decent republican president was Eisenhower.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#173140 Dec 3, 2013
"Under capitalism, man exploits man.
Under communism, it's just the opposite."
J.K.Galbraith
lisw

Delaware, OH

#173141 Dec 3, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
"Under capitalism, man exploits man.
Under communism, it's just the opposite."
J.K.Galbraith
ha-ha!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#173142 Dec 3, 2013
Well, I did it. I signed up.

Within 30 minutes a drone dropped off my Obamacare enrollment package from the White House.
It contained:

• An aspirin and a Band-Aid.
• An ‘Obama Hope & Change’ bumper sticker
• A ‘Bush’s Fault’ yard sign
• A ‘Blame Republicans first, then anybody and everybody’ Poster
• A ‘Tax the Rich’ banner
• An application for unemployment and a free cellphone
• An application for food stamps
• A prayer rug
• A letter assigning my debt to my grandchildren
• And lastly, a coupon for a machine that blows smoke up my #$%$
Everything was made in China and all directions were in Spanish.
The only thing missing was Vaseline.
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#173143 Dec 3, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>I bring up ups because its our situation just reversed. If I do get kicked off her plan will take the fine.
Just saw an interview on CNBC with UPS Chief Financial Officer Kurt Kuehn. He affirms what Willie said yesterday, which I'm not sure you saw - UPS will only be dropping spouses who are employed AND able to get coverage at their primary employer. No spouse is being dropped who is unemployed and/or whose employer does not offer healthcare coverage.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#173144 Dec 3, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Just saw an interview on CNBC with UPS Chief Financial Officer Kurt Kuehn. He affirms what Willie said yesterday, which I'm not sure you saw - UPS will only be dropping spouses who are employed AND able to get coverage at their primary employer. No spouse is being dropped who is unemployed and/or whose employer does not offer healthcare coverage.
Yeah and and those who are in the union don't have to worry at all "their" spouse will be covered.(twist that knife)
http://www.businessinsider.com/ups-dropping-s...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min RFD 988,430
How did black people get here ( economically) 48 min RFD 64
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 1 hr RFD 18
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Reich Wingers R t... 36,503
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 3 hr JuJu 6
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Phooey 688,574
Black "bi-racial" college girls and white gray-... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 13
More from around the web