“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#172820 Nov 25, 2013
UidiotSOMALIANpirateRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know you dealing with posters like USA_1 and his Authoritarians kind , these are the violent sociopaths and/or pyschopaths most time don't show empathy for human suffering... often working and choose immoral careers as mostly Gun-ho type and trigger happy morons , as most dumb Soldiers trained as killing machines , mercenaries, sycophants, plunderers, Soldiers-of-fortune ,weapons sellers... those who work for the corrupted leaders in power, the US war mongers/wwarlord warlords ar investors/war-weapons manufacturers , war-for-profiteers... like Haliburton, Lockheed etc.,
Spare us the dull commie diatribe CHOCOLATE FACE, you serve a warlord, hypocrite Somalian pirate. <-o
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#172821 Nov 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah blah blah, same ol' "war mongering" LIES spewed by the same ol' worthless IDIOT troll.
Perhaps the FBI should investigate YOU for domestic terrorism, Achmed.
Brooklyn's a big place to hide, but you'll screw up one time, and then it's off to the clink for you, troll.
None of the Above , watch your Cyber libel!
Even worst for you the FBI can investigate you BAD BOb out of California for Anti-Obama; you US right wing extremist are not exempt !

"Some of the character traits exhibited by serial killers or criminals may be observed in many within the political arena. They share the traits of psychopaths who are not sensitive to altruistic appeals, such as sympathy for their victims or remorse or guilt over their crimes. They possess the personality traits of lying, narcissism, selfishness, and vanity. These are the people to whom we have entrusted our fate. Is it any wonder that America is failing at home and world-wide?"
Jim Kouri National Law Enforcement Examiner; Board Member of the National Association of Chiefs of Police...

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172822 Nov 25, 2013
UidiotSOMALIANpirateRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
"Some of the character traits exhibited by serial killers or criminals may be observed in many within the political arena. They share the traits of psychopaths who are not sensitive to altruistic appeals, such as sympathy for their victims or remorse or guilt over their crimes. They possess the personality traits of lying, narcissism, selfishness, and vanity. These are the people to whom we have entrusted our fate. Is it any wonder that America is failing at home and world-wide?"
Jim Kouri National Law Enforcement Examiner; Board Member of the National Association of Chiefs of Police...
All that khat you've ingested CHOCOLATE FACE, must make for quite a laxative, because you just took a great big spam dump, Somali pig. <-o

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#172823 Nov 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo yer not up to that challenge?
No way.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172824 Nov 25, 2013
I am a Catcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you changed my name.
That's not nice.
Just more fun with 'ad hominems'. <-o

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#172825 Nov 25, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Are you one of those department store santas? Cool!
lol

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#172826 Nov 25, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>None of the Above , watch your Cyber libel!
Even worst for you the FBI can investigate you BAD BOb out of California for Anti-Obama; you US right wing extremist are not exempt!
Hahahahah being anti-Obama is NOT a crime, stupid cretin.
But terrorism d@mn sure is, Achmed.

Oooooooooh you want me to watch my cyber libel, dimwit? But I got better
idea, worthless troll. Go fu@k yerself, brain-dead scumbag.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#172827 Nov 25, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>He may be intending to to stay in the White House for more than the next three years; scary thought, isn't it?
Positively terrifying :s The man is a traitor. T-R-A-I-T-O-R.

I never would have believed I could think such a thing about ANY American president--that he/she was a lousy president, maybe, but not a traitor. Yet, little by little, I've come to believe that Barack Obama IS a traitor, right up there with Benedict Arnold and the Rosenbergs. Since he was elected in 2008, he's been deliberately, systematically doing everything he can to undermine the United States of America.

I will not allow myself to wish death on him. But I have to admit I wouldn't mind if he got very, very sick, enough to incapacitate him.

United States

#172828 Nov 25, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Spare us the dull commie diatribe CHOCOLATE FACE, you serve a warlord, hypocrite Somalian pirate. <-o
None of the Above and take you paranoid BS shove Up your... BAhahhaha

! You poster USA_1 support illegal wars and violences! And, stop changing other posters Screen names, even Poster Catcher1 said you changed his name, Why you do it? Because most you sociopaths , our US war mongers lack/without morals and ethics, will do anything for greedy/Corrupted in power; you our US war mongers/mercenaries are not thing but lowest of low on plane of humanity are Scvmbuckets, you warring kinds throughout history had bully civilians who support human rights ...the world will see for what you are as world bullies , mass murderers, rapists, plunderers.. as the International war Crimes tribunal will deal with you sooner or later War mongering Sh1thead! One for world humanity will see you face for war crimes against humnaity you war mongering Imbeciles! HEHHEHEHEHEHe

United States

#172829 Nov 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahah being anti-Obama is NOT a crime, stupid cretin.
But terrorism d@mn sure is, Achmed.
Oooooooooh you want me to watch my cyber libel, dimwit? But I got better
idea, worthless troll. Go fu@k yerself, brain-dead scumbag.
Oh yes is you poster bad bob who is anti-Obama , as US is looking to Prosecute Right wing Extremist just like you who are agianst for what he stand for, you not exempt, you did to yourselves ! Go up you MTF azz you dimwit, do the research you ignorant dumbazz!! You right wing extremist did it to yourselves! You biggest war mongering troll on here! For generation and after as you will sow what you had sown for supporting right wing agendas.

United States

#172830 Nov 25, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>All that khat you've ingested CHOCOLATE FACE, must make for quite a laxative, because you just took a great big spam dump, Somali pig. <-o
More Ad hominem from you poster USA_1! Take your paranoid BS shove up your filthy .... BAHAHHHAAAAAa
Read stupid!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#172831 Nov 25, 2013
Sure thing bub wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. So how do you know that?
<quoted text>
How do you know that? Maybe I've been here for years, YOU don't know.
If you've been here for years, yet you don't know Lis any better than that, you're even dumber than I thought. Either way, you're a jerk.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172832 Nov 26, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Positively terrifying :s The man is a traitor. T-R-A-I-T-O-R.
I never would have believed I could think such a thing about ANY American president--that he/she was a lousy president, maybe, but not a traitor. Yet, little by little, I've come to believe that Barack Obama IS a traitor, right up there with Benedict Arnold and the Rosenbergs. Since he was elected in 2008, he's been deliberately, systematically doing everything he can to undermine the United States of America.
I will not allow myself to wish death on him. But I have to admit I wouldn't mind if he got very, very sick, enough to incapacitate him.
I agree, don't forget Hilary is a traitor as well. They're both Saul Alinsky disciples with rigid progressive communist ideologies. I also think in Barry O's case, if he isn't a bonafide practicing Moslem, he's at the very least sympathetic to Islam's cause. Why isn't more being said about what happend to SEAL team 6? Aren't all the members involved with the raid on the bin Laden compound dead, including the guy who punched out Jesse Ventura and was later assassinated by a so called 'mentally disturbed down and out Vet'(more likely an assassin who was paid to do what he did)? Were they an offering to appease Pakistan and atone to Islam for the death of Osama bin Laden, if that was really him? I think that whole operation wad just political grandstanding to win re election. I suspect bin Laden has been dead for a long time. He likely never made it out of A-Stan and if Pakistan had been harboring him for all these years, why would we continue send tributes in the name of foreign aid? We're in the middle of a progressive communist revolution, that is starting to unravel before our eyes. Let's hope for real conservatives in the 2014 mid-terms and a Ronald Reagan style candidate in 2016 instead of these McCain/Romney/Boehner/McConnel l rhinos! Hopefully the idiot John Kerry shot his 2016 presidential run in the foot, with this ridiculous deal he cut with Iran on their nuclear weapons program. With the economic sanctions lifted, they'll have the bomb sooner than ever! Islam must really think we're stupid, I know the Chinese. But enough of my early morning diatribe, it's time to pick on CHOCOLATE FACE some more! LOL
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#172833 Nov 26, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
If you've been here for years, yet you don't know Lis any better than that, you're even dumber than I thought. Either way, you're a jerk.
I do believe that BB is right that this is someone we know well operating under another name. I don't know why people do that, try to hide behind another name. it seems pathetic, but I guess if someone is trying to reinvent themselves it might be a good way. Trouble is that they usually show themselves to be the same jerk they were under the old name.
I hope you are feeling a little better about what's going on with healthcare. maybe they'll trash this thing and start over. Certainly there are problems with healthcare but when you need new tires you don't buy a new car. That's what they are doing with the ACA. I think anyone with intelligence would be bothered by this law. I've just decided whatever happens we'll survive it. Thank goodness presidents can only serve two terms. And I believe that Obama has ruined it for Hillary. Phew!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172834 Nov 26, 2013
UidiotSOMOLIANmuslimPIRATERace MAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>None of the Above and take you paranoid BS shove Up your... BAhahhaha
! You poster USA_1 support illegal wars and violences! And, stop changing other posters Screen names, even Poster Catcher1 said you changed his name, Why you do it? Because most you sociopaths , our US war mongers lack/without morals and ethics, will do anything for greedy/Corrupted in power; you our US war mongers/mercenaries are not thing but lowest of low on plane of humanity are Scvmbuckets, you warring kinds throughout history had bully civilians who support human rights ...the world will see for what you are as world bullies , mass murderers, rapists, plunderers.. as the International war Crimes tribunal will deal with you sooner or later War mongering Sh1thead! One for world humanity will see you face for war crimes against humnaity you war mongering Imbeciles! HEHHEHEHEHEHe
So CHOCOLATE FACE, if you're all about human rights, how do you rationalize the victims of your pirate junkets, blood thirsty Somali pirate? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172835 Nov 26, 2013
UidiotSOMALIANmuslimPIRATERace MAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>More Ad hominem from you poster USA_1! Take your paranoid BS shove up your filthy .... BAHAHHHAAAAAa
Read stupid!
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, quit buggering little boys at the mosque, barbaric degenerate pirate! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa*cough*HA HAHAHAHA*COUGH*AAAAAaaaaaaa! <-o
Chris Clearwater

Knoxville, TN

#172836 Nov 26, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, Chris, and thanks, I needed that :)
Indeed. So we've made it to Tennessee. Snow they say! Thankful we didn't pick Wednesday to make this trip. Anyone have a sled?!!
Chris Clearwater

Knoxville, TN

#172837 Nov 26, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Are you one of those department store santas? Cool!
One of the biggest ambulance chasers in our state, Morgan and Morgan was a big supporter of the liar in chief. His new thing is pushing for "medical marijuana' and a few of the adds invoke God. Humm. Can't help but laugh at the never ending hypicracy.
Chris Clearwater

Knoxville, TN

#172838 Nov 26, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that yesterday. Obama says he is "not very ideological." Uh huh. Barack Obama, of all people, claiming he's not very ideological :D By now, the man has told so many lies, that if he looked at me and told me I was a woman, I'd still unbutton my blouse to check.
Now that is funny.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#172839 Nov 26, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>One of the biggest ambulance chasers in our state, Morgan and Morgan was a big supporter of the liar in chief. His new thing is pushing for "medical marijuana' and a few of the adds invoke God. Humm. Can't help but laugh at the never ending hypicracy.
Man makes liquor, God makes grass.

Who do you trust?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min bacon hater 763,422
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Johnny 4,139
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min Rick in Kansas 263,351
Best Smartphone On The Market 29 min ChristINSANITY is... 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min hick up 603,507
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 31 min An NFL Fan 119,181
children's fitness a better program? 35 min dad of 3 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min Liam 554,564
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 20 hr NATHAN 176

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE