Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#172901 Nov 28, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
We're going to help serve at the local homeless shelter, and then gather with close and extended family for our own celebratory meal.
"...and then gather with close and extended family for our own celebratory meal."

celebratory meal??? WHO in the h-e-double hockey sticks, talks like that?

Oh uh Smithington, won't you & Julia and your lovely family PLEASE join us tomorrow at our villa, for our annual Thanksgiving celebratory meal?

SOMEBODY, ANYBODY JUST SHOOT ME IN THE FREAKIN' HEAD!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#172902 Nov 28, 2013
Check this out -> http://tushrodeo.blogspot.com/

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#172903 Nov 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflection.
OK. Go sell your wares.
Evidently you don't have much to do today!

Shhhh if you listen really good, you might be able to hear a siren. And with any luck it just might be an ambulance siren.

Better saddle up buckaroo.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#172904 Nov 28, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"...and then gather with close and extended family for our own celebratory meal."
celebratory meal??? WHO in the h-e-double hockey sticks, talks like that?
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh uh Smithington, won't you & Julia and your lovely family PLEASE join us tomorrow at our villa, for our annual Thanksgiving celebratory meal?
SOMEBODY, ANYBODY JUST SHOOT ME IN THE FREAKIN' HEAD!
Sorry Bobette, all I have left are rubber bullets....
lisw

Delaware, OH

#172905 Nov 28, 2013
http://disinfo.com/2013/11/crickets-singing-s...
You have got to listen to this. It's nothing short of amazing.
Sure thing bub

Saint Paul, MN

#172906 Nov 28, 2013
Correction:*at odds*, that was easy.
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah "add odds", jes' walkin' away.
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell the class Tex, how did'ja come to write "add odds" instead of
"at odds"? You went to school, right?
Or was the difficulty factor in building that paragraph a wee bit too much for you?
Here's the best part (IMO). If you can't even construct basic, coherent every day sentences, why should anyone in here bother with your
sorry adze!
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Snappy retort, tex!
That reminds me. Why in thunder are you so paranoid, ya can't settle
on ONE user name? Little green men chasin' ya thru the narrow streets again?
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Jackson Heights, NY

#172907 Nov 28, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, thanksgiving is an American holiday! You hate all things American, ignorant Somali pirate. <¦-o
Not a Chocolate Somalian pirate ! You our US war mongers are thr biggest bullies and dumbest MTF, lacking/without virtue of moral and ethics...simplest lowest of low on plane pf humanity, war mongering scvmbuckets. And International war crimes tribunal had tried Bush & co , Blair & co... for world war crimes agianst humanity, you next grunts! BAhahahahahaa One for World humanity, the world knows you no good, you ur US war mongers had ruined US and world with your US war machines, it very reason world no longer trust US, seem like you another ignorant ignorumus of grunting airheads! Bahahhhaaa

Actually big differences between me an you , I belong with Americans that are constructors of US and protectors of the US Constitutions, For world stability... And While you poster USA_! type are the barbaric Americans , the US war mongers/mercenaries/war investors/war-for-profiteers are real destroyers of US and Nations,you are Anti-Americans/immigrants, Anti-Peace, Anti-US constitution, Anti-world, anti-human rights, anti-peace, anti-civil liberty... The day is coming you be tried for war crimes agianst world humanity!
Sure thing bub

Saint Paul, MN

#172908 Nov 28, 2013
If the names here were reversed LisW or RobertaG would have reported them to Topix for violating the Topix TOS.

---------

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Central District, Hong Kong
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#17288713 hrs ago

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Wipe the drool off your chin, fluffer. <¦-o
Roberta? Lisa? Clearwater? Bad bob? Lyndi?
Sure thing bub

Saint Paul, MN

#172909 Nov 28, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't appear to be very happy, why is that? <¦-o
USA_1
“For F***'s Sake”????????

Jackson Heights, NY

#172910 Nov 28, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd take one of the turkey drumsticks & beat knots on yer block head,
ya KNOT head.
So back to barbaric Middle Ages , another barbarian Bad bob of violent grunter in our presence! You should put it down , have you mom never taught you table matters and social etiquette you HomoErectus! Bbbabababababbaa

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#172911 Nov 28, 2013
Sure thing bub wrote:
Correction:*at odds*, that was easy.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Duhhhhhhh!
Must be that 6th grade education workin' for ya.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#172912 Nov 28, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Sorry Bobette, all I have left are rubber bullets....
One more time...."celebratory meal"??

Who (in your world) talks like that?

Jackson Heights, NY

#172913 Nov 28, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Case in point: when you start out by insulting someone, even a Christian, getting a belligerent response is something you ought to expect.
Many Christians would of course "turn the other cheek," and that's good. But that's the IDEAL, and Christians are real, fallible human beings who frequently fall short of the ideal. That, Happy Lesbo, does NOT mean they are hypocrites. It means they're human.
If you keep poking a stick at a sleeping tiger, you'd better be prepared for the tiger to wake up.
Do some research of you corrupted religion ! You know why Happy lesbo, Katryn, CAtcher1 ...HAVE NO REsPECT for your right wing Christian? Do you know about the US wars waged by BELLIGERENT Bush & Co ( Right wing Christian Coalition / Soldiers in US military with christian Fundamentalist base is ruining world and US.), those obnoxious religious wars and the US war-for-profiteering , and other ill greedy worldly US hegemony through out history on the world and US , do tell about how it ruined the US and world with your US War machines/ Christian Fundamentalism??

Note, i'm not religious!
Sure thing bub

Saint Paul, MN

#172914 Nov 28, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Duhhhhhhh!
Must be that 6th grade education workin' for ya.
Work smarter, not harder, bub.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#172915 Nov 28, 2013
Sure thing bub wrote:
<quoted text>
USA_1
“For F***'s Sake”????????
Anyone that changes their user name as often as you do, dosen't have much
weight criticizin' someone else's avatar, Ed.

Time for you to git back to muckin' out them thar stalls, tex.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#172916 Nov 28, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I a somali pirate and proud!
'
'
Note, i'm not religious!
Maybe not, but you're dumb, aren't you, Somalian?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#172917 Nov 28, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>So back to barbaric Middle Ages , another barbarian Bad bob of violent grunter in our presence! You should put it down , have you mom never taught you table matters and social etiquette you HomoErectus! Bbbabababababbaa
You just bring me a couple of big turkey legs, and I'll show ya a brand new use for 'em, Achmed. Ya freakin' Code Pink a$$ h@le.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#172918 Nov 28, 2013
Sure thing bub wrote:
<quoted text>
Work smarter, not harder, bub.
Gee, how profound Herbert!
Sure thing bub

Saint Paul, MN

#172919 Nov 28, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you figure I pick on the NFL Fan, Dumb Somalian pig? He's one of my strongest allies, khat chewing dip shit. <¦-o
Yeah, you two dopes rehearse lines together.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#172920 Nov 28, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Do some research of you corrupted religion ! You know why Happy lesbo, Katryn, CAtcher1 ...HAVE NO REsPECT for your right wing Christian? Do you know about the US wars waged by BELLIGERENT Bush & Co ( Right wing Christian Coalition / Soldiers in US military with christian Fundamentalist base is ruining world and US.), those obnoxious religious wars and the US war-for-profiteering , and other ill greedy worldly US hegemony through out history on the world and US , do tell about how it ruined the US and world with your US War machines/ Christian Fundamentalism??
Note, i'm not religious!
Same ol' yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada!
Worthless troll!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 48 min Polling 52,535
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 2 hr Chosen Saint Cild 35
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Chosen Saint Cild 693,389
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Chosen Saint Cild 992,241
___*NEXT 6 Major End Time EVENTS -- stirring___ 2 hr Jan 2018 1
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 3 hr james 30
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 3 hr discocrisco 18
More from around the web