Bush is a hero

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#172868 Nov 27, 2013
Somalian Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Nice Brainwashing - i see fearmongering and paranoia is getting to you! I see you psoter USA_1 Still on the McCarthyism era Drugs and the koolaids, Dude you need a detox ASAP! Q BABABBAABBAABBABABABaaa MWBHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA
Have another hiney melon! This below is just tip of the iceberg our not so great, notorious US Empires History of warmongering! MWhahahhahaaaa
"WHY DO THEY HATE US ?"
"From 1945 to 2003, the United States attempted to overthrow more than 40 foreign governments, and to crush more than 30 populist-nationalist movements fighting against intolerable regimes. In the process, the US bombed some 25 countries, caused the end of life for several million people, and condemned many millions more to a life of agony and despair."
William Blum
Please enlighten us as to what a 'hiney melon' is CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#172869 Nov 27, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving all!!:) ArOOOoooooooOOOOO!~ Bhahahahaaaaa

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#172870 Nov 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Not if those laws violate the bill of rights, it stands (or should) for all not just those that agree with you. I'm guessing at the least this part of the kings health care reform is going to be heard by the sc becuase many do think its wrong. Btw at o e time, specifically when the bill of rights FOR ALL was written most in congress were likely to be in church on Sunday, not showing off their privates to some woman they were not married to. How far we've come to have such perverts for leaders. And yes the hack Republcan from my state that just got busted for buying cocane is a bad joke too.
.. what if an employer is a Christian Scientist who believes in prayer, not medicine ??..

.. or, the Christian who believes AIDS is a gay disease ??..

.. how about if blood transfusions violate your employer's religious beliefs ??..

.. but, of course, if a woman isn't Christian, she's a stupid slut, right ??..

.. your misogynistic slip is showing, Chris ..

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#172871 Nov 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what if an employer is a Christian Scientist who believes in prayer, not medicine ??..
.. or, the Christian who believes AIDS is a gay disease ??..
.. how about if blood transfusions violate your employer's religious beliefs ??..
.. but, of course, if a woman isn't Christian, she's a stupid slut, right ??..
.. your misogynistic slip is showing, Chris ..
And the privates?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#172872 Nov 27, 2013
GlobalIdiot wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving all!!:) ArOOOoooooooOOOOO!~ Bhahahahaaaaa
I'd take one of the turkey drumsticks & beat knots on yer block head,
ya KNOT head.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#172873 Nov 27, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
I agreed with your earlier post about removing religious ritual from publicly owned property. It's a good idea. However, it appears to me that the government now wants to broaden that to include private property citing a privately owned legal entity as the responsible party.
In cases where it is readily apparent to the reasonable man that the entity is operating consistent with its religious beliefs, it should, imo, be allowed certain exemptions consistent with the beliefs of its founding members granted by the court.
After all, these affected employees still have access to whatever type of contraception they choose to use based again on their personal beliefs or principles. The difference being they will have to pay for it.
All are certainly welcome to disagree and the courts will ultimately decide.
Is there a lawyer in the house?
I take it you refer to the requirement for employers to provide health insurance...with which frankly, I happen to disagree...but by cracky, I don't think companies as entities, are PEOPLE, with the same civil rights as individual citizens. They don't share the same responsibilities as individual citizens to go along with those rights. One can't charge a business with murder, or imprison it, for example. That honor goes to the CEO and his/her minions...living people.

If a business must offer insurance coverage, and the law itemizes what it should cover, ALL businesses are still subject to that law. Not just the non-religious based ones.

Seems to me that the folks up in arms about "Muslims being exempt from Obamacare", are just dogs in the manger, wanting THEIR religious exemptions, but none for the members of other religions.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exempt...

But of course that's JMO

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#172874 Nov 27, 2013
SOMALIAN IDIOT wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving all!!:) ArOOOoooooooOOOOO!~ Bhahahahaaaaa
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, thanksgiving is an American holiday! You hate all things American, ignorant Somali pirate. <¦-o

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#172875 Nov 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what if an employer is a Christian Scientist who believes in prayer, not medicine ??..
.. or, the Christian who believes AIDS is a gay disease ??..
.. how about if blood transfusions violate your employer's religious beliefs ??..
.. but, of course, if a woman isn't Christian, she's a stupid slut, right ??..
.. your misogynistic slip is showing, Chris ..
I don't think there should be ANY religious exemptions to laws...why should I have to follow any given law with a religious exemption, just because I don't believe in a 'god'?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#172876 Nov 27, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think there should be ANY religious exemptions to laws...why should I have to follow any given law with a religious exemption, just because I don't believe in a 'god'?
How about Sharia law, would you complain about that? Most liberals don't. <¦-o

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#172877 Nov 27, 2013
Speaking of religious folks, here's a doozy:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/27/singl...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#172878 Nov 27, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>How about Sharia law, would you complain about that? Most liberals don't. <¦-o
Yes, I definitely complain about that. As I've said, many times, I don't believe there should be any religious-based laws, REGARDLESS of what religion they're based on, nor exemptions for one's religious beliefs, for following any laws I have to follow as a non-religious citizen.

The Constitution pretty much forbids that sort of thing.

All I'm saying, is that if one protests Sharia Law, but wants the Christians to have their own version of it, it's pretty friggin' hypocritical.

And yes, there's hypocrisy on both sides of the political spectrum - and it's bullspit, regardless of the purveyors.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#172879 Nov 27, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be dense. The most conservative person and even libertarians believe that we are charged with taking care of the poor. We are all aware that our taxes are used for that, and yet believe in giving to charities that help as well. The problem lies in the volume of help being given and the control that government wishes to exert upon those who it supposedly helps.

I was just reading an article that said welfare phones or Obama phones what ever you want to call them are being upgraded to smart phones. With a catch. You have to sign up for healthcare, have to see a doctor within 90 days and have to pledge to follow the texts you get regarding what the government thinks is good for you, for example give up big gulps.(I agree big gulps are bad but I don't have the moxy to tell you not to drink them.)

Anyway the government has a way of going beyond the pale. Abortions at 20 weeks isn't good enough it's gotta be up to 40 weeks. Now 15% needed some help. No that's 15% don't have insurance, who knows how many can buy it and just don't want it. But they have to take a tear down the 85% everyone liked.
Egad :s Somewhere George Orwell is yelling "I TOLD YOU SO!"

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#172880 Nov 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what if an employer is a Christian Scientist who believes in prayer, not medicine ??..
.. or, the Christian who believes AIDS is a gay disease ??..
.. how about if blood transfusions violate your employer's religious beliefs ??..
.. but, of course, if a woman isn't Christian, she's a stupid slut, right ??..

.. your misogynistic slip is showing, Chris ..
And so is your ignorance of Christians.

--Plenty of Christians--in fact, all the ones I know, and that's quite a few--are well aware that HIV has long since worked its way into the general population, and that there are people in all walks of life, and all sexual orientations, who are HIV-positive and may also have full-blown AIDS. And plenty of people who AREN'T Christians think "AIDS is a gay disease."

--If the employer isn't being asked to pay for a blood transfusion, whether or not blood transfusions violate his religious beliefs is irrelevant. And just for the record, I know of NO mainstream Christian denomination which forbids blood transfusions.(Don't wave Jehovah's Witnesses at me. They are not, repeat NOT Christians AT ALL).

--A slut is a slut, whether she's a Christian or not. I would hope that any woman claiming to belong to Christ would behave in a manner befitting a person who calls Jesus her Lord and Savior. Having said that, however, in case you hadn't heard, Christians, including Christian women, ARE fallible human beings. No one understood that better than Jesus Himself.

As for your first example, I have no comment.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#172881 Nov 27, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I take it you refer to the requirement for employers to provide health insurance...with which frankly, I happen to disagree...but by cracky, I don't think companies as entities, are PEOPLE, with the same civil rights as individual citizens. They don't share the same responsibilities as individual citizens to go along with those rights. One can't charge a business with murder, or imprison it, for example. That honor goes to the CEO and his/her minions...living people.

If a business must offer insurance coverage, and the law itemizes what it should cover, ALL businesses are still subject to that law. Not just the non-religious based ones.
Seems to me that the folks up in arms about "Muslims being exempt from Obamacare", are just dogs in the manger, wanting THEIR religious exemptions, but none for the members of other religions.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exempt...
But of course that's JMO
"...by cracky"??? Now, there's a new one :)

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#172882 Nov 27, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Man I just GOTTA get a schedule. Never know when Shakespeare's takin' to the stage in here again.:-0
Dems (especially those whose seats are red hot) are finally starting to turn against the WH. The (Fed) exchange website has been deadlined to be fixed in 5 days, and if it's NOT repaired, the Dem gloves are reportedly coming off. So the IT techs must've told Obama thay can fix the website within 5 days. That puts it at the end of November. But I've seen other experts' reports that say there's NO way this thing can be cleared up in 5 WEEKS, much less days. Should be very interesting.

Not only that, but the NY Times AND David Axelrod have BOTH spoken up recently against Obama's "misleading" the public with his oft-repeated
false claims "if you like your insurance....."
There's nothing like hitting people in their wallets to get their attention, huh? Especially when you've repeatedly, out-and-out LIED to them, saying you WEREN'T going to be hitting their wallets.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#172883 Nov 27, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
And so is your ignorance of Christians.
--Plenty of Christians--in fact, all the ones I know, and that's quite a few--are well aware that HIV has long since worked its way into the general population, and that there are people in all walks of life, and all sexual orientations, who are HIV-positive and may also have full-blown AIDS. And plenty of people who AREN'T Christians think "AIDS is a gay disease."
--If the employer isn't being asked to pay for a blood transfusion, whether or not blood transfusions violate his religious beliefs is irrelevant. And just for the record, I know of NO mainstream Christian denomination which forbids blood transfusions.(Don't wave Jehovah's Witnesses at me. They are not, repeat NOT Christians AT ALL).
--A slut is a slut, whether she's a Christian or not. I would hope that any woman claiming to belong to Christ would behave in a manner befitting a person who calls Jesus her Lord and Savior. Having said that, however, in case you hadn't heard, Christians, including Christian women, ARE fallible human beings. No one understood that better than Jesus Himself.
As for your first example, I have no comment.
Follow some of the Christian Topix threads for a while and you may rethink.
Chris Clearwater

Knoxville, TN

#172884 Nov 28, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
And so is your ignorance of Christians.
--Plenty of Christians--in fact, all the ones I know, and that's quite a few--are well aware that HIV has long since worked its way into the general population, and that there are people in all walks of life, and all sexual orientations, who are HIV-positive and may also have full-blown AIDS. And plenty of people who AREN'T Christians think "AIDS is a gay disease."
--If the employer isn't being asked to pay for a blood transfusion, whether or not blood transfusions violate his religious beliefs is irrelevant. And just for the record, I know of NO mainstream Christian denomination which forbids blood transfusions.(Don't wave Jehovah's Witnesses at me. They are not, repeat NOT Christians AT ALL).
--A slut is a slut, whether she's a Christian or not. I would hope that any woman claiming to belong to Christ would behave in a manner befitting a person who calls Jesus her Lord and Savior. Having said that, however, in case you hadn't heard, Christians, including Christian women, ARE fallible human beings. No one understood that better than Jesus Himself.
As for your first example, I have no comment.
Well said as usual. The poster in question is one I've given up on. Her questions are not sincere she has a closed mind and will lie and smear people she can't stand. On a good note having a good visit with my family. Got some good pictures of a small snowfall.
Chris Clearwater

Knoxville, TN

#172885 Nov 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow some of the Christian Topix threads for a while and you may rethink.
Cant have it both ways. Topix is a public board open to all. Bigots that can't stand Christians like you have often posted to Christians to take it elsewhere.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#172886 Nov 28, 2013
I am a Catcher not a pitcher wrote:
<quoted text>
And the privates?
Wipe the drool off your chin, fluffer. <¦-o

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

#172887 Nov 28, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Wipe the drool off your chin, fluffer. <¦-o
Roberta? Lisa? Clearwater? Bad bob? Lyndi?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Hypocrite watch 87,593
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 703,585
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min another viewer 996,417
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 23 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,548
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... (Aug '17) 38 min Knuk Phoo Phang IV 186
Last post wins (May '13) 44 min _FLATLINE-------- 542
Sunday night 10:20 p.m. June 12th 1994 1 hr Doctor REALITY 94