“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#172798 Nov 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell the class Tex, how did'ja come to write "add odds" instead of
"at odds"? You went to school, right?
Or was the difficulty factor in building that paragraph a wee bit too much for you?
Here's the best part (IMO). If you can't even construct basic, coherent every day sentences, why should anyone in here bother with your
sorry adze!
Because he makes a good punching bag like CHOCOLATE FACE does! LOL

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#172799 Nov 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell the class Tex, how did'ja come to write "add odds" instead of
"at odds"? You went to school, right?
Or was the difficulty factor in building that paragraph a wee bit too much for you?
Here's the best part (IMO). If you can't even construct basic, coherent every day sentences, why should anyone in here bother with your
sorry adze!
Chill, bad bob.

I'm the grammar checker here.

You concentrate on upholding Republican views, I'll handle the language use issues.

It's the separation of powers doctrine at work.

Long Beach, CA

#172800 Nov 25, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Because he makes a good punching bag like CHOCOLATE FACE does! LOL
Stop with the ad hominems already.

That's Lyndi's bailiwick.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#172801 Nov 25, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Because he makes a good punching bag like CHOCOLATE FACE does! LOL
You our obnoxious US war mongers/war-for-profiteers/mer cenaries/war investors ... can use bully world/American Civilians who stand for human rights... but sooner of later just like Bush & co tried for war crimes against humanity at Int'l War crimes Tribunal. One for Humanity! Bhahahahaaaa

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#172802 Nov 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't think it was possible for this regime to sink to this level, but I believe the king snake and the Senate Dems will pay dearly for using the nuclear option.

The House will now delay ALL of the Senate business for at least the next year. And Obama's polital ploy of delaying the enrolments mandate until AFTER the midterm elections will NOT work.
As Lis alluded earlier, it will be up to the voters to change the seating in the Senate, and also in the House if they see fit.

But removing 200+ years of rules in the Senate just so king obama can have key federal judges appointed to make sure Obamacare can't be overturned, is the slimiest, most vile strategy ever foisted on the American people by an egotistical maniac "pole vaulting" for an historical legacy.

Finally, if this sleaze bag in the WH is willing to disregard Thomas Jefferson's fail safe regulations for Congress, there's no telling WHAT the king will do in his last 3 years. Obama is sickening, dispicable, and I now have nothing but utter contempt for this DEMOCRAT president.
Thou and I thinketh much alike, O Bob, my friend. Splendideth posteth :)
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#172803 Nov 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chill, bad bob.
I'm the grammar checker here.
You concentrate on upholding Republican views, I'll handle the language use issues.
It's the separation of powers doctrine at work.
Shouldn't you be busy representing people who are suing for losing their health care and for super high premiums because they smoke, even though that is a pre-existing condition?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#172804 Nov 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I'm the grammar checker here.

2) I'll handle the language use issues.
1) No, yer one of the 3 worthless trolls.

2) If so, I'd hafta fail you. You haven't even begun to "handle"
global idiot's language use issues, have you?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172805 Nov 25, 2013
I am a Catcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Ad hominems are fun for the whole family! <¶-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#172806 Nov 25, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You our obnoxious ar crimes against humanity at Int'l War crimes Tribunal. One for Humanity! Bhahahahaaaa
Tell me all about this 'tribunal' and what power they have to uphold a verdict, illiterate Somali piglet.

BTW, use your own clumsy words. It's MUCH more funny when you do that, ignoramus.

'Bhahahahaaaa'

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172807 Nov 25, 2013
UidiotSOMALIANbuttPIRATERaceMA KEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You our obnoxious US war mongers/war-for-profiteers/mer cenaries/war investors ... can use bully world/American Civilians who stand for human rights... but sooner of later just like Bush & co tried for war crimes against humanity at Int'l War crimes Tribunal. One for Humanity! Bhahahahaaaa
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, how did your pirate outing go, did you rape pillage and plunder, dumb Somalian? <¶-o

United States

#172808 Nov 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know you dealing with posters like USA_1 and his Authoritarians kind , these are the violent sociopaths and/or pyschopaths most time don't show empathy for human suffering... often working and choose immoral careers as mostly Gun-ho type and trigger happy morons , as most dumb Soldiers trained as killing machines , mercenaries, sycophants, plunderers, Soldiers-of-fortune ,weapons sellers... those who work for the corrupted leaders in power, the US war mongers/war investors/war-weapons manufacturers , war-for-profiteers... like Haliburton, Lockheed etc.,

Long Beach, CA

#172809 Nov 25, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you be busy representing people who are suing for losing their health care and for super high premiums because they smoke, even though that is a pre-existing condition?
I also have to relax in the evening, for balance.

In the morning, to the gym, and then ho ho, ho, off to work I go.

Long Beach, CA

#172810 Nov 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
1) No, yer one of the 3 worthless trolls.
2) If so, I'd hafta fail you. You haven't even begun to "handle"
global idiot's language use issues, have you?
Hahaha, that would be impossible, and you know it.

Long Beach, CA

#172811 Nov 25, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Ad hominems are fun for the whole family! <¶-o
Hey, you changed my name.

That's not nice.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#172812 Nov 25, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Thou and I thinketh much alike, O Bob, my friend. Splendideth posteth :)
Man I just GOTTA get a schedule. Never know when Shakespeare's takin' to the stage in here again.:-0

Dems (especially those whose seats are red hot) are finally starting to turn against the WH. The (Fed) exchange website has been deadlined to be fixed in 5 days, and if it's NOT repaired, the Dem gloves are reportedly coming off. So the IT techs must've told Obama thay can fix the website within 5 days. That puts it at the end of November. But I've seen other experts' reports that say there's NO way this thing can be cleared up in 5 WEEKS, much less days. Should be very interesting.

Not only that, but the NY Times AND David Axelrod have BOTH spoken up recently against Obama's "misleading" the public with his oft-repeated
false claims "if you like your insurance....."

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#172813 Nov 25, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know you dealing with posters like USA_1 and his Authoritarians kind , these are the violent sociopaths and/or pyschopaths most time don't show empathy for human suffering... often working and choose immoral careers as mostly Gun-ho type and trigger happy morons , as most dumb Soldiers trained as killing machines , mercenaries, sycophants, plunderers, Soldiers-of-fortune ,weapons sellers... those who work for the corrupted leaders in power, the US war mongers/war investors/war-weapons manufacturers , war-for-profiteers... like Haliburton, Lockheed etc.,
Blah blah blah blah blah, same ol' "war mongering" LIES spewed by the same ol' worthless IDIOT troll.

Perhaps the FBI should investigate YOU for domestic terrorism, Achmed.
Brooklyn's a big place to hide, but you'll screw up one time, and then it's off to the clink for you, troll.

United States

#172814 Nov 25, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, how did your pirate outing go, did you rape pillage and plunder, dumb Somalian? <¶-o
None of the Above and take you BS and shove it up your... ahahahhaaaa

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#172815 Nov 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, that would be impossible, and you know it.
Sooooo yer not up to that challenge?
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#172816 Nov 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I also have to relax in the evening, for balance.
In the morning, to the gym, and then ho ho, ho, off to work I go.
Are you one of those department store santas? Cool!

United States

#172817 Nov 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me all about this 'tribunal' and what power they have to uphold a verdict, illiterate Somali piglet.
BTW, use your own clumsy words. It's MUCH more funny when you do that, ignoramus.
'Bhahahahaaaa'
Not a somalian! you our US war mongers are ignorant , even Americans/World masses stand for human rights... want not thing to do with you wars on the world and at home!

Trials of Henry Kissinger,
Christopher Hitchins, p128
"
The United States is the most generous in granting immunity to itself and partial immunity to its servants, and the most laggard in adhering to international treaties (ratifying the Genocide Convention only in 1988 and signing the Covenant on Civil and Political Rights only in 1992). And the provisions of the Rome Statute, which would expose Kissinger to dire punishment if they had been law from as early as 1968, are not retroactive. The Nuremberg principles, however, were in that year announced by an international convention to have no statute of limitations. International customary law would allow any signatory country (again exempting the United States) to bring suit against Kissinger for crimes against humanity in Indochina.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min Tigrizon 442,446
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Christian with Jesus 825,286
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Paul Porter1 98,810
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Regina 582,619
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min janeebee 2,982
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min AN NFL FAN 121,623
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 min AntiqueAnnie 611,761
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) Fri puspamishra130 190
More from around the web