Bush is a hero

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#172847 Nov 26, 2013
JOE BAARS wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the republican party is the most SATANIC infiltrated organisation in the USA that include the BIBLE belt
Do you think for one minute JESUS would vote Republican?
if you do I think it is time for you to seek medical help
Do you think he'd vote democrat?
lisw

Delaware, OH

#172848 Nov 26, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly hope so. You having been here longer than I have, you know how I regard Ms. Clinton :P
I also hope that the Obamacare law IS trashed, repealed in its entirety. That's EXACTLY what I've been saying for months! No one is arguing that health care and hc coverage here in America did NOT need to be overhauled, but Obamacare is SO not the way to do it. And I truly believe that a patchwork job--a new law sewn in here, a regulation removed there--won't help a bit and in fact will probably make things worse. It's complicated enough already. Tweaking its current provisions will just add more complications, so I think it's better to scrap this law and start from scratch.
Yes, I AM feeling better than I did the other day :) Didn't you see my post to you after that?
I did now. Sometimes when I come on I read backwards and stop to reply to a post and forget to keep going.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Arcadia, CA

#172849 Nov 26, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>And it's what she thinks. You can turn that into whatever you want but working in an evidence based trade I would think that you'd have to admit that Obama lied to the American people knowingly. You either have to think that or think he is pretty stupid. Which of those is scarier to you? A stupid president or a president that resorts to trickery of the people who voted for him?
But traitor?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#172850 Nov 26, 2013
I am a Catcher not a pitcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there's a scary post.
You're a scary guy. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172851 Nov 26, 2013
JOE BRAINLESS wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the republican party is the most SATANIC infiltrated organisation in the USA that include the BIBLE belt
Do you think for one minute JESUS would vote Republican?
if you do I think it is time for you to seek medical help
So he'd vote for the people that want to ban him? That makes about as much sense as Barry O's economic and foreign policies. Maybe you should get your meds checked out, troll. <¦-o
lisw

Delaware, OH

#172852 Nov 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But traitor?
Look up synonyms for traitor. One of them is "backstabber." It fits.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#172853 Nov 26, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>So he'd vote for the people that want to ban him? That makes about as much sense as Barry O's economic and foreign policies. Maybe you should get your meds checked out, troll. <¦-o
Dems don't 'want to ban Jesus', dude. What they want, is to keep religion out of the laws of the land.

So do I....and I'm a REPUBLICAN.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#172854 Nov 26, 2013
I miss President Bush..........

:o(
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#172855 Nov 26, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Spare us the dull commie diatribe CHOCOLATE FACE, you serve a warlord, hypocrite Somalian pirate. <¦-o
Nice Brainwashing - i see fearmongering and paranoia is getting to you! I see you psoter USA_1 Still on the McCarthyism era Drugs and the koolaids, Dude you need a detox ASAP! Q BABABBAABBAABBABABABaaa MWBHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA

Have another hiney melon! This below is just tip of the iceberg our not so great, notorious US Empires History of warmongering! MWhahahhahaaaa

"WHY DO THEY HATE US ?"
"From 1945 to 2003, the United States attempted to overthrow more than 40 foreign governments, and to crush more than 30 populist-nationalist movements fighting against intolerable regimes. In the process, the US bombed some 25 countries, caused the end of life for several million people, and condemned many millions more to a life of agony and despair."
William Blum

United States

#172856 Nov 26, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>So CHOCOLATE FACE, if you're all about human rights, how do you rationalize the victims of your pirate junkets, blood thirsty Somali pirate? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! <¦-o
Ask your Pal NFL, the somalian pirate ! Bahahahahhahaaaa

As to Somalia! Have another Melon! BAHahahhahahhaaaa

while we on topic of Somalia.

Sadia Ali Aden, Somali American writer and human rights activist

Somalia Declares State of Emergency After Intense Fighting

www.democracynow.org , June 22, 2009

After September 11, the Bush administration decided to reengage with Somalia, but not with the local authorities, but with warlords.

=========
Michael Parenti, Los Angeles Times, January 18, 1993
k
Four U.S. oil companies are quietly sitting on a prospective fortune in exclusive concessions to explore and exploit tens-of-millions of acres of the Somali countryside ... nearly two-thirds of Somalia was allocated to American oil giants Conoco, Amoco, Chevron and Phillips in the final years before Somalia's pro-U.S. president Mohammed Said Barre' was overthrown. But, the Bush Administration and the State Department insist that the U.S. military mission in Somalia is strictly humanitarian.([Lies OF US empire] This was never mentioned in the New York Times or the Washington Post)

United States

#172857 Nov 26, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, don't forget Hilary is a traitor as well. They're both Saul Alinsky disciples with rigid progressive communist ideologies. I also think in Barry O's case, if he isn't a bonafide practicing Moslem, he's at the very least sympathetic to Islam's cause. Why isn't more being said about what happend to SEAL team 6? Aren't all the members involved with the raid on the bin Laden compound dead, including the guy who punched out Jesse Ventura and was later assassinated by a so called 'mentally disturbed down and out Vet'(more likely an assassin who was paid to do what he did)? Were they an offering to appease Pakistan and atone to Islam for the death of Osama bin Laden, if that was really him? I think that whole operation wad just political grandstanding to win re election. I suspect bin Laden has been dead for a long time. He likely never made it out of A-Stan and if Pakistan had been harboring him for all these years, why would we continue send tributes in the name of foreign aid? We're in the middle of a progressive communist revolution, that is starting to unravel before our eyes. Let's hope for real conservatives in the 2014 mid-terms and a Ronald Reagan style candidate in 2016 instead of these McCain/Romney/Boehner/McConnel l rhinos! Hopefully the idiot John Kerry shot his 2016 presidential run in the foot, with this ridiculous deal he cut with Iran on their nuclear weapons program. With the economic sanctions lifted, they'll have the bomb sooner than ever! Islam must really think we're stupid, I know the Chinese. But enough of my early morning diatribe, it's time to pick on CHOCOLATE FACE some more! LOL
So you glorified racist bully that pick on NFL and other, Shame on you! There aways bigger bullies and even in bigger numbers that will pick on you and even put into trance of fear, what is like being a bully?

US is not communist but a fascist nation , i mean US militaristic Neo-imperialist empire!

Why are we even in the Middle East, sure not for our health
And our Dumb, ignorant , lowly poor US soldiers are not thing but pawns, cannon fodders... might as well sent them all to their early graves, that what you Poster USA_1 wants, is it true you use them to boost you War investments stock portfolio in the Stock market? Making a killing of 20% profit on each dead head counts, soldiers are not thing more to you hen war-for-profiteering? You are lowly Warmongering Scvmbaagers!

BAhahhahahahaaaaa

George Orwell

"War against a foreign country only happens when the moneyed classes think they are going to profit from it.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#172859 Nov 26, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Look up synonyms for traitor. One of them is "backstabber." It fits.
I have to backpeddle slightly on this. In some cases Obama didn't lie. Those of you on Medicare, or about to be, that fear the so called death panels or healthcare rationing, and people are telling you that's silly, you are trying to scare people, remember...Obama first ran on that concept. He said that if a pain pill helps he thought older people should take that and not have surgery that might extend their life. Now if you don't remember, let me know and I'll find the exact quote for you, but I think you remember, you just don't want to believe he really meant what he said.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#172860 Nov 26, 2013
In other words those who voted for Obama stabbed themselves in the back. Right Hip? You always say people cut their own noses off to spite their face. Well they sure did here.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172861 Nov 27, 2013
UidiotSOMALIANbuttPIRATeRaceMA KEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>So you glorified racist bully that pick on NFL and other, Shame on you! There aways bigger bullies and even in bigger numbers that will pick on you and even put into trance of fear, what is like being a bully?
US is not communist but a fascist nation , i mean US militaristic Neo-imperialist empire!
Why are we even in the Middle East, sure not for our health
And our Dumb, ignorant , lowly poor US soldiers are not thing but pawns, cannon fodders... might as well sent them all to their early graves, that what you Poster USA_1 wants, is it true you use them to boost you War investments stock portfolio in the Stock market? Making a killing of 20% profit on each dead head counts, soldiers are not thing more to you hen war-for-profiteering? You are lowly Warmongering Scvmbaagers!
BAhahhahahahaaaaa
George Orwell
"War against a foreign country only happens when the moneyed classes think they are going to profit from it.
How do you figure I pick on the NFL Fan, Dumb Somalian pig? He's one of my strongest allies, khat chewing dip shit. <¦-o
Chris Clearwater

Knoxville, TN

#172862 Nov 27, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Dems don't 'want to ban Jesus', dude. What they want, is to keep religion out of the laws of the land.
And pay no mind that most of the laws of the land originate in a place many dems have nothing but disdain for. Lets just get rid of of laws and make decisions based in feelings. The dear leader doesn't give a damn about Congress as he knows best via ex orders. One bright spot is the news the sc wil hear the case concerning Hobby Loby. Seems once again some want to piss on the constitution.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#172863 Nov 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>And pay no mind that most of the laws of the land originate in a place many dems have nothing but disdain for. Lets just get rid of of laws and make decisions based in feelings. The dear leader doesn't give a damn about Congress as he knows best via ex orders. One bright spot is the news the sc wil hear the case concerning Hobby Loby. Seems once again some want to piss on the constitution.
The owners of Hobby Lobby are welcome to their religion...but if they want to be in business, they need to follow the same laws as everyone else, Chris. If they don't want to provide comprehensive health insurance, perhaps they should become a church, instead of a 'for profit' concern.

What place are you talking about? Our laws originate in Congress, which is not a religious body, but a political one.

JFTR? Bush signed executive orders out the wazoo, and nobody on the right was the least bit worried about it. Obama does it and it's a hanging offense.

The hypocrisy is palpable.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#172864 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>The owners of Hobby Lobby are welcome to their religion...but if they want to be in business, they need to follow the same laws as everyone else, Chris. If they don't want to provide comprehensive health insurance, perhaps they should become a church, instead of a 'for profit'
I agreed with your earlier post about removing religious ritual from publicly owned property. It's a good idea. However, it appears to me that the government now wants to broaden that to include private property citing a privately owned legal entity as the responsible party.

In cases where it is readily apparent to the reasonable man that the entity is operating consistent with its religious beliefs, it should, imo, be allowed certain exemptions consistent with the beliefs of its founding members granted by the court.

After all, these affected employees still have access to whatever type of contraception they choose to use based again on their personal beliefs or principles. The difference being they will have to pay for it.

All are certainly welcome to disagree and the courts will ultimately decide.

Is there a lawyer in the house?
Chris Clearwater

Knoxville, TN

#172865 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>The owners of Hobby Lobby are welcome to their religion...but if they want to be in business, they need to follow the same laws as everyone else, Chris. If they don't want to provide comprehensive health insurance, perhaps they should become a church, instead of a 'for profit' concern.
What place are you talking about? Our laws originate in Congress, which is not a religious body, but a political one.
JFTR? Bush signed executive orders out the wazoo, and nobody on the right was the least bit worried about it. Obama does it and it's a hanging offense.
Not if those laws violate the bill of rights, it stands (or should) for all not just those that agree with you. I'm guessing at the least this part of the kings health care reform is going to be heard by the sc becuase many do think its wrong. Btw at o e time, specifically when the bill of rights FOR ALL was written most in congress were likely to be in church on Sunday, not showing off their privates to some woman they were not married to. How far we've come to have such perverts for leaders. And yes the hack Republcan from my state that just got busted for buying cocane is a bad joke too.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#172866 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>JFTR? Bush signed executive orders out the wazoo, and nobody on the right was the least bit worried about it. Obama does it and it's a hanging offense.
Ahhh more brown-nose points for yer esteemed mentor, freakin' troll.

It's not necessarily the QUANTITY of exec orders dumaxx, it's the INTENT.
Obama's "intent" is clearly offensive, and hanging would be too good for this miserable jerk.

Hypocrisy blah blah blah...
Hypocrisy emanates from BOTH sides, and anyone who is unaware of that
is too stupid to live in a civil society.

You may have registered Republican at one time, but yer just a rino.
Switch over and be done with it. I'm pretty sure the RNC'd be glad to get rid of you.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172867 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>Dems don't 'want to ban Jesus', dude. What they want, is to keep religion out of the laws of the land.
You're a Bloomberg Republican at best. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Kwisatz Haderach 87,454
Looking to finally settle down. Need some sugge... 10 min Jayvee56 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min The Ragin Pagan 703,570
Why are women from USA prefer casual dating ove... 18 min lookingforU1 1
The Good Man Donald Trump 34 min MexicoWill Pay4Wall 2
Prostitutes at Taiji Massage in Port Charlotte 36 min FredG5 1
School honoring Confed general 2B Renamed 4 Bar... 36 min Omg 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min science is god 996,409