United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>I've yet to meet a so-called "conservative" in here who wasn't auditioning for the Artful Dodger role in the high school play of Oliver. I had hopes for you to break the mold, yes I did. Alas, me an' Obama - destined to be tragic idealists.
Any more Conservative left in this day and age , i see very few, most turned inot war mongering NEocons!

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>That's not a professional term, honey, it's a social one used by a myriad of lay people. At least get something right.
Doesn't matter.

Whether you're justifying it with your degree or not, you still always seem to find something wrong with people you disagree with.\

It's not to be taken seriously whether you're invoking your credentials or not.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Post no 172035 is your making, that not my post ! Looknot a chocolate face , what with you love foe Hershey bar out of Pennslyvania ! Don't worry the Int'l war Crime tribunal will be looking for you , as they already tried our War criminals Bushjr & co for war crimes against humanity! One for the world ! Bahhahaaaa
.. what's your favorite Hershey candy? Kit-Kat, Milk Duds, Health Bars or, if you feel like a nut, Almond Joy?..

.. do you know their plant in Hershey, PA is closed? They laid-off over 1,000 employees and moved to Mexico ..

.. do you prefer Cadberry candy, made in China, over Hershey? Did you know Cadberry is owned by Hershey? Gotta love the melamine-contaminated dairy products in China ..

.. did you know that General Electric has more employees in China than in America and that greed is more important than people ??..

.. and, dog nap it, don't eliminate those taxpayer subsidies given to companies that outsource jobs; they need the extra money ..

.. Senator John Kerry is such a liberal fool. He tried to push a bill through congress to eliminate the tax subsidies but the honorable GOP filibustered it ..

.. naughty, naughty Mr. Kerry. Perhaps Lyndi should take him over her knee ..
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
"Washington (CNN)-- A Republican member of Congress in charge of investigating the Benghazi attacks in which four Americans were killed said Monday that questions remain about what happened that night but he does not think the Obama administration formulated a "complete cover-up."
Rep. Lynn Westmoreland, R-Georgia, chair of a House Intelligence subcommittee, said incompetence is the likely culprit. "I don't think they knew what they were doing," he said."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/politics/westmo...
Whew! That's a relief. Benghazi wasn't a "complete cover-up," it was only incompetence!
FALSE FLAG OP!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what's your favorite Hershey candy? Kit-Kat, Milk Duds, Health Bars or, if you feel like a nut, Almond Joy?..
.. do you know their plant in Hershey, PA is closed? They laid-off over 1,000 employees and moved to Mexico ..
.. do you prefer Cadberry candy, made in China, over Hershey? Did you know Cadberry is owned by Hershey? Gotta love the melamine-contaminated dairy products in China ..
.. did you know that General Electric has more employees in China than in America and that greed is more important than people ??..
.. and, dog nap it, don't eliminate those taxpayer subsidies given to companies that outsource jobs; they need the extra money ..
.. Senator John Kerry is such a liberal fool. He tried to push a bill through congress to eliminate the tax subsidies but the honorable GOP filibustered it ..
Would Kerry qualify for another Purlpe Heart if he got taken over her knee?

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
He let congress work out the details? Really?
Not ONE republican voted for it, Hip.
Not one.
It's probably a bad move when you have to cram it down the throats of the people, take it to SCOTUS to twist the frigging thing so it's even considered constitutional and not have one republican sign off on it. If he had a brain in his head he'd have made sure it worked like a charm or pulled the plug.
There's an old saying. INSPECT WHAT YOU EXPECT and if this president didn't keep an eye on that monster, that's HIS incompetence and his problem.
Don't look to anyone but Obama and democrats for this monstosity.
You built it? You own it.
You do go on. I don't really believe you're this uninformed. I don't want to anyway. I suspect you've got a role to play, you take it seriously,'cos there's a larger battle underway, and it's more important than >documented history< and pesky facts.
lisw

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter.
Whether you're justifying it with your degree or not, you still always seem to find something wrong with people you disagree with.\
It's not to be taken seriously whether you're invoking your credentials or not.
Now really Willie, be honest. What political opinion has Catcher ever put forward for me to disagree with. most of what he says about his own thoughts is "I'm cool, I'm well educated, I'm living the good life, I passed the bar in many states, etc." That's all that I have to agree or disagree with except whether Lyndi's a pip. So it's not unusual to wonder what the heck he's covering with his continual bragging.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back!~ There goes the US! And what about our Twinkies, Cup cakes, sno bo, ho Hos < ring dings...? Hostess sold Gone to Mexico!
lisw

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't GE tauted by Obama as being a model company?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix must have eaten my response to this.
I at first believed this was a way to a single payer system, but am starting to wonder if it wasnt just some payday for ins. companies.
It would be interesting to see the politicians stock portfolios and whether or not they invested in insurance companies and when......
There's also a story about the regime having the census bureau manipulate the unemployment numbers prior to the election.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to deceive!"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/18/if... #
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>You do go on. I don't really believe you're this uninformed. I don't want to anyway. I suspect you've got a role to play, you take it seriously,'cos there's a larger battle underway, and it's more important than >documented history< and pesky facts.
Hey don't feel badly. Obamacare almost worked for a man in Colorado......EXCEPT? They covered his dog Baxter, by mistake.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaa

Have a nice Thanksgiving!
lisw

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>She a drama queen! Lyndi sure have problem with Illegals in the US .seeing illegal as criminal, its not their fault but only want to earn a living like rest of us, and clueless about Illegal immigration problem, it not illegals fault! I bet Lyndi will come back with an unintelligent retort! Lyndi AND FEW ON here will be incensed with us! ABbabababababbabaaa
See now there you are acting like illegals don't have a brain in their head and they don't know what they are doing. Cesar Milan, the dog whisperer, came as an illegal and he says he knew full well he was breaking the law, but had to do it to realize his dream. I get that. And me I welcome someone willing to sleep in a culvert, eat $.50 hotdogs and do dishes to realize his dream. He eventually became a citizen. But illegals are not stupid.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I've been quite benign about Obama. You're confused again. I know it's hard to keep straight all the pretend relationships you have.
Now I have pretend relationships?

What's that all about?

“The future begins”

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
There's also a story about the regime having the census bureau manipulate the unemployment numbers prior to the election.
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to deceive!"
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/18/if... #
bob, bob, bob. How many false flag stories do you have to read before you realize the vendor has no respect for your intelligence?

I'm sure it will give Chief Inquisitor Issa fresh fodder for his Never-Ending Investigatory Hearings. I guess that's money well spent, tho' they been going on for how man years now and every pre-announced "bombshell" turns out a dud. So far. There's always hope. Maybe they should investigate the WH Xmas card list like they did with Clinton. That was a stunner, boy howdee!

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Now really Willie, be honest. What political opinion has Catcher ever put forward for me to disagree with. most of what he says about his own thoughts is "I'm cool, I'm well educated, I'm living the good life, I passed the bar in many states, etc." That's all that I have to agree or disagree with except whether Lyndi's a pip. So it's not unusual to wonder what the heck he's covering with his continual bragging.
I don't disagree with your observations about Catcher's posts, except that most of the comments you paraphrase above come in replies to other accusations about him, his practice, etc.

Unsolicited they'd be bragging - in a reply, maybe a little but still different.

That doesn't change anything I said, however. If you disagree with someone you inevitably point out something wrong with them to 'explain' why they disagree.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
He's suggesting posters contact him if they need a lawyer. Must be a lot of blank pages in his appointment book. Plus, using >lawyer< who lives on Topix seems a little risky.
It's kinda like shopping for a dinner date from a phone number you found on a public restroom wall.
Kidding, missy.

I don't have a license to practice in any of the (state) courts in the south or southeast.

Nor have I ever solicited clients.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>That's not a professional term, honey, it's a social one used by a myriad of lay people. At least get something right.
Self destruct is not a professional term in whatever state it is you live?

Go figure.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Would Kerry qualify for another Purlpe Heart if he got taken over her knee?
Kerry got a Purlpe Heart?

Oh, sorry, it's that New England education Lyndi and I share.

“The future begins”

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey don't feel badly. Obamacare almost worked for a man in Colorado......EXCEPT? They covered his dog Baxter, by mistake.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaa
Have a nice Thanksgiving!
See, lisw, a ways back see says she's "disturbed" over someone she doesn't know nor ever will meet. Then she inexplicably breaks out in these laughing jags. Doesn't the patient present manic symptoms? Now I ain't all studied up like you, but I played doctor a good deal when I was a young'un. I'm just concerned, is all. You're the house pro. You're always analyzing everybody - give this waif a go, won't you? My treat.

You do accept bitcoin, right?

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Now really Willie, be honest. What political opinion has Catcher ever put forward for me to disagree with. most of what he says about his own thoughts is "I'm cool, I'm well educated, I'm living the good life, I passed the bar in many states, etc." That's all that I have to agree or disagree with except whether Lyndi's a pip. So it's not unusual to wonder what the heck he's covering with his continual bragging.
You finally busted me.

See, I'm on the run. First, they put me in the witness protection program, then they said I no longer qualified and left me to fend for myself on the cold, lonely streets of San Francisco. So I'm covering my ass here with you guys on Topix. It's the only way I can remain anonymous and still have human contact. That's also why I selected Catcher as my Topix name--in the hope they don't catch me.

So thanks for being my friend, and please don't report me to the federal or the state authorities, OK?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 164,861 - 164,880 of171,438
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

479 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min IPSEC 716,349
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Chess 529,904
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min JudgeNJury 255,661
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min waleed sadat 114,609
I'm a girl wanting other girls. 23 min CentralParkW 15
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min Jennifer 93,205
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min Here For Now 598,732
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 44 min Hidingfromyou 223,140
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••