Bush is a hero

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#172627 Nov 20, 2013
lisw wrote:
I'm serious Willie. You saying I "always" find something wrong with people I disagree with is like me saying you "always" say that people who disagree with you are stupid. If you're going to make a statement it would be common decency to back it up.
You know, lisw, if this was something that I brought up/an accusation made out of the blue I'd give you the examples you're asking for.

It's not new, it's not out of the blue, and I don't see a point in replaying this one.
Lost In Transition

United States

#172628 Nov 20, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Right-wing authoritarians see the world as a dangerous place, as society teeters on the brink of self-destruction from evil and violence.

Second, right-wing authoritarians tend to be highly self righteous. They think themselves much more moral and upstanding than others—a self perception considerably aided by self-deception....
Don't look now, Idiot, but you appear to be a Right-wing authoritarian.

Holy crap, so is Catcher.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#172629 Nov 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You know, lisw, if this was something that I brought up/an accusation made out of the blue I'd give you the examples you're asking for.
It's not new, it's not out of the blue, and I don't see a point in replaying this one.
No you didn't bring it up out of the blue you repeat it constantly and a fair person would give me an example of what I said to make them say it. But not everyone is fair.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#172630 Nov 20, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>What did I tell you. Remind me. Hip I'm sure I've criticised but never diagnosed. SKL well she's certifiable.
Au contraire, mon frere.

hmmm....per-r-r-haps zome early onzet zenility on dese one.
Lost In Transition

United States

#172631 Nov 20, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dartmouth here.
Paducah CC, here.
On-line.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#172632 Nov 20, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Au contraire, mon frere.
Share. I wish to improve.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#172633 Nov 20, 2013
I'll start with Catcher. Catcher, I am sorry I said you had a napoleonic complex. It isn't a diagnosis at all but it does seem to me that you brag a great deal. I wish you would express a political opinion. I might agree. I tend to be very socially liberal at times.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#172634 Nov 20, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Paducah CC, here.
On-line.
Online can be great. My husband finished his MBA on-line when we moved.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#172635 Nov 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="lisw SKL well she's certifiable.[/QUOTE]Do tell...certifiable as what?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#172636 Nov 20, 2013
lisw wrote:
I'll start with Catcher. Catcher, I am sorry I said you had a napoleonic complex. It isn't a diagnosis at all but it does seem to me that you brag a great deal. I wish you would express a political opinion. I might agree. I tend to be very socially liberal at times.
The rest of the time, you're merely flatulent.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#172637 Nov 20, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Do tell...certifiable as what?
As not very nice.
Lost In Transition

United States

#172638 Nov 20, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix must have eaten my response to this.
I at first believed this was a way to a single payer system, but am starting to wonder if it wasnt just some payday for ins. companies.
It would be interesting to see the politicians stock portfolios and whether or not they invested in insurance companies and when......
The insurance companies were doing just fine, Warren Buffet built his empire on the reliable profit streams of the business. My guess is, given the choice, they would not have been involved in this goat-rope at all. Aetna has been expressing reservations over the whole program for many months. But they slept with the dog, and now they've got fleas.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#172639 Nov 20, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
The insurance companies were doing just fine, Warren Buffet built his empire on the reliable profit streams of the business. My guess is, given the choice, they would not have been involved in this goat-rope at all. Aetna has been expressing reservations over the whole program for many months. But they slept with the dog, and now they've got fleas.
Insurance companies have always been cooperative with the government. They took a share of managing Medicare for a fee of $1.00. They have the expertise and if anyone could make Obamacare work it would be them. However, they know if they take all the risk, they'll be out of business in no time.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#172640 Nov 20, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Au contraire, mon frere.
Well I'm sorry. I will be aware.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#172641 Nov 20, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>No you didn't bring it up out of the blue you repeat it constantly and a fair person would give me an example of what I said to make them say it. But not everyone is fair.
I can live with being considered unfair.
Lost In Transition

United States

#172642 Nov 20, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>
Online can be great. My husband finished his MBA on-line when we moved.
I just made that up.
But I did take advantage of every correspondence course pertinent to, and recognized by, my final degree. I can't stand sitting in a classroom, drives me nuts. Self-study and a proctored tests at the local library was a godsend. I think I was meant to be a mountain man and hunt grizz.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#172643 Nov 20, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Do tell...certifiable as what?
A mangy female (b!tch) mutt needing to be euthanized, what else!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#172644 Nov 20, 2013
lisw wrote:
Thanks. I confess to the bragging, but I wouldn't do it if I wasn't constantly attacked and labelled some sort of hack lawyer.

But I'm willing to let bygones be bygones and start over.

:)
Lost In Transition

United States

#172645 Nov 20, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Insurance companies have always been cooperative with the government. They took a share of managing Medicare for a fee of $1.00. They have the expertise and if anyone could make Obamacare work it would be them. However, they know if they take all the risk, they'll be out of business in no time.
I'm sure they were used to a European style neo-corporatism, a symbiotic relationship in support of the third leg of the stool.... the working class. At the first hint that the working class would not be supported, but would rather do the supporting, they should have run. A 2 legged stool is tough to balance on.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#172646 Nov 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I confess to the bragging, but I wouldn't do it if I wasn't constantly attacked and labelled some sort of hack lawyer.
But I'm willing to let bygones be bygones and start over.
:)
It's probably better not to let anyone know what you do for a living. Anything you say can and will be used against you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio Could Beat Trump in 2020 4 min Haha 5
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Quivering Lip Lib... 59,646
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Anthony MN 695,506
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Tellthetruth 994,039
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 446,257
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 2 hr MOGADORE 40
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 2 hr MOGADORE 871
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web