“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#172483 Nov 19, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
Now, for the funniest thing you've seen in a long time, have a look at this:
Cat jumps on cameraman’s head during news shoot
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/cat-jumps...
Yep that was a good 'un.
UidiotRaceMAkeWO RLDPEACE

United States

#172484 Nov 20, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>I admire the man as well. It's not an easy thing to acknowledge but in honesty I have to confront it. John McCain made a considered decision to change, at least on the surface, in order to achieve a desired goal. Change is not a bad thing, but in this case it smacks of expediency rather than conviction, and we instinctively don't trust such a change, like the man or not.
I don't indict the man, I indict a corrupted system that forces a good man to choose pompous pretense or genteel oblivion.
What gone wrong , he became a pompous azz, emotionally unstable , trigger happy , and Megalomanic...?

United States

#172485 Nov 20, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
Now, for the funniest thing you've seen in a long time, have a look at this:
Cat jumps on cameraman’s head during news shoot
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/cat-jumps...
Must be telling him something... where cat come from? what was the cameraman record ing? What was news about? I'm curious , the cat is telling him something that he does not know? Is cat telling him something that he should know?
... Odd Stuff, i'm interest in! And Bad Bob gonna have say in this somewhat , if he peak his interest and when ever he gets chance to abuse those
hate. I know i gonna irritate bad bob again! So be it! Bahahahhahaaa

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#172486 Nov 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Great! Stand in front of that wall!
You could shoot him with my last avatar, that offended his liberal sensibilities so much. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172487 Nov 20, 2013
UidiotSomalianButtPirateRaceMA keWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You might just get one Up your all you Azzes , if you keep bothering the not so friendly trigger happy Younger Kim
They Roaches are researched in US are used for medicinal Purposes, that how ignorant and undereducated you are Authoritarians! Ignorance is Bliss for you Meathead jockheads. Bahahahaahahhaaaa
Could you repost that in English, CHOCOLATE FACE so I can understand what you were trying to say, dumb Somalian pirate? <

United States

#172488 Nov 20, 2013
USA_1 AKA UidiotSOMALIANbuttPitateRaceMA keWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they do CHOCOLATE FACE, just ask DUNG *cough* I mean DENG and FAKE Roosevelt. They'll tell you, that from their personal experiences living in the DPRK, cockroaches are an excellent source of protein and sustenance. Their fat assed Emperor, Kim Jong-un says everyone in the Democratic People's Republic should do their part and eat as many roaches as possible, to maintain strength and help take the strain of the state stores. Your warlord would agree, dumb pirate. <¦-o
I don't believe in wars nor war-for-profiteering...! As you poster USA_1 war monger are no different from Warlords and their minions who bully world with your war machines

Not a Chocolate face, you racist ignorant Pinhead grunts!

And as my Americans/immigrants/ world who standup for Human rights..., will see you corrupted US war mongering mercenaries /War investors be sent to International War Crimes tribunal just like Bush & co for war crimes against humanity, you days are coming MTF meathead grunts!! Bahhahhahahaaaa

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#172489 Nov 20, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I think > I < can guess. The event was open to the public, but I am NOT talking about a possible assassination attempt. But presidential staff would not have been able to choreograph the even, would not have been able to control who might attend and who just might have had the gall to shout out something...uh..."unscrip ted" at the President.
There's a whole lot of VERY angry people in this country right now. Barry didn't have the guts to face angry people who wouldn't want to pass up the opportunity to tell him what they think of Obamacare and having their current insurance policies yanked out from under them so that they'll have to pay double and even triple the costs they were already paying.
Ironic, isn't it? He doesn't mind BEING a lying hypocritical snake in the grass, but he can't face the possibility that somebody might actually say that to his lying face.
Such anger; lying hypocritical snake in the grass and all that.

Somewhat unbecoming, in my view.
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#172490 Nov 20, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>I voted for a John McCain once, a'way back in the 2000 primary. Good man, war hero, scrappy senator, hewed his own line, and all that. Shoulda been slam dunk. The poor guy never stood a chance, tho', against the Atwater-styled Rove smear-machine. They slapped that old war horse around like a $2 whore. It was a sad sight to witness. You'd think there might have been a huge national back-lash at such behavior, but politics does strange things to people's "principles".
Then there was a John McCain that ran for President in 2008 - same name, totally different guy. Sounded the same sometimes, but the walk didn't match the talk. Light-years sadder than the guy before.
Sounds much like how I feel about Obama. At first I did not agree with him but respected him and even admired him. Then realized he was not a very good leader.(a pretty bad one to be honest) And now, I pity him.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#172491 Nov 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Risk is a subjective thing, and considering that McnCain ran so far to the right between 2001-2008 that the maverick I would have voted for against Gore in 2000 was a faint memory - I thought the risk was hoping he would revert to that in spite of what politics would require him to do.
Given the options presented me in 2008 and 2012, yes - I'm pleased.
'
Risk IS subjective, you're right, yet I cannot imagine a risk analysis being performed on an unknown candidate with nothing to base it on but a senate voting record, campaign speeches and a flimsy employment background as being considered even a medium-high risk proposition as a thoughtful recommendation for the position of POTUS/leader of the free world. His college transcripts were never revealed, no military background, no private sector business, no economic background, no foreign policy experience, no state level governing experience etc.; therefore I think the degree of risk in voting for such a person would be considered extremely high. And the unknown purely by definition, is always riskier than the known.
I agree, McCain took an unusually sharp right turn possibly at the prompting of the same campaign advisors who *discovered and marketed* Sarah Palin as his running mate but Romney was a moderate therefore although your answer was nice, I think it was only partly true. The part I think you omitted was Obama was the furtheast left candidate in the running and that's really what you wanted. If you ruled out a far right McCain and all his notable experience and you ruled out a moderate Romney and all hs notable experience I think it's fair to deduce that want you wanted was a far left candidate and nobody with an 'R' attached to his name, qualified.
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#172492 Nov 20, 2013
ON TOPIC
Dang president GW Bush was on Leno and I missed it. Never watch Leno.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172493 Nov 20, 2013
UidiotRaceMAkeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> I don't believe in wars nor war-for-profiteering...! As you poster USA_1 war monger are no different from Warlords and their minions who bully world with your war machines
Not a Chocolate face, you racist ignorant Pinhead grunts!
And as my Americans/immigrants/ world who standup for Human rights..., will see you corrupted US war mongering mercenaries /War investors be sent to International War Crimes tribunal just like Bush & co for war crimes against humanity, you days are coming MTF meathead grunts!! Bahhahhahahaaaa
Did your warlord tell you to say that, dumb Somalian?

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#172494 Nov 20, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Risk IS subjective, you're right, yet I cannot imagine a risk analysis being performed on an unknown candidate with nothing to base it on but a senate voting record, campaign speeches and a flimsy employment background as being considered even a medium-high risk proposition as a thoughtful recommendation for the position of POTUS/leader of the free world. His college transcripts were never revealed, no military background, no private sector business, no economic background, no foreign policy experience, no state level governing experience etc.; therefore I think the degree of risk in voting for such a person would be considered extremely high. And the unknown purely by definition, is always riskier than the known.
I agree, McCain took an unusually sharp right turn possibly at the prompting of the same campaign advisors who *discovered and marketed* Sarah Palin as his running mate but Romney was a moderate therefore although your answer was nice, I think it was only partly true. The part I think you omitted was Obama was the furtheast left candidate in the running and that's really what you wanted. If you ruled out a far right McCain and all his notable experience and you ruled out a moderate Romney and all hs notable experience I think it's fair to deduce that want you wanted was a far left candidate and nobody with an 'R' attached to his name, qualified.
McCain started running to the far right five years before he inflicted Palin on the nation.

Romney may have been a moderate at one time, but he ran even harder away from it than McCain did - and the respect I had for McCain was NEVER there. By the time Romney ran the Tea Party was in control of the House of Representatives, leading conservative Republicans around by the nose. The last thing I would even CONSIDER doing is voting for an appeaser like Romney with the debt he'd owe them.

Since you'd reached the conclusion that "want [I] wanted was a far left candidate and nobody with an 'R' attached to his name" before we started this, I have to wonder what we're doing here.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#172495 Nov 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Such anger; lying hypocritical snake in the grass and all that.
Somewhat unbecoming, in my view.
Who assigned you the task of handing out the "somewhat unbecoming" buttons? I'd like to tell whoever it was that you're not doing your job. You only hand them out to people with whom you fundamentally disagree and give your likeminded "friends" a pass even when they pass "somewhat unbecoming" and enter into the land of vulgar.
Typical 50 cent street lawyer. Overlooks the crimes of his friends. Great ethics you have there, Catcher!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#172496 Nov 20, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>I admire the man as well. It's not an easy thing to acknowledge but in honesty I have to confront it. John McCain made a considered decision to change, at least on the surface, in order to achieve a desired goal. Change is not a bad thing, but in this case it smacks of expediency rather than conviction, and we instinctively don't trust such a change, like the man or not.
I don't indict the man, I indict a corrupted system that forces a good man to choose pompous pretense or genteel oblivion.
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
A letter by Jessica Sanford to Obama, and touted by him during a speech, backfires. Each & every day the barnacles on the Obamacare boat are
growing and will likely sink this garbage scow eventually.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/...
"Wow. You guys really screwed me over," Sanford wrote. "Now I have been priced out and will not be able to afford the plans you offer. But, I get to pay $95 and up for not having health insurance. I am so incredibly disappointed and saddened. You majorly screwed up."

Hey Hip, You still think everyone is lying about their HC premiums going up? Not being able to afford them? or the government actually trying to help pay the premiums for those who cant afford the skyrocketing costs?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#172497 Nov 20, 2013
By the way, in Massachusetts Bankruptcy due to healthcare has not gone down, and anyone who has been investigating these exchanges surely can see thaT IT WONT AFFECT BANKRUPTCY'S NATIONALLY. The deductibles are high the copays are high the premiums are ridiculously high.

And anyone who thinks Obama punished or put the insurance company's in their place is just wrong. They broadened the pool, and are now recruiting for the insurance companies basically taking over their jobs in finding new clients and have put a penalty in place for those who choose not to use their services..........
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#172498 Nov 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>McCain started running to the far right five years before he inflicted Palin on the nation.
Romney may have been a moderate at one time, but he ran even harder away from it than McCain did - and the respect I had for McCain was NEVER there. By the time Romney ran the Tea Party was in control of the House of Representatives, leading conservative Republicans around by the nose. The last thing I would even CONSIDER doing is voting for an appeaser like Romney with the debt he'd owe them.
Since you'd reached the conclusion that "want [I] wanted was a far left candidate and nobody with an 'R' attached to his name" before we started this, I have to wonder what we're doing here.
I don't know. I'm hoping to hear you say that you did in fact take a very high risk voting for an unknown and you don't generally condone such voting habits or some such thing. And the fact the Obama was the furthest left senator we had, bar none, it isn't exactly a reach to surmise that's what you wanted and the rest was lip service to give the appearance of a thoughtful voter. I simply don't see how it's possible for someone to vote for the furthest left candidate on the stage and also say they ever seriously entertained the idea of crossing the aisle and voting R. That's about as likely as trying to convince me that Ted Kennedy once considered campaigning for Reagan.
Seriously Willie, you present me with a what looks like a cockeyed tale and then act surprised and offended when I share my doubts. That all by itself seems suspicious but it's a darn good strategy to put a halt to an uncomfortable conversation.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#172499 Nov 20, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"Wow. You guys really screwed me over," Sanford wrote. "Now I have been priced out and will not be able to afford the plans you offer. But, I get to pay $95 and up for not having health insurance. I am so incredibly disappointed and saddened. You majorly screwed up."
Hey Hip, You still think everyone is lying about their HC premiums going up? Not being able to afford them? or the government actually trying to help pay the premiums for those who cant afford the skyrocketing costs?
"The Obama administration’s advance knowledge about problems with the Affordable Care Act website and failure to act on them shows “a cover up of cosmic incompetence.”

Outside consulting firm McKinsey & Company warned Obama administration officials last spring of serious concerns with the development of the Healthcare.gov website, and the ability to meet the October 1 launch date.

Yet in a White House press conference last week, President Obama said,“I was not informed DIRECTLY that the website would not be working the way it was supposed to.”

Krauthammer noted President Obama chose his words carefully when saying that he was not “directly” informed.

"But what is happening here is an unraveling of the cover up," he said. "This is not a cover up of corrupt misconduct. This is a cover up of cosmic incompetence, the fact that they began to be told in March and nobody acted and nobody said."

“How much he knew we are not sure," he continued. "But this is really incompetence of a level that is indescribable. And it stands to reason we have got a President who never ran anything."
===

lol- This probably isn't a good time to mention unqualified, untested, unknown candidates really aren't a good bet in racehorses or presidents but I don't want anyone who voted for this dolt to feel badly so I won't say a single thing......

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#172500 Nov 20, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. I'm hoping to hear you say that you did in fact take a very high risk voting for an unknown and you don't generally condone such voting habits or some such thing. And the fact the Obama was the furthest left senator we had, bar none, it isn't exactly a reach to surmise that's what you wanted and the rest was lip service to give the appearance of a thoughtful voter. I simply don't see how it's possible for someone to vote for the furthest left candidate on the stage and also say they ever seriously entertained the idea of crossing the aisle and voting R. That's about as likely as trying to convince me that Ted Kennedy once considered campaigning for Reagan.
Seriously Willie, you present me with a what looks like a cockeyed tale and then act surprised and offended when I share my doubts. That all by itself seems suspicious but it's a darn good strategy to put a halt to an uncomfortable conversation.
A cockeyed story?

Okay, then.

The only reason my story appears cockeyed to you is I'm not feeding you the answers you want me to serve up - I'm not "admitting" to what you have predetermined are my reasons for voting for Obama. My failure to comply with my assigned position seems to make you suspicious, causes you to doubt what I'm saying. That doubt and suspicion makes you think I'm trying to shut down a discussion, when in fact all I'm doing is failing to comply with your wishes.

You keep accusing me of trying to "put a halt to an uncomfortable conversation". The only thing 'uncomfortable' about this conversation is that you don't seem willing to accept what I say if it doesn't fit the positions you've assigned me.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#172501 Nov 20, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say that I am surprised you seem so naive about the importance of any particular individual of any party has. They are merely the best guess choice of the party to attain the office, in order to advance the agenda of the party. Obama's pre-election qualifications are not substantively different from Bush in 2000. The party, through the grueling primary process, ends up with what they hope is their best horse to win. Events swirled around Bush in much the same manner they have around Obama, with both seeming to have little grasp of what "their people" are up to.

I've not been surprised that so many are so hyper-focused on the cult of personality, but I would have guessed you were a little more circumspect.
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, McCain took an unusually sharp right turn possibly at the prompting of the same campaign advisors who *discovered and marketed* Sarah Palin as his running mate but Romney was a moderate therefore although your answer was nice, I think it was only partly true. The part I think you omitted was Obama was the furtheast left candidate in the running and that's really what you wanted. If you ruled out a far right McCain and all his notable experience and you ruled out a moderate Romney and all hs notable experience I think it's fair to deduce that want you wanted was a far left candidate and nobody with an 'R' attached to his name, qualified.
Romney was a moderate, depending on which race he was running, in which week, parsing right down to individual speeches. Republicans were brought kicking and scratching to finally endorse Romney thru gritted teeth. They were ready to embrace blatant smiling pretenders rather than go for Romney. If you all so obviously didn't want him, how could you possibly expect the rest of us to take him? People couldn't be sure who they were voting for, which agrees perfectly with that "unknown" factor you're trying to present. At least Obama's speeches were consistent - Romney was all over the map, and even more so when he didn't think the cameras were rolling. If you're not surprised wiffle-waffle was a ding for Kerry, you shouldn't be surprised it was just as much for Romney.

By the way, to say Obama was the "furthest left candidate in the running" is a dead give-away that you've got historical myopia brought on by eating too many ditto-points. You do recall Kucinich was in that race? Mike Gravel? Shall I go on?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#172502 Nov 20, 2013
lisw wrote:
ON TOPIC
Dang president GW Bush was on Leno and I missed it. Never watch Leno.
Here's part 1, lis:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min USA Born 579,394
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min River Tam 818,349
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Seentheotherside 609,952
Any girl around I'm horny :( 12 min Stonelove415 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min RADEKT 270,210
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min Jac 98,014
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 39 min Seentheotherside 2,039
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 hr lovewithin 39,982
More from around the web