Bush is a hero
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#172521 Nov 20, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did your warlord tell you to say that, dumb Somalian?
More paranoia from you! How many time i tell Not a Somalia, what does that mean Grunt airhead?

I don't believe in wars nor war-for-profiteering... What does that mean and my screen name mean UidiotRaceMAkeWORLDPEACE, take time read and get a education on Peace studies 101, Human rights 101, Critical Reasoning 101, Civil liberty 101... damn most of you authoritarians listen to too much FOX , Too Much right wing Radioshock jocks propaganda... as you let then do all the thinking for you, no wonder so ignorant and brainwashed... Do alot research grunt airheads! BAhahahahahhaaaa

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#172522 Nov 20, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a new line of fire. The "you don't seem willing to accept what I say if it doesn't fit the positions you've assigned me" is nothing more than convenient supposition and you use it too often. You have a habit when challenged, to accuse the other person of getting it all wrong and then just leaving it there. It's a good verbal debating technique but in a writing setting such as this, it's too laborious to keep having to back up and address it.
I'm not >assigning< you, Willie and I'm not willing to accept what you say. I'm much more inclined to watch how you vote, it offers me something tangible. By virtue of your VOTE, you label yourself and you can sit there until the cows come home and tell me you'd seriously contemplate an R but I'll stick to my guns on this one. Anyone who voted for the furthest left candidate running has little to nothing in common with a republican, or a libertarian or an independant and do you know why? Because if you're willing to cross the line TWICE into the furthest left camp you can find, it's unlikely you're ever coming back toward the center.
The only supposition in this conversation is yours - that I must be (for want of a better way of putting it) lying for saying I'd have vote for McCain in 2000.

Yes, I selected the farthest left candidate in 2008 and 2012, but that didn't occur in a vacuum. The 2008 candidate was a caricature of the one I could have voted for in 2000, and the 2012 candidate

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#172523 Nov 20, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>
How many time i tell Not a Somalia, what does that mean Grunt airhead?
So you "think" it's ok to call everyone war mongers, but YOU don't wanna be called a Somalian pirate.

Wrong, Abdul! Yer gonna be whatever we say you are, whether you like it or not! And I believe YOU are a domestic terrorist hiding in Brooklyn, NY.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#172524 Nov 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
JFK was then, and remains still, my hero. I have his picture on my office wall.(Bobby's too.)
And really, you have some nerve criticizing me for my post, given your queen-of-all-queens attitude.
Your office wall. What do you do in your "office" besides sign in to Topix? lol!
Here's an idea. Since you're obviously not in demand for that brilliant legal mind of yours, go find yourself a client. There must be a illegal immigrant you can keep from deportation or something....

United States

#172525 Nov 20, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. I'm hoping to hear you say that you did in fact take a very high risk voting for an unknown and you don't generally condone such voting habits or some such thing. And the fact the Obama was the furthest left senator we had, bar none, it isn't exactly a reach to surmise that's what you wanted and the rest was lip service to give the appearance of a thoughtful voter. I simply don't see how it's possible for someone to vote for the furthest left candidate on the stage and also say they ever seriously entertained the idea of crossing the aisle and voting R. That's about as likely as trying to convince me that Ted Kennedy once considered campaigning for Reagan.
Seriously Willie, you present me with a what looks like a cockeyed tale and then act surprised and offended when I share my doubts. That all by itself seems suspicious but it's a darn good strategy to put a halt to an uncomfortable conversation.
How many time i said to you all you owly masses of ignorant pinheads , as your votes don't count in national election for POTUS, the electoral system is corrupted, POTUS is preselected by our US Imperial Directive , it gamed in favor of top Echelon TLC, CFR...
ALL you lowly 99% votes don't make a difference, the system is gamed!
Damn most of u need a education in Political Chicanery< Shhhheeesh! WAKE UP time and smell the Sh!t, as most of you lowly masses of brainwashed ... had been take to cleaners by those in power!

READ !

Henry Kissinger's declaration to the head of state of Canada
(The Bilderberg Group by Daniel Estulin, p154)

'Jimmy Carter is not the President of the United States. The Trilateral Commission is the President of the United States; I represent the Trilateral Commission.!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#172526 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>More paranoia from you! How many time i tell Not a Somalia, what does that mean Grunt airhead?
I don't believe in wars nor war-for-profiteering... What does that mean and my screeyn name mean UidiotRaceMAkeWORLDPEACE, take time read and get a education on Peace studies 101, Human rights 101, Critical Reasoning 101, Civil liberty 101... damn most of you authoritarians listen to too much FOX , Too Much right wing Radioshock jocks propaganda... as you let then do all the thinking for you, no wonder so ignorant and brainwashed... Do alot research grunt airheads! BAhahahahahhaaaa
You talk about peace and human rights, CHOCOLATE FACE but you don't have a problem with Iran having nukes, barbarick Somali pirate.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#172527 Nov 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>The only supposition in this conversation is yours - that I must be (for want of a better way of putting it) lying for saying I'd have vote for McCain in 2000.
Yes, I selected the farthest left candidate in 2008 and 2012, but that didn't occur in a vacuum. The 2008 candidate was a caricature of the one I could have voted for in 2000, and the 2012 candidate
May I finish your last sentence?
......and the 2012 candidate if the election were held today, would handily defeat Barack Obama.

I'll be the banana bookie.
1 banana says he goes lower than Bush before or by Christmas.
2 bananas says R's win back the senate in 2014
3 bananas says when all is said and done, he beats Jimmy Carter in the you-know-what contest.

Trifecta - perfecta anyone?

United States

#172528 Nov 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So you "think" it's ok to call everyone war mongers, but YOU don't wanna be called a Somalian pirate.
Wrong, Abdul! Yer gonna be whatever we say you are, whether you like it or not! And I believe YOU are a domestic terrorist hiding in Brooklyn, NY.

Watch yor Cyber libel When the implement US Police State , you also A domestic terrorist as Obama is looking for right wing extremist hiding in a basement , for bad Bob out of California ! And around 70% population are Anti-War are also can be called terrorist!

And you right wingers on here who are Anti-obama , so you also consider Domestic Terrorists inthe eye of the Govt, you not exempt, so what does that make you Bad bob out of California ? You Bad bob are Domestic Terrorist!

You are ignorant, dumbazz Grunter, who does take time to think , do ruminate
what you said! What come around goes around dimwit! You war mongers are ignorant! So, ignorant, undereducated...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#172529 Nov 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
JFK was then, and remains still, my hero. I have his picture on my office wall.(Bobby's too.)
And really, you have some nerve criticizing me for my post, given your queen-of-all-queens attitude.
This is not meant to be confrontational but I am curious how you reconcile the assorted behaviors and abuse of power issues concerning the Kennedy brothers. Does it diminish your admiration? Particularly Bobby?

United States

#172530 Nov 20, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You talk about peace and human rights, CHOCOLATE FACE but you don't have a problem with Iran having nukes, barbarick Somali pirate.
Wrong! No one in their right mind want any nation to have nukes, i sure don't want all nations to have nukes! I just read some article recall over 139 nations support Iran to established their nuke program /energy needs because Seeing what our US militaristic Imperailism did to Middle East . And when discussing foreign policy some of our American Professional Political critics even said Iran have right to establish its Nuke Program ,is in fact use to protect them from foreign invasions, know history of Mid East instabiity and wars and our warring US abuses Mid East. come on use you peebrain grunt, so i need to think for you! Take some time out and so some research and catch up on critical reasoning skills... Sheeeesh! My USA have so many ignorant Authoritarian blue collar workers/grunts , no wonder country is financially and morally bankrupted, and you our American lowlife warring supporters give our US a bad name/reputation in world community, as world no longer trust US to represent Demoncratic principle (Oxymoron term!!). Get a peebrain, your ignorance is a bliss! Wake up stupid Grunts! Bahahahaaaa

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#172531 Nov 20, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
On the Democratic side, the analysis of "lifetime" voting records shows Obama as the most liberal with a score of 84.3 after two full years in the Senate. The most liberal score possible was 99.
The lifetime liberal scores for the other Democrats:
-Kucinich, 79.4
-Sen. Christopher Dodd of Connecticut, 79.2
-Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York, 78.8
-Sen. Joseph Biden of Delaware, 76.8
I don't generally ask for source 'cos I can find 'em myself. Like here. Ouch. Embarrassing. Uh, you know, in honest circles, it's customary to give attribution when you copy and paste someone else's work word-for-word. Of course, in honest circles, you might also include the surrounding information that gives a little balance to Mr. Thomma's story, like,

"The rankings differ if you look only at their 2006 scores. That year Kucinich edged Obama by one point as the most liberal, and Clinton was the least liberal, as she sought re-election and prepared to launch her presidential campaign.
Their ideological purity also varies by issue areas."
http://www.popmatters.com/article/obama-more-...

(article can also be found reproduced on multiple sites)
=========

and here's a response from the Democratic Underground, who were concerned people were being fooled by Fools With Selective Data into chasing Obama as most liberal:

"The data (the National Journal is) using is misleading.

Obama's 'lifetime' score is based on 2005 and 2006. Dodd and Biden's scores are based on 1981 to 2006, Kucinich's is based on 1997-2006, and Clinton's is based on 2001-2006. http://nationaljournal.com/voteratings/pdf/06... ....

If you limit everyone's 'lifetime' score based on 2005 and 2006, you get: Obama's 'lifetime' score is based on 2005 and 2006. Dodd and Biden's scores are based on 1981 to 2006, Kucinich's is based on 1997-2006, and Clinton's is based on 2001-2006.

If you wanted to skew the data for a head-to-head comparison against Kucinich, just put zeros in his column for the years 1997-2004. That would give you Obama 16.9 compared to Kucinich's 79.4 over the same period of time. Do the same thing with him up against Clinton, he gets 28.1. Put Obama up against Dodd or Biden using the same method and his rating plummets to 6.5."
==========

I see you left off the National Jornal's rating for Sen. John Edwards - 89.0 (because it wasn't in the article you pinched I guess).

Ain't data pip?

United States

#172532 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Watch yor Cyber libel When the implement US Police State , you also A domestic terrorist as Obama is looking for right wing extremist hiding in a basement , for bad Bob out of California ! And around 70% population are Anti-War are also can be called terrorist!
And you right wingers on here who are Anti-obama , so you also consider Domestic Terrorists inthe eye of the Govt, you not exempt, so what does that make you Bad bob out of California ? You Bad bob are Domestic Terrorist!
You are ignorant, dumbazz Grunter, who does take time to think , do ruminate
what you said! What come around goes around dimwit! You war mongers are ignorant! So, ignorant, undereducated...
Add! Not a Abdul, you paranoid Again Bad Bob!

United States

#172533 Nov 20, 2013
s/h/b You bad bob , Who does NOT *take the time to think..
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#172534 Nov 20, 2013
Is this a joke? In Fort Worth, Tx, a federal study to see how many people drive jacked up forced private citizens via the police off the road and take blood and sylivia samples? This has to be a bad joke on theblaze.com .
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#172535 Nov 20, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not meant to be confrontational but I am curious how you reconcile the assorted behaviors and abuse of power issues concerning the Kennedy brothers. Does it diminish your admiration? Particularly Bobby?
So on my route today drove by an accident. Looked minor but did involve a truck and 7 Tampa police and state troopers with a clean up crew as they had 3 lanes closed. You guessed it some fuel was spilt.

“The future begins”

every moment

#172536 Nov 20, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
It really is unbeleivable what a catastrophe this site is. I sure wouldn't put personal info out there on that site.
I was talking with a conservative friend recently, a farmer, who'd also just rec'd one of the infamous "cancellation" notices from their benevolent insurance company. I asked him if he'd at least checked the IL exchange to see if it saved him money. "No! I'm not going to give them my Social Security number and stuff!"

I said, "Gary, do you think 'they' don't know your SS#? Who do you think assigned it to you? I'll bet 'they've' got that and more when you file for your gov't subsidies."

This is what I mean about cutting off your nose to spite your face. His objection was not financial, it was pure ideology.

“The future begins”

every moment

#172537 Nov 20, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln arrived in Gettysburg by train; he thought it was worth it. Most of the soldiers who fought there, arrived by foot in 1863; they certainly thought it was worth it. Obama could have boarded Air Force One for a quick trip; but....
Maybe he's opposed to the part of the Address where Lincoln wrote:
..... and that government of the people by the people for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
Obama is more progressive.....and that people of the government, for the government and from the government..
The cult of personality obsession continues.....

Location hidden

#172538 Nov 20, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>So on my route today drove by an accident. Looked minor but did involve a truck and 7 Tampa police and state troopers with a clean up crew as they had 3 lanes closed. You guessed it some fuel was spilt.
Total overkill thanks to feel good enviros.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#172539 Nov 20, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>I don't generally ask for source 'cos I can find 'em myself. Like here. Ouch. Embarrassing. Uh, you know, in honest circles, it's customary to give attribution when you copy and paste someone else's work word-for-word. Of course, in honest circles, you might also include the surrounding information that gives a little balance to Mr. Thomma's story, like,
"The rankings differ if you look only at their 2006 scores. That year Kucinich edged Obama by one point as the most liberal, and Clinton was the least liberal, as she sought re-election and prepared to launch her presidential campaign.
=========
and here's a response from the Democratic Underground, who were concerned people were being fooled by Fools With Selective Data into chasing Obama as most liberal:
Obama's 'lifetime' score is based on 2005 and 2006. Dodd and Biden's scores are based on 1981 to 2006, Kucinich's is based on 1997-2006, and Clinton's is based on 2001-2006. http://nationaljournal.com/voteratings/pdf/06... ....
If you limit everyone's 'lifetime' score based on 2005 and 2006, you get: Obama's 'lifetime' score is based on 2005 and 2006. Dodd and Biden's scores are based on 1981 to 2006, Kucinich's is based on 1997-2006, and Clinton's is based on 2001-2006.
If you wanted to skew the data for a head-to-head comparison against Kucinich, just put zeros in his column for the years 1997-2004. That would give you Obama 16.9 compared to Kucinich's 79.4 over the same period of time. Do the same thing with him up against Clinton, he gets 28.1. Put Obama up against Dodd or Biden using the same method and his rating plummets to 6.5."
==========
I see you left off the National Jornal's rating for Sen. John Edwards - 89.0 (because it wasn't in the article you pinched I guess).
Ain't data pip?
It is a pip. I stand corrected.

Wanna post some Obama polls now?

yuk yuk yuk

Location hidden

#172540 Nov 20, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>I don't generally ask for source 'cos I can find 'em myself. Like here. Ouch. Embarrassing. Uh, you know, in honest circles, it's customary to give attribution when you copy and paste someone else's work word-for-word. Of course, in honest circles, you might also include the surrounding information that gives a little balance to Mr. Thomma's story, like,
=========
==========
Ain't data pip?
This makes it easy they are ALL way too leftwing for me. Three of them are outright liars.At least Kucinich is an honest man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ihaveagod.com - Christian Network - Connecting ... 5 min israel96 11
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Michael 649,771
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr It aint necessari... 55,916
Massage for ladies in Muscat 3 hr Ziyad 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr River Tam 972,382
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 4 hr Steve III 427
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? (Feb '15) 4 hr Steve III 70
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web