Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#172342 Nov 18, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Huuuuh!
I'll hafta toss this on your ever-accruing pile of dumb statements.
I can't begin to imagine how you managed to pass the bar exam.
Piece of cake.

All of them.
Lost In Transition

Meyersville, TX

#172343 Nov 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't understand how it is you don't understand that. I mean, did you not study politics much on your way to law school?
Nothing new about it ... and the whole "dine in the fanciest restaurants, eating escargot and beef wellington, and drinking aged Bordeaux wines, toasting to the average-joe taxpayer" spiel is what, the B side of Welfare Cadillac?
I can't understand how you can miss an obvious cry for attention.
That spiel was the B side of the Idiot.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#172344 Nov 18, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The result may be the same, but the intent is clearly NOT! Chaser
enables him all warm & fuzzy like. The others + myself are trying to hound him to death. Big difference.
There is no "pretend not to know" about it. As long as he's here, I'll
try and expose the POS for the worthless troll he is. That will likely
turn into pages of off-topic mud slinging. So, as inconvenient as that
is, you can quickly scroll past them. I know, because I've done it numerous times.
Shifting gears, wild man, you DO realize you can initiate on topic discussions instead of just waiting for <them> to materialize. Boycotting due to thread degradation is not the answer (IMO).
I'm not boycotting anything - I'm just scrolling past.

Not staying away because of Obama, either, although I understand the obligation to post it.

All this thread seems to be any more is off-topic mud slinging, and the idiot stalkers just make it worse.

Lafayette IN

#172345 Nov 18, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't understand how you can miss an obvious cry for attention.
That spiel was the B side of the Idiot.
Uh-huh.

Lafayette IN

#172346 Nov 18, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Huuuuh!
I'll hafta toss this on your ever-accruing pile of dumb statements.
I can't begin to imagine how you managed to pass the bar exam.
Dumb statements?

You mean, like attributing the fact that a candidate won an election to uneducated or uniformed voters?

That kind of dumb?

Or do you mean the kind of dumb that believes talking about liberals and liberalism (or conservatives and conservatism) is talking about politics in a meaningful way?

How about claiming you know something about the healthcare system but make a post that makes it pretty clear you don't understand the difference between Social Security Retirement and Social Security Disability?

I mean, what kinda dumb you talkin''bout here?
Lost In Transition

Meyersville, TX

#172347 Nov 18, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had escargot. Tastes like snails.
:)
I couldn't even try them. Kinda like eating a roach. Or a brussel sprout.
Lost In Transition

Meyersville, TX

#172348 Nov 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>No power for 30 hours, storm knocked neighbor's fence into the Dish so that'll be out until Wednesday, and knocked a hlimb into my windshield big enough to put a crack top center running halfway down.
We got off lucky - one of my girlfriend's employees lost 3/4s of their home; fortunately, no one was at the house at the time.
Which 1/4 was left? I'd choose the kitchen and a bathroom. Dish is pretty good about getting things up and running, the hurricanes down here play frisbee with those things all the time. Direct TV isn't near as quick at repairs.
UidiotRaceMAkeWO RLDPEACE

United States

#172349 Nov 18, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww. Now go fetch his slippers, pee on his rug, and roll over so he can
rub yer fat furry belly.
You A dirty mutt disowned ... and while the other lives in luxury and even get pampered ... So, grunter?
yOUR LOGIC FAILED AGAIN!
go fetch FOR tiny chicken bone for you, DIRTY mUTT! baHAHAHHAAAAA

United States

#172350 Nov 18, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The result may be the same, but the intent is clearly NOT! Chaser
enables him all warm & fuzzy like. The others + myself are trying to hound him to death. Big difference.
There is no "pretend not to know" about it. As long as he's here, I'll
try and expose the POS for the worthless troll he is. That will likely
turn into pages of off-topic mud slinging. So, as inconvenient as that
is, you can quickly scroll past them. I know, because I've done it numerous times.
Shifting gears, wild man, you DO realize you can initiate on topic discussions instead of just waiting for <them> to materialize. Boycotting due to thread degradation is not the answer (IMO).
baHAHAAHAAHHA! YOU AZZES BEEN EXPOSED SO MANY TIMES , IT NOT EVEN FUNNY, LOOK AT POSTS War mongering grunter! You want me bring it up, it make you a laughing stock, as i see no Intellectual counter from you and amny of your lowly Corrupted monions ! ABhahahaaaaa

United States

#172351 Nov 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb statements?
You mean, like attributing the fact that a candidate won an election to uneducated or uniformed voters?
That kind of dumb?
Or do you mean the kind of dumb that believes talking about liberals and liberalism (or conservatives and conservatism) is talking about politics in a meaningful way?
How about claiming you know something about the healthcare system but make a post that makes it pretty clear you don't understand the difference between Social Security Retirement and Social Security Disability?
You really hurt bad bob feeling and you somewhat defend Catcher1!

Laywer protect a lawyer!~ Q! bad bob , i have pity for you! NAH! BElch!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#172352 Nov 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb statements?
That kind of dumb?
There was a series of events that led to Obama's coronation, and his return to the throne. Low-info voters was only 1 segment of that series.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
a "meaningful way" is subjective isn't it. Both ideologies ARE political, and as such COULD be part of "meaningful discussions" (IMO).
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I guess you're just throwing things at the wall to see what sticks.
But I've never claimed to be smart. I do however know the difference between SSR & SSD. Elementary, Mr Watson.

United States

#172353 Nov 18, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Many of us "in" posters (oh brother!) do quite well thankyou. Myself I attribute everything I have to grueling hard work(in education and profession) and saving and planning. I wanted to do that myself, not be told by a union what to do. Others who want to be in a union, more power to them.
Save enough to retire around 50?? or you waiting to 66? Or even 100? You hate unions , then you are CONfederate! ABhahahahahahaaa

Lafayette IN

#172354 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Which 1/4 was left? I'd choose the kitchen and a bathroom. Dish is pretty good about getting things up and running, the hurricanes down here play frisbee with those things all the time. Direct TV isn't near as quick at repairs.
I've had Dish for about seven years now ... when Direct started jacking up the bill anywhere from 1-10 bucks every month or two, it was time to give them the heave-ho.

Considering the kind of damage we've had in the area, I'm surprised they can get to me that quick.

I was so glad to have power that I didn't even get irritated with the customer service person who made me do all the diagnostic steps I'd already done before scheduling the appointment.

Lafayette IN

#172355 Nov 18, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a series of events that led to Obama's coronation, and his return to the throne. Low-info voters was only 1 segment of that series.
<quoted text>
a "meaningful way" is subjective isn't it. Both ideologies ARE political, and as such COULD be part of "meaningful discussions" (IMO).
<quoted text>
Here I guess you're just throwing things at the wall to see what sticks.
But I've never claimed to be smart. I do however know the difference between SSR & SSD. Elementary, Mr Watson.
Low information voters turned out in equal numbers for both candidates, bob. It's convenient to think otherwise, but it's self delusion.

bob, you know my opinion of this liberal-liberal-liberal nonsense. It hasn't changed. It's one thing to discuss the different philosophies; it's quite another to barf up meaningless phrases about the opposition, and the latter is all that's EVER been done in this thread to my memory.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#172356 Nov 19, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not boycotting anything - I'm just scrolling past.
Well there ya go.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Not staying away because of Obama, either, although I understand the obligation to post it.
Oh that was no "obligation", Wilson. Since you and HeepO have been opting to lurk only, that was a blatant intent to draw the pair of you
back out into the light. Just because we don't usually agree, doesn't mean the pair of you don't liven things up in here. You've both contributed greatly to the thread's longevity. No easy feat.

That's also why I nag on Mary sometimes. But, not everyone gets that.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
All this thread seems to be any more is off-topic mud slinging, and the idiot stalkers just make it worse.
Yeah, you've been sayin' that for some time now. Ya know what I'm seein'? I'm seein' a lot more page space being filled in by off-topic
mud slinging, instead of discussions on Bush, Obama or current events.

And if YOU are able to ignore some lazy, rotten scumbag parrot that's
infested this thread with LIES (in fractured English) for about 4 1/2
years and counting, you've managed to rise above the chafe.

I want 2 minutes with him in a locked room. One of us won't be "walking"
out. THAT'S what he means to me Willem.

United States

#172357 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I couldn't even try them. Kinda like eating a roach. Or a brussel sprout.
do you know Roaches save lives?

United States

#172358 Nov 19, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Low information voters turned out in equal numbers for both candidates, bob. It's convenient to think otherwise, but it's self delusion.
bob, you know my opinion of this liberal-liberal-liberal nonsense. It hasn't changed. It's one thing to discuss the different philosophies; it's quite another to barf up meaningless phrases about the opposition, and the latter is all that's EVER been done in this thread to my memory.
Did you know about Ohio is to Obama and Bushjr is to Florida ! HHHHHHHmmmmm! Bells should go OFF alarmingly loud in your heads! A ring my bell ring a ,ling a ding dong, ring my bell... Bhahaahhhhahhahaaa

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#172359 Nov 19, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Low information voters turned out in equal numbers for both candidates, bob. It's convenient to think otherwise, but it's self delusion.
Where did I say they didn't turn out equally (or similar)? I only said that low-info voters were 1 segment of the series of events needed to put Obama in the WH.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference now is that liberalism is reportedly in serious
peril because of Obama and his ACA law. Just today some pundit said this ACA rollout and Barry's "misleading" of the US population with his numerous public statements regarding "keeping your insurance and your doctor", may set liberalism a generation back.

A few days earlier, Krauthammer went further and said this debacle may very well put an END to liberalism in the US. I hope it does end it, or at least cripple it. Because I agree with David Higgins when he said often, that liberalism (in the US) is a failure, liberal policies don't generally work, and are mostly harmful to the US (paraphrasing).
Lost In Transition

United States

#172360 Nov 19, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I've had Dish for about seven years now ... when Direct started jacking up the bill anywhere from 1-10 bucks every month or two, it was time to give them the heave-ho.
Considering the kind of damage we've had in the area, I'm surprised they can get to me that quick.
I was so glad to have power that I didn't even get irritated with the customer service person who made me do all the diagnostic steps I'd already done before scheduling the appointment.
Man, I hate when they do that.

"OK, first we want you to turn the unit off using the front panel controls.
"I can't. When the lightning hit it shot the front panel through the living room wall and into the laundry room where the dog attacked it."
"OK, then let's unplug it for 10 seconds. And put the dog outside."

I lost the Direct in a hurricane, they told me it would take 6 weeks to get to me. Called Dish, they were here 2 days later. Have fried a couple receivers since, they always over-night me a new one. You should get a generator, they come in pretty handy. We've lost power a bunch of times, 17 days when Opal bonked us. We live in the sticks so we're always the caboose when it comes to getting power restored.

United States

#172361 Nov 19, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>No power for 30 hours, storm knocked neighbor's fence into the Dish so that'll be out until Wednesday, and knocked a hlimb into my windshield big enough to put a crack top center running halfway down.
We got off lucky - one of my girlfriend's employees lost 3/4s of their home; fortunately, no one was at the house at the time.
At least you safe!

Own backup Generators?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Insults Are Easier 828,555
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min RoSesz 584,245
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min RiccardoFire 98,974
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min His Eminency dr S... 40,144
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min Gas Woman 121,657
Moving to Oregon? Think again. 21 min Goodby Oregon 2
Sex with Mom (May '12) 1 hr PDXdave 18
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 3,459
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr duststorm 442,869
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr truth 611,849
More from around the web