bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
G--I--B--B--E--R--I--S--H--!
You warmonger supporters are Inhuman G_A R B A G E ! Flush! BAhhahahahaaa
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172220 Nov 17, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>what kind of car did u get?
and how many bannanannaaaas will it carry
Look Missy War monger i told you way back On Topix what kind of Electric Car i had purchased , and you most likely forgot, know now go and fish for my post, not gonna repeat my self! Good bye! Throw the ignorant war monger into yesterday Bin of leftovers junk ! BAbababaaaa
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172221 Nov 17, 2013
UdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Like i i'd some understand me and my point of views! And, do take your BS shove it? aND WHAT IS GIBBERISH TO YOU is not gibberish to those who agreed with me! Some like me and some don't . Why you such a control Freak? So you don;t like Anti-war crowd , i know you deplore Anti-war topic, like i said before i talk on various topics from finance, local economy, economics,,,, babababaaaa I hear to stay , and you can take your BS and shove it... you grunting grunter meathead! If some of you war monger keep riling me on topic you get more joy on topic, no if and butts about it! ABbababaaaaa
like i said some understand...*
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#172222 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>Like i i'd some understand me and my point of views! And, do take your BS shove it? aND WHAT IS GIBBERISH TO YOU is not gibberish to those who agreed with me! Some like me and some don't . Why you such a control Freak? So you don;t like Anti-war crowd , i know you deplore Anti-war topic, like i said before i talk on various topics from finance, local economy, economics,,,, babababaaaa I hear to stay , and you can take your BS and shove it... you grunting grunter meathead! If some of you war monger keep riling me on topic you get more joy on topic, no if and butts about it! ABbababaaaaa
Do you wear love beads?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#172223 Nov 17, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
Like i i'd some understand me and my point of views!ABbababaaaaa
That muddled statement says it all about you, foreign imbecile.

'ABbababaaaaa'

USA

#172224 Nov 17, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Look Missy War monger i told you way back On Topix what kind of Electric Car i had purchased , BAbababaaaa
Admit it, lying piglet. You have no money, driver's permit, or roads upon which to drive, Somali stooge.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172225 Nov 17, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>yup
:-)
U low class warmongering Jarhead, a lowest of low on the plane of humanity!'

the top Echelon see you grunter dumb soldiers as expendable toys soldiers! They see you as G A R B A G E to be used and thrown away into a grave!

Read up Grunters!
From mouth of Top elite Criminal!

“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.” Henry Kissinger

Bahahahhaaa I agree with the Ughlord! Abbababaaaa

USA

#172226 Nov 17, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>U low class warmongering Jarhead, a lowest of low on the plane of humanity!'
! Abbababaaaa
Does that explain why you don't own a car you've been bragging about for years, piggie?

Why are you illiterate?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#172227 Nov 17, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be obvious where the question goes next. It appears they might EXPECT others to contribute, but they should have no recourse whatsoever to make it happen.
In other words, their sacrifice to improve everyone's condition was pointless, and allowing them an expectation of support is meaningless.
Someone accused unions of an "entitlement mentality", when actually the opposite is true - when one reaps the benefits of someone else's sacrifice, while consciously choosing not to materially supporting the maintenance of those hard-won benefits, seems to me the epitome of an entitlement mentality.
<quoted text>I do hope a couple others saw this, because this is a real-life argument against the common notion, repeated by others, that unions inflate rates down the line.
In other words, you described a union that didn't price you out of the market, but merely set a standard so that everyman-musician can receive a reasonable wage for his work.
I mentioned the entitlement mentality and I stand by it.The person taking the risk with their assets IS entitled to expect a reward for succeeding.The workers CHOOSE to accept employment and are compensated for their work.Where pray tell is the "sacrifice" in being compensated for doing a job.Reaping the benefits of someone elses sacrifice is pure BS.A justification for those who demand a piece of what they have no legitimate claim to.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#172228 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>Read up Grunters!
From mouth of Top elite Criminal!
“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.” Henry Kissinger
Bahahahhaaa I agree with the Ughlord! Abbababaaaa
You have proof of that quote? You'd better.
You say it enough.
Debunk this,if you can.
http://akio.tumblr.com/post/15761244430/inter...

If you're going to lecture others, it's a good idea to be able to back it up with something other than:
BaWhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Psst> Marie Antoinette never said "let them eat cake," either. Hope you're not disapponted.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172230 Nov 17, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should tell the other American story but you won't sooooo, excuse me for butting in pal but you don't get to be the only one with a microphone......
JFK's Secretary of State, Dean Rusk, was in France in the early 60's when DeGaulle decided to pull out of NATO. DeGaulle said he wanted all US military out of France as soon as possible. Rusk responded, "Does that include those who are buried here?"
DeGaulle did not respond.
=====
When in England, at a fairly large conference, Colin Powell was asked by the Archbishop of Canterbury if our plans for Iraq were just an example of'empire building' by George Bush. He answered by saying, "Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return."
=====
There was a conference in France where a number of international engineers were taking part, including French and American. During a break, one of the French engineers came back into the room saying, "Have you heard the latest dumb stunt Bush has done? He has sent an aircraft carrier to Indonesia to help the tsunami victims. What does he intend to do, bomb them?"
A Boeing engineer stood up and replied quietly: "Our carriers have three hospitals on board that can treat several hundred people; they are nuclear powered and can supply emergency electrical power to shore facilities; they have three cafeterias with the capacity to feed 3,000 people three meals a day, they can produce several thousand gallons of fresh water from sea water each day, and they carry half a dozen helicopters for use in transporting victims and injured to and from their flight deck . We have eleven such ships; how many does France have?
=====

Now, I have no idea where you're from but wherever it is, I'll bet a Topix dollar you can't go through a single day without using something originating from the US.
Let's start with that computer you're using to type your propaganda....
Cut to fit! You have no idea? You mean you been drinking to much Koolaid of the US imperial directive that you can;t even use critical reasoning skills to determine what is what! Whats wrong as you LYNDI also talk about our US every day and mocking US?

Psst Those in power don;t fight for your or our Freedom, its a myth , so?

what Colin means Fight for Freedom is to Free other nations and plundered by going war for its riches like raw resources and talents.... So what happen to Fall great Empire like Rome (Is this a propaganda piece of question?)

More to come on colin...

I do not use Propaganda , as most info comes from a few set of old and new Enyclopedia, and quotes from our good US leaders, are not propaganda,so?
And also thank to US Freedom of Info Act , you can find it in US library ,and you check them in Congressional Archives for verity that support my info!
Did you know our US propaganda system is very effective advertising in manipulating and molding our American People ways of thinking, what you know about propaganda US mass media is Beholden to who?

Is this below a propaganda piece?

"The New York Times is the house organ of the Establishment. It is committed, both editorially and in its presentation of the news, to the interests of an Establishment: continuity, security and legitimacy. Therefore they generally support business and finance, the American version of empire, the government and the president, until, and unless, some excess is so egregious that it poses a threat to continuity, security or legitimacy."
Larry Beinhart
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172231 Nov 17, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proof of that quote? You'd better.
You say it enough.
Debunk this,if you can.
http://akio.tumblr.com/post/15761244430/inter...
If you're going to lecture others, it's a good idea to be able to back it up with something other than:
BaWhaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Psst> Marie Antoinette never said "let them eat cake," either. Hope you're not disapponted.
Ask Wild Weird Willy as he debated with me on this, he even research it, you get thrill from him,ask him
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172232 Nov 17, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you wear love beads?
Ad homenum! Missy Airhead you so intelligent! BAbabababaaaaa! So you have big 1000 pound bloody Iron Cross on top of you?
Chris Clearwater

United States

#172233 Nov 17, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you wear love beads?
Back in the 80s I had lava lamp. Lol
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172234 Nov 17, 2013
Colin Powell told members of the House Armed Services Committee (1992), the United States, required “sufficient power” to “deter any challenger from ever dreaming of challenging us on the world stage.” To emphasize the point, he cast the United States in the role of street thug.

“I want to be the bully on the block ... there is no future in trying to challenge the armed forces of the United States.”
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172235 Nov 17, 2013
Randall Robinson , African-American lawyer, author and activist, noted as the founder of TransAfrica.
interviewed by Amitabh Pal
The Progressie magazine, October 2005, p39

"[Condelleza Rice and Colin Powell] are both dangerous people. What they did in Haiti is a good measure of it. They destroyed a democracy. They squelched loans that had been approved by the Inter-American Development Bank. They did everything behind the scenes, including arming the thugs that came to overrun the country. They're frauds.

USA

#172236 Nov 17, 2013
idiot wrote:
Robinson , African-American lawyer, author and activist, noted as the founder of t came to overrun the country. They're frauds.
Tell me all about your electric car, lying foreign creep.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172237 Nov 17, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Back in the 80s I had lava lamp. Lol
In 2000 i had a Computer! Bhahhhaaaaa
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172238 Nov 17, 2013
ADD ! While we all on topic, I forgot to ask. Where is that creampuff Wild Weird Willy?

Bahhahaaaaa

USA

#172239 Nov 17, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text> In 2000 i had a Computer! Bhahhhaaaaa
Is that supposed top be funny, foreign imbecile?

'Bhahhhaaaaa'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 2 min Swamp Fox 240
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min USA Born 579,063
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Seentheotherside 609,823
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min RADEKT 270,118
Israel End is Near 16 min Someone 29
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min Freebird USA 817,581
damaged mo 30 min kathleen shaffer 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 97,987
More from around the web