DUMP IT IN THE GARBAGE*...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#172279 Nov 17, 2013
UdiotSOMALIANbuttPirateRACEMAK EWORLDPEACE wrote:
DUMP IT IN THE GARBAGE*...
CHOCOLATE FACE, you forgot to correct *costume*, illiterate Somali turd.
<¦-o
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172280 Nov 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>More illiterate gibberish, from a stunted intellect. What's next CHOCOLATE FACE, another one of your anti American spam dumps, ignorant Somalian pig? <¦-o
hey father ! You dressing in you next Somalian Halloween Custom of Somalian pig is ignorant, you are racist. Father USA_1 you are drunk , spewing Anti-American Spam dumps about DemonCrats and Republicons ..

Father you really need Pyschoward ASAP and you are scaring the babies! bahahhahaaaa! Father i laughing so had and you azz is showing as you fall over and got stuck in Door hole for the cat.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172281 Nov 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>CHOCOLATE FACE, you forgot to correct *costume*, illiterate Somali turd.
<¦-o
You are drunk father and very paranoid ! i see you need correct little NFL the Somalian turd lover, for being racist
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#172282 Nov 17, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Hope those severe storms are missing you, stay safe.
Thank you much - I was thinking the same for lisw and family. Willie likely saw some nasty stuff as well. We were in the storm line and it certainly was lively, but the footage you may be seeing was just south. All well here and we Thank You again.
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#172283 Nov 17, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I mentioned the entitlement mentality and I stand by it.The person taking the risk with their assets IS entitled to expect a reward for succeeding.The workers CHOOSE to accept employment and are compensated for their work.Where pray tell is the "sacrifice" in being compensated for doing a job.Reaping the benefits of someone elses sacrifice is pure BS.A justification for those who demand a piece of what they have no legitimate claim to.
I refer back to my list at the beginning of this exchange. These items were won by the sacrifice in union effort - in some cases many heads were broken before they were won. Today most take them for granted, as if it was always this way. That legacy lives on as all workers, union and non-union, today enjoy the benefits won in the hard-scrabble fight and suffering of previous union men and women and their families.

In the last 30 years these benefits have eroded slowly and in about equal proportion to union membership.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#172284 Nov 17, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>I refer back to my list at the beginning of this exchange. These items were won by the sacrifice in union effort - in some cases many heads were broken before they were won. Today most take them for granted, as if it was always this way. That legacy lives on as all workers, union and non-union, today enjoy the benefits won in the hard-scrabble fight and suffering of previous union men and women and their families.
In the last 30 years these benefits have eroded slowly and in about equal proportion to union membership.
That does not change the fundamental issue. Nobody is forcing anybody to work for anyone else. People have choices.When I was dissatisfied with working for others I began working for myself.
My employees got paid every week,I did not get paid every week for years.When I got stiffed by customers and lost money on projects my employees got paid.It took years of struggle and sacrifice on my part,once more my employees got paid EVERY WEEK even when I had to borrow money to pay them.The risk was ALL mine. The ultimate rewards of success after the first 12 years of struggle are MINE.I won't be dictated to by anyone how I run my business or who I will hire or what benefits I must provide them.Nobody is forcing them to work for me.3565

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172285 Nov 17, 2013
UdiotSOMALIANbuttPirateRACEMAK EWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>hey father ! You dressing in you next Somalian Halloween Custom of Somalian pig is ignorant, you are racist. Father USA_1 you are drunk , spewing Anti-American Spam dumps about DemonCrats and Republicons ..
Father you really need Pyschoward ASAP and you are scaring the babies! bahahhahaaaa! Father i laughing so had and you azz is showing as you fall over and got stuck in Door hole for the cat.
You are SOFAKING WEE TOD DID, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172286 Nov 17, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not change the fundamental issue. Nobody is forcing anybody to work for anyone else. People have choices.When I was dissatisfied with working for others I began working for myself.
My employees got paid every week,I did not get paid every week for years.When I got stiffed by customers and lost money on projects my employees got paid.It took years of struggle and sacrifice on my part,once more my employees got paid EVERY WEEK even when I had to borrow money to pay them.The risk was ALL mine. The ultimate rewards of success after the first 12 years of struggle are MINE.I won't be dictated to by anyone how I run my business or who I will hire or what benefits I must provide them.Nobody is forcing them to work for me.3565
I gave up contracting for that reason, it takes forever to get paid. I wound up having to go back into the IBEW, which I never wanted to do again, but a job was offered to me that I didn't want to turn down. I'm their only electrician and only union represented employee. I still haven't figured why this company is signatory. It would have been better for me if they had been non-union, but that's the way it goes. I don't like my dues going to fund the DNC with their commie agendas. Ironically the DNC agendas with immigration reform, cap and tax, Obama care and so on, will prove to be extremely detrimental to the membership that the union represents. The primary benefit of the union, is I know what I'm going to get paid and my employer can accurately estimate labor costs, where as if they're hiring off the street, they don't know how much they'll have to pay to man a job.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

Astoria, NY

#172287 Nov 17, 2013
USA_1 Aka UdiotSOMALIANbuttPirateRACEMAK EWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You are SOFAKING WEE TOD DID, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o
father , you so crazy, you signing off, as chocolate face, you are drunk! Father you still stuck in a cat hole with you butt facing out the door, and flies are swarming around you dirty butt! Pew Wee you smell bad father! Runs away! ABAHAHAHAHAAA
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

Astoria, NY

#172288 Nov 17, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironic coming from you, troll. You've spent the last 4+ years infesting these threads annoying people with the same "warmonger" msg you've been
spewing non-stop.
Anyone pulling such a stupid stunt all this time HAS to have a screw loose somewhere. B4 you learn to speak English, you should probably have your hat rack evaluated.
NOPE! I DON'T AGREE WITH YOUR ASSESSMENT! bAHAHAHHAAAA
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172289 Nov 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I gave up contracting for that reason, it takes forever to get paid. I wound up having to go back into the IBEW, which I never wanted to do again, but a job was offered to me that I didn't want to turn down. I'm their only electrician and only union represented employee. I still haven't figured why this company is signatory. It would have been better for me if they had been non-union, but that's the way it goes. I don't like my dues going to fund the DNC with their commie agendas. Ironically the DNC agendas with immigration reform, cap and tax, Obama care and so on, will prove to be extremely detrimental to the membership that the union represents. The primary benefit of the union, is I know what I'm going to get paid and my employer can accurately estimate labor costs, where as if they're hiring off the street, they don't know how much they'll have to pay to man a job.
YOU IGNORANT! Come on the RNC AND RNC are no different, they secretly collaborate on k Street, both had been sold out out greed and power , are only beholden to CORPORATIST agendas. wake up stupid ! You must listen to alot of brainwashing right wing hate radio shock jocks spewings to likes of Rush, Hannity, Savage... no wonder you are lowly Blue collar peabrain! Bahahhahaahaaa
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172290 Nov 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I gave up contracting for that reason, it takes forever to get paid. I wound up having to go back into the IBEW, which I never wanted to do again, but a job was offered to me that I didn't want to turn down. I'm their only electrician and only union represented employee. I still haven't figured why this company is signatory. It would have been better for me if they had been non-union, but that's the way it goes. I don't like my dues going to fund the DNC with their commie agendas. Ironically the DNC agendas with immigration reform, cap and tax, Obama care and so on, will prove to be extremely detrimental to the membership that the union represents. The primary benefit of the union, is I know what I'm going to get paid and my employer can accurately estimate labor costs, where as if they're hiring off the street, they don't know how much they'll have to pay to man a job.
You got electrocuted by a lighting storm brewed up by Obama? Sad! Hospital cost and health insurance cost don't paid for you sanity! Both party signed the NAFTA and other FTA bills means, and both didn't really stop flow of Illegal ... You blue collar workers are ignorant , most you you listen to too many right wing Shockjocks hate radio propaganda spews, no wonder you brainwashed... do get of koolAid grunt! Abhaahhahaaaa

Note , not a leftie of dumb rightie like you!
Bahhahhaaaa
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#172291 Nov 17, 2013
UdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>YOU IGNORANT! Come on the RNC AND RNC are no different, they secretly collaborate on k Street, both had been sold out out greed and power , are only beholden to CORPORATIST agendas. wake up stupid ! You must listen to alot of brainwashing right wing hate radio shock jocks spewings to likes of Rush, Hannity, Savage... no wonder you are lowly Blue collar peabrain! Bahahhahaahaaa
Boy, do you have a job other than being a 'Drug Addled, Chocolate Face Somali' living off the American welfare system?? You are on topix 24/7 so you are obviously not employed....Hell, at least your brothers are employed in the piracy business......
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172292 Nov 17, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you much - I was thinking the same for lisw and family. Willie likely saw some nasty stuff as well. We were in the storm line and it certainly was lively, but the footage you may be seeing was just south. All well here and we Thank You again.
glad you all are Ok, glad to hear from you about Willie. I don't know how some of you folks manage to live in such outlying rural areas or little towns, with frequent Electrical outage when any big storm hits?
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172293 Nov 17, 2013
UdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>YOU IGNORANT! Come on the RNC AND RNC are no different, they secretly collaborate on k Street, both had been sold out out greed and power , are only beholden to CORPORATIST agendas. wake up stupid ! You must listen to alot of brainwashing right wing hate radio shock jocks spewings to likes of Rush, Hannity, Savage... no wonder you are lowly Blue collar peabrain! Bahahhahaahaaa
RNC and DNC*

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#172294 Nov 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
The only real issues i have is the mob mentality when they don't get what they think is owed to them.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172295 Nov 17, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, do you have a job other than being a 'Drug Addled, Chocolate Face Somali' living off the American welfare system?? You are on topix 24/7 so you are obviously not employed....Hell, at least your brothers are employed in the piracy business......
You speaking to wrong person! You need to speak to Father , the poster USA_1 aka THE real Somalian Chocolate face clown in a pirate business of taking little kids toys boats. Bahhahhahaaaa

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172296 Nov 17, 2013
UdiotCHOCOLATEfaceRACEMAKEWORL DPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> father , you so crazy, you signing off, as chocolate face, you are drunk! Father you still stuck in a cat hole with you butt facing out the door, and flies are swarming around you dirty butt! Pew Wee you smell bad father! Runs away! ABAHAHAHAHAAA
More drivel from a khat chewing third world Somalian pirate. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172297 Nov 17, 2013
UdiotSOMALIANpirateRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE wrote:
So the RNC collaborates with it's self, CHOCOLATE FACE? Have you ever driven a car before, drug addled Somali? Have you ever seen indoor plumbing, third world pig? How many goats did you trade for your last wife, dirty Moslem? <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min ImPeach 26,996
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,891
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Aura Mytha 985,719
solar eclipse a sign of the growing foolishness... 29 min Corvus 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,453
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 2 hr My Comment 5
News Can Americans trust the daily news? (Feb '15) 2 hr Television Engineer 5
More from around the web