UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172192 Nov 17, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You've tried that before, slug. But you can't help yourself.
Ya gotta post a reply to every msg. It'd be much easier if you just LEFT
permanently, and went to find someone else to annoy.
Learn to speak English too while you're at it, worthless vermin.
JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT, SO YOU RIGHTIE war mongers HEAD will go Cuckoo Coo koo Coo coo cook kuo! bwhahaaaaaaa

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#172193 Nov 17, 2013
UdiotSOMALIANpirateRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Look meathead war monger English is wanning, go Asian century , that where opportunity is and nations switching to Asian languages! Good buy USA head to hello Asia! baHAHAHAHHAHAAA yOU BIGGEST WORSTLESS sENIOR ON HERE, A WAR MONGERING JARHEAD! BABABNABABAAA
Asia has no use for a CHOCOLATE FACE imbecile like you, ignorant Somalian pirate. BWAHAHAHA! <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172194 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT, SO YOU RIGHTIE war mongers HEAD will go Cuckoo Coo koo Coo coo cook kuo! bwhahaaaaaaa
Is that the Khat talking, CHOCOLATE FACE? Nobody can understand what you mean, dumb Somalian pig. <¦-o
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172195 Nov 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Asia has no use for a CHOCOLATE FACE imbecile like you, ignorant Somalian pirate. BWAHAHAHA! <¦-o
You sure of that father , you a chocolate Somalian in way, by look of you face. But father alot of opportunity in Asia .
Hello father!
Bahahhahahahahhhaa its so funny mom told me about you war mongering days, she said son never become like father a bloody cold hearted killing machine soldier boy. I say mom is right about , you a coldhearted soldier! tell me about you tour of duty in Vietnam or Korea, and how you make you profited from war-for-profiteering?
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172196 Nov 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the Khat talking, CHOCOLATE FACE? Nobody can understand what you mean, dumb Somalian pig. <¦-o
FAther, Im talking about your Big brother NFL the Khat chewing Chocolate face acting as a Dumb animal a Somalian pig at home.

BHAHHAHAHAa i laugh so hard Father! BAhahhaaaaaaaa

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172197 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>You sure of that father , you a chocolate Somalian in way, by look of you face. But father alot of opportunity in Asia .
Hello father!
Bahahhahahahahhhaa its so funny mom toold me about you war mongering days, she said son nconscience ever become like father a bloody cold hearted killing machine soldier boy. I say mom is right about , you a coldhearted soldier! tell me about you tour of duty in Vietnam or Korea, and how you make you profited from war-for-profiteering?
Well in good conscience I couldn't claim you because it wouldn't be fair, seeing how I flushed all the other turds I've created in my lifetime. That being said, you're still here so you ain't my turd, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#172199 Nov 17, 2013
UdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Try alternative energy - of the grid, you won't have to pay you monthly Energy Bills every month , ignorant Missy War monger/war-for-profiteering pinhead ...! Save a dumb soldiers and civilian life on both sides , you ignorant meathead of jarheads! Abhahahahhaa
Ok ok Doc H...I will I will...And I've been asking you for months and month's about your mode of transportation. Apparently you've lied to me about your "on order" car(from a company that failed).
Now can you tell me how you transport your Bananannaanaaas around? I'm guessing it uses lots of oil. Oil -just like oil that your computer your using right now was manufactured with.
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#172200 Nov 17, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Point taken.
To yer question, I answer "yes".
However I can't imagine where you'd hope to go with this, after learning that. Pretty simple really. Free choice: union or non-union.
It should be obvious where the question goes next. It appears they might EXPECT others to contribute, but they should have no recourse whatsoever to make it happen.

In other words, their sacrifice to improve everyone's condition was pointless, and allowing them an expectation of support is meaningless.

Someone accused unions of an "entitlement mentality", when actually the opposite is true - when one reaps the benefits of someone else's sacrifice, while consciously choosing not to materially supporting the maintenance of those hard-won benefits, seems to me the epitome of an entitlement mentality.
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>Several years ago, the band I was in decided to join a musicians union.
But after a few months, we found that we could make at least 25% more
by gettin' our own jobs, rather than playing for union rates.
No one from the union harassed us b4 or after we (all) joined.
I do hope a couple others saw this, because this is a real-life argument against the common notion, repeated by others, that unions inflate rates down the line.

In other words, you described a union that didn't price you out of the market, but merely set a standard so that everyman-musician can receive a reasonable wage for his work.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#172201 Nov 17, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>I simply wouldn't have common ground for even opening a dialogue with someone who wonders whether policemen or firemen "benefit society as a whole."
Your unattributed author purposely chooses to cite NY sums, which as a child knows, is one of the most expensive places to live, not in the US, but in the world, and further that these employees are often required to live in the city. He further states, without distinction, total compensation, which obvious is NOT take-home pay, but includes all employer costs, inc. ins, retirement, work comp, unemployment, etc, etc.
But the higher figure is much more useful in a hatchet job.
NY State Cops and Firefighters Get $100K Pensions

The New York pension system in particular has been a source of political tension lately. The state’s pension costs have risen considerably in recent years –from $1.3 billion in 2002 to $8 billion in 2012. The Pew report found that the state had a $9 billion funding gap in 2010. Though that’s relatively minor compared to other states like California, which has a $112 billion gap, the state has also failed to come up with funds for an $11 billion bill for retiree health care costs. Many cities across New York State are now borrowing from the pension fund to finance their obligations.

Police and fire personnel tend to have pensions that are larger than other state works for a few reasons. One is that many find it easy to rack up overtime hours. For example, in 2010 police officers in Yonkers, N.Y., worked as flagmen on construction sites in their last few years of service to inflate their pension benefits. One of them even managed to collect more from his annual pension payments when he retired at age 44 than he earned while working full time. Noonan reached $332,530 a year by accruing unused vacation and sick days, and hours upon hours of overtime. All of this was used to calculate how much he would receive in retirement, which is based on an average of a worker’s highest-earning years.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2012/0...

Seems a little screwy to me that a small town NY state police chief can make $330,000+ and it seems a little screwy to me that pension costs have gone from 1.3 billion on 2002 to 8 billion in 2012 and it seems a little screwy that some are borrowing from Peter to pay Paul and it seems a little screwy that California has a 112 billion dollar funding gap but I'm sure you can justify it as easily as I can justify where corporate profits go and why they should go there. I have no, nada, zero problem with the way CEO's etc. make their money, I have no problem with what pro atheletes earn either but then again those guys aren't literally taxing the American people to get it and when they do get it, it seems people on the left want to tax the life out of them.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#172202 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>Look meathead war monger English is wanning, go Asian century , that where opportunity is and nations switching to Asian languages! Good buy USA head to hello Asia! baHAHAHAHHAHAAA yOU BIGGEST WORSTLESS sENIOR ON HERE, A WAR MONGERING JARHEAD! BABABNABABAAA
Doesn't matter, worthless troll. This is an ENGLISH board, not Asian.

Leave and do Topix search for Asian or whatever, and go pester them.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172203 Nov 17, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>Ok ok Doc H...I will I will...And I've been asking you for months and month's about your mode of transportation. Apparently you've lied to me about your "on order" car(from a company that failed).
Now can you tell me how you transport your Bananannaanaaas around? I'm guessing it uses lots of oil. Oil -just like oil that your computer your using right now was manufactured with.
Ok doc Missy warmonger , finanaly agree! I Did order Electric car, So know you can REST IN PEACE BAAHHAHAHAAA If you know coal coal tech can replace bloody OIl and still get a Computer and be independent and save a stupid dumb pinhead soldiers lives and human lives in oil hegemonic wars. Until we all switch over to Alternative solutions will be using lesser and lesser Oil and coal so to make A Computer... or make you into a new clean human forgoes blood oil! Bahahahahaaaa get it Missy jarhead! BAbababaaaaaa
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#172204 Nov 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your celebration last time was premature.
Delay your orgasm.
Yes, I remember. I was foolishly optimistic that the US wouldn't have nearly as many stupid people as it turns out we have but you know Catcher, sometimes a loss is almost worth more than a victory. Had Romney been elected, I wouldn't have had the pleasure of telling you that with your idiotic, whimsical and poorly informed vote, you may now take credit for having just helped re-elect the worst president in American history.
Somewhere in Georgia, Jimmy Carter is secretly thanking you.
==

And did you know you have a habit of bringing sexual innuendo into a conversation when you're having your hat handed to you by a woman? Well, you do.
There are generally two reasons a man does that. ONE, due to unfortunate male ego issues some of you harbor, when intellectually bested by a woman, a man will sometimes choose such wording to suggest to her that he has some kind of "special" knowledge, virility or prowess to try and regain the appearance of the masculine upper hand. In other words, Catcher, if you were a peacock, you'd be in full plumage now.

..........or TWO, he's simply not getting any.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Here's your hat. Again.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172205 Nov 17, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter, worthless troll. This is an ENGLISH board, not Asian.
Leave and do Topix search for Asian or whatever, and go pester them.
So its English board , we communicate in English, take your BS and shove it! Even other posters on this thread and other have np problem understanding me, and take BS shove up your grunting... Bhahahahaaa

I like to pester you only and the war mongers grunts only! They keep pester me first, not my fault. If they speak to kindly without cursing and without all the ad hominem and fanfare idiotic abuse and bully of other civilian poster , i would had considered move on but no, so know now you grunts will enjoy my company on topix! Abhahaahahhahahahaaa

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#172206 Nov 17, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>So its English board , we communicate in English, take your BS and shove it! Even other posters on this thread and other have np problem understanding me, and take BS shove up your grunting... Bhahahahaaa
Abhahaahahhahahahaaa
You can't even understand English let alone write it, dull foreign cretin.

'Bhahahahaaa'

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#172207 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>So its English board , we communicate in English, take your BS and shove it! Even other posters on this thread and other have np problem understanding me, and take BS shove up your grunting... Bhahahahaaa
I like to pester you only and the war mongers grunts only! They keep pester me first, not my fault. If they speak to kindly without cursing and without all the ad hominem and fanfare idiotic abuse and bully of other civilian poster , i would had considered move on but no, so know now you grunts will enjoy my company on topix! Abhahaahahhahahahaaa
No, YOU "try" to communicate in gibberish, AKA as fractured, broken English. It takes 2-3 times longer to "decipher" your gibberish than it would if you knew how to write simple English like everyone else.

You freakin' liar! You've never had ANY intention of "moving on", because you've been repeating the same anti-war bull scat for the last 4 1/2 years. If you "moved on", you wouldn't have anything else to do, and wouldn't be able to keep on annoying people in here.

When are ya gonna start IGNORING these msgs, worthless troll?

USA

#172208 Nov 17, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

I Did order Electric car, Bahahahahaaaa get it Missy jarhead! BAbababaaaaaa
You have no car no did you 'order' one. You're an obvious lying foreign creep who's too mentally and fiscally poor to drive.

'Bhahahahaaa'
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172209 Nov 17, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
NY State Cops and Firefighters Get $100K Pensions
The New York pension system in particular has been a source of political tension lately. The state’s pension costs have risen considerably in recent years –from $1.3 billion in 2002 to $8 billion in 2012. The Pew report found that the state had a $9 billion funding gap in 2010. Though that’s relatively minor compared to other states like California, which has a $112 billion gap, the state has also failed to come up with funds for an $11 billion bill for retiree health care costs. Many cities across New York State are now borrowing from the pension fund to finance their obligations.
Police and fire personnel tend to have pensions that are larger than other state works for a few reasons. One is that many find it easy to rack up overtime hours. For example, in 2010 police officers in Yonkers, N.Y., worked as flagmen on construction sites in their last few years of service to inflate their pension benefits. One of them even managed to collect more from his annual pension payments when he retired at age 44 than he earned while working full time. Noonan reached $332,530 a year by accruing unused vacation and sick days, and hours upon hours of overtime. All of this was used to calculate how much he would receive in retirement, which is based on an average of a worker’s highest-earning years.
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2012/0...
Seems a little screwy to me that a small town NY state police chief can make $330,000+ and it seems a little screwy to me that pension costs have gone from 1.3 billion on 2002 to 8 billion in 2012 and it seems a little screwy that some are borrowing from Peter to pay Paul and it seems a little screwy that California has a 112 billion dollar funding gap but I'm sure you can justify it as easily as I can justify where corporate profits go and why they should go there. I have no, nada, zero problem with the way CEO's etc. make their money, I have no problem with what pro atheletes earn either but then again those guys aren't literally taxing the American people to get it and when they do get it, it seems people on the left want to tax the life out of them.
And have you heard of taxpayers Dollars support corrupted in power with Affluent welfare, you giving to Corrupted 'Too Big to Fail crooked CEOs schemes in CMO, Subprime financial Instrument scams..., and our American taxpayers money have to pay for all their lawsuits as other nations sues US for Ponzi Schemes and for Financial malfeasance... that major caused a WOrld financial Maelstorm , that those crooked/greedy US Too big to fail crooked US Investment banks had create, what about these, you are ignorant?

And , even worst add insult to injury , why is our hard earned taxpayers money is secretly under table payoff the bailout for EuroZone Austerity measures, you clueless.

And even worst ,Our corrupted US media rarely/don't report
And behind all you all youir ignoant lowly Middle Class backs the G19 introduced a Global Bank tax to Unsuspecting American consumers to paid up fees In banking, to help paid for the US to Big to Fail crooked US investments banks Ponzi schemes ... that cause a world financial maelstorm! US asked G19 nations for help to look the other way but G19 nations gave US the Big Middle Fingers because our US had cause alot of Harm to World economies! There you go dumby!

If a Ceo(S) take company into a tailspin or for financial crimes steal or whatever criminality or steals from workers pension money for retirement, why should crooked Ceo still get his Pay check and big Bonus?

Ever heard of 401k turned into a 001k?

You so gullible and believe everything what top echelon says.
So when come to Firemans who save lifes and property and here you complian about them ! Man you are sellout the corrupted, you kissing up to crooked Big boy Ignorance is bliss for U!

USA

#172210 Nov 17, 2013
nor*

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#172211 Nov 17, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be obvious where the question goes next. It appears they might EXPECT others to contribute, but they should have no recourse whatsoever to make it happen.
In other words, their sacrifice to improve everyone's condition was pointless, and allowing them an expectation of support is meaningless.
Someone accused unions of an "entitlement mentality", when actually the opposite is true - when one reaps the benefits of someone else's sacrifice, while consciously choosing not to materially supporting the maintenance of those hard-won benefits, seems to me the epitome of an entitlement mentality.
<quoted text>I do hope a couple others saw this, because this is a real-life argument against the common notion, repeated by others, that unions inflate rates down the line.
In other words, you described a union that didn't price you out of the market, but merely set a standard so that everyman-musician can receive a reasonable wage for his work.
OK mr obvious. You think ALL unions back in the early 70's are the same as they are today, across the board? Really?

As for recourses, there are probably numerous. But any of them which are agin' the law are pretty much useless, aren't they.

And no, not "in other words". Those are the precise words.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#172212 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>Ok doc Missy warmonger , finanaly agree! I Did order Electric car, So know you can REST IN PEACE BAAHHAHAHAAA If you know coal coal tech can replace bloody OIl and still get a Computer and be independent and save a stupid dumb pinhead soldiers lives and human lives in oil hegemonic wars. Until we all switch over to Alternative solutions will be using lesser and lesser Oil and coal so to make A Computer... or make you into a new clean human forgoes blood oil! Bahahahahaaaa get it Missy jarhead! BAbababaaaaaa
G--I--B--B--E--R--I--S--H--!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 9 min someone 1,903
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min photoNewsYTube 573,684
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Seentheotherside 608,118
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min photoNewsYTube 808,925
____ANTICHRIST ID'd on world stage____ 23 min photoNewsYTube 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Commander Bunny 268,798
Who would like Darwins Theory of Evolution take... (Dec '10) 29 min Man of Science 48,301
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 23 hr Coco 202
More from around the web