Since: May 09

USA

#172247 Nov 17, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
What you like a out her thread ?
Babaaaa
Could you state that once again in English, foreign creep?

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#172248 Nov 17, 2013
UdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>What you like a out her thread ?
Babaaaa
I'm kidding with her.

The thread has gone to hell.

Lyndi now has to resort to discussion of love beads.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172249 Nov 17, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>

There was a conference in France where a number of international engineers were taking part, including French and American. During a break, one of the French engineers came back into the room saying, "Have you heard the latest dumb stunt Bush has done? He has sent an aircraft carrier to Indonesia to help the tsunami victims. What does he intend to do, bomb them?"
A Boeing engineer stood up and replied quietly: "Our carriers have three hospitals on board that can treat several hundred people; they are nuclear powered and can supply emergency electrical power to shore facilities; they have three cafeterias with the capacity to feed 3,000 people three meals a day, they can produce several thousand gallons of fresh water from sea water each day, and they carry half a dozen helicopters for use in transporting victims and injured to and from their flight deck . We have eleven such ships; how many does France have?
=====
A U.S. Navy Admiral was attending a naval conference that included Admirals from the U.S., English, Canadian, Australian and French Navies At a cocktail reception, he found himself standing with a large group of officers that included personnel from most of those countries. Everyone was chatting away in English as they sipped their drinks, but a French admiral suddenly complained that, whereas Europeans learn many languages, Americans learn only English. He then asked, "Why is it that we always have to speak English in these conferences rather than speaking French?"
Without hesitating, the American Admiral replied, "Maybe it's because the Brit's, Canadians, Aussie's and Americans arranged it so you wouldn't have to speak German."
===
Now, I have no idea where you're from but wherever it is, I'll bet a Topix dollar you can't go through a single day without using something originating from the US.
Let's start with that computer you're using to type your propaganda....
Cut to fit ! About US war on Indonesia!''

May 1990, United States News Service- Kathy Kadane,
Year 501, Noam Chomsky, p131

The U.S. government played a significant role [in the 1965 Indonesian genocide] The lists were a detailed who's who of the leadership of the party of 3 million members,[foreign service officer Robert] Martens said. They included names of provincial, city and other local PM committee members, and leaders of the "mass organizations," such as the PM national labor federation, women's and youth groups.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172250 Nov 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm kidding with her.
LOL! Seem like Lyndi sure gonna get hell for bring up the topic but soon she will resort to discussing little girls Love beads , as she can't intellectually counter the big boys topic! I got you! I waiting for love potion! BAhhahahahhaaa

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

USA

#172251 Nov 17, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Cut to fit ! About US war on Indonesia!''
n, women's and youth groups.
'Debating' again, illiterate Somali stooge?

An NFL Fan

USA

#172252 Nov 17, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>DUH!! as she can't intellectually counter the big boys topic! I got you! I waiting for love potion! BAhhahahahhaaa
Too stupid to catch the irony the first time, weren't you, slavish foreign creep?

'BAhhahahahhaaa'
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172253 Nov 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'Debating' again, illiterate Somali stooge?
Not somalian , now take you BS and shove it! Go look up What is L"place transform and come back with synopsis, if you can manage, you uneducated Jockhead , go play with you little toys , you little war mongering grunter! babbabbabaaa
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172254 Nov 17, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should tell the other American story but you won't sooooo, excuse me for butting in pal but you don't get to be the only one with a microphone......
JFK's Secretary of State, Dean Rusk, was in France in the early 60's when DeGaulle decided to pull out of NATO. DeGaulle said he wanted all US military out of France as soon as possible. Rusk responded, "Does that include those who are buried here?"
DeGaulle did not respond.
=====
When in England, at a fairly large conference, Colin Powell was asked by the Archbishop of Canterbury if our plans for Iraq were just an example of'empire building' by George Bush. He answered by saying, "Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return."
=====
There was a conference in France where a number of international engineers were taking part, including French and American. During a break, one of the French engineers came back into the room saying, "Have you heard the latest dumb stunt Bush has done? He has sent an aircraft carrier to Indonesia to help the tsunami victims. What does he intend to do, bomb them?"
A Boeing engineer stood up and replied quietly: "Our carriers have three hospitals on board that can treat several hundred people; they are nuclear powered and can supply emergency electrical power to shore facilities; they have three cafeterias with the capacity to feed 3,000 people three meals a day, they can produce several thousand gallons of fresh water from sea water each day, and they carry half a dozen helicopters for use in transporting victims and injured to and from their flight deck . We have eleven such ships; how many does France have?
=====
Cut to fit!
US To Recoup Libya Oil
Paul Craig Roberts, was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury during President Reagan's first term (Left after the first term because of US Corruption). He was Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal...
www.globalresearch.ca/
"The UN is an American puppet organization. We are only talking about NATO countries, the American puppet states. Britain, France, Italy, Germany, all belong to the American empire. We've had troops stationed in Germany since 1945. You're talking about 66 years of American occupation of Germany. The Americans have military bases in Italy. France was somewhat independent until Washington put Sarkozy in power. So they all do what they're told.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#172255 Nov 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm kidding with her.
Connect the dots, genius. Any forum you and loopy friends show up on, go to hell. But don't worry, it'll rebound as soon as everyone tires of giving you and Mr. Bahwaaaaa the time of day.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to spend a couple hours this afternoon, war mongering.

An NFL Fan

USA

#172256 Nov 17, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
i am a proud somalian , now i take my BS and shove it and play with anal toys , i poop mongering grunter! babbabbabaaa
From where did you receive your Bachelor's Degree, Somali stooge?

'babbabbabaaa'

Redondo Beach, CA

#172257 Nov 17, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Connect the dots, genius. Any forum you and loopy friends show up on, go to hell. But don't worry, it'll rebound as soon as everyone tires of giving you and Mr. Bahwaaaaa the time of day.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to spend a couple hours this afternoon, war mongering.
You're excused, missy.

If you need me, I'll be at the beach.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172258 Nov 17, 2013
aT lYNDI

oUR YEA ABOUT US DOLLAR , it gonna be a Topiz Dollar for sure, as you right wing supporters of PNAC agendas, NAFTA, war machine... had destroyed the US dollar and US and world with your war machines,

As to Origination of Computer etc, oh yea MADE in "X" country, thanks to Republicans/Democrats and US Corprotists/predatory introduce FTA bills, that ravage your jobs, even outsource R/D base, Our Prof Immigrants in Tech/science say Adious America and even quite number of our American Affleunt class gone to greener pastures and even renounced US citizenship... seeing US as unstable society! So, know what i'm talking about? bAHAHAHAHAAA

US IS LOSING ITS STATUS IN WORLD COMMUNITY! IT ALL YPUR LITTLE RIGHT WING Supporting corrupted/greedy corporatist agendas.]

Note not a leftie or dumb rightie like you! babababababaaaa

Redondo Beach, CA

#172259 Nov 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
From where did you receive your Bachelor's Degree, Somali stooge?
'babbabbabaaa'
Please continue to set Lyndi's high standards for this thread.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#172260 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>LOL! Seem like Lyndi sure gonna get hell for bring up the topic but soon she will resort to discussing little girls Love beads , as she can't intellectually counter the big boys topic! I got you! I waiting for love potion! BAhhahahahhaaa
Yer only blabbering gibberish, and you have NOTHING relevant to say about anything. No one (except maybe the ambulance chaser) has any interest in "debating" your sorry a$$.

Again, when you gonna start ignoring these msgs? LIAR!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#172261 Nov 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please continue to set Lyndi's high standards for this thread.
Something has to counterbalance the abyssmal standards you set every time
you chit chat with Global Idiot. Worthless enabler troll.
F grammar

Plymouth, NH

#172262 Nov 17, 2013
aT lYNDI
oUR YEA ABOUT US DOLLAR , it gonna be a Topiz Dollar for sure, as you right wing supporters of PNAC agendas, NAFTA, war machine... had destroyed the US dollar and US and world with your war machines,
As to Origination of Computer etc, oh yea MADE in "X" country, thanks to Republicans/Democrats and US Corprotists/predatory introduce FTA bills, that ravage your jobs, even outsource R/D base, Our Prof Immigrants in Tech/science say Adious America and even quite number of our American Affleunt class gone to greener pastures and even renounced US citizenship... seeing US as unstable society! So, know what i'm talking about? bAHAHAHAHAAA
US IS LOSING ITS STATUS IN WORLD COMMUNITY! IT ALL YPUR LITTLE RIGHT WING Supporting corrupted/greedy corporatist agendas.]
Note not a leftie or dumb rightie like you! babababababaaaa
how many of your brethren did the iranian supported hezbollah kill in syria today doc? and how many of them deserved it?
Chris Clearwater

Kansas City, MO

#172263 Nov 17, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>I simply wouldn't have common ground for even opening a dialogue with someone who wonders whether policemen or firemen "benefit society as a whole."
Your unattributed author purposely chooses to cite NY sums, which as a child knows, is one of the most expensive places to live, not in the US, but in the world, and further that these employees are often required to live in the city. He further states, without distinction, total compensation, which obvious is NOT take-home pay, but includes all employer costs, inc. ins, retirement, work comp, unemployment, etc, etc.
But the higher figure is much more useful in a hatchet job.
Hope those severe storms are missing you, stay safe.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172264 Nov 17, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>how many of your brethren did the iranian supported hezbollah kill in syria today doc? and how many of them deserved it?
More paraniod from ! I Don't belong to Brethren of war mongers ! You should ask yourself how many US war mongers in power and your lowly mercenaries mass murdered many innocence civilans by invading many nations worldwide with perpetual US war machines. tHE BELOW IS JUST TiP OF iceberg of what we doing around the world.

You tell me about this below how many US war machines mass murdered worldwide in these countries below, way worst that what you talking about!

US INTERNATIONAL WAR CRIMES & CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY !

USA MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Rep. Congo (Zaire), Brazil, Greece,
Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East Timor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#172265 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>LOL! Seem like Lyndi sure gonna get hell for bring up the topic but soon she will resort to discussing little girls Love beads , as she can't intellectually counter the big boys topic! I got you! I waiting for love potion! BAhhahahahhaaa
CHOCOLATE FACE, is that what your fellow Somali pirates said about you, when they replaced your RPG and AK-47 with a cap gun, illiterate fool. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#172266 Nov 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm kidding with her.
And in your case, being a 'Catcher' and all, you'd probably rather have a discussion about Ben Wa balls. CHOCOLATE FACE will make a good 'Pitcher' for you, seeing how you guys are on the same page. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min bagittagit 980,038
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Bongo 99,697
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min guest 670,157
No Walls! Don't fence Me In! 19 min bad bob 20
jones-tardy family reunion 2017 1 hr JonesTardy2017 1
____*antichrist & israel march 2017____ 1 hr YTube2017News 1
secret weapon contributing to global chaos 1 hr Haylie2017 7
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr chazmo 286,432
More from around the web