Comments
164,341 - 164,360 of 173,275 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#172072 Nov 16, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to adopt some humilty, doofus, because in case you haven't heard, your messiah is gasping for political credibility these days. And some allies. Seen his polls?
It wasn't that long ago when you were basking in the "tailwinds" of another Obama term. Remember? I warned you about air currents but you didn't listen to the warnings.
http://www.inboxity.com/content/sxm-airport-s...
Your celebration last time was premature.

Delay your orgasm.

Long Beach, CA

#172073 Nov 16, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to adopt some humilty, doofus, because in case you haven't heard, your messiah is gasping for political credibility these days. And some allies. Seen his polls?
It wasn't that long ago when you were basking in the "tailwinds" of another Obama term. Remember? I warned you about air currents but you didn't listen to the warnings.
You're the premature celebrator, remember?

Delay the orgasm this time, missy.
Chris Clearwater

Hollywood, FL

#172074 Nov 16, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for a good laugh, I hear that's good for our health. Catch is as likely to be humble as Obama is. Ha ha ha ha.
Chris Clearwater

Hollywood, FL

#172075 Nov 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Delay your orgasm.
Pervert speaking.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172076 Nov 16, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still not gettin' it, worthless troll. You are whatever <we>
say you are. Pirate, jackaZZ, troll, peacenik, code pink protester,
scumbag, doesn't really matter.
None of <us> are warmongers either, but that hasn't stopped you from smearing the threads with yer lies for the past 5 years.
The wars in Iraq & Afghanistan are pretty much over. That means you can
go back to whatever you were doing, and quit pestering people. And when the next war comes along, you can go back to being an annoying pest.
In the meantime, you really really should look into taking the free ESL classes. I mean, do you actually wanna keep looking foolish posting gibberish all the time?
Look Our War monger Supporters none Above, take your BS and Shove Up your... BAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAA

As to Afghan and Iraq you think after decades of hard work to secure the plundered Oil infrastructures , a vital importance , we just sent all or US troop home , come on you so easily fool to believe? Not only that our corrupted US wages countless of smaller wars and covert wars worldwide that our corrupted Us media beholden to Crooked/greedy Corporatist /Govt world hegemonic money agendas!Bhahahaaaaa

As to ESL is waning, expect the new Asian Century, new opportunities with need to learn new languages. Bhahahahahaaa

You offer more gibberish, grunter! Bahhahaaaaa
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172077 Nov 16, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>I was never going to be a fan of Obama but felt it wise to hold my peace and hope for the best early on. When it became clear to me he hated some of the very founding principals of the republic that's when I started making noise. Somewhere in this forum I asked when will it matter? Had hope that politics aside people being outright targets in a nation with a free press would do it. Guess not. Don't know how it ends but this free man will never sit down nor be quiet and j still say to the dear leader go to hell.
Obama & co slapped you most of you left and right and down! So did previous admins! ABhahhaaaaa

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#172078 Nov 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Delay your orgasm.
College-educated potty mouth.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172079 Nov 16, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Present day union perception: How long can we drag out this job and gouge the rich guys. Based totally on income envy.Reality::rich guys are the ones assuming the risk on the project.
A fair return on his work? Ha Ha. Its the entitlement attitude of union workers I object to.
And you DID NOT MENTION Predatory Fat Cats and their little minions...! bahHAHAHHAHAAA
Chris Clearwater

Miami, FL

#172080 Nov 16, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
College-educated potty mouth.
Like many that are "proud" of Obama he doesn't like it when his lies are called out so he lashes out.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172081 Nov 16, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You make some good points, Chris.
In an effort to find some comic relief in all this, it occurs to me that truth really is much funnier than fiction which is probably why in good comedy, there's usually an element of truth.
We have this great big monstous blob called Obamacare being constructed and built and readied in the barn for 3+ years. Big exciting mystery, right? Big bucks. Lots of anticipation etc. etc. And on opening day, the barn door opens to let this "thing' out and no sooner does everybody get a glance at it, they are unified in horror trying to stuff it and cram it back into the barn......
See? Democrats and republicans really can work together. Democrats build it and then republicans graciously offer to pitch in to tear it apart.
It's fun for the whole family!
Plenty Money to wage wars and corrupted/greedy agendas but little money for needed Healthcare and infrastructure, education and job development... No wonder you ignorant kind bring the nation to its toe, you generation after will thank you for it! MEO RON! Paradoxically Ironic! Laugh or cry? U now me! MWHAHAHAHahhaaaaa
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172082 Nov 16, 2013
UdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Look Our War monger Supporters none Above, take your BS and Shove Up your... BAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAA
As to Afghan and Iraq you think after decades of hard work to secure the plundered Oil infrastructures , a vital importance , we just sent all or US troop home , come on you so easily fool to believe? Not only that our corrupted US wages countless of smaller wars and covert wars worldwide that our corrupted Us media beholden to Crooked/greedy Corporatist /Govt world hegemonic money agendas!Bhahahaaaaa
As to ESL is waning, expect the new Asian Century, new opportunities with need to learn new languages. Bhahahahahaaa
You offer more gibberish, grunter! Bahhahaaaaa
That is corrupted mass media don't report, if little at all...or lied to the public.
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172083 Nov 16, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Nassau County NY is one of the wealthiest counties in the nation. Yet they were taken over by regulators.Nassau County Police can retire after 20 years of service. So a cop who starts at 25 can retire at 45 and collect his pension for the rest of his life. On average that would amount to 31 years. Nassau County as of 2011 had over 400 retired cops with pensions exceeding $100,000 annually without factoring in health benefits. Thats $40,000,000.00 a year with ZERO return on that investment. At some point ENOUGH is ENOUGH.Would I take that deal if I could absolutely but that doesn't mean its right.
And, lack of Police force is giving county it nickname the Policeless land of opportunity to say hello, eh?

Bahhahahaaaaa
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172084 Nov 16, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well that's over... for now anyway. The only ones who called him out with tough commentary was FOX, Limbaugh etc. and they were called liars and deliverers of "FAUX news" by democrats every 5 minutes. Turns out our gullible little liberal friends were wrong about that too.
I don't think Obama will be mentioning that "darn Rush Limbaugh" in his speeches anymore for awhile. or FOX. Kinda hard to be anti republican/moderate/conservati ve media when it turns out they were right all this time.
The Myth of CONs, eh? ABbababababaa

No lib here!
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172085 Nov 16, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>I was never going to be a fan of Obama but felt it wise to hold my peace and hope for the best early on. When it became clear to me he hated some of the very founding principals of the republic that's when I started making noise. Somewhere in this forum I asked when will it matter? Had hope that politics aside people being outright targets in a nation with a free press would do it. Guess not. Don't know how it ends but this free man will never sit down nor be quiet and j still say to the dear leader go to hell.
You don't a Free Press to spill you right wing /Xtain coalitions evil doing, do you? You ignorant kinds are ones who supported Authoritarianism, you made it happen! So , and now your generations and after will thank you for it! US police Start, you all love! Bhahahhaaaaa
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172086 Nov 16, 2013
You don't WANT a Free Press...*
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172087 Nov 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If only we had your deep wisdom, there would be no more Democrats.
We would have a Republican utopia.
Statues of Dick Cheney would grace every town square.
Hitler will be better reminder for them all! BABBABabbaaaaa

Long Beach, CA

#172088 Nov 16, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Like many that are "proud" of Obama he doesn't like it when his lies are called out so he lashes out.
What lies would those be?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#172089 Nov 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What lies would those be?
Ok,was the Pres being dishonest or was he clueless about the particulars of his signature legislative achievement?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#172090 Nov 16, 2013
UdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler will be better reminder for them all! BABBABabbaaaaa
You Stalinist big talker of bullcrap,me tired u nonsense,Do all us favor go way far away BBahahbaaa!!!
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172091 Nov 16, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You Stalinist big talker of bullcrap,me tired u nonsense,Do all us favor go way far away BBahahbaaa!!!
I don't like Commies nor Fascist like you! Bhahahahaaa No, go, you go! Bahhahaaaaa Most don't like me because i tend to irritate and they don't have intellectual counter and i know more about Cons ... So, there you go! hate me or love me, that who I'm am stand up for handicap of society... Bananananaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Dr_Zorderz 257,954
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 min Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 599,879
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 732,905
"50" BEHEADINGS Next in USA ? (*News) 9 min Monty Anaconda 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 538,910
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Stilgar Fifrawi 226,336
The REALITY of workplace unhappiness for millio... 24 min Senecus 4
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••