Bush is a hero

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#172156 Nov 16, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>For the world to know! bahahhaaaa
Hey world masses /Americans who stand for Human rights... our bullying US militaristic Neo-Imperailist and their minions are out to bully civilian on these thread!
You have a very low IQ and it shows, imbecile. How does it feel to know that fact?

An NFL Fan

USA

#172157 Nov 16, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey world masses /!
You're so dumb, you actually believe you're addressing the 'world masses' aren't you, dullard?
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172158 Nov 16, 2013
known*

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#172159 Nov 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a very low IQ and it shows, imbecile. How does it feel to know that fact?
He's quite comfortable with that! LOL

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#172160 Nov 16, 2013
Came by for a late-night read-through.

Thank you all for the intellectual challenge.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172161 Nov 16, 2013
UdiotSomalianPirateRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE wrote:
known*
Known? Yeah you're known as an IDIOT, CHOCOLATE FACE! Tell us about your pirate bounty, dumb Somali pirate. <¦-o
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172162 Nov 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Below describe you ! You biggest moron NFL as you who standup for crooked and corrupted in Power the US War mongers/Soldier-of-fortunes/Mi litants/NeoCons/Pyscopaths/cri minals/War investors...!

Greg Palast

The Undeclared War on the Middle Class
by Thom Hartmann, p225

Behind [Thomas] Jefferson's enthusiasm for educating the country was an unstated fear that unless Americans stayed continually informed, knowledgeable, and alert, we'd end up a nation of knuckleheads and pea-brains ruled by dangerous, pompous pinheads who would take away our rights on the way to taking our wealth.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172163 Nov 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so dumb, you actually believe you're addressing the 'world masses' aren't you, dullard?
Well he's a narcissist, so of course he does! LOL...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172164 Nov 16, 2013
Catcher1 looking for his Pitcher wrote:
Came by for a late-night read-through.
Thank you all for the intellectual challenge.
No problem! A pillow biter like you is intellectually challenged, so glad we could help you out! <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172165 Nov 16, 2013
UdiotSomalianPirateRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Below describe you ! You biggest moron NFL as you who standup for crooked and corrupted in Power the US War mongers/Soldier-of-fortunes/Mi litants/NeoCons/Pyscopaths/cri minals/War investors...!
Greg Palast
The Undeclared War on the Middle Class
by Thom Hartmann, p225
Behind [Thomas] Jefferson's enthusiasm for educating the country was an unstated fear that unless Americans stayed continually informed, knowledgeable, and alert, we'd end up a nation of knuckleheads and pea-brains ruled by dangerous, pompous pinheads who would take away our rights on the way to taking our wealth.
CHOCOLATE FACE, I'm surprised you can spell moron, dumb Somali pirate. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#172166 Nov 16, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Below describe me ! i biggest moron as i who standup for crooked and corrupted in Power the US War mongers/Soldier-of-fortunes/Mi litants/NeoConswealth.
What's even funnier is that you believe copy/pasting that crap will somehow disguise your utter stupidity, knuckle dragging stooge.
You hate your dull self, don't you, imbecile?
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172167 Nov 16, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>CHOCOLATE FACE, I'm surprised you can spell moron, dumb Somali pirate. <¦-o
Why You talking to that Dimwit NFL aka IDIOT, if he can spell Moron? He need a tutor! Man you are Imbecile!
Who is UdiotSomalianPirateRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE? I know now she your good friend!:) bwhahahaa

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172168 Nov 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's even funnier is that you believe copy/pasting that crap will somehow disguise your utter stupidity, knuckle dragging stooge.
You hate your dull self, don't you, imbecile?
He lacks the intellectual capacity to understand how stupid he is, therefore I fall back on my theory he's narcissistic and believes everyone thinks he's an intellectual genius. LOL
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172169 Nov 16, 2013
Henry Kissinger

"Soldiers are expendable -- dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172170 Nov 16, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>He lacks the intellectual capacity to understand how stupid he is, therefore I fall back on my theory he's narcissistic and believes everyone thinks he's an intellectual genius. LOL
Nice theory! And very intellectual stimulating from you Grunts! NOT! BAHhahahahaaaa
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#172171 Nov 16, 2013
Celebrating Slaughter: War and Collective Amnesia
by Chris Hedges, TruthDig.com

War memorials ... do not tell us that some always grow rich from large-scale human suffering. They do not explain that politicians play the great games of world power and stoke fear for their own advancement. They forget that young men and women in uniform are pawns in the hands of cynics ... They do not expose the ignorance, raw ambition and greed that are the engine of war.

An NFL Fan

USA

#172172 Nov 16, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>And very intellectual stimulating from you Grunts! NOT! BAHhahahahaaaa
You're astoundingly stupid. You knew that already didn't you, pig?

What's your IQ?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172173 Nov 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're astoundingly stupid. You knew that already didn't you, pig?
What's your IQ?
76? LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172174 Nov 16, 2013
UdiotSOMALIANpirateRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE wrote:
Celebrating Slaughter: War and Collective Amnesia
by Chris Hedges, TruthDig.com
War memorials ... do not tell us that some always grow rich from large-scale human suffering. They do not explain that politicians play the great games of world power and stoke fear for their own advancement. They forget that young men and women in uniform are pawns in the hands of cynics ... They do not expose the ignorance, raw ambition and greed that are the engine of war.
Every time you receive a Topix beatdown, you resort to a communist spam dump, dumb Moslem Somali pig. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172175 Nov 16, 2013
UdiotSOMALIANpirateRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Nice theory! And very intellectual stimulating from you Grunts! NOT! BAHhahahahaaaa
Another nice incoherently strung together post, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min Jim-ca 36,977
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Seentheotherside 688,727
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 988,482
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 1 hr hmmmm 28
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 1 hr Johnny 6
TRUMP OBAMA BUSH - Next Stage in a Big Con Game 2 hr Johnny 6
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,547
More from around the web