<quoted text>
He even has a gun in his avatar.
Keenly astute, Mr Mason.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#172041 Nov 15, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>More stupidity from you, again not a somalian pirate.
You're still not gettin' it, worthless troll. You are whatever <we>
say you are. Pirate, jackaZZ, troll, peacenik, code pink protester,
scumbag, doesn't really matter.

None of <us> are warmongers either, but that hasn't stopped you from smearing the threads with yer lies for the past 5 years.

The wars in Iraq & Afghanistan are pretty much over. That means you can
go back to whatever you were doing, and quit pestering people. And when the next war comes along, you can go back to being an annoying pest.

In the meantime, you really really should look into taking the free ESL classes. I mean, do you actually wanna keep looking foolish posting gibberish all the time?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#172042 Nov 15, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Post no 172035 is your making, that not my post ! Looknot a chocolate face , what with you love foe Hershey bar out of Pennslyvania ! Don't worry the Int'l war Crime tribunal will be looking for you , as they already tried our War criminals Bushjr & co for war crimes against humanity! One for the world ! Bahhahaaaa
Blah blah blah blah blah, freakin' lying troll!
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#172043 Nov 16, 2013
So I see that Palin has a new book out. Someone on msnbc named Martin Bashier just can't stand folks that have a different worldview as he once again shared his hate with the world. Do libs ever do as they preach to others? Ever?
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#172044 Nov 16, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Democratic party is also underwritten by the 1%er oligarchy (ie, Obama, Reed, Pelosi). Is it surprising that they also employ "analysts" that disparage the "rabble"? Quite the pickle we're in, eh.
The most prosperous era coincided with two things, the US being the only industrialized nation still standing following a world war and our money still being backed by something more than "faith and credit" (of which we now have neither). The unions didn't bring either of those things into being but rather profitted from them, as did everyone else. There is no question the unions advanced the working conditions for generations of Americans, just as there is no doubt they failed to adjust in the face of globalization and a fiat currency.
Whats your take on union leadership talking to some leaders in other nations? Workers of the world unite? Something tells me that's not going to be so good for a guy in Indianapolis.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#172045 Nov 16, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>"The price of a thing, is the price it will bring." Free Market 101
So, did they sell?
Do you only like "free market forces" when the developer (1%) reaps all the profit?
Again, how did the working man get duped into begrudging the working man a fair return for his work?

Present day union perception: How long can we drag out this job and gouge the rich guys. Based totally on income envy.Reality::rich guys are the ones assuming the risk on the project.
A fair return on his work? Ha Ha. Its the entitlement attitude of union workers I object to.

Location hidden

#172046 Nov 16, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Keenly astute, Mr Mason.
I think the gun avatar might violate Catchers zero tolerance for guns or his personal topix gun free zone.
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#172047 Nov 16, 2013
Oh yea.. Found some Rita Coolidge to listen to and everything is groovy.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#172048 Nov 16, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>I've belonged to a union, now I'm management. Been on both sides of the table.
If mgmt gets together and in concert decide on a course that maximizes profit at the expense of the worker, they are called lions of business.
If workers get together and act in concert to maximize wages and protect fellow workers, they are called thugs and commies.
By other workers.
That ain't even a half a pip.
The other half of the pip is having Obama on speed dial. Currently, a union grievance is that the employer mandate in the ACA is leading businesses to hold worker hours below 30 hours a week to comply with the Administration’s regulations. Despite the one-year suspension of the mandate, a lot of businesses as you know, must provide insurance or pay a penalty, are shifting to part-time labor, and the union bigwigs explain that "fewer hours means less pay while also losing our current health benefits." So what do the unions do? Go crawling to the administration for special treatment because after all "we supported you, Barry."

Yesterday, as democrats in congress were crying in their milk and needing extra Kleenex, a group of GOP senators chose to speak out against administration plans to exempt unions from a new Obamacare tax. Do you know why, Hip? Because about 2 weeks ago the Department of Health and Human Services >quietly- hush-hush< released a final rule that includes an intention to exempt some union insurance plans from a substantial new tax known as the reinsurance fee. The tax was supposed to be levied against all insurance plans to share the risk for insurers taking on the sickest patients next year. But unions, which were among the strongest supporters of the Affordable Care Act (cause they didn't read the stupid thing either) said the tax would harm insurance plans accessed by more than 15 million union members and would raise costs. Awwwww. Isn't that a shame.....

Wanna hear my thoughts on liberal cronyism? It's alot like republican cronyism, only sneakier.

By the way Hip.....You owe me $$$'s. You've been plagiarizing my >PIP< without express written consent.
Sam

Eubank, KY

#172049 Nov 16, 2013
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme Zgod real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#172050 Nov 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He even has a gun in his avatar.
Ooooooh and does the picture of a gun in the avatar scare you?
No, of course not.
That was just a not so subtle way of nudging your pet poster into exacerbating his neverending tirades to further disrupt the forum because you get off on disrupting forums.
In legalese, that's called being an accomplice.
In everyday speak, it's simply more disturbing behavior from you. You're way too much of a delicate petunia to engage in your own verbal sparring, so you buddy up to Mr. Goofy who has developed a crush on you, whisper your displeasure in his ear and get him riled up to do it.

You know, Catcher, just because the person you're using doesn't know they're being used, it still isn't right.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#172051 Nov 16, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the gun avatar might violate Catchers zero tolerance for guns or his personal topix gun free zone.
Or he's just an idiot!
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#172053 Nov 16, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>If you fight, struggle, and sacrifice to gain an improvement which benefits everyone, should we be surprised if you expect everyone to pitch in on the upkeep?
"... which benefits EVERYONE?"

Someone would disagree.
==

"Nobody is particularly against the idea that a skilled worker who shows up for work every day should make $35,000 or $50,000, or even $75,000 a year, with some health benefits and a pension after age 65.

The problem is that unions today, particularly public unions, do not produce this result. The first potential problem is that, in many cases, unions require people to be paid who are not actually doing any work. This is simple extortion, and drives people nuts. I am happy to pay my auto mechanic his $80 an hour to fix my car, but I am not going to pay two mechanics to do the job of one.

The second problem is that many union members today -- especially government employees -- are grossly overpaid. In 2008, the average New York firefighter cost the city $186,464 per year. This was not the one single highest-paid guy, with full seniority who figured out how to game the system to the max. This was the average, which means that a good portion of New York's 11,585 firefighters actually received more than that.

Is this compensation commensurate with their contribution to their employer and society as a whole? Plainly not. The average police officer cost $164,045. This is just extortion.

Much of this bloated cost is due to benefits, particularly pension contributions. Health insurance accounted for $8,735 of the total. Other fringe benefits cost $11,671. Pension benefits cost $69,884. Per year. Per firefighter.

Anybody want to stand up and try to justify this? You can't. It's absurd. It's doubly absurd when you consider that this cost is supposed to be paid by taxpayers in the private sector, the great majority of which are not nearly so well off and many of whom are struggling today.

If unions and employees want more public support, they have to offer an outcome that benefits society as a whole. Continued taxpayer extortion is not that solution."
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#172054 Nov 16, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
The other half of the pip is having Obama on speed dial. Currently, a union grievance is that the employer mandate in the ACA is leading businesses to hold worker hours below 30 hours a week to comply with the Administration’s regulations. Despite the one-year suspension of the mandate, a lot of businesses as you know, must provide insurance or pay a penalty, are shifting to part-time labor, and the union bigwigs explain that "fewer hours means less pay while also losing our current health benefits." So what do the unions do? Go crawling to the administration for special treatment because after all "we supported you, Barry."
Yesterday, as democrats in congress were crying in their milk and needing extra Kleenex, a group of GOP senators chose to speak out against administration plans to exempt unions from a new Obamacare tax. Do you know why, Hip? Because about 2 weeks ago the Department of Health and Human Services >quietly- hush-hush< released a final rule that includes an intention to exempt some union insurance plans from a substantial new tax known as the reinsurance fee. The tax was supposed to be levied against all insurance plans to share the risk for insurers taking on the sickest patients next year. But unions, which were among the strongest supporters of the Affordable Care Act (cause they didn't read the stupid thing either) said the tax would harm insurance plans accessed by more than 15 million union members and would raise costs. Awwwww. Isn't that a shame.....
Wanna hear my thoughts on liberal cronyism? It's alot like republican cronyism, only sneakier.
By the way Hip.....You owe me $$$'s. You've been plagiarizing my >PIP< without express written consent.
Back when Sam Walton was alive I read that sometimes he would go into a Walmart and buy something. This was years before anyone had heard of secret shopping and sometimes the person at the regester would reconize him others times not. If you build something you should be happy to use it, if not why should anyone else? Like a cook that won't eat his own food this crap called Obama care isn't fit for a dog. Just read online that United healthcare is dropping countless doctors.
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#172055 Nov 16, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Fogot to add this story on United was on yahoo news. What's funny is to read the comments after the story. Guessing most on yahoo are not exactly right wing but you're right it's finally hitting home with folks.

Location hidden

#172056 Nov 16, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
"... which benefits EVERYONE?"
Someone would disagree.
==
"Nobody is particularly against the idea that a skilled worker who shows up for work every day should make $35,000 or $50,000, or even $75,000 a year, with some health benefits and a pension after age 65.
The problem is that unions today, particularly public unions, do not produce this result. The first potential problem is that, in many cases, unions require people to be paid who are not actually doing any work. This is simple extortion, and drives people nuts. I am happy to pay my auto mechanic his $80 an hour to fix my car, but I am not going to pay two mechanics to do the job of one.
The second problem is that many union members today -- especially government employees -- are grossly overpaid. In 2008, the average New York firefighter cost the city $186,464 per year. This was not the one single highest-paid guy, with full seniority who figured out how to game the system to the max. This was the average, which means that a good portion of New York's 11,585 firefighters actually received more than that.
Is this compensation commensurate with their contribution to their employer and society as a whole? Plainly not. The average police officer cost $164,045. This is just extortion.
Much of this bloated cost is due to benefits, particularly pension contributions. Health insurance accounted for $8,735 of the total. Other fringe benefits cost $11,671. Pension benefits cost $69,884. Per year. Per firefighter.
Anybody want to stand up and try to justify this? You can't. It's absurd. It's doubly absurd when you consider that this cost is supposed to be paid by taxpayers in the private sector, the great majority of which are not nearly so well off and many of whom are struggling today.
If unions and employees want more public support, they have to offer an outcome that benefits society as a whole. Continued taxpayer extortion is not that solution."
Nassau County NY is one of the wealthiest counties in the nation. Yet they were taken over by regulators.Nassau County Police can retire after 20 years of service. So a cop who starts at 25 can retire at 45 and collect his pension for the rest of his life. On average that would amount to 31 years. Nassau County as of 2011 had over 400 retired cops with pensions exceeding $100,000 annually without factoring in health benefits. Thats $40,000,000.00 a year with ZERO return on that investment. At some point ENOUGH is ENOUGH.Would I take that deal if I could absolutely but that doesn't mean its right.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#172057 Nov 16, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Fogot to add this story on United was on yahoo news. What's funny is to read the comments after the story. Guessing most on yahoo are not exactly right wing but you're right it's finally hitting home with folks.
Yeah, a whole bunch of libs just found out Santa Claus isn't real and no matter how good they've been by voting democrat, not everybody gets to have a pony for Christmas.

"Coal in your stocking, ya little MOE ron!"

Location hidden

#172058 Nov 16, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, a whole bunch of libs just found out Santa Claus isn't real and no matter how good they've been by voting democrat, not everybody gets to have a pony for Christmas.
"Coal in your stocking, ya little MOE ron!"
They may not get their pony,but they get to pony up. I think it must be nuanced or something.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#172059 Nov 16, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Back when Sam Walton was alive I read that sometimes he would go into a Walmart and buy something. This was years before anyone had heard of secret shopping and sometimes the person at the regester would reconize him others times not. If you build something you should be happy to use it, if not why should anyone else? Like a cook that won't eat his own food this crap called Obama care isn't fit for a dog. Just read online that United healthcare is dropping countless doctors.
You make some good points, Chris.
In an effort to find some comic relief in all this, it occurs to me that truth really is much funnier than fiction which is probably why in good comedy, there's usually an element of truth.

We have this great big monstous blob called Obamacare being constructed and built and readied in the barn for 3+ years. Big exciting mystery, right? Big bucks. Lots of anticipation etc. etc. And on opening day, the barn door opens to let this "thing' out and no sooner does everybody get a glance at it, they are unified in horror trying to stuff it and cram it back into the barn......

See? Democrats and republicans really can work together. Democrats build it and then republicans graciously offer to pitch in to tear it apart.
It's fun for the whole family!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#172060 Nov 16, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Since he's a 'Catcher' he thrives on being violated, especially in areas like rest stop bathrooms and public parks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 284,623
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Michael 665,469
Liberals say INCEST marriage is okay 15 min guest 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Clearwater 619,143
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 22 min truth 624
Electing a president.......with NO POLITICAL EX... 55 min Doctor REALITY 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 977,432
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr truth 88,379
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Lonestar 255
More from around the web