Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#171976 Nov 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Two full pages of posts, and still nobody ventures a straight answer to my query:
Do you (any of you) belong to a union, or not?
Come on, be nice and answer, I'm holding my breath, you know.
I did answer.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#171977 Nov 15, 2013
UIDIOTsomalianCHOCOLATEfacePir ateRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>What up war mongering sycophant ignorant grunter airhead! hEIL sEIG! wASH MY HAND OFF THE IT! bHAHAHAAAA
Nicely worded, imbecile. <¦-o
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#171978 Nov 15, 2013
Thank your father's and grandfather's sacrifice in fighting for collective bargaining rights if you:

- have the weekend off
- get OT
- get paid vacations
- get sick days
- get a lunch break
- have a safe place to work
- don't have a child working next to you
- have workplace health insurance
- get annual wage increases
- can't be discriminated against just because
- can't be fired just because
- get Family leave
- are against outsourcing
- are against unregulated immigration
- are disabled

Unions have gotten a bad rap, and in some isolated regards deservedly so, but it's absolutely foolish, and very typical right-wing reactionary, to dump an idea that ultimately benefits you and/or those close to you, just because of a bad apple or two.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#171979 Nov 15, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love when them critical thinking skills go wild!
Weeeeeeeeeeee!
lYNDI WITH CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS OF a gradeschooler antics! ABbabababaaaa

United States

#171980 Nov 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Two full pages of posts, and still nobody ventures a straight answer to my query:
I try to get them to answer, what you think? Fail!:)

United States

#171981 Nov 15, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6WpMlwVwydoXX
Hey News Flash what is about , as ascess denied at my end, so what is your and Lyndi posting of Youtube' subjects about?

United States

#171982 Nov 15, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nicely worded, imbecile. <¦-o
meathead jarhead moron is back NICE of you to come back, you Ignorant undereducated grunters! ababababaaa
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#171983 Nov 15, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try,but you fail.
There was no way I could complete the job in the time frame I gave at the price I bid if I had to saddle myself with union rules.It was NOT in my self interest to saddle myself with that loser.
but somebody did.

Right?

United States

#171984 Nov 15, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
Thank your father's and grandfather's sacrifice in fighting for collective bargaining rights if you:
- have the weekend off
- get OT
- get paid vacations
- get sick days
- get a lunch break
- have a safe place to work
- don't have a child working next to you
- have workplace health insurance
- get annual wage increases
- can't be discriminated against just because
- can't be fired just because
- get Family leave
- are against outsourcing
- are against unregulated immigration
- are disabled
Unions have gotten a bad rap, and in some isolated regards deservedly so, but it's absolutely foolish, and very typical right-wing reactionary, to dump an idea that ultimately benefits you and/or those close to you, just because of a bad apple or two.
I try to ask them right wingers but they seem at lost with but have lack intellectual counters about unions, Ignorant !
They should read up on Clarence Darrow American leading Labor Lawyer of hey days of the Industrail revolution working for the common man! In case Eugene vs Deb!

" With all their faults, trade unions have done more for humanity than any other organization of men that ever existed. They have done more for decency, for honesty, for education, for the betterment of the race, for the developing of character in man, than any other association of men.
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#171985 Nov 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I've belonged to a union, now I'm management. Been on both sides of the table.

If mgmt gets together and in concert decide on a course that maximizes profit at the expense of the worker, they are called lions of business.

If workers get together and act in concert to maximize wages and protect fellow workers, they are called thugs and commies.

By other workers.

That ain't even a half a pip.
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#171986 Nov 15, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> I try to ask them right wingers but they seem at lost with but have lack intellectual counters about unions, Ignorant !
They should read up on Clarence Darrow American leading Labor Lawyer of hey days of the Industrail revolution working for the common man! In case Eugene vs Deb!
" With all their faults, trade unions have done more for humanity than any other organization of men that ever existed. They have done more for decency, for honesty, for education, for the betterment of the race, for the developing of character in man, than any other association of men.
Not to mention the fact that when working people make money, they spend that money, and the entire community benefits, union or not.

United States

#171987 Nov 15, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of Obama's failed policies, Dr Chas Krauthammer is predicting
the possible end of liberalism in the US.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/12/krauthammer...
If you try wipe Liberals of this planet , i highly doubt. but it be you own demise for generations to come as it you own making , because of your right wing agendas , you new Fascist master of your making will even be worst , you sow has sown and had sown what you preach brother! BAhahahahaaa

Not a lib or con , not commie or rightie fascist like you bunch of ignorant fools... Wake up time koolaid drinkers! abBABABAABBAAA
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#171988 Nov 15, 2013
When unions decline, so do workers’ earnings. Since 1980, workers are 75% more productive but their wages have only risen by 22.6%. Union membership has seen it's biggest slide in that same period. The so-called Golden Age of Capitalism, in which general prosperity was an idyllic time we now recall wistfully, coincided with the greatest union membership.

United States

#171989 Nov 15, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Not to mention the fact that when working people make money, they spend that money, and the entire community benefits, union or not.
tHOSE ON HERE that opposes the good things... like Unions ... what they don't understand is amazinly unbelievable ignorant , this bunch Authoritarian kowtowers sure are not brightest bulbs on the block , what hazy thinking on their parts, as most on her are commoners and working mans,... and what make them so ignorant ? You try to help then and here they turn back on you? They should suffer couple a generations or more under totalitaranistic Corporatism , they beg to us for help sooner of later By that time i say adious authoritarian supporting suckers and lweave them to suffer for what then inflicted on good people the world human right.labor rights supporters...! BAHahhahaaaa

Location hidden

#171990 Nov 15, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>but somebody did.
Right?
Presumably, and the developer overpaid for it and past the cost on to the condo buyers.

Location hidden

#171991 Nov 15, 2013
passed

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#171992 Nov 15, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I did answer.
Your red herring answer was:

"Sorry for the delay in answering but I was on my break."

Again: Do you belong to a union?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#171993 Nov 15, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
When unions decline, so do workers’ earnings. Since 1980, workers are 75% more productive but their wages have only risen by 22.6%. Union membership has seen it's biggest slide in that same period. The so-called Golden Age of Capitalism, in which general prosperity was an idyllic time we now recall wistfully, coincided with the greatest union membership.
Got no problem with unions in general. My beef is only with the unions that'r trying to "intimidate" non-union workers to join.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#171994 Nov 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
The question you refuse to answer from a ways back was how you claimed
I was "dodging". I could hardly be dodging a question which I had no way of knowing an answer.

See I'd left my ledger with all the posters' union info in storage up in Provo Utah, and would've had to fly up there to retrieve it, so I'd be able to answer yer dumb question.

For an alleged college-educated lawyer, you seem to have much lacking.

United States

#171995 Nov 15, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You lead a full, rich life.
Just little entertainment on my part just to see you in heat ! BAbabababaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min RFD 3,783
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Innocent Holy dr ... 602,732
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Charlie Sheen 262,044
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 550,610
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Catcher1 753,382
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 18 min pk pk 122
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 31 min Anonymous 120

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE