Bush is a hero

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#171952 Nov 15, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>I once turned a job down becuase it was union. Don't think I'd do that today in this economy.
I once turned down what would have been the largest project I had ever done because I was informed I had to use union labor and abide by union rules.

Location hidden

#171953 Nov 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no posters here who belong to a union?
Sorry for the delay in answering but I was on my break.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#171954 Nov 15, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG! Already visited that obscure thread you posted about 3 years ago.
The 2-3 people in there were discussing time-space continuum and did not even recognize yer sorry existence. You got busted, you freakin' liar.
But you still RECENTLY claimed there were "threads where some agree and some didn't. If you refuse to post those new threads, it can only mean yer lying again. Post the new thread title(s), ignorant lying PEACENIK!
You BSer! What thread is that, three years ago? That just one thing , never got busted as some agree and some don't . You real liar as most you Authoritarian war mongers and your minions throughout history had shown you war mongers had bullied many those handicap of society... You war mongers/mercenarie/war investors /pyschopathic Leaders/war-for-profiteers... are the real liars who often manipulate others , lie to others,steal from other, bully others, fool others , and show with lack off/without moral and ethic conduct, and show little or no empathy for humanity suffering but only for you war mongering kind, you warring kinds , as history had shown, are biggest mass murders, lover of wars and violence and dissensions...

Like i had said, gave you couple thread but you most likely didn't even look, know now take your own BS and shoved up you ... BAHhahhahaaaaaa.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171955 Nov 15, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>They are Corrupted, and don't you just love our US POLICE STATE, your CIVIL LIBERTY VIOLATION, ANTI-PROTESTING ACT, NDAA, CIPSA & SOPA, MARTIAL LAW, Ruined HARBEOUS CORPUS, ANTI-US CONSTITUTION... You our US right wingers supporters had ruined country by support warring Neocons agendas. Not only that Gestapo is looking for you our lowly American right wingers , afraid you will thake away their power structure, you not even exempted from ravages.
The Technical answer is see my above , and as to the country USA ,you our Obnoxious American right wingers/ war monger supporters had made mess big of the US and world by supporting NEocon Policy and other fascist Corporatist agendas that goes way back to days of founding fathers. The US don't belong to you , you our American war mongering /right wingers/war investors /mercenaries... genocidal mass murdered , the wars waged on and stoled the land from under the Native Indians of N, America ,and you warring kind had ruined this US and world with your war machines,..., you are the real anti-Americans/Immigrants, anti-world peace, anti-civil liberty, anti-human rights, anti-US Constitution, anti-freedom,... So?
Note not a leftie or rightie like you!

United States

#171956 Nov 15, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Fluffer! <¦-o
What up war mongering sycophant ignorant grunter airhead! hEIL sEIG! wASH MY HAND OFF THE IT! bHAHAHAAAA

United States

#171957 Nov 15, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hnzHtm1jhL4XX
And you kind are real Anti-Obama spamming board with hate..., what does it make you Anti- USA also!

Bahhahaaaaa

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#171958 Nov 15, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever feel sad for liberals.

It's like feeling sad for a boa constrictor as it's squeezing the life out of you. Thing is, you can cut the head off the boa -WHACK- and that'll be that.

Liberals keep growing another head and coming back to life. Every time they experiment with their stupid nanny state, BIG government ideas and fail miserably, they always come back with another stupid nanny state, BIG government idea which we'll have to suffer through until it too fails miserably.

These goofballs don't see failure as failure.
They see it as another opportunity to try the same stupid thing all over again.
I did say, kinda.
:)

United States

#171959 Nov 15, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it when you say, "what difference does it make", while casually discussing unions, it's a dodge...... but when Hillary Clinton shouts, "what difference does it make" while being questioned on Capitol Hill on the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi, Catcher is enamoured by it, wowed by it and can't wait to vote for her in 2016?
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Liberalism: The art of selective vision and hearing.
Interjecting post of your to Catcher1!

I see it as another US false flag Op just to get us into another stupid overseas wars.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#171960 Nov 15, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

United States

#171961 Nov 15, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't access as Sys Adm Denied Access , can you give brief summary of detailed sentence two?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171962 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>What up war mongering sycophant ignorant grunter airhead! hEIL sEIG! wASH MY HAND OFF THE IT! bHAHAHAAAA
I see foam slippers, arts and crafts & jello time in your future.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171963 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>Wrong again! More paranoia from you , you drink to much koolaid , you need to get off it. No wonder you warring Authoritarian lowly sycophants lost you mental capacity to distinguish , no wonder you have so many world enemies at home and abroad.
And, not a Somalian Pirate and not a commie. You wrong again, I believed in Capitalism but not the predatory Capitalism/corporatism type, you ignorant Blue collar workers are undereducated and lacking intellectual capacity to know difference between good and bad, most likely they do thonking for you you listened to too many brainwashing Right wing radio jockheads to likes of hate radio shockjocks like Rushie Druggie LimbAught, SIN Hannity The Barbarian, Ant CULTler ,... Wake up time Stupid do get of the koolaid dude!
http://theinkblot.com/

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#171964 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>You BSer! What thread is that, three years ago? That just one thing , never got busted as some agree and some don't . You real liar as most you Authoritarian war mongers and your minions throughout history had shown you war mongers had bullied many those handicap of society... You war mongers/mercenarie/war investors /pyschopathic Leaders/war-for-profiteers... are the real liars who often manipulate others , lie to others,steal from other, bully others, fool others , and show with lack off/without moral and ethic conduct, and show little or no empathy for humanity suffering but only for you war mongering kind, you warring kinds , as history had shown, are biggest mass murders, lover of wars and violence and dissensions...
Like i had said, gave you couple thread but you most likely didn't even look, know now take your own BS and shoved up you ... BAHhahhahaaaaaa.
Obviously due to a genetic defect, you are unable to help yourself.
http://www.cs.wcupa.edu/epstein/congenital.ht...

United States

#171965 Nov 15, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I see foam slippers, arts and crafts & jello time in your future.
LOL! No! More like tropical scenery, sipping champagne, romancing eating dancing with woman , swimming,... Laughing!
And you BABY Lyndi , you future in small enclose space, locked into little space, no freedom... kowtowing to your masters!:)- BAHAHhahaaaaa

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#171966 Nov 15, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it when you say, "what difference does it make", while casually discussing unions, it's a dodge...... but when Hillary Clinton shouts, "what difference does it make" while being questioned on Capitol Hill on the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi, Catcher is enamoured by it, wowed by it and can't wait to vote for her in 2016?
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Liberalism: The art of selective vision and hearing.
Because of Obama's failed policies, Dr Chas Krauthammer is predicting
the possible end of liberalism in the US.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/12/krauthammer...

United States

#171967 Nov 15, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
http://theinkblot.com/
Still no access! As Inkblot ! I see a you as big Azz! BAhbahbababaaaaa

United States

#171968 Nov 15, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously due to a genetic defect, you are unable to help yourself.
http://www.cs.wcupa.edu/epstein/congenital.ht...
You need it more than me , you need to get to pyschoward ASAP! Bahhahahaaaa Try a Myer_briggs pyschoanalysis for you! BAhahhahaaa

United States

#171969 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text> LOL! No! More like tropical scenery, sipping champagne, romancing eating dancing with woman , swimming,... Laughing!
And you BABY Lyndi , you future in small enclose space, locked into little space, no freedom... kowtowing to your masters!:)- BAHAHhahaaaaa
Add! And Procreation... watch out here i come! baBNabbabaaaaa

Location hidden

#171970 Nov 15, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of Obama's failed policies, Dr Chas Krauthammer is predicting
the possible end of liberalism in the US.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/12/krauthammer...
I am an optimist but not that much of an optimist.
Progressive leftists are more like a cancer that may occassionally go into remission but may resurface at any time and do unthinkable damage.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#171971 Nov 15, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say something idiotic in the forest and no one is there to hear you, are you still an idiot?
Do I detect yet another insult?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 min Classic 3,794
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Gabriel 973,677
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Rosa_Winkel 63,407
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Just Think 653,685
Just chatt 38 min brits are pants 15
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 1 hr Knock off purse s... 18
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,567
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr LAWEST100 618,751
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 281,841
More from around the web