Bush is a hero

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#171928 Nov 15, 2013
UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Grunting again! ABhahahaaaa
Hey Fluffer! <¦-o

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#171929 Nov 15, 2013
Sucks to be Obama this week!

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#171930 Nov 15, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Well like Hilary clearly stated, "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?"
Good dodge, bad bob, excellent dodge.

I tip my hat.

But what's the answer?

Do any of you belong to a union?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171931 Nov 15, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
Sucks to be Obama this week!
As I watch Obama's credibility bleed out, I'm wondering.... are really big tourniquets covered on his health care plan?

I'm also wondering...... if people knew last November what they know this November, how much would Romney have won by?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171932 Nov 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I detect a hint of racism here?
If you say something idiotic in the forest and no one is there to hear you, are you still an idiot?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171934 Nov 15, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>

1) have your ever ask technical questions to determine if s/he is real thing?

2) Nice paranoia from you!
===

1) I'm asking YOU a technical question (again): What country are you from?

2) Hey, loopy, I'm not the one writing goofy repetitive anti American spam to a handful of everyday citizens who don't work for the State Department and don't work at the Department of Defense. Maybe you should consider forwarding your paranoid graffiti to:

Chuck Hagel: Secretary of Defense
1400 Defense Pentagon
Washington, DC

OR

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC

OR maybe if you write these guys enough, they'll be your friend!
FBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C

Good luck!
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171935 Nov 15, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> NAH! jUST WANT TO GET RISE OUT OF YOU,
You lead a full, rich life.
Chris Clearwater

United States

#171936 Nov 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good dodge, bad bob, excellent dodge.
I tip my hat.
But what's the answer?
Do any of you belong to a union?
I once turned a job down becuase it was union. Don't think I'd do that today in this economy.
Chris Clearwater

United States

#171937 Nov 15, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
As I watch Obama's credibility bleed out, I'm wondering.... are really big tourniquets covered on his health care plan?
I'm also wondering...... if people knew last November what they know this November, how much would Romney have won by?
So I note that few are now defending the lies that spew out of his mouth. Healthcare reform aside this dude is a bad leader.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#171938 Nov 15, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
As I watch Obama's credibility bleed out, I'm wondering.... are really big tourniquets covered on his health care plan?

I'm also wondering...... if people knew last November what they know this November, how much would Romney have won by?
They applied the tourniquet two weeks after the website was launched. It slowed down the bleeding but it obviously didn't prevent the gangrene from setting in. I'm thinking a better question is whether or not AHC covers amputations.
--
By a couple of percentage points.

I'm glad it didn't happen tho', the country really needed to see first hand what a fully (dys)functioning Liberal Government is capable of and stop entertaining any silly notions of reenacting this in the future. I kinda feel sad for them.

Great op for the GOP, if they can get their sh*t together.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#171939 Nov 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good dodge, bad bob, excellent dodge.
I tip my hat.
But what's the answer?
Do any of you belong to a union?
No and...
What would be the sense of it now?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#171940 Nov 15, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>So I note that few are now defending the lies that spew out of his mouth. Healthcare reform aside this dude is a bad leader.
Same ones that defended it before, pride is a b*itch!

Sucks to be Obama this week!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#171941 Nov 15, 2013
I got myself thinking. If Obamacare hadn't been passed first term, the country might have seen 4, 8, or possibly 12 more years of progressive leadership before the sh*t hit the fan. That would be a lot of unraveling to do.

Passing it on the second term, letting it incubate, then passing it on to Hillary and her more mature / savvy cabinet would probably have been the smarter move.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171942 Nov 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
(it's a matriarchy here)
You must hate women.

Sound familiar, doofus? Here, lemme draw you a picture.

Anybody: "I'm voting for Romney."

Liberal: "You must be racist."
===

Anybody: "I believe marriage should be between one man and one woman."

Liberal: "You must hate gays."
===

Anybody: "I don't believe illegal immigrants should be granted full citizenship until they have gone through the proper channels"

Liberal: "You must hate immigrants."
===

Anybody: "I am opposed to Obamacare."

Liberal: You must hate poor people."
===

Anybody: "I think women should be responsible for the purchase of their own birth control."

Liberal: "You must hate women."
===

Lyndi: "Subscribe to a mail order bride catalog, pick one out and have her shipped over."

Catcher: "Do I detect racism?"

Lyndi: "Golly, I don't know. Is it racist these days to suggest that white Ukranian girls who volunteer to be a US mail order brides, would require transportation to the US?"
==========

That's your lesson for today on why many people think liberals are disingenuous, full of doo-doo and really quite stupid.

You're welcome.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#171943 Nov 15, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
Obama's nomination for new Fed Chairman, Janet Yellen, at a recent lecture in San Francisco....
Yellen: "If there was anything I could do to figure out a way to make interest rates negative, I would do that, because I feels that that's what we need to do to make credit as easy as possible for all the people."

Question: "What about savers and investors? Doesn't that punish them?"

Yellen: "Well, we're coming to the point where we have to consider the role of people who have savings and their responsibility in society, that it really is selfish to be hoarding it and that we need to create incentives THROUGH GOVERNMENT for people to spend their savings, because that's exactly what we need".

We've come to the point where those selfish hoarders, living off of CD's and savings, known as granny and papa need to be seperated from their savings through "government incentive" for the good of.....uhhh.....society.

How low can this country sink to.
It ain't purdy is it?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#171944 Nov 15, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You must hate women.

Sound familiar, doofus? Here, lemme draw you a picture.

Anybody: "I'm voting for Romney."

Liberal: "You must be racist."
===

Anybody: "I believe marriage should be between one man and one woman."

Liberal: "You must hate gays."
===

Anybody: "I don't believe illegal immigrants should be granted full citizenship until they have gone through the proper channels"

Liberal: "You must hate immigrants."
===

Anybody: "I am opposed to Obamacare."

Liberal: You must hate poor people."
===

Anybody: "I think women should be responsible for the purchase of their own birth control."

Liberal: "You must hate women."
===

Lyndi: "Subscribe to a mail order bride catalog, pick one out and have her shipped over."

Catcher: "Do I detect racism?"

Lyndi: "Golly, I don't know. Is it racist these days to suggest that white Ukranian girls who volunteer to be a US mail order brides, would require transportation to the US?"
==========

That's your lesson for today on why many people think liberals are disingenuous, full of doo-doo and really quite stupid.

You're welcome.
Gotta love when them critical thinking skills go wild!
Weeeeeeeeeeee!
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171945 Nov 15, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad it didn't happen tho', the country really needed to see first hand what a fully (dys)functioning Liberal Government is capable of and stop entertaining any silly notions of reenacting this in the future. I kinda feel sad for them.
Don't ever feel sad for liberals. It's like feeling sad for a boa constrictor as it's squeezing the life out of you. Thing is, you can cut the head off the boa -WHACK- and that'll be that.
Liberals keep growing another head and coming back to life. Every time they experiment with their stupid nanny state, BIG government ideas and fail miserably, they always come back with another stupid nanny state, BIG government idea which we'll have to suffer through until it too fails miserably.
These goofballs don't see failure as failure. They see it as another opportunity to try the same stupid thing all over again.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171946 Nov 15, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>So I note that few are now defending the lies that spew out of his mouth. Healthcare reform aside this dude is a bad leader.
Yeah, libs just figured out their emperor isn't wearing any clothes and they've been fawning over -----> a silly little community organizer all this time.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#171947 Nov 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good dodge, bad bob, excellent dodge.
I tip my hat.
But what's the answer?
Do any of you belong to a union?
Dodge? How is it a dodge, yer "honor"? Think about it b4 you answer.
You'll have 1 shot at it.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171948 Nov 15, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodge? How is it a dodge, yer "honor"? Think about it b4 you answer.
You'll have 1 shot at it.
Why is it when you say, "what difference does it make", while casually discussing unions, it's a dodge...... but when Hillary Clinton shouts, "what difference does it make" while being questioned on Capitol Hill on the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi, Catcher is enamoured by it, wowed by it and can't wait to vote for her in 2016?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Liberalism: The art of selective vision and hearing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 37,752
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Rosesz 641,198
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 26 min Mahogany84 138
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Demon Finder 18,682
Cocaine delivery in tilbury tonight 1 hr Kirky 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,294
I'm so wet right now and want to talk dirty wit... (Jun '13) 1 hr Eimear 45
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr New Age Spiritual... 969,899
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 104,603
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Cousin of Pipek 618,338
More from around the web