Bush is a hero
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#171888 Nov 14, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Its hard for me to see the humor at those prices. As I mentioned to Lyndi, New York is a lost cause.Here is another one for you I lived in NY for 50 years. I had a little workshop that I heated with a wood stove. Behind the workshop was a fenced in deck.During the fall months I enjoyed sitting on that deck . I installed a barrel stove on the deck for chilly afternoons. Rather than have a separate chimney for it I tapped into the indoor wood stoves chimney pipe.I installed a catalytic combuster in the pipe to burn off all the burnable gases to maximize its efficiency and minimize the smoke and particulate matter.I sold furniture out of this shop so when a car pulled in and parked behind the shop it was not out of the ordinary. What followed was. A man walked up to the outside deck and asked me what I burned in the outdoor stove.I pointed to a stack of firewood next to it. He asked if I burned anything else in it at which point I asked him what his deal was. He said he was employed by the NYS DEC and because my chimney was connected to the indoor chimney I was operating and illegal incinerator and he suspected I was burning trash.He told me I was in violation of a NYS environmental emmissions law that required a permit for any incinerator.He told me if it had not been a sunday he would have ARRESTED me and hauled me before a judge for violated the law.This is not a story its all true. If I could have. I asked him who put him up to this prank but within a few minutes I realized it was NOT a prank. This was just some overzealous schmuck who enjoyed throwing his weight around using some ill concieved law to do so. I told him he was on private property and I know considered him a tresspasser and to leave and not return without a court order. I disconnected the pipe and never saw him again. If I coud have disposed of him as well I gladly would have. These are some of the joys of life in a "progressive state".
Wow. And just look at the new mayor of New York that says outright the way foward is to be 100 %progressive. I'll give him one thing, he seems honest and they deserve everything they get.
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#171889 Nov 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. today George, Jr. is speaking at a fundraiser for the Messianic Jewish Bible Institute, an organization that, "convert(s) Jews to Christianity because they believe this will hasten the anticipated Second Coming of Jesus Christ." ..
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T2LK4SO...
.. what's your take on this ??..
Strange. I guess Mesianic services must really vary from place to place. My first date with the lady to be my wife was at one. I'll say outright I doubt what you post and think like your history proves you are just smearing people. The Rahibi at our service was quite knowledgeable on the word but has paid a high price to lead here, his family disowned him.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#171890 Nov 14, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Subscribe to a mail order bride magazine, pick one out and have her shipped over. It will add to the quality of yours.
Do I detect a hint of racism here?

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#171891 Nov 14, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. And just look at the new mayor of New York that says outright the way foward is to be 100 %progressive. I'll give him one thing, he seems honest and they deserve everything they get.
As do you.

I see you as honest also.
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#171892 Nov 14, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking right about now obama is wishing he could figure out some way to blame obamacare on George Jr.
And shut Bill Clinton up.
Clinton is the icing on the cake. Didn't listen to the President today since his word is worthless. One thing I did hear. If by chance this law is changed some are saying that insurance cos are not just going to start up policies they just canceled. What a mess.
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#171893 Nov 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look another whose word means nothing.
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#171894 Nov 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As do you.
I see you as honest also.
I wish I could say the same of you but I can't. Everyone will reap what they sow no matter what they believe.
Lost In Transition

United States

#171895 Nov 14, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton is the icing on the cake. Didn't listen to the President today since his word is worthless. One thing I did hear. If by chance this law is changed some are saying that insurance cos are not just going to start up policies they just canceled. What a mess.
I never watch obama speak. If I want to be lied to, I'll ask the grandkids who shot holes in the kiddie pool with the BB gun. obama desperately needs those people kicked off their plans and enrolled in obamacare or it can't survive. If they give them an extension the repubs have to hammer home that this is just a stay of execution, that come Oct of '14 not only will their sentence be carried out, but so will the sentence on 130 million people with employer provided plans. Then they need to take a tight grip on the purse strings,'cause the Dem's are gonna come begging. There's no way to avoid it.
Lost In Transition

United States

#171896 Nov 14, 2013
Hey, W3.
You're pretty well informed when it comes to the laws governing the political process. What's your take on obama's frequent unilateral changes to a law passed by congress and signed by him. Is that kosher? Doesn't smell too good to me, but I don't have a good nose for the subject.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#171897 Nov 14, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
Hey, W3.
You're pretty well informed when it comes to the laws governing the political process. What's your take on obama's frequent unilateral changes to a law passed by congress and signed by him. Is that kosher? Doesn't smell too good to me, but I don't have a good nose for the subject.
Even worst is extremely disturbing as USC is abused as any POTUS application of the Illegal Unitarian executive order /theory overriding and bypassing Congress throughout a number of Admins , look it up. No wonder US is such ugly mess at home and abroad. BAhahhaahahhaaaa

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#171898 Nov 14, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. And just look at the new mayor of New York that says outright the way foward is to be 100 %progressive. I'll give him one thing, he seems honest and they deserve everything they get.
My hometown is doomed.
Progressive will quickly produce a regressive violent crime rate.

Location hidden

#171899 Nov 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL of course,why wouldn't you? Progressives detect racism,sexism,homophobia,xenop hobia as easily as the rest of us breathe the air.The only sense that I have to compare is a finely tuned bullshit detector which sounded loudly when I read your post.

United States

#171900 Nov 14, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I would legalize drugs and let the gov tax them. You would not have any worries until they start taxing kool aid.
Tell us about you smoking a blunt? educate us all about your Legalize illegal Drug wars, do tell us about it?

They gonna even tax you miserable life to death... tell us about it?

So more Taxation without representation comes to mind, have at it?\\
It either death or taxation, eh?
BAhahahahhaaaa

United States

#171901 Nov 14, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> My hometown is doomed.
Progressive will quickly produce a regressive violent crime rate.
Do tell us about how Red States are the named the biggest Welfare State ?

BAhahahahaaaaa

Location hidden

#171902 Nov 14, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us about you smoking a blunt? educate us all about your Legalize illegal Drug wars, do tell us about it?
They gonna even tax you miserable life to death... tell us about it?
So more Taxation without representation comes to mind, have at it?\\
It either death or taxation, eh?
BAhahahahhaaaa
Piss off stooge,thats about as blunt as I can get.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#171903 Nov 14, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton is the icing on the cake. Didn't listen to the President today since his word is worthless. One thing I did hear. If by chance this law is changed some are saying that insurance cos are not just going to start up policies they just canceled. What a mess.
Dems reportedly all knew since they voted for this bill in 2010 that Barry would hafta lie about keeping their policies & doctors. Now some of them are trying to pretend they really didn't know, most of them with
their seats in jeopardy.

They knew Barry'd hafta lie because there was no way for these people to keep their policies AND allow the fed to take in enough revenue to provide care for the sick & elderly.

Today, in a political ploy, Obama lied again in ordering Ins companies to
extend cancelled policies for 1 year. But why 1 year? First is the mid
term elections in 2014, and second, when the Ins companies decline to spend the $$millions to "fix" what Obama called for, Obama and the Dems can claim the Ins Companies AND the Republicans are the bad guys.

Only problem is, with Obama trying to "administer a fix" from the WH, he
created even a bigger mess than if he'd just gone golfing instead.

I'd like to commend whoever is advising Barry these days. His advisors
are quickly doing to king Barry, what the Republicans couldn't get done
in years. Thank you, gracias, grazie, merci, danke shon, arigato, mahalo
obrigado, dziekuje, spasibo, asante

United States

#171904 Nov 14, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Piss off stooge,thats about as blunt as I can get.
I really struck a nerve with an Authoritarian Minion! A Bhahahahahaaaaaaa

Location hidden

#171905 Nov 14, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I really struck a nerve with an Authoritarian Minion! A Bhahahahahaaaaaaa
As usual the only thing you struck, was out.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#171906 Nov 14, 2013
If you'd like to e-sign an online petition to help stop union thugs from forcing workers into joining, read the
attached article linked below.

http://conpats.blogspot.com/2013/01/petition-...

United States

#171907 Nov 14, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual the only thing you struck, was out.
You struck out twice and third one from you be more hilarious than first two, mentally challenged i see! ABhahahaahahaaa You struck our again rightiE! Abhahahaaa

You could not even Answer about what speech Cong Frank Barney made about Healthcare! As it applies whether it is today, or into future
Cong Barney Frank , on a panel, ABC's 'This Week'

David Cay Johnston - Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist.- interviewed by Amy Goodman

"The problem is that we look at spending and say,“Oh, don’t spend on highways. Don’t spend on healthcare. But let’s build Cold War weapons to defeat the Soviet Union when we don’t need them. Let’s have hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars going to the military without a check.
!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Seentheotherside 641,775
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min Rosa_Winkel 104,748
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 24 min janeebee 18,713
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min LAWEST100 44,423
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 28 min Ex Lesbian 38,478
retta huggins (Nov '08) 29 min Mee 19
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 34 min Classic 3,624
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min The Hangman 970,067
More from around the web