Bush is a hero
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#171882 Nov 14, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Come on CHOCOLATE FACE, we all know it's all the khat you chew that gets you riled up, barbaric Somali pirate. <¦-o
Nice paranoia from you, did your McCarthyism era politics once again rear its ugly turtlehead again but this time with new twist, who next Liberals, Geeks, Old ladies, handicap of society... Dude, get of the Koolaid! Bahhahahaaa

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#171883 Nov 14, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> And!
US is Illegal Drug Capital of the World
Sad is not?
BWahhahahaaaaa
I would legalize drugs and let the gov tax them. You would not have any worries until they start taxing kool aid.

United States

#171884 Nov 14, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Subscribe to a mail order bride magazine, pick one out and have her shipped over. It will add to the quality of yours.
Why you tell catcher to order mailorder bride because of this?

Bahhahhaaaaaa
'
Kate Richards O"Hare, 1915

The women of the United States are nothing but brood sows, having sons to be put into the army and made into fertilizer.
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#171885 Nov 14, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
One thing I left out of my tale of woe.
How did the Enviro Nazi find my truck and driver?
A "good samaritan" called to report a truck driving down the road GUSHING fuel into the canal while driving over the bridge.And "luckily" big brother had a car close by whose officer followed the "oil slick" to my truck and driver.
Sounds like a guy that lives in this condo development here. No shock he is a raging lib.

Location hidden

#171886 Nov 14, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a guy that lives in this condo development here. No shock he is a raging lib.
Collectivists do gooders run amok in their nanny state fantasy world.
Lost In Transition

United States

#171887 Nov 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. today George, Jr. is speaking at a fundraiser for the Messianic Jewish Bible Institute, an organization that, "convert(s) Jews to Christianity because they believe this will hasten the anticipated Second Coming of Jesus Christ." ..
.. what's your take on this ??..
I'm thinking right about now obama is wishing he could figure out some way to blame obamacare on George Jr.
And shut Bill Clinton up.
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#171888 Nov 14, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Its hard for me to see the humor at those prices. As I mentioned to Lyndi, New York is a lost cause.Here is another one for you I lived in NY for 50 years. I had a little workshop that I heated with a wood stove. Behind the workshop was a fenced in deck.During the fall months I enjoyed sitting on that deck . I installed a barrel stove on the deck for chilly afternoons. Rather than have a separate chimney for it I tapped into the indoor wood stoves chimney pipe.I installed a catalytic combuster in the pipe to burn off all the burnable gases to maximize its efficiency and minimize the smoke and particulate matter.I sold furniture out of this shop so when a car pulled in and parked behind the shop it was not out of the ordinary. What followed was. A man walked up to the outside deck and asked me what I burned in the outdoor stove.I pointed to a stack of firewood next to it. He asked if I burned anything else in it at which point I asked him what his deal was. He said he was employed by the NYS DEC and because my chimney was connected to the indoor chimney I was operating and illegal incinerator and he suspected I was burning trash.He told me I was in violation of a NYS environmental emmissions law that required a permit for any incinerator.He told me if it had not been a sunday he would have ARRESTED me and hauled me before a judge for violated the law.This is not a story its all true. If I could have. I asked him who put him up to this prank but within a few minutes I realized it was NOT a prank. This was just some overzealous schmuck who enjoyed throwing his weight around using some ill concieved law to do so. I told him he was on private property and I know considered him a tresspasser and to leave and not return without a court order. I disconnected the pipe and never saw him again. If I coud have disposed of him as well I gladly would have. These are some of the joys of life in a "progressive state".
Wow. And just look at the new mayor of New York that says outright the way foward is to be 100 %progressive. I'll give him one thing, he seems honest and they deserve everything they get.
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#171889 Nov 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. today George, Jr. is speaking at a fundraiser for the Messianic Jewish Bible Institute, an organization that, "convert(s) Jews to Christianity because they believe this will hasten the anticipated Second Coming of Jesus Christ." ..
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T2LK4SO...
.. what's your take on this ??..
Strange. I guess Mesianic services must really vary from place to place. My first date with the lady to be my wife was at one. I'll say outright I doubt what you post and think like your history proves you are just smearing people. The Rahibi at our service was quite knowledgeable on the word but has paid a high price to lead here, his family disowned him.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#171890 Nov 14, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Subscribe to a mail order bride magazine, pick one out and have her shipped over. It will add to the quality of yours.
Do I detect a hint of racism here?

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#171891 Nov 14, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. And just look at the new mayor of New York that says outright the way foward is to be 100 %progressive. I'll give him one thing, he seems honest and they deserve everything they get.
As do you.

I see you as honest also.
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#171892 Nov 14, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking right about now obama is wishing he could figure out some way to blame obamacare on George Jr.
And shut Bill Clinton up.
Clinton is the icing on the cake. Didn't listen to the President today since his word is worthless. One thing I did hear. If by chance this law is changed some are saying that insurance cos are not just going to start up policies they just canceled. What a mess.
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#171893 Nov 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look another whose word means nothing.
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#171894 Nov 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As do you.
I see you as honest also.
I wish I could say the same of you but I can't. Everyone will reap what they sow no matter what they believe.
Lost In Transition

United States

#171895 Nov 14, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton is the icing on the cake. Didn't listen to the President today since his word is worthless. One thing I did hear. If by chance this law is changed some are saying that insurance cos are not just going to start up policies they just canceled. What a mess.
I never watch obama speak. If I want to be lied to, I'll ask the grandkids who shot holes in the kiddie pool with the BB gun. obama desperately needs those people kicked off their plans and enrolled in obamacare or it can't survive. If they give them an extension the repubs have to hammer home that this is just a stay of execution, that come Oct of '14 not only will their sentence be carried out, but so will the sentence on 130 million people with employer provided plans. Then they need to take a tight grip on the purse strings,'cause the Dem's are gonna come begging. There's no way to avoid it.
Lost In Transition

United States

#171896 Nov 14, 2013
Hey, W3.
You're pretty well informed when it comes to the laws governing the political process. What's your take on obama's frequent unilateral changes to a law passed by congress and signed by him. Is that kosher? Doesn't smell too good to me, but I don't have a good nose for the subject.

United States

#171897 Nov 14, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
Hey, W3.
You're pretty well informed when it comes to the laws governing the political process. What's your take on obama's frequent unilateral changes to a law passed by congress and signed by him. Is that kosher? Doesn't smell too good to me, but I don't have a good nose for the subject.
Even worst is extremely disturbing as USC is abused as any POTUS application of the Illegal Unitarian executive order /theory overriding and bypassing Congress throughout a number of Admins , look it up. No wonder US is such ugly mess at home and abroad. BAhahhaahahhaaaa

Location hidden

#171898 Nov 14, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. And just look at the new mayor of New York that says outright the way foward is to be 100 %progressive. I'll give him one thing, he seems honest and they deserve everything they get.
My hometown is doomed.
Progressive will quickly produce a regressive violent crime rate.

Location hidden

#171899 Nov 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL of course,why wouldn't you? Progressives detect racism,sexism,homophobia,xenop hobia as easily as the rest of us breathe the air.The only sense that I have to compare is a finely tuned bullshit detector which sounded loudly when I read your post.

United States

#171900 Nov 14, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I would legalize drugs and let the gov tax them. You would not have any worries until they start taxing kool aid.
Tell us about you smoking a blunt? educate us all about your Legalize illegal Drug wars, do tell us about it?

They gonna even tax you miserable life to death... tell us about it?

So more Taxation without representation comes to mind, have at it?\\
It either death or taxation, eh?
BAhahahahhaaaa

United States

#171901 Nov 14, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> My hometown is doomed.
Progressive will quickly produce a regressive violent crime rate.
Do tell us about how Red States are the named the biggest Welfare State ?

BAhahahahaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arkansas right for punishing heinous crimes 1 min Doctor REALITY 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 41 min Bongo 110,956
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Retribution 303
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,234
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr PadMark 675,944
Apr 30 President Trump: "News Media Twists Fac... 6 hr Wtf 1
News Trump invites Philippines Duterteto Washington,... 8 hr discocrisco 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 hr AussieBobby 286,315
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 hr Devil number 666 982,120
More from around the web