Chris Clearwater

Hollywood, FL

#171764 Nov 12, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
And that post was nothing more but you seizing an opportunity to take a cheap shot.Proof the planet exists does not excuse their damaging fanaticism.
She doesn't miss many opportunities to share her love of Christians just like another poster here.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#171765 Nov 12, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Get stuffed.
Not be but your generations and after will ones be get stuffed with poison from toxic Pollutants from industrial productions. BAhahhahaaa

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#171766 Nov 12, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>When our electricity rates necessarily skyrocket as the dear leader said it will. Just more expensive everything and as usual those at the bottom will be hurt the most.
And wealthy white liberals are the culprits.

Location hidden

#171767 Nov 12, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not be but your generations and after will ones be get stuffed with poison from toxic Pollutants from industrial productions. BAhahhahaaa
The funny thing is you are confirming my earlier post with every new chicken little rant.lol

Location hidden

#171768 Nov 12, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>She doesn't miss many opportunities to share her love of Christians just like another poster here.
Its seems a bit desperate.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#171769 Nov 12, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
And wealthy white liberals are the culprits.
Why not?

It's easy to blame what you're not.

United States

#171770 Nov 12, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is you are confirming my earlier post with every new chicken little rant.lol
Not rants , research it , if you not mentally challenged , stay stupid and ignorant! BAhahahahaaaa

Location hidden

#171771 Nov 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
It's easy to blame what you're not.
I am so glad to see you agree the enviros are deserving of blame.
Two can play silly games Catcher.

Location hidden

#171772 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>Not rants , research it , if you not mentally challenged , stay stupid and ignorant! BAhahahahaaaa
The gift that keeps giving

United States

#171773 Nov 12, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> The gift that keeps giving
You gifts are war and destruction, and dissensions ...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#171774 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>You gifts are war and destruction, and dissensions ...
Damn Chocolate Face, 3 more days till your welfare check, like clockwork Boy, but don't fear, the Eagle will shit Friday and you can "Get Well" again...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#171775 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>Not be but your generations and after will ones be get stuffed with poison from toxic Pollutants from industrial productions. BAhahhahaaa
More gibberish.

United States

#171776 Nov 12, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Chocolate Face, 3 more days till your welfare check, like clockwork Boy, but don't fear, the Eagle will shit Friday and you can "Get Well" again...
Not a chocolate and not on welfare, take your BS and now you rile me up for , it be your fault for coming back to mock you gang of US bully War mongers that is ruining US AND world with your war machines. Bahhahaaa

United States

#171778 Nov 12, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
More gibberish.
Have some Herbicide and Monsanto GMO Seedlings inseminated with insecticide... You ignorant airhead grunters!

Los Angeles, CA Reply
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
17 min ago

Judged:

Quietly and steadily Monsanto's evil empire keeps expanding.....

Monsanto buys Climate Corp. for $930 million

Normally, being bought out for close to $1 billion is a cause for celebration. But not everyone's been cheering since the Climate Corp., a 6-year-old weather data and insurance company in San Francisco, was purchased by agribusiness giant Monsanto, known best in some quarters as the chief supplier of genetically modified seeds and powerful herbicides

"I've had to do quite a bit of explaining to people," said CEO David Friedberg, whose company officially joined the Monsanto family this month for approximately $930 million. The opponents included his father, and in an e-mail to Climate Corp.'s employees Friedberg acknowledged the anxiety, adding a subject line reading, "Do you REALLY want to work at the MOST EVIL COMPANY IN THE WORLD??!!"

Friedberg certainly does. A former Google engineer, he co-founded the data-driven "weather insurance and risk management" company in 2007 with another ex-Google employee, angel investor Siraj Khaliq.
http://www.sfgate.com/business/bottomline/art ...
Lost In Transition

Lake Wales, FL

#171779 Nov 12, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Environmentalists are the new apocalyptics . The planet is their God.
At the grass-roots, frequently. In the upper echelons you'll find nothing but the same bunch of chimerical "thinkers" that brought us obamacare and worship at the alter of blind progressive ideology.
Lost In Transition

Lake Wales, FL

#171780 Nov 12, 2013
From the Fed official who was in charge of bond purchases:

"Ex-Fed official:'I'm sorry for QE'"

There's a real question as to whether the benefits of monetary easing were worth the cost, former Federal Reserve official Andrew Huzar says. There's a real question as to whether the massive bond-buying program known as quantitative easing was worth the cost, former Federal Reserve official Andrew Huszar said Tuesday.
"My argument is not that QE was not at all useful," he said on CNBC's "Fast Money."
"I believe that at the time, it was just one more tool that the Fed introduced to try to help the economy," he said. "My point, ultimately, is the idea that very quickly turned into QE, it started becoming obvious that it wasn't working in any of the ways that it was supposed to."
Huszar, a senior fellow at Rutgers Business School and a former managing director at Morgan Stanley, noted a few of the program's unintended effects.
"I think the real issue is that the Fed has expanded its tool kit so dramatically, and really there are some real questions as to how potentially it unwinds, when it unwinds," he said. "We saw this past summer there was this announcement of a potential taper and the markets actually tanked, and after that the Fed backpedaled. What's going to happen if we go on for months, years longer?"
Huszar apologized for his role in QE in a Wall Street Journal op-ed published Monday.
"I can only say: I'm sorry, America," he wrote. "The central bank continues to spin QE as a tool for helping Main Street. But I've come to recognize the program for what it really is: the greatest backdoor Wall Street bailout of all time."

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#171781 Nov 13, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>It frequently is,
There is nothing distasteful about being an Environmentalist as per the wiki definition. Maybe you're confusing Environmentalism with Extremism?
Chris Clearwater

United States

#171782 Nov 13, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
From the Fed official who was in charge of bond purchases:
"Ex-Fed official:'I'm sorry for QE'"
There's a real question as to whether the benefits of monetary easing were worth the cost, former Federal Reserve official Andrew Huzar says. There's a real question as to whether the massive bond-buying program known as quantitative easing was worth the cost, former Federal Reserve official Andrew Huszar said Tuesday.
"My argument is not that QE was not at all useful," he said on CNBC's "Fast Money."
"I believe that at the time, it was just one more tool that the Fed introduced to try to help the economy," he said. "My point, ultimately, is the idea that very quickly turned into QE, it started becoming obvious that it wasn't working in any of the ways that it was supposed to."
Huszar, a senior fellow at Rutgers Business School and a former managing director at Morgan Stanley, noted a few of the program's unintended effects.
"I think the real issue is that the Fed has expanded its tool kit so dramatically, and really there are some real questions as to how potentially it unwinds, when it unwinds," he said. "We saw this past summer there was this announcement of a potential taper and the markets actually tanked, and after that the Fed backpedaled. What's going to happen if we go on for months, years longer?"
Huszar apologized for his role in QE in a Wall Street Journal op-ed published Monday.
"I can only say: I'm sorry, America," he wrote. "The central bank continues to spin QE as a tool for helping Main Street. But I've come to recognize the program for what it really is: the greatest backdoor Wall Street bailout of all time."
Like a junkie that has to get his fix why stop now? IMO this nation long ago passed the point of no return.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#171783 Nov 13, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>When our electricity rates necessarily skyrocket as the dear leader said it will. Just more expensive everything and as usual those at the bottom will be hurt the most.
Which group do you think was responsible for the increase, Environmentalists or Capitalists?

I'm guessing if I asked that question to either of the above groups that they would point to each other.

If they were both responsible then maybe the increase was justified?

Just saying...
Chris Clearwater

United States

#171784 Nov 13, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing distasteful about being an Environmentalist as per the wiki definition. Maybe you're confusing Environmentalism with Extremism?
Yea like most of the leaders in the movement. When I was 18 I bought into it especially with Gore. Didn't realize he like most just gave it lip service to make money. Not too different from preachers on tv that worship money. I still to this day drive a high mpg car, combine trips, conserve energy ect and don't need the government to tell me to do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min confrinting with ... 573,685
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 12 min someone 1,903
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min Seentheotherside 608,118
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min photoNewsYTube 808,925
____ANTICHRIST ID'd on world stage____ 26 min photoNewsYTube 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Commander Bunny 268,798
Who would like Darwins Theory of Evolution take... (Dec '10) 32 min Man of Science 48,301
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 23 hr Coco 202
More from around the web