Bush is a hero

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#171746 Nov 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are both off the mark.
Pat Robertson figured this stuff out a long time ago.
God is punishing us, for accepting homosexuals as human beings.
Is that why global warming enthusiasts are Gaia worshippers?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#171747 Nov 12, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing earth shattering there,just a difference of opinion over what ones preference is when it comes to censorship.
I posted it for the irony.
That, and a cheap laugh maybe.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#171748 Nov 12, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of stupid, Bob Beckel just blamed the hurricane in the Phillipienes on man made global warming. Next up blame the nearest tp person.
That's nothing...some evangelical preacher blamed global warming (and all the resulting weird weather) on abortion, of all things. Guess abortion clinics in the Philippines must be working around the clock....
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#171749 Nov 12, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>That's nothing...some evangelical preacher blamed global warming (and all the resulting weird weather) on abortion, of all things. Guess abortion clinics in the Philippines must be working around the clock....
Good thing we listen to people like Beckel and other earth worshipers and have changed energy policy based on quackery and science by consinses.(sp?)
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#171750 Nov 12, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Global warming is also responsible for the failures of the Obamacare website.
Bingo. I had to turn him off but before I did Obama care was the subject and Beckel couldn't handle it and went off on gw.
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#171751 Nov 12, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted it for the irony.
That, and a cheap laugh maybe.
Lol. That's why I'm here. True story: years ago when Honda was pushing the crx a dealer in Oak Ridge, Tn, had a sign for one with the words cheap thrills.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#171752 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>That's nothing...some evangelical preacher blamed global warming (and all the resulting weird weather) on abortion, of all things. Guess abortion clinics in the Philippines must be working around the clock....
US HAARP! US Neo-Malthusian Castrophe!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#171754 Nov 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tres bien, madame.
You are beginning to develop a sense of humor.
This will make your life a bit more palatable.
What gives you the audacity ANYway, to presume ms Lyndi would care to speak to me on your behalf, or for any other reason?

Did you happen to pick that up in "pre law", or get it from a bottle
of MD 20-20?

The more you post the more I'm sure you can't possibly be a lawyer.
More like a tabloid cub reporter, ambulance chaser.

Location hidden

#171755 Nov 12, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing we listen to people like Beckel and other earth worshipers and have changed energy policy based on quackery and science by consinses.(sp?)
Environmentalists are the new apocalyptics . The planet is their God.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#171756 Nov 12, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the environmentalists have tangible, incontrovertible proof the planet exists...

United States

#171757 Nov 12, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Your generation and after , worst than environmentalist are the war mongers/soldiers /mercenaries /war investors... that supports Oil/Chemicals/toxic-producing industries , as you militant authoritarians are most ignorants ... do drink all Oil/chemicals the pollute your fungible water tAbles and that killed marine life, source of our sea food, and do breath in the fungible Air filled with toxic industrial fumes, and do eat polluted land of vegetables/ animals . You really ain't the brightest bulb the planet! Wake up stupids!

United States

#171758 Nov 12, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
LAME----------X2!
Yer too stupid to even quit while yer ahead. Whadda surprise.
You way lamer , you trying to stop Freedom of speech, and denied Kathryn for speaking the truth most time, you are the enemy of truth , and good people of the world you authoritarians hate truth..., you are our US war mongers/war investors / supporters of wars... are real anti-Americans /immigrants , anti-Peace, anti-human rights, anti-world, anti-civil liberty...

Bahahhahaaa

Did i rile you up to grunters! ABhahahaaaa

Location hidden

#171760 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>At least the environmentalists have tangible, incontrovertible proof the planet exists...
And that post was nothing more but you seizing an opportunity to take a cheap shot.Proof the planet exists does not excuse their damaging fanaticism.

Location hidden

#171761 Nov 12, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text> You make that sound like its a bad thing.
It frequently is,

Location hidden

#171762 Nov 12, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Your generation and after , worst than environmentalist are the war mongers/soldiers /mercenaries /war investors... that supports Oil/Chemicals/toxic-producing industries , as you militant authoritarians are most ignorants ... do drink all Oil/chemicals the pollute your fungible water tAbles and that killed marine life, source of our sea food, and do breath in the fungible Air filled with toxic industrial fumes, and do eat polluted land of vegetables/ animals . You really ain't the brightest bulb the planet! Wake up stupids!
Get stuffed.
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#171763 Nov 12, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>It frequently is,
When our electricity rates necessarily skyrocket as the dear leader said it will. Just more expensive everything and as usual those at the bottom will be hurt the most.
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#171764 Nov 12, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
And that post was nothing more but you seizing an opportunity to take a cheap shot.Proof the planet exists does not excuse their damaging fanaticism.
She doesn't miss many opportunities to share her love of Christians just like another poster here.

United States

#171765 Nov 12, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Get stuffed.
Not be but your generations and after will ones be get stuffed with poison from toxic Pollutants from industrial productions. BAhahhahaaa

Location hidden

#171766 Nov 12, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>When our electricity rates necessarily skyrocket as the dear leader said it will. Just more expensive everything and as usual those at the bottom will be hurt the most.
And wealthy white liberals are the culprits.

Location hidden

#171767 Nov 12, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not be but your generations and after will ones be get stuffed with poison from toxic Pollutants from industrial productions. BAhahhahaaa
The funny thing is you are confirming my earlier post with every new chicken little rant.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 min RiccardoFire 106,584
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min COOTERDOG 64,386
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min Top Gun reloaded 45,269
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Gods r Delusions ... 654,306
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 16 min gameboy 150
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min Pegasus 281,946
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 973,915
More from around the web