rollo

Minneapolis, MN

#171585 Nov 8, 2013
lisw
Highland, OH
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#17158010 min ago

rollo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your emotional outbursts make me laugh, all opinion, but not one fact.<quoted text>

I know.

---
Well there you go folks, you just heard it from the horseface's mouth, I was right on the money.
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#171586 Nov 8, 2013
rollo wrote:
lisw
Highland, OH
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#17158010 min ago
rollo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your emotional outbursts make me laugh, all opinion, but not one fact.<quoted text>
I know.
---
Well there you go folks, you just heard it from the horseface's mouth, I was right on the money.
Ow, ooh, ouch! Pfft.
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#171587 Nov 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When do the grownups get to play?
As soon as you kids go away.
rollo

Minneapolis, MN

#171588 Nov 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Ow, ooh, ouch! Pfft.
You make it so easy.
rollo

Minneapolis, MN

#171589 Nov 8, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to holster them pistols, Tex. While you've still got a couple of toes left.
Oh, was Mercedes getting 500 million dollars of state taxpayer money to compete with KIA and Hyundai in your analogy? That changes everything, first I thought you were drunk but now I think you're smoking meth.
Chris Clearwater

Miami, FL

#171590 Nov 9, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
When a 23,000 loss of jobs is portrayed as job creation, your comprehension definitly goes well beyond mine.
In fact, I'm afraid to even venture where that comprehension has taken you.
Indeed. The next thing you know a reporter on 60 minute will say that the truth is important to us.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171591 Nov 9, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Ow, ooh, ouch! Pfft.
lol-

Liberals tend to get aggressively adversarial and grouchy when the leaders they idolized in messianic fashion and the big government liberal programs they supported, turn out to be not just large duds, but potential disasters with catastrophic consequences.

Instead of supposing it's the flawed ideology which is at the root of liberalism, a natural inclination of the hard core liberal, is to lash out at those who suspected it was flawed at the outset and had issued warnings to that end. When these emotionally invested liberals start smelling an "I told you so" in the air, they get madder than hell at those whose only crime was to predict failure and then had the audacity to point out that failure, when it came to pass.

Posters like 'rollo,' are classic textbook liberals and amuse me to no end but then I'm easily amused.....

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#171592 Nov 9, 2013
rollo wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you suspicious that anyone who has a TX isp may be related to hip or just the Dallas,TX isp?
That seems like quite a leap. You have very questionable judgement.
And you have no sense of humor

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#171593 Nov 9, 2013
rollypolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you live in a monarchy somewhere because we have no KINGS or QUEENS here in the US of A, only duly elected presidents.
You are a SORE LOSER, with an emphasis on LOSER.
As long as king obama's on the throne, we're ALL losers. Course, many of his acolytes (like you), are just too blind to realize it.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#171594 Nov 9, 2013
rollo wrote:
<quoted text>
My comprehension goes well beyond yours. How many jobs besides those actually employed by GM (parts manufacturers, parts suppliers, supply chain, etc.)would have been lost?
Do you have a clue?
Probably not.
Not to mention that 61,000 jobs beats the crap out of '0'.

By the way, though, I always thought 'too big to fail' was stupid. If they're failing, there's a reason for that. It's more like 'too big to JAIL'... but again, that's another story.

#171595 Nov 9, 2013
rollo wrote:
<quoted text>
That has NOTHING to do with Romneycare, err I mean Obamacare, that has to do with market forces and lack of competition in your area. If Mayo get it's wish(taxpayer money for expansion and infrastructure improvements) there will be even less competition in your area and likely higher healthcare cost will be the end result for consumers in your area.
As I recall, you are all for the Mayo expansion based on your last comments about how it will benefit your business in DT Rochester .
All I said was it would be good for my business. In that respect I like the idea. In other respects I'm not so sure. This isnt just about Mayo. Its an idea to expand this whole area, they want to increase the population here by 40,000 people. The idea is to bring in more business with an emphasis on entertainment and shopping to make it an a more attractive spot to come for medical reasons. There are alot of other things to consider with this including infrastructure as a major one. I think most people in this area know its going to cost them money and not only in HC costs.

Mayo came up with the idea and of course its going to benefit them, along with most of the business community.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171596 Nov 9, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have no sense of humor
Angry, hard core libs rarely laugh and when they do, it's more like a half snort, half sneer. Even a lot of mild mannered libs don't have a real good sense of humor....... probably because there's nothing funny about continually pushing a big a$$ boulder uphill and watch it repeatedly roll back down.

#171597 Nov 9, 2013
rollo wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY didn't post it here, you did.....as an anecdote about how much cheaper food is without government involvement, farm subsidies aside. Funny how Mayo is asking the state govt for seed money to expand there business when the monopoly the have on healthcare in your neck of the woods is WHY you pay so much for healthcare, it's lack of market competition.
<quoted text>
I'm flattered but no, and ISP's mean exactly WHAT? It sure doesn't mean I'm physically in TX posting this. Maybe I am, maybe not.
If I am more informed about MN's healthcare than you are, that's a pox on your house, not mine.
Yes, TX's are also among the lowest in the country and that isn't good for the rightwing politicians and pundits who wan't them to pay more on ideological grounds.
I havent been able to access the doctors, clincs and hospitals that are in the 'network' of the plan I'm looking at. But I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut that Mayo isnt included. I'm sure its Olmsted medical and their clinic.

Which is fine with me, its where I have gone the few times I've needed medical care or to see a doctor anyway.

#171598 Nov 9, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Not to mention that 61,000 jobs beats the crap out of '0'.
That 61,000 loss would have meant opportunity. Someone would have come in with a better business model and employed those folks.
Triple C

Sarasota, FL

#171599 Nov 9, 2013
I think Jon Stewart has a damn good sense of humor for a lib.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171600 Nov 9, 2013
Oooh, Lyndi has earned 9 nuts, 9 clueless and 9 disagrees and only 4 people have posted this morning.

Looks like Lyndi has hit a nerve and some lib out there, is weally, weally mad!

Haaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaa

Wait'll ya hear what Obama's approval rating is!

#171601 Nov 9, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
Oooh, Lyndi has earned 9 nuts, 9 clueless and 9 disagrees and only 4 people have posted this morning.
Looks like Lyndi has hit a nerve and some lib out there, is weally, weally mad!
Haaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaa
Wait'll ya hear what Obama's approval rating is!
LOL, Rollo's getting his retribution.......
Double D Ed

Sarasota, FL

#171602 Nov 9, 2013
Triple C wrote:
I think Jon Stewart has a damn good sense of humor for a lib.
Here is a Teabagger that does not have anykind of sense of humor. You know the "my way or the highway type".

#171603 Nov 9, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Angry, hard core libs rarely laugh and when they do, it's more like a half snort, half sneer. Even a lot of mild mannered libs don't have a real good sense of humor....... probably because there's nothing funny about continually pushing a big a$$ boulder uphill and watch it repeatedly roll back down.
If topix is any indication your right on the money..........

#171604 Nov 9, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
In my post above to you, I was going to add that I think quite a few have personality disorders, but thought, nah, it isnt necessary, there area couple on here I like and its not fair to them.

LOL then I see the guy from PSL(?) Fl. talking to himself........LMAO.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min ThisGeneration 17,929
Which was worse?: the Holocaust or Black Slavery?? 4 min Thinking 22
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min confrinting with ... 627,874
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min It aint necessari... 951,690
Peyton Manning: the selfishness of leaving peop... 43 min Doctor REALITY 4
Spanking in Malta 48 min fun time 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 615,723
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 278,517
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Bernie 14,761
More from around the web