Bush is a hero
Lost In Transition

United States

#171567 Nov 8, 2013
rollo wrote:
<quoted text>
My comprehension goes well beyond yours. How many jobs besides those actually employed by GM (parts manufacturers, parts suppliers, supply chain, etc.)would have been lost?
Do you have a clue?
Probably not.
When a 23,000 loss of jobs is portrayed as job creation, your comprehension definitly goes well beyond mine.
In fact, I'm afraid to even venture where that comprehension has taken you.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#171568 Nov 8, 2013
rollo wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the same about you.
<quoted text>
Well, that's because you haven't initiated one yet. You dodge and deflect. You haven't backed up any of your claims I have brought into question.
It's I that should leave you be and move on to someone who is worthy of a real conversation.
Goody!
:)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#171569 Nov 8, 2013
rollo wrote:
<quoted text>
My comprehension goes well beyond yours. How many jobs besides those actually employed by GM (parts manufacturers, parts suppliers, supply chain, etc.)would have been lost?
Do you have a clue?
Probably not.
Yer stickin' your tongue out at Lis too, huh Tex!

Go put yer toys away and get ready for bed rolly. No school tomorrow but I'd like you to muck out all the horse stalls, ok.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#171570 Nov 8, 2013
rolly wrote:
<quoted text>
That must have been your cue.
Awwww whattsa matter rolly polly? Yer lying king not faring so well these days?
rollo

Saint Paul, MN

#171572 Nov 8, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Go put yer toys away and get ready for bed rolly. No school tomorrow but I'd like you to muck out all the horse stalls, ok.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =44kKbCctnCwXX
You have come to this debate with no real ammunition, just gunsmoke. You and Custer have one thing in common, you don't know when you're over matched. Arrogance has a price.
Lost In Transition

United States

#171573 Nov 8, 2013
rollo wrote:
<quoted text>
If Mayo get it's wish there will be even less competition in your area....... They serve those who can afford them.
Kinda like when a Mercedes dealer sets up in a town and runs all the Hyundai and Kia dealerships out of business, eh?
rollo

Saint Paul, MN

#171574 Nov 8, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww whattsa matter rolly polly? Yer lying king not faring so well these days?
Apparently, you live in a monarchy somewhere because we have no KINGS or QUEENS here in the US of A, only duly elected presidents.

You are a SORE LOSER, with an emphasis on LOSER.
rollo

Saint Paul, MN

#171575 Nov 8, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that was lisw and you that resorted to those kind of tactics, I stuck to the issues.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#171576 Nov 8, 2013
rollo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that was lisw and you that resorted to those kind of tactics, I stuck to the issues.
I think Lost in Transition is paddling you good. What's your excuse about that? You're just one of a million who come in here thinking they are smart. You're not smart Rollo, you're just an Obama worshiper. Face it, our president is looking about as capable as you right now. That's not so good.
rollo

Saint Paul, MN

#171577 Nov 8, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like when a Mercedes dealer sets up in a town and runs all the Hyundai and Kia dealerships out of business, eh?
That is about the dumbest analogy I have ever heard.

What does healthcare and car dealerships have to do with one another?

Does anybody understand what ROTS is trying but failing to articulate????

When you need healthcare...and YOU WILL, you have to go to a healthcare facility...unless you have a better idea. When you need to get from A to B, a KIA or Hyundai will get you there just the same as a Mercedes, and for much less I might add.
rollo

Saint Paul, MN

#171578 Nov 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I think Lost in Transition is paddling you good. What's your excuse about that? You're just one of a million who come in here thinking they are smart. You're not smart Rollo, you're just an Obama worshiper. Face it, our president is looking about as capable as you right now. That's not so good.
Your emotional outbursts make me laugh, all opinion, but not one fact.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#171579 Nov 8, 2013
rollo wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anybody understand what ROTS is trying but failing to articulate????
When you need healthcare...and YOU WILL, you have to go to a healthcare facility...unless you have a better idea. When you need to get from A to B, a KIA or Hyundai will get you there just the same as a Mercedes, and for much less I might add.
You can't possibly be this stupid.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#171580 Nov 8, 2013
rollo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your emotional outbursts make me laugh, all opinion, but not one fact.
I know. I can be a real hoot.
rollo

Saint Paul, MN

#171581 Nov 8, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say.
Ya reckon obamacare can help you with that?
I already informed you (and provided links to support it) about the lower healthcare costs for the majority of Minnesotans as a result of the ACA and why it is that in your particular area you wont benefit as much(lack of competition with Mayo and it's affiliates).

If you want me to continue to school you, you're going to pony up with some green, education is also very expensive.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#171582 Nov 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I know. I can be a real hoot.
When do the grownups get to play?
Lost In Transition

United States

#171583 Nov 8, 2013
rollo wrote:
<quoted text>

Time to holster them pistols, Tex. While you've still got a couple of toes left.
rollo

Saint Paul, MN

#171584 Nov 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You can't possibly be this stupid.
You are right, I can't possibly be this stupid, but YOU can and are on a regular basis.

Do you have any facts with supporting links to add to this debate or are you just here tossing out insults from the cheap seats?

So far you have only provided evidence of the latter.
rollo

Saint Paul, MN

#171585 Nov 8, 2013
lisw
Highland, OH
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#17158010 min ago

rollo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your emotional outbursts make me laugh, all opinion, but not one fact.<quoted text>

I know.

---
Well there you go folks, you just heard it from the horseface's mouth, I was right on the money.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#171586 Nov 8, 2013
rollo wrote:
lisw
Highland, OH
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#17158010 min ago
rollo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your emotional outbursts make me laugh, all opinion, but not one fact.<quoted text>
I know.
---
Well there you go folks, you just heard it from the horseface's mouth, I was right on the money.
Ow, ooh, ouch! Pfft.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#171587 Nov 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When do the grownups get to play?
As soon as you kids go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min nanoanomaly 87,969
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min crucifiedguy 284,507
FATIH SIEMENS Servisi (2I2) 2O2 62 35 SIEMENS F... 42 min buzser 1
Siemens Cerrahpasa Siemens Servisi (2I2) 2O2 62... 45 min buzser 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min Devil number 666 977,214
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 52 min Truthiness 480
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Truthiness 28
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr -KENTUCKY- 665,191
More from around the web