Bush is a hero
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171516 Nov 8, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.channel-one.org/news/press-release...
4'th paragraph down. I've always been a trusting person. Maybe there lying. Take it up with them.
Are you related to HIP? You have a Texas ISP and your trying to tell me about MN and its healthcare.
Do you remember last month when there was a glitch in the EBT food stamp program and shoppers in Louisiana decided to go wild with "freebies?" Shopping carts were loaded to the ceiling because there were no limts on the cards.
Ah yes, a proud moment for America watching our fellow citizens pillage for ---> MORE entitlements than what they're due, because they're all so flipping entitled. I can't say what other EBT recipients would do under similar circumstances but if that was a snapshot of hope and change in our newly functioning fundamentally transformed America- thank you Obama, thanks but I'll take the old one.
Every one of those people should be charged with theft.

"One woman had $700 worth of merchandise in her cart and an EBT card with a balance of just 49 cents."
Grand theft in her case.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/07/after-la...

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#171517 Nov 8, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
=====
1) Remember back in 2009 when Rep. Joe Wilson yelled out "You LIE!" to Obama, during a healthcare speech? It was delightful and oh so true.
The things you find delightful....

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#171518 Nov 8, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember last month when there was a glitch in the EBT food stamp program and shoppers in Louisiana decided to go wild with "freebies?" Shopping carts were loaded to the ceiling because there were no limts on the cards.

Ah yes, a proud moment for America watching our fellow citizens pillage for ---> MORE entitlements than what they're due, because they're all so flipping entitled. I can't say what other EBT recipients would do under similar circumstances but if that was a snapshot of hope and change in our newly functioning fundamentally transformed America- thank you Obama, thanks but I'll take the old one.

"One woman had $700 worth of merchandise in her cart and an EBT card with a balance of just 49 cents."
Grand theft in her case.
Interesting,
This made me think about the retailers who sold these "stellar" citizens the goods.

Aiding and abetting?

O' what a tangled web we weave..........
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171519 Nov 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The things you find delightful....
.....are really none of your business.
If you want to make them your business as liberals often do and change what I find delightful to suit your utopian fantasies, then give it your best shot, Priscilla. Better ones than you have tried.

Location hidden

#171520 Nov 8, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
From all accounts, before. I think it would be similar to going window shopping and being asked for your credit card number before you can look in the window.
Just created an account. SS number was optional. They wanted all pertinent tracking information before I was allowed inside to "shop"

This is, imo, a huge information gathering operation.

Bullsh*t on that at this stage in the game.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171521 Nov 8, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting,
This made me think about the retailers who sold these "stellar" citizens the goods.
Aiding and abetting?
Doubtful.
It's more likely they were told to comply until the authorites could step in.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#171522 Nov 8, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to make them your business as liberals often do and change what I find delightful to suit your utopian fantasies, then give it your best shot, Priscilla. Better ones than you have tried.
By posting your delights here, you invite others to read them, and perhaps comment on them, as I did.

I don't know a Priscilla.

Location hidden

#171523 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm only saying that there are good company's. HIP makes it sound like they are all out to screw everyone over.

I dont mind helping others out. I just think asking the middle class to come up with another4,5,6,7,and some even 10 grand a year is alot, to help others out. CC has already testified he has had to cut down on his charitable giving because of our economy.

I agree with LIT, we as a nation cant afford this law, many of us as middle class Americans cant afford the increases and this law will hurt the very people it is suppose to be helping.
I must've missed HIPs post on that. If he is distrustful of Insurance Companies, I agree. Too much fine print on the policy.

I agree with helping others out, that's why I participate in the "from me directly to you" program. No waste, no middlemen, no administrative costs. The Gov. has plenty of our money and has proven they don't know how to spend it wisely.

Hate to say it Rider, but we all have money to support this new Law. Including even the poorest of us if we don't spend it on anything else. Food,shelter and transportation aside.

Not going to make retailers happy.

Damn the "New Normal."
I call Bullsh*t!

Location hidden

#171524 Nov 8, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Flash. Conoco is the E&P operations, and their margins are dictated mainly by the world market. The refining operations are a seperate entity whose pricing is locally driven, that's why I used them. Conoco's refiners operate under the ticker PSX.
Corporate Liars and Bullsh*t Artists all smoking crack under the same roof!!!

I'm in a sorry mood.

Thanks for the explanation.

Location hidden

#171525 Nov 8, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
Crud. Now that post shows up. It wasn't there a second ago.
It was being scanned by the Utah Branch of the NSA. You're in big trouble now Mister!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#171526 Nov 8, 2013
The things you find delightful
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the case, why discuss them on an internet forum?

You brought it up.

Location hidden

#171527 Nov 8, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubtful.
It's more likely they were told to comply until the authorites could step in.
Comply as in, "Screw the Government"

Us

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#171528 Nov 8, 2013
rollo wrote:
<quoted text>
Saint Paul Pioneer Press Story POSTED: 11/02/2013 01:15:18 PM CDT | UPDATED: 3 DAYS AGO
State government officials, in fact, have heralded the 2014 Minnesota rates as among the lowest in the country.
----
There are even some facts to back it up.
http://www.twincities.com/politics/ci_2443719...
That was an interesting article. I did find out that my rates in this area are some of the highest in the country, yet if you go west from me 40 miles on a line the rest of MN has some of the cheapest rates in the country.

I'll have to find out why that is. I was looking at a silver policy that was going to cost me about $460 a month. In the rest of MN that policy is costing less then $300 a month. Hmmm.

Isnt that something that on a line it went from the lowest rates to the highest rates.

Location hidden

#171529 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
That was an interesting article. I did find out that my rates in this area are some of the highest in the country, yet if you go west from me 40 miles on a line the rest of MN has some of the cheapest rates in the country.
I'll have to find out why that is. I was looking at a silver policy that was going to cost me about $460 a month. In the rest of MN that policy is costing less then $300 a month. Hmmm.
Isnt that something that on a line it went from the lowest rates to the highest rates.
What is your deductible?
Your out-of-pocket?
Your co-pay?

#171530 Nov 8, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Grand theft in her case.
Huh I never heard anything about it.

I agree, they should be prosecuted and held responsible. I also think the big loser here should be Wal Mart. They knew something was wrong yet wrung them up anyway, knowing they were going to have a record night. Their just as guilty.

I tried helping out a couple, a couple of years ago and they were on welfare. I could easily see them doing the same thing. They would do stuff like call a dentist up in the middle of the night and say they needed a tooth worked , always running to the emergency room. They'ed get their food stamps go shopping buy 1/2 food 1/2 candy. Some of the food they wopuld take back the next day because the refund was cash and thats how they paid for their cigarettes. Lots of fraud going on that system. I eventually kicked them out. They were not trying to better themselves even though I had given them every opportunity, they were just trying to take advantage. And by the way they had grown up on welfare. The other thing I'd mention is that they were very wasteful. I always guessed it was because everything had always been given to them. If they had to actually work for this stuff, they would have placed more value on it.

#171531 Nov 8, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your deductible?
Your out-of-pocket?
Your co-pay?
Deductible is $2200
OOP is $6250
Co Pay 40% if I am in the network 60% out of network

Cost $468. 26 a month

Location hidden

#171532 Nov 8, 2013

#171533 Nov 8, 2013
Thats for a cheap silver plan.....
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171534 Nov 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
By posting your delights here, you invite others to read them, and perhaps comment on them, as I did.
I know the workings of an open forum, doofus.
I told you before and I will tell you again. If you take issue with what I choose to find delightful and think it's your business, then I invite you to take your best shot.

You wrote: "The things you find delightful...."
If that unfinished, dangling sentence implying disapproval WAS your best shot, maybe you'd better stick to recruiting trolls.

Location hidden

#171535 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Deductible is $2200
OOP is $6250
Co Pay 40% if I am in the network 60% out of network
Cost $468. 26 a month
Thanks!
Mind sharing you age?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min BenAdam 863,900
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 37 min Halle Berry Sister 2,771
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 42 min andet1987 6,289
Lyrics-name the song or finish the lyrics (Feb '10) 1 hr Tom Pappas 27,083
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 6,379
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr disciple 599,405
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 272,403
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,935
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Great Day of Arma... 612,892
More from around the web