Chris Clearwater

Hollywood, FL

#171299 Nov 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
True. I should have said political prognosticator.
We have a dude here that is running for governor. His word is as worthless as yours ha ha. Today Carlie Crist is proud to be running as a dem. Lol.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#171300 Nov 4, 2013
mrnatural wrote:
ll i have ead some articleson bush
i see them presenting facts which are different from someones opinion
like they say opinions are like assholes in which everyone has one
but facts are facts
if you google G.W. Bush you will read some startling info
dont take my word for it---
read it yourself unless you dont want to hear some truth
an i have 1 questin
if he went after hussein for what he was doing to the kurds why didnt he go after turkey who was doing the exact same thing to the exact same people
----instead he remains friends with them
dont get me wrong i think hes where he deserves to be but in my life right is right and wrong is wrong whether you are my best friend or worst enemy
if calling someone stupid because they dont agree with you is not proof that u are right or wrong
and ive seen people do that
if im wrog show me proof dont just stupid and walk away
makes that person look foolish
i tink what happened on 9/11 is wrong and sikening
but in my mind someone doesnt just wakeup 1 morning and say hey lets blow up the trade center
something happened for that to happen
we may thing what they want is silly but how silly is it when 9/11 happens
i think who is responsible should be brought to justice but lets not act lie them in doing it
I'm still scratching my head over the seemingly comtrolled collapse of Building number 7!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#171301 Nov 4, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still scratching my head over the seemingly comtrolled collapse of Building number 7!
Thats cos it was "pulled" like the twin towers.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#171302 Nov 4, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure a building that size in that space is designed to collapse as it did. If someone was orchestrating that why would they give a chit about the integrity of the collapse. The more damage they could the better, right?

#171303 Nov 4, 2013
9 States will see HC premiums go down. New York is the BIG winner and its not even close. The article didnt say if deductibles will also go down, but I cant believe they will.

The other 41 states will see an average increase to premiums of 41%. Thats an average. Deductibles and copays are also on the rise so thats not the only increase folks are looking at.

Obama said the policies being cancelled are bad policies but they really aren't. I could get a ctastrophic policy for little money for a year AND have a Health Savings Account. That was a good deal for me. Its no longer available.

Now I can get that catostrophic plan and pay out wazoo for it, with HSA to help me out if I ever need to use it.

Does any one know how the subsidies work? I've been trying to find out but cant get any info on it. I'm thinking we'll have to fit the whole bill this year and then find out when we do our 2014 taxes what kind of a subsidy we can recieve for 2014.

That would be another strike against it. All of a sudden folks are going to have to come up with another 3-5 hundred(?) a month. What happens when they cant afford it and have to drop the coverage? Are they gonna get fined on top of it?

I'm hoping they use 2013 tax year so we dont have to go into this thing blind. But it sure doesnt sound that way.

#171304 Nov 4, 2013
Couple of mistakes sorry:

Now I can get that catostrophic plan and pay out the wazoo for it, with NO HSA to help me out if I ever need to use it.

I'm thinking we'll have to pay the whole bill this year and then find out when we do our 2014 taxes what kind of a subsidy we can recieve for 2014.

If anyones interested NY premiums drop an average of 44%, can you believe it? I cant see why anyone would live there. OC actually relaxes their liberal HC laws that much. You would think that would wake some of them up to just how screwed up there politics are, but they'll probably look at it like: see liberalism does work. DOH!!!

Location hidden

#171305 Nov 4, 2013
h3kt0r wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats cos it was "pulled" like the twin towers.
?

Location hidden

#171306 Nov 4, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure a building that size in that space is designed to collapse as it did. If someone was orchestrating that why would they give a chit about the integrity of the collapse. The more damage they could the better, right?
?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#171307 Nov 4, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
?
Architects and demolition experts who've studied the collapse of Tower 7, agree that it was a controlled demolition.

I could link you to a dozen sites where this info is readily available - but you know how to use Google as well as I do.

Or you could ask Bobin for his Popular Mechanics article, if you'd rather have the 'official' line...up to you.
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#171308 Nov 4, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
9 States will see HC premiums go down. New York is the BIG winner and its not even close. The article didnt say if deductibles will also go down, but I cant believe they will.
The other 41 states will see an average increase to premiums of 41%. Thats an average. Deductibles and copays are also on the rise so thats not the only increase folks are looking at.
Obama said the policies being cancelled are bad policies but they really aren't. I could get a ctastrophic policy for little money for a year AND have a Health Savings Account. That was a good deal for me. Its no longer available.
Now I can get that catostrophic plan and pay out wazoo for it, with HSA to help me out if I ever need to use it.
Does any one know how the subsidies work? I've been trying to find out but cant get any info on it. I'm thinking we'll have to fit the whole bill this year and then find out when we do our 2014 taxes what kind of a subsidy we can recieve for 2014.
That would be another strike against it. All of a sudden folks are going to have to come up with another 3-5 hundred(?) a month. What happens when they cant afford it and have to drop the coverage? Are they gonna get fined on top of it?
I'm hoping they use 2013 tax year so we dont have to go into this thing blind. But it sure doesnt sound that way.
Medical savings accounts and flex spending was so cool. You actually had to use your head and think ahead about what your needs might be.
There was something very liberating about it.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#171309 Nov 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, you have a very poor record as a prognosticator.
You're a great Monday morning quarterback, though.
(Thought I'd join your sports metaphor club.)
She never be a Full Back with way see goin about it let alone a quarter back. maybe a naked back?
Bhahhhaaaaaa
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171310 Nov 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, you have a very poor record as a prognosticator.
Ah, yes, I believed Romney would win. I plead guilty of having had no idea there were so many who'd actually vote for the mendacious, inept, buffoon ---> twice.
No worries though.
The feeling of glee I have at present as they realize Obamacare is gonna slap them across the face and pillage their wallets; combined with the inevitable awakening that the Messiah Obama is nothing more than more than a 99 cent politician & chronic liar is making me feel nearly festive! I am not above semi-joy at the discomfort of willfully ignorant and gullible democrats.

And be forewarned. Any lib who bemoans Obamacare in my direction will get a bullhorn recording of my Barry/Hillary special combo:

"NO, YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR INSURANCE PLAN OR YOUR DOCTOR YA STUPID MORON & WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE ANYWAY!"

heh heh heh
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171311 Nov 5, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I've come to the conclusion that Obama is not the sharpest knife in the drawer and he has surrounded himself with people at odds. All of those advisers make up the conglomerate that is his presidency. I picture him every morning getting a call from Valerie Jarret telling him what to do and say and when it gets all screwed up he goes "uh-oh" and then takes all the advice from everyone else to get out of it. If it weren't so pathetic, it might be funny. His supporters are confused and I believe only the most enamored continue to defend him.
I agree. Btw, knowing Benghazi is a top priority for you as it is with millions of thoughtful Americans, you may find this encouraging.

MSNBC Chris Matthews Blasts Obama Administration on Benghazi

"Hardball host Chris Matthews — a staunch pro-Obama defender who famously earned the nickname “Tingles” for remarking on the president’s ability to send shivers down his leg with his speeches — is singing a new tune.

On a broadcast this week, he actually blasted the White House and federal government for failures to save the lives of Americans who were killed in the Sept. 11, 2012, Benghazi, Libya, terrorist attacks. And moreover, he targeted the president with his rant.

“The president is the best security agency, people are sitting in the White House 24-7, there are officers on deck, they are getting an instantaneous report on what’s happening there,” he said, The Blaze reported.“What were they looking at in forms of assets that could have been sent? Where was the U.S. Cavalry, to use an American image. Where were the people that could’ve come or tried to get there within how many hours it took to save the lives of the people still living? Where were they and why weren’t they called to do it?”

Mr. Matthews promised he wouldn’t rest until he received a reply.

“I’m going to ask that question until I get an answer,” he said.

He also called the Benghazi issue a “hot opportunity for the Republicans,” but said he simply wanted the facts, regardless of which political party brought them forward.

Mr. Matthews went on, The Blaze reported:“The questions I have about this are what was the State Department’s role in real-time, not beforehand, but at the time of the attack in defending the lives of their people, especially the U.S. ambassador, who was a friend, a friend of the Secretary of State’s Hillary Clinton? What was their actions, what was the tick-tock? What did they do when they got the warning of the attack?”

He also said that refusing to send in forces to counter the attackers, even hours after the conflict started, because of the belief that the attack was ended, was poor policy.

“If that [was] your brother or father in there, would you say that’s an acceptable response?‘Oh, it’s probably over by now, it’s no good to send anybody.’ Or would you say,‘I don’t care if it’s over or not, I’m going to collect the bodies if nothing else. I’m going to get there and show I cared.’ That’s what I’d do,” Mr. Matthews said.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#171312 Nov 5, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yes, I believed Romney would win. I plead guilty of having had no idea there were so many who'd actually vote for the mendacious, inept, buffoon ---> twice.
No worries though.
The feeling of glee I have at present as they realize Obamacare is gonna slap them across the face and pillage their wallets; combined with the inevitable awakening that the Messiah Obama is nothing more than more than a 99 cent politician & chronic liar is making me feel nearly festive! I am not above semi-joy at the discomfort of willfully ignorant and gullible democrats.
And be forewarned. Any lib who bemoans Obamacare in my direction will get a bullhorn recording of my Barry/Hillary special combo:
"NO, YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR INSURANCE PLAN OR YOUR DOCTOR YA STUPID MORON & WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE ANYWAY!"
heh heh heh
Good one, Lyndi. And millions of us actually wanted what was better for the US (Romney). Who'd'a known there were so many free loaders out there
wanting to lay around the house on unemployment and welfare, rather than
go out and work for a living. Oh that's right! There ARE no jobs, thanks to GW Bush and his "illegal wars". Pfffffffffffft.

And millions more are happy to vote Dem now, because the libs treat illegal aliens like natural citizens.

Five years into this regime, and the king couldn't BUY a good economy.
But at least he's got his signature legacy..."FULL STEAM AHEAD".
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171313 Nov 5, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one, Lyndi. And millions of us actually wanted what was better for the US (Romney). Who'd'a known there were so many free loaders out there
wanting to lay around the house on unemployment and welfare, rather than
go out and work for a living. Oh that's right! There ARE no jobs, thanks to GW Bush and his "illegal wars". Pfffffffffffft.
And millions more are happy to vote Dem now, because the libs treat illegal aliens like natural citizens.
Five years into this regime, and the king couldn't BUY a good economy.
But at least he's got his signature legacy..."FULL STEAM AHEAD".
Romney. The one that got away.
It still stings.

Since: Nov 13

Pretoria, South Africa

#171314 Nov 5, 2013
Welcome the best counselling of women plus the and teens we do offer the best care of women who are having abortion problems and who do want safe abortions we have a very nice team f doctors who will always take care of you.Unprotected sex
I've just had unprotected sex what should I do?
If you have had unprotected sex, or if you think that the form of contraception that you used hasn't worked properly, you could be at risk of pregnancy. After unprotected sex, emergency contraception can help prevent an unwanted pregnancy developing. Emergency contraception comes in the form of a pill or an inter-uterine device (IUD). The emergency contraceptive pill (wrongly known as the “morning after pill”) can be taken up to 3 days after unprotected sex and the emergency contraceptive (IUD) can be fitted up to 5 days after.
Emergency contraception is more effective the quicker you act after unprotected sex. You should only use it in an emergency and not as a regular form of contraception.
http://www.hotfrog.co.za/Companies/Dr-Vitor-A...

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#171315 Nov 5, 2013
VITORKHAN wrote:
Welcome the best counselling of women plus the and teens we do offer the best care of women who are having abortion problems and who do want safe abortions we have a very nice team f doctors who will always take care of you.Unprotected sex
I've just had unprotected sex what should I do?
If you have had unprotected sex, or if you think that the form of contraception that you used hasn't worked properly, you could be at risk of pregnancy. After unprotected sex, emergency contraception can help prevent an unwanted pregnancy developing. Emergency contraception comes in the form of a pill or an inter-uterine device (IUD). The emergency contraceptive pill (wrongly known as the “morning after pill”) can be taken up to 3 days after unprotected sex and the emergency contraceptive (IUD) can be fitted up to 5 days after.
Emergency contraception is more effective the quicker you act after unprotected sex. You should only use it in an emergency and not as a regular form of contraception.
http://www.hotfrog.co.za/Companies/Dr-Vitor-A...
Wrong thread.

Here's the one you want:http://www.topix.com/foru m/news/abortion/T6MLP9E6B0L23I 4E4

You're welcome.
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#171316 Nov 5, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Btw, knowing Benghazi is a top priority for you as it is with millions of thoughtful Americans, you may find this encouraging.
MSNBC Chris Matthews Blasts Obama Administration on Benghazi
"Hardball host Chris Matthews — a staunch pro-Obama defender who famously earned the nickname “Tingles” for remarking on the president’s ability to send shivers down his leg with his speeches — is singing a new tune.
On a broadcast this week, he actually blasted the White House and federal government for failures to save the lives of Americans who were killed in the Sept. 11, 2012, Benghazi, Libya, terrorist attacks. And moreover, he targeted the president with his rant.
“The president is the best security agency, people are sitting in the White House 24-7, there are officers on deck, they are getting an instantaneous report on what’s happening there,” he said, The Blaze reported.“What were they looking at in forms of assets that could have been sent? Where was the U.S. Cavalry, to use an American image. Where were the people that could’ve come or tried to get there within how many hours it took to save the lives of the people still living? Where were they and why weren’t they called to do it?”
Mr. Matthews promised he wouldn’t rest until he received a reply.
“I’m going to ask that question until I get an answer,” he said.
He also called the Benghazi issue a “hot opportunity for the Republicans,” but said he simply wanted the facts, regardless of which political party brought them forward.
Mr. Matthews went on, The Blaze reported:“The questions I have about this are what was the State Department’s role in real-time, not beforehand, but at the time of the attack in defending the lives of their people, especially the U.S. ambassador, who was a friend, a friend of the Secretary of State’s Hillary Clinton? What was their actions, what was the tick-tock? What did they do when they got the warning of the attack?”
He also said that refusing to send in forces to counter the attackers, even hours after the conflict started, because of the belief that the attack was ended, was poor policy.
“If that [was] your brother or father in there, would you say that’s an acceptable response?‘Oh, it’s probably over by now, it’s no good to send anybody.’ Or would you say,‘I don’t care if it’s over or not, I’m going to collect the bodies if nothing else. I’m going to get there and show I cared.’ That’s what I’d do,” Mr. Matthews said.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
Benghazi is important to me, but I fear we will never get to the bottom of it. It is bad enough that they did not protect Americans but when they lied and continue to lie to cover it up, to me, that is the most extreme form of cowardice. Mistakes are made but own up to them.
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#171317 Nov 5, 2013
Just an after thought. Obama for all his "the buck stops here" doesn't own up to much. Now he's saying that "if you like your insurance you can keep it as long as it didn't change." Oh brother.
Lost In Transition

United States

#171318 Nov 5, 2013
lisw wrote:
Just an after thought. Obama for all his "the buck stops here" doesn't own up to much. Now he's saying that "if you like your insurance you can keep it as long as it didn't change." Oh brother.
And he claims that's what he's said all along. What a goof.
That "change" clause is what cost 8 million privately insured people their coverage when their plans couldn't be grandfathered. As big a stink as that raised, nobody is talking about the fact that the same thing is going to happen to employer-provided plans late next year. According to HHS documents, large companies (100 employees +) will see between 34% and 64% of policies cancelled, while small companies (less than 100 employees) will suffer a drop rate of between 49% and 80%. That comes out to between 66 million and 119 million people losing their plans. When REASON magazine ran an article about this a few days ago, the HHS web page covering these numbers was pulled from their web-site. In the name of transparency, I suppose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 774,172
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 5 min 7F141E5E 359
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Anthony MN 559,068
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min lil whispers 604,849
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 23 min Jolly 23,961
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min WasteWater 265,025
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 56 min waaasssuuup 441,759
More from around the web