Bush is a hero

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#171326 Nov 5, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>Any lib who bemoans Obamacare in my direction will get a bullhorn recording of my Barry/Hillary special combo:
"NO, YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR INSURANCE PLAN OR YOUR DOCTOR YA STUPID MORON & WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE ANYWAY!"
heh heh heh
"TAKE MY WORD FOR IT"

Location hidden

#171327 Nov 5, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Architects and demolition experts who've studied the collapse of Tower 7, agree that it was a controlled demolition.
I could link you to a dozen sites where this info is readily available - but you know how to use Google as well as I do.
Or you could ask Bobin for his Popular Mechanics article, if you'd rather have the 'official' line...up to you.
Netflix has a host of documentaries on the subject as well. They all point to it as being an inside job. I was curious as to the "pulled" and the "building designed to collapse" phrases used in the earlier posts.

Seems like a pretty big deal and yet nobody has been able to give the story any legs.

Come to think of it, I shouldn't be surprised.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#171328 Nov 5, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
"TAKE MY WORD FOR IT"
"LET ME BE VERY CLEAR."

Location hidden

#171329 Nov 5, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney. The one that got away.
It still stings.
Just curious here,

What do you think would've happened differently under his watch besides the defeat of the Unaffordable Care act?

I'm guessing the Fed would continue to print money.
Immigration reform virtually unchanged.
Unemployment virtually unchanged.
Tax codes virtually unchanged.
Medicare / Medicaid virtually unchanged.
Public Education virtually unchanged.
Defense budget virtually unchanged.
Foreign policy virtually unchanged.

I know that Romney saw himself as a radical and even had a creative plan concerning recovery which would have taken the country center-right. http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/2...

However, I don't think the plan would have ever left the ground as demonstrated by the current power struggle we are all witnessing.

Maybe another Messiah will come and save us all.

Location hidden

#171330 Nov 5, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi is important to me, but I fear we will never get to the bottom of it. It is bad enough that they did not protect Americans but when they lied and continue to lie to cover it up, to me, that is the most extreme form of cowardice. Mistakes are made but own up to them.
I think we will.

Sucks to be Obama this week!

Location hidden

#171331 Nov 5, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Good bye Obama.
Hellooooooo White House!
Isn't that sweet of you wishing Obama a Good-bye!
http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/15...

Since: Jun 10

Monroe, NY

#171332 Nov 5, 2013
GWB a hero? Ohhhh… give me a pill. Watch the “Wounded Warrior” commercials on TV. Bush created those unfortunate solders and plunged many thousands of family members to a life time of agony, he should have been impeached for the “High Crime” of arrogance.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#171333 Nov 5, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
Netflix has a host of documentaries on the subject as well. They all point to it as being an inside job. I was curious as to the "pulled" and the "building designed to collapse" phrases used in the earlier posts.
Seems like a pretty big deal and yet nobody has been able to give the story any legs.
Come to think of it, I shouldn't be surprised.
I have read countless books concerning the assassination of JFK.
I cannot count the times I finished the book and said to myself...sounds credible. The only problem was the each book had different culprits. The 9/11 conspiracy is no different.
Try this on for size,environmentalists were to blame. The steel structure should have been sprayed with asbestos as was standard practice at the time. Scaremongering convinced the builder to use an inferior and inadequately tested substitute to protect the beams from fire and heat. It failed miserably.Thats why the building collapsed.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#171334 Nov 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
True. I should have said political prognosticator.
Nah, ya should'a jes' kept yer trap shut!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#171335 Nov 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, back to prognostications. There's a gubernatorial election underway in Virginia today. What do you say, Cuccinelli or McAuliffe?
If yer so freakin' well-off, I can't for the life of me understand why you have the need to be such a [email protected]' JERK!

You know very well Mac is heavily favored to win, and led by double digits. And even though Cuccinelli was smeared by Mac, he still managed to narrow the gap. Unfortunately for VA, it won't be enough.

Now go put your turkey suit on so you can strut around for a couple more hours.

Worthless troll!

Location hidden

#171336 Nov 5, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read countless books concerning the assassination of JFK.
I cannot count the times I finished the book and said to myself...sounds credible. The only problem was the each book had different culprits. The 9/11 conspiracy is no different.

Try this on for size,environmentalists were to blame. The steel structure should have been sprayed with asbestos as was standard practice at the time. Scaremongering convinced the builder to use an inferior and inadequately tested substitute to protect the beams from fire and heat. It failed miserably.Thats why the building collapsed.
I appreciate the many and varied perspectives swirling around the collapse of Towers 1 and 2. Could jet fuel generate enough heat to bring both towers to the ground? There is disagreement about that. Why didn't Towers 1 and 2 topple instead of falling in a seemingly controlled free-fall? Who knows. However, the fall of 7 WTC, the topic of earlier posts, is somewhat, if not completely mysterious.

A wiki article states, in part, "7 WTC was damaged by debris when the nearby North Tower of the World Trade Center collapsed. The debris also ignited fires, which continued to burn throughout the afternoon on lower floors of the building." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Ce...

This seems to be the accepted and official explanation.
I, for one, don't believe a word of it seeing as the surrounding buildings were virtually unscathed by the same "debris."

If you have an interest in this, get a hold of a few documentaries on the subject and post back your opinion. I reccomend Netflix as good source.

Location hidden

#171337 Nov 5, 2013
And then there is a matter of temperature -
--
"The debris of WTC 7 was extremely hot for weeks after the collapse of the building. Thermal imaging by NASA showed that the top of the debris pile had a temperature of 730 degrees Celsius five days after the collapse. Deeper, and immediately after the destruction, temperatures were probably considerably higher. Residual temperatures like this cannot be explained by office fires or by an ordinary, gravity-driven collapse. When the potential energy of a building experiencing an ordinary gravitational collapse turns into thermal energy, the result is only a few degrees' average increase in temperature." http://11syyskuu.blogspot.com/2006/02/destruc...
--
Thermal imaging by NASA showed that the top of the debris pile had a temperature of 730 degrees Celsius five days after the collapse.

Hmmmmm,...
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#171338 Nov 5, 2013
So we all topic 9/11, here something u won't find in our CORRUPTED/EVIL Us fAUx- media beholden to Corporatist/govt AGENDAS.

THIS ROCK ALL YOU BOATS! baHAHAHAHAAAA

George W Bush Authorized 9/11 Attacks Says Stanley Hilton - a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R)

http://globalresearch.ca/ , May 23, 2008

"
Bush and his puppets Rice and Cheney and Mueller and Rumsfeld and so forth, Tenet, were all involved not only in aiding and abetting and allowing 9/11 to happen but in actually ordering it to happen. Bush personally ordered it to happen. We have some very incriminating documents as well as eye-witnesses, that Bush personally ordered this event to happen in order to gain political advantage, to pursue a bogus political agenda on behalf of the neocons and their deluded thinking in the Middle East. I also wanted to point out that, just quickly, I went to school with some of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these people personally. And we used to talk about this stuff all of the time. And I did my senior thesis on this very subject - how to turn the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years.

United States

#171339 Nov 5, 2013
Yet Another Congressman Questions 9/11
by Washington's Blog

Former military analyst and famed whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg recently said that the case of a certain 9/11 whistleblower is "far more explosive than the Pentagon Papers". He also said that the government is ordering the media to cover up her allegations about 9/11. And he said that some of the claims concerning government involvement in 9/11 are credible, that "very serious questions have been raised about what they [U.S. government officials] knew beforehand and how much involvement there might have been", that engineering 9/11 would not be humanly or psychologically beyond the scope of the current administration, and that there's enough evidence to justify a new, "hard-hitting" investigation into 9/11 with subpoenas and testimony taken under oath.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#171340 Nov 5, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If yer so freakin' well-off, I can't for the life of me understand why you have the need to be such a [email protected]' JERK!
You know very well Mac is heavily favored to win, and led by double digits. And even though Cuccinelli was smeared by Mac, he still managed to narrow the gap. Unfortunately for VA, it won't be enough.
Now go put your turkey suit on so you can strut around for a couple more hours.
Worthless troll!
Sorry, man, I didn't mean to offend you.

United States

#171341 Nov 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You natural, you have a way to pump up biddy-eyed bad bob, how you do it?

Bahahhahaaa

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#171342 Nov 5, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You natural, you have a way to pump up biddy-eyed bad bob, how you do it?
Bahahhahaaa
bad bob should change his name to irascible bob.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#171343 Nov 5, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
The airsick bag is located in the pocket of the seat in front of you. Maybe you should ask the flight attendant for a couple extra. It's a long, turbulent flight to 2016.
"Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night!"

--Margo Channing, "All About Eve"

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#171344 Nov 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
bad bob should change his name to irascible bob.
He doesn't need to, he doesn't wield that Whack-a-mole 2000 for nothing, y'know.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#171345 Nov 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't offensive "man". More like irritating.

You call this board your "entertainment". So your idea of "entertainment" is to post stale one-liners; old recycled, non-humorous jokes; try to one-up Lyndi, befriend a gibberish parrot, & otherwise act like your typical jackAzz. And you still claim to be a lawyer? Somethin's wrong in Mudville, chopper.

Change my user name? Not bloody likely. I've had the same name on 5 (now 4) different forums since 1998.

Lastly, it looks like Mac is barely ahead in VA. The numbers closed mainly because of yer hero's signature ACA law. Huge mistake to enable this flake into the WH. Ya should'a sent him packin' back to Illinois, and help elect Romney. But whatta you care. Yer already "well off".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kentthetard 675,425
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Bongo 110,022
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr hallucinatingGab 982,187
68 year old man missing from Deens Landing?! 1 hr bugg_85 1
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 1 hr andet1987 69
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 1 hr andet1987 10
I love to show off my hot wife (Jan '12) 4 hr Deewhy 23
More from around the web