Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#171237 Nov 2, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>No we settled for watching them from shore. It was a little cold and we got soaked anyway. One of the best parts was the rainbows that kept forming.
Beautimus,....check yer pictures. One of 'em might be an award winner.
:-D
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#171238 Nov 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you've got, Somali pig? Copy/paste from a crap website?
My God are you dumb.
you real dumb one! If you like Somalia pigs marry one! You dumbest one as most war mongers are "Yes mans!' Bahahahaaaa If you know anything about Corporatism/fascism , no wonder you ignorant about Lincoln speeches!

United States

#171239 Nov 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It figures you'd have trouble understanding the context, ignorant oinker.
Got make you work for it Grunter ! Bahahhaaaaa

United States

#171240 Nov 2, 2013
ABRAHAM LINCOLN
Letters
To Joshua F. Speed, August 24, 1855

Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except Negroes." When the KnowNothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except Negroes and foreigners and Catholics." When it comes to this, I shall prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty - to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#171241 Nov 2, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>i real dumb one! I like Somalia pigs marry one! i dumbest one as most war mongers are wonder i ignorant about Lincoln speeches!
You know nothing of Lincoln or the US, foreign stooge. Why can't you write in proper English?

An NFL Fan

USA

#171242 Nov 2, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
ake no pretense of loving liberty - to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.
So you're attempting to cover your ignorance by copy/pasting again, illiterate slob?

Go figure.

United States

#171243 Nov 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing of Lincoln or the US, foreign stooge. Why can't you write in proper English?
You the real foreigner , NFL the US war monger , the land don't belong to you, you stole it and are genocidal mass murders of native Indians of N.America ; you one should leave!

United States

#171244 Nov 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're attempting to cover your ignorance by copy/pasting again, illiterate slob?
Go figure.
What you have to offer Zippo , most of your posts are Ad Hominems... you most ignorant war monger on here! I posted some as copy/past and some are not! You a grunter pinhead and are undereducated and brainwashed and a "Yes MAn" and A war mongering jarheads ... MWbbababaaa

United States

#171245 Nov 2, 2013
Time to enjoy nice weather !:)

An NFL Fan

USA

#171246 Nov 2, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
'
i the real foreigner , i should leave!
Yeah, foreign pig. You've crapped that one out before. You know absolutely nothing of the US and it shows.

United States

#171247 Nov 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, foreign pig. You've crapped that one out before. You know absolutely nothing of the US and it shows.
Not my post! NFL aka IDIOT, its your name 'IDIOT' You the real foreigner really and yet you know about US and its US PNAC agendas, TLC, American Exceptionalism...,

You NFL a Zionist/neocon war monger in our presence, you the real foreigner !

BAhahahhaaa

An NFL Fan

USA

#171248 Nov 2, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>

it my post!
i are a IDIOT!
i sell my sister for nickles!
i the real foreigner !
BAhahahhaaa
What's the matter, foreign imbecile? Are you having a meltdown?

United States

#171249 Nov 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter, foreign imbecile? Are you having a meltdown?
That not my posts, screen name "IDIOT" is of your making! You the real foreigner NFL, as the land belong to Native Indians of N.America, it not your; you don't deserve our US war mongers , you war mongers/war investors ruined US morally and Financially and Ruined world with you War machines and global macroeconomic warfare! Y

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#171250 Nov 2, 2013
AUIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Whether they are draft dogers or not , they still have to follow the corrupted US imperial directive orders, if don't accept look what happen to JFK, lincoln...
Dick Cheney managed to get five deferments, took part in telling a thousand lies to justify(in his mind) invading Iraq then made $25 million from his stock in Halliburton while 4500 young Americans were dying there. Republicans start wars.....they don't fight in them. Nixon ended the draft and also took the U S off the gold standard. It's a lot easier for some prick to start a war if he knows his own will never even get their ivy league education interrupted.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#171251 Nov 2, 2013
AUIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Lets go back way in history, you not gonna like , as you try hide it from others; the smart not gonna take you word for it; the world is not as stupid as you think! Bahhahahaaaa Did you know that US/UNOCAL had business relationships with Taliban, that is business gone sour because Taliban didn't like US contracts of non negotaible terms and conditions ; So US ensued with perpetual wars against them for their land/Oil pipelines in the 50s and still to this day US waged wars on Taliban.
And what was the reason for Soviet invasion in the late 70s and 80s??? Let me guess, Thermite!!

Since we're wrapping up our invasion of that shit hole Afghanistan(on a large scale anyway) when do you expect to see this pipeline you're whining about, constructed?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#171252 Nov 2, 2013
Angel9999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dick Cheney managed to get five deferments, took part in telling a thousand lies to justify(in his mind) invading Iraq then made $25 million from his stock in Halliburton while 4500 young Americans were dying there. Republicans start wars.....they don't fight in them. Nixon ended the draft and also took the U S off the gold standard. It's a lot easier for some prick to start a war if he knows his own will never even get their ivy league education interrupted.
Was it a republican that started us involvment in vietnam, or ww2?

United States

#171253 Nov 2, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>And what was the reason for Soviet invasion in the late 70s and 80s??? Let me guess, Thermite!!
Since we're wrapping up our invasion of that shit hole Afghanistan(on a large scale anyway) when do you expect to see this pipeline you're whining about, constructed?
Nope! Some American Political Professional career critics on Nations affairs said US fooled Russian into a war with Afghan...
Yes wrapping up Some troops to stay in Afghan, you must be dumb then a rock to beleive pour US will withdraw whole Us troops home after long wars in mid East, serious you mental challenged retard believe everything what our Us leaders in power says. You drink to much koolaid , you lowly grunters arte ignorant... BAbababababaaa
better do the research jarhead supporters !

United States

#171254 Nov 2, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Was it a republican that started us involvment in vietnam, or ww2?
TRY Both!

United States

#171255 Nov 2, 2013
Angel9999 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAY MORE IN damage on both side, the human toll is worst try over million plus...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#171256 Nov 2, 2013
Vietnam was a huge mistake. Stalin met in Yalta with Roosevelt and Churchill after WW2 and Roosevelt was dying. He only lasted a few months after that. Stalin took advantage of both of them and got that 38th parallel agreement signed and that lead to the wars in Korea and Vietnam. Be damn glad Roosevelt won the war because otherwise the Jews would be dead and the rest of us would be goose stepping and speaking German. FDR was the greatest president in the history of this country.....PERIOD!!

Believe it or not I was a Republican for the first 30 years of my adult life. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times....even Reagan once. Republicans used to be a different party. Now they're in the pockets of corporations and the rich. I wouldn't vote for another one of them of I live to 100. Let's see.....I'll be 80 next year so that might not be that far away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min ffj 992,152
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 24 min Chilli J 52,397
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 43 min Holy dr Shrink 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 693,334
I need a name for a song. 1 hr LatinoVargas55 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Holy dr Shrink 446,000
Jake Tapper: I Lied About Trump S Hole Comment 1 hr Frmr Dem Now4Trump 1
More from around the web