Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#171207 Nov 1, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Yesterday. It was my first time to see Niagara Falls. Grand!
Well, that's one more than me!

"Maid of the Mist" boat ride?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#171208 Nov 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I thought this was a humorless thread. But if you like that sort of humor, I have one for you. Am I a lousy, dirty liberal?
So many places you could've learned to lie. However, just 'cos Barry
does it, doesn't make it right.

You been coughin' up attempted humor since shortly after ya elbowed yer way in here.

That last one was ancient, and not even remotely humorous when it first came to light. You desperately need a new keeper, and SOON! Better yet, stay with yer "day job".

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#171209 Nov 1, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So many places you could've learned to lie. However, just 'cos Barry
does it, doesn't make it right.
You been coughin' up attempted humor since shortly after ya elbowed yer way in here.
That last one was ancient, and not even remotely humorous when it first came to light. You desperately need a new keeper, and SOON! Better yet, stay with yer "day job".
Thanks for your concern, big boy.

The "day job" is under control.
Chris Clearwater

United States

#171210 Nov 2, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous! Next thing ya know, they'll try to change "illegal alien" to "undocumented worker". Or some congresswoman from some loony state will find offence with the word "Ma'am". Or Christmas trees will be re-named Holiday trees, or........
Lol.
Chris Clearwater

United States

#171211 Nov 2, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about the VA we gave up on them long ago, but welfare 1996-2012 is what I'm most familiar with. If that was reform it must have been a train wreck during the Reagan years, the bastard!!!
:)
Sad to say wife and I have become very familiar with our VA Baypines for her father. It's a nightmare. In short my fear is this will be most healthcare in the future. I have met angels that work at Baypines but the system itself must have been founded in hell.
Chris Clearwater

United States

#171212 Nov 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no chance of you shutting up...
Keep working at it. Your never ending name calling, smears, and misdirected words are amateur hour.
Chris Clearwater

United States

#171213 Nov 2, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always suspected you were someone who has a photographic memory or close to it anyway.
Ask me a week from now what Obamas approval rating was last week and I wont remember. LOL.
Its just the way it is for me. I think I have explained my weak memory here before. Its why I try to avoid involved debates. I have to reread every post every time I reply to keep my train of thought. Its getting worse as the years go by. I had an incident with CO2 when I was younger and I blame it on that, and the excessive drug use in my youth probably has something to do with it......
More power to you though, your blessed to have a good memory......
I have little to no short term memory. Names are hard for me. On a good note you are still here. Take care.
Chris Clearwater

United States

#171214 Nov 2, 2013
Anyone know the song Morning Dance? Would link it if I could. Lets roll.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#171215 Nov 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:

Good one, kinda tropical.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#171216 Nov 2, 2013
antonyto wrote:
Its nice to see you've overlooked that he lied every step of the way. If he had any truth for the invasion of Iraq don't you think he would have gotten more support from around the world?
wether he was right or wrong he did it illegaly. Or does that matter?
It does matter. Bush was a draft dodger. His family used their influence to force him ahead of 1000 other Texans waiting to get into the TX national guards. He failed a drug test after completing most of his pilot training and never piloted a plane after that. Even after that he did not serve his last 14 months of obligation.

He was the first Texan in the state's history when as governor he requested a new driver's license in order to hide a drunk driving charge.

As president he cut taxes for his oil buddies not once but twice, 2001 and 2003 and that did away with the balanced budget and surpluses he assumed.

He doubled the national debt from $5.7 to nearly $12 trillion. He started two unfunded wars, one totally unnecessary and Halliburton and General Dynamics were happy about that.

He was a C student and a Doofus.
lisw

Delaware, OH

#171217 Nov 2, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's one more than me!
"Maid of the Mist" boat ride?
No we settled for watching them from shore. It was a little cold and we got soaked anyway. One of the best parts was the rainbows that kept forming.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#171218 Nov 2, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Most likely because of overlord KING George Governance had influenced them to radicalized... and it turn they also become UghLOrds! A bhahahaaaa
speaking of lords...

Pakistani Taliban chose on Saturday Khan Said Mehsud alias Sajna as its new leader a day after its former leader Hakimullah Mehsud was killed in a U.S. drone strike in North Waziristan.

The consultative Shura council of the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) was held at an undisclosed location and Sajna was elected after winning a majority of 43 votes out of 60, Pakistani media reported, quoting sources close to the militant group.

But the election of Sajna, who leads Taliban in South Waziristan, has not been confirmed by TTP’s other splinter groups and an official decision would be announced in the coming days, militants sources added.

Sajna reportedly lacks substantial educational and religious credentials, but is he is known to be a hardened warrior among the Taliban with significant experience in fighting in the neighboring Afghanistan.
AUIdiotRACEMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#171219 Nov 2, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>No we settled for watching them from shore. It was a little cold and we got soaked anyway. One of the best parts was the rainbows that kept forming.
Visit House of wax? 1000 islands?4105

United States

#171220 Nov 2, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of lords...
Pakistani Taliban chose on Saturday Khan Said Mehsud alias Sajna as its new leader a day after its former leader Hakimullah Mehsud was killed in a U.S. drone strike in North Waziristan.
The consultative Shura council of the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) was held at an undisclosed location and Sajna was elected after winning a majority of 43 votes out of 60, Pakistani media reported, quoting sources close to the militant group.
But the election of Sajna, who leads Taliban in South Waziristan, has not been confirmed by TTP’s other splinter groups and an official decision would be announced in the coming days, militants sources added.
Sajna reportedly lacks substantial educational and religious credentials, but is he is known to be a hardened warrior among the Taliban with significant experience in fighting in the neighboring Afghanistan.
Lets go back way in history, you not gonna like , as you try hide it from others; the smart not gonna take you word for it; the world is not as stupid as you think! Bahhahahaaaa Did you know that US/UNOCAL had business relationships with Taliban, that is business gone sour because Taliban didn't like US contracts of non negotaible terms and conditions ; So US ensued with perpetual wars against them for their land/Oil pipelines in the 50s and still to this day US waged wars on Taliban.

United States

#171221 Nov 2, 2013
Angel9999 wrote:
<quoted text>
It does matter. Bush was a draft dodger. His family used their influence to force him ahead of 1000 other Texans waiting to get into the TX national guards. He failed a drug test after completing most of his pilot training and never piloted a plane after that. Even after that he did not serve his last 14 months of obligation.
He was the first Texan in the state's history when as governor he requested a new driver's license in order to hide a drunk driving charge.
As president he cut taxes for his oil buddies not once but twice, 2001 and 2003 and that did away with the balanced budget and surpluses he assumed.
He doubled the national debt from $5.7 to nearly $12 trillion. He started two unfunded wars, one totally unnecessary and Halliburton and General Dynamics were happy about that.
He was a C student and a Doofus.
Whether they are draft dogers or not , they still have to follow the corrupted US imperial directive orders, if don't accept look what happen to JFK, lincoln...
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#171222 Nov 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Why you not do the war dance! Bahahahahaaaaaa

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#171223 Nov 2, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>don't accept look what happen to JFK, lincoln...
Tell me all about Lincoln, Somali pig.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#171224 Nov 2, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing they're not reporting is that the Fed is also sinking the monies (profits) they receive on redemptions of existing holdings into the QE bond buying process. If those monies were included with the printed 85 $billion$, July's QE totalled 119 $billion$, August's was 107 $billion$. Haven't seen Sept's yet.
A quarter of a $trillion$ in only two months. Holy cow, that's a big number.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#171225 Nov 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>I have little to no short term memory. Names are hard for me. On a good note you are still here. Take care.
LOL. Ya, I'm not so sure it would have made much difference to me whether I was here or not, but it mattered alot to my grampa..........

Have a good weekend..........
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#171226 Nov 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me all about Lincoln, Somali pig.
U hungry for a Somalian pig, i pay your ticket on e way , if you interested in acquiring a somalia piggys! So you want to see Lincoln log and his Axe! ABhahahaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Bongo 119,058
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min _KENTUCKY 678,980
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 32 min manapua 2,525
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,211
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 2 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 4 hr Wanderer 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr _KENTUCKY 982,137
More from around the web