Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#171062 Oct 31, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Interjecting this post of your to Catcher!
If you have look into more closely there are two different types of patriotism . Seems like catcher got both of you on a bind! time to reASSess for you , seem like you clueless and mentally challenge one Lyndi!
"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from his government."
Thomas Paine

And for your reading comprehension comfort, here it is in Swahili.

"Ni wajibu wa patriot kulinda nchi yake kutoka serikali yake."

Cheers!
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#171063 Oct 31, 2013
Lyndi gonna blow ... she likely mad at me, she gonna be in heat of a moment ,yikes! run for hill? Bahhahahhaaaaaa
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#171064 Oct 31, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
Ponzi schemes ALAWAYS “work pretty well” in the beginning.
If they didn’t, they would collapse on themselves short term.
Not up on UK Economic Policy but here in the good ole’ US of A, do QE1 / QE2 / QE3 / to infinite and beyond, ring any bells?
Even in theory we couldn’t buy our way out of this jamb “WE” have gotten ourselves into.
So, how’s them chickens again?
You tell me.
QE ad infinitum is monetarist policy, not Keynesian.

Your chickens are barking up the wrong tree.

United States

#171065 Oct 31, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas Paine
Cheers!
U not even hot, try again! Comparison and Contrast! Yep you lack critical reasoning skills, try again!:)

ANNnanaaaaa

United States

#171066 Oct 31, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
What good is any idea if it's going to be carried out with "corruption, abuse, profiteering, and fraud"? Knowing these things will occur, is it really the next logical step?
The next logical step, to me, would be for the enablers of this " corruption, abuse, profiteering, and fraud" to be taken clear out of the equation.
Gods of Money
Wall Street and the Death of the American Century
by F. William Engdahl
edition.engdahl, 2009, paperback
p28

The list of American fortunes built on fraud, corruption and bribery of government officials was long. It included the most famous names in America, men who donated money to the nation's museums, endowed its finest universities like Princeton, Yale, Harvard with professorships, or had buildings and sometimes entire universities named after them. In this way, they created the image of philanthropy and "good works" while the reality was quite different.
Chris Clearwater

Chicago, IL

#171067 Oct 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The typical right-wing attack: you're not patriotic; you're not one of us.
Hell, I'm a lot more patriotic than Clearwater.
I'd choose ny country over some god.
I call bs. One of the greatest parts of this nation is the fact we are a melting pot of many cultures, races, faiths and it is our strengths. You talk a good game but are so full of crapolo. So patriotic are you that you vest time into name calling (caveman Cruz) mocking Christians (thank God you don't have kids) to outright lies and smears (ask RR about the lies you've posted about him) You are so patriotic you can't stand an American that has a different world view. What a joke.

United States

#171068 Oct 31, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>I call bs. One of the greatest parts of this nation is the fact we are a melting pot of many cultures, races, faiths and it is our strengths. You talk a good game but are so full of crapolo. So patriotic are you that you vest time into name calling (caveman Cruz) mocking Christians (thank God you don't have kids) to outright lies and smears (ask RR about the lies you've posted about him) You are so patriotic you can't stand an American that has a different world view. What a joke.
Using them as slaves and raping their talents to build a warring Empire, when no longer needed you throw them out, those low skilled immigrants used to as slaves to work in dangerous work and use high skilled force to make war technology... Nice!

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#171069 Oct 31, 2013
“If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet” Proverbs 29:9

Unfortunately, I can't find a Bible verse that addresses what happens when two fools have an argument, and for that reason I choose to stay out of the raging and laughing of Clearwater and Catcher.
Chris Clearwater

Chicago, IL

#171070 Oct 31, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Using them as slaves and raping their talents to build a warring Empire, when no longer needed you throw them out, those low skilled immigrants used to as slaves to work in dangerous work and use high skilled force to make war technology... Nice!
Wtf?

United States

#171071 Oct 31, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Wtf?
whaT YOU clueless
dangerous jobs like asbestous abatement who fooled illegals into applying for this type of job WITH HALF US WAGES AND with little or no health benefits...,as most AMERICANS WHO IN KNOW WOULD RARELY TAKE THESE TYPE OF JOBS...
aND Agriculture jobs, what you know about slave wage job?

United States

#171072 Oct 31, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
“If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet” Proverbs 29:9
Unfortunately, I can't find a Bible verse that addresses what happens when two fools have an argument, and for that reason I choose to stay out of the raging and laughing of Clearwater and Catcher.
Do tell any real wise mans in this world today?

A fool is sometimes not a fool! If you play with a fool you become a real fool , a fool of a fool is real fool for the fool, fool! Confusing is not? ABahahahahahahahaaa

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#171073 Oct 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."
Samuel Johnson
"Ad hominems are Lyndi's most powerful weapon."
Catcher
Worthless troll!

United States

#171074 Oct 31, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
"A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back." Proverbs 26:3

bAHAHHHAAAA

United States

#171075 Oct 31, 2013
"A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush,"

baHAHHAHAAAA

United States

#171076 Oct 31, 2013
In a deal there are two fools: the one who asks too much and the one who asks too little. (Russian Proverb)
Chris Clearwater

Chicago, IL

#171077 Oct 31, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
He's such an a$$. Showing up in Boston & tangling up traffic more with his stupid motorcade on the day of a World Series game.
People were in dual celebration mode and still remembering the loss of those in the Boston marathon bombing- a big day in the city and here comes the ding-dong in chief.
"Hey, it's all about ME!"
No Barry, it isn't ALL about you.
Boston Strong.
Obama doesn't have a clue what yesterday meant to that city. How pathetic is that....
Good point. I saw a show that a Jewish organization in Boston gave a power point presentation to the FBI in 2004 on the radicalization going on at a Boston Mosque. Thankful that no matter how hard people try to hurt us they fail each time.

Since: Sep 10

San Clemente, CA

#171078 Oct 31, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey doofus, in your last post you touted yourself as being more patriotic than Chris and now you're calling yourself a scoundrel.
You really should try exercising that thing bouncing around in your skull once in awhile. It's getting stupid.
Start out slow. Try this.
Suppose you have two blocks of putty shaped in cube form and the edges are 10 cm. How many spheres with a radius of 5 cm can you make with that amount of putty?
You're silly, Missy Putty.

San Clemente, CA

#171079 Oct 31, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas Paine
Cheers!
Ted Cruz and the Teabaggers!!!

San Clemente, CA

#171080 Oct 31, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
"Don't argue with an idiot. S/he will drag you down to his/her level and defeat you with experience."

Anon.?

San Clemente, CA

#171081 Oct 31, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Clearwater laughs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min River Tam 797,297
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min lil whispers 607,268
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min truth 568,697
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min An NFL Fan 267,633
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 47 min AN NFL FAN 120,787
Superbowl Prediction: Patriots 28 Seahawks 26 1 hr not a fan 6
I live with my cousin, we had sex and we loved it. 1 hr Madre68 15
More from around the web