Bush is a hero
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#170790 Oct 24, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>America is consistent with its wars. Of the 33 nations that the US has bombed and/or invaded since 1946 none have ever had a nuclear weapon. Nukes are the only hope any nation has from being invaded by the US. That's one reason Iran needs one.
Yes, try since the inception of nation, I mean as US militaristic Imperialism interventionism - US Manifest Destiny, PNAC Agendas, Hegemony, American Exceptionalism, Neocon Agendas, NEO-malthusian agenda, War-for-profiteering , Leo Struassian Philiosphy and Jocabian precepts... MBwahahahahahahaaaaaa

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#170791 Oct 24, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>I posted,
4. What if the ally is known to be corrupt and to also, from time to time, engage in unacceptable hostility against their own citizens?<quoted text>
America does have some truly questionable allies; Pakistan and Kazakhstan immediately jump to the fore. They also are strategically located to a sh*t load of oil.
Here is a link to an article that highlights some embarrassing U.S. relationships; you’ll have to decide if any are corrupt.
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2011/01...
Interesting reading. I admit freely I'm not up on these things as I should be or as you, WWW, HG and a few others in here obviously are. My "knowledge" comes from street level. But I can tell you as I've said a few times b4 in here. Alliances change. And some I can imagine change often. The best example I've offered is Japan. Once our deadly enemy, now a strong ally.

Pakistan is a mixed ally. You have the pro-western gov't on one side and the terrorist sympathizer military on the other. The US needs the Pakistani gov't to help with terrorism in the region, and to help control their military from
turning over nukes to the bad guys. But it's not likely Islamabad can stop any determined force from taking a couple nuclear warheads, and THAT is one scary
proposition.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#170792 Oct 24, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, try since the inception of nation, I mean as US militaristic Imperialism interventionism - US Manifest Destiny, PNAC Agendas, Hegemony, American Exceptionalism, Neocon Agendas, NEO-malthusian agenda, War-for-profiteering , Leo Struassian Philiosphy and Jocabian precepts... MBwahahahahahahaaaaaa
Deep.

United States

#170793 Oct 24, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Also thinking on your question more, if ANYONE wants to try and stop people from being free its not good. It could be bigotry. When I first posted in topix I think in 07 a poster named wip posted. She said she had seen Christians on the mission field in poor nations withhold food unless people converted. I quested that as any Christian I've met will share the gospel and leave it at that. Again I'm thinking of what nations on this earth compel people to act and believe certain things or be killed. It's not here and I don't think you will find many (any?) in the evil tp that wish to see less freedom for anyone. We do have a potus and some in the admin that have said outright they do wish to limit freedom by words and deeds.
I do say Abrahamic religions corrupted and evil ! Those US Right wing Christian coalition permeates the US military is ruining your Christianity values and principles and ruining world and US with wars , did you know that ?

Bahhahahaahhaaa

United States

#170794 Oct 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Deep.
Make it simple for Simpleton like you to do research! What up grunter ? So miss me, ansd d want me back on The other thread, so you asking for it again and rile me up to take another visit war mongering Stooge! BWAhahahaaaa

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#170795 Oct 24, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I do say Abrahamic religions corrupted and evil ! Those US Right wing Christian coalition permeates the US military is ruining your Christianity values and principles and ruining world and US with wars , did you know that ?
Bahhahahaahhaaa
Geez, finally.

A post I can understand.

An NFL Fan

USA

#170796 Oct 24, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text> I are simple Somalian for Simpleton like me to do research! What up grunter of my mother? I screwed my own sister!!BWAhahahaaaa
Everyone knows all you want to do is 'rile' others, lonely dumb pig.
So what else is new? Your lack of smarts and education are here for all to see, foreigner.

An NFL Fan

USA

#170797 Oct 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, finally.
A post I can understand.
You read gibberish? How novel.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#170798 Oct 24, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>I posted,
3. Are you associating these bad people with Nations / Governments / Extremists?<quoted text>
If I understand this correctly, you are not advocating War on any particular country but rather on a group or groups of people, yes? However, if the country was directly responsible then you would declare War on them.
Which group / groups / countries come to mind? I haven’t heard of any U.S. interest abroad being hijacked or restricted unlawfully or otherwise.
The US went into Iraq because all the intel pointed to Hussein being a threat.[We] found out later that Hussein wasn't the great threat that many around the globe believed. But he was still in violation of UN Resolutions HE agreed to as part of the cease-fire in Gulf War I. Hussein thumbed his nose at the world for nearly 13 years b4 GW Bush finally had enough, and then gave him an additional 48 hours to leave Baghdad. As you know, bolstered by Russia, China, Germany, and Chirac's France, Hussein refused.

The US went into Afghanistan after the people responsible for 9/11/01.

There is a unified war, but it's not against a particular country. It's the Global War on Terror. There are many terrorist groups, some very familiar from the news, and some less known but just as deadly: al Qaeda, Taliban, Hamas, Hezbollah, Abu Sayyef......http://www.nctc.go v/site/groups/

The US has said to other countries, if you harbor, aid, or allow terrorists to set up training camps, you are just as guilty as the terrorists. Some key countries have complied voluntarily, some bad guys were chased out by the US military or coalition forces. Still other countries are sympathetic to the terrorist cause and have allowed them to stay with them. Yemen, Somalia, NW Africa, and several more.

Several western "interests" have been terrorized, from the USS Cole, to the subway bombing in the UK, to the train bombers in Spain, and on and on.

United States

#170799 Oct 24, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
<edited for space>
BTW thanks for taking the time for these responses.
There'll always be contoversy, criticisms and differing opinions, especially on a topic as violent & brutal as war. If you watch the "Prime Ministers Questions" on c-span http://www.c-span.org/Series/Prime-Ministers-... one might think these opposing parties are ready to take up swords and maces at any moment, and go at it.
But I still believe the US to be a noble country, even with the huge mistakes it has made over the years as regards to justification for invasion or war. But there are only so many few countries able to stop a larger bully (for example) from pushing a smaller country around or worse: Iraq-Kuwait, China-Taiwan, NKorea-SKorea, and so on.
Once the bully sees how easy it is, with no opposition, the bully can only be emboldened to keep going until he either gets all he wants OR is stopped by a formidable opponent.
US is biggest world bully and IS a nation(s) does not accept its US binding Agreement and will often result to US militant Stance of A start up war, bully WEAKER nation to agree with US DRACONIAN TERMS AND cONDITIONS , and even divide nations to wars... like Mention in a Previous post about , this just one example : USA /UNOCAL started all our war first with the Taliban who did not accept the US business terms and conditions of allowing US access to AfghAN land...

As US Mistakes not in years but try many decades AND even hundreds years OF MANY WARS US waged worldwide since inception of nation, i mean an US Empire of (fill in with negative term!). Our US helps nations with by selling Arms/weapons to TAIWAN, kuwiat ... not really helping it to seek peace among nations; US mostly interest in sales of Weapon/arms Sales, into US war -for-profiteering schemes , selling to Taiwan... But most time our US demands something more like establish US military bases in region will only make region more unstable... Our US take more from the world than gives back! BWAhahahahaaa

United States

#170800 Oct 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, finally.
A post I can understand.
LOL! Of course you detest Extremist XtainS agendas! ABHAHAHAaa

United States

#170801 Oct 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows all you want to do is 'rile' others, lonely dumb pig.
So what else is new? Your lack of smarts and education are here for all to see, foreigner.
U ones, our US war mongers/investors/supporter of wars rile me up with you nonsensical bashing of other civilians who trying to end wars and educate about what atrocity wars -like war-for=profiteering ... can do to its own nation and world people in it! You war mongering dimwit, ignorant , undereducated, LACKING common sense , and with morals and ethical, lacking empathy for manking, handicap of society... you our US war monger are ignorant lowlife scvms , lowest on plane of humanity... You disgust me War mongering lowlife Stooge! BAhahahaaaaaa

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#170802 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>LOL! Of course you detest Extremist XtainS agendas! ABHAHAHAaa
Just try to read bad bob's latest post.

Bla bla bla.

Gibberish.

He's almost at Clearwater level.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#170803 Oct 24, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for the delay, got a little side-tracked.
Thanks man, apology unnecessary. All ya gotta do is just say something like
"be back later to answer this (these)". But of course no one can force ya to do anything on an anonymous board like this one.

I've enjoyed reading your level-headed exchanges with some of the other posters prior to chatting with me. Nice change-of-pace.

An NFL Fan

USA

#170804 Oct 24, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>US is biggest wk! BWAhahahahaaa
I should not be surprised that every time you post, you're just as incoherent and stupid as the last, Somalian pig.

Are YOU all the US opposition has? Laughable.

United States

#170805 Oct 24, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The US went into Iraq because all the intel pointed to Hussein being a threat.[We] found out later that Hussein wasn't the great threat that many around the globe believed. But he was still in violation of UN Resolutions HE agreed to as part of the cease-fire in Gulf War I. Hussein thumbed his nose at the world for nearly 13 years b4 GW Bush finally had enough, and then gave him an additional 48 hours to leave Baghdad. As you know, bolstered by Russia, China, Germany, and Chirac's France, Hussein refused.
The US went into Afghanistan after the people responsible for 9/11/01.
There is a unified war, but it's not against a particular country. It's the Global War on Terror. There are many terrorist groups, some very familiar from the news, and some less known but just as deadly: al Qaeda, Taliban, Hamas, Hezbollah, Abu Sayyef......http://www.nctc.go v/site/groups/
The US has said to other countries, if you harbor, aid, or allow terrorists to set up training camps, you are just as guilty as the terrorists. Some key countries have complied voluntarily, some bad guys were chased out by the US military or coalition forces. Still other countries are sympathetic to the terrorist cause and have allowed them to stay with them. Yemen, Somalia, NW Africa, and several more.
Several western "interests" have been terrorized, from the USS Cole, to the subway bombing in the UK, to the train bombers in Spain, and on and on.
Interjecting where poster News Flash left ofF!

What about this How you forget to Mention that it's our Insane US that Put Saddam HusSANE (US puppet) in power, why you decide to leave details out, for a reason is that right?

Most educated and in know Africans don't want our US AFRICOM, US military bases out of Africa, WHY IS that?

And Middle East people , the Arab Spring uprising, wanting our US out, why is that?

ecetera

United States

#170806 Oct 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just try to read bad bob's latest post.
Bla bla bla.
Gibberish.
He's almost at Clearwater level.
Yep ignorant and brainwashed by the Establishment...:)

Bwhhahhaaaaa

United States

#170807 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>U ones, our US war mongers/investors/supporter of wars rile me up with you nonsensical bashing of other civilians who trying to end wars and educate about what atrocity wars -like war-for=profiteering ... can do to its own nation and world people in it! You war mongering dimwit, ignorant , undereducated, LACKING common sense , and with morals and ethical, lacking empathy for manking, handicap of society... you our US war monger are ignorant lowlife scvms , lowest on plane of humanity... You disgust me War mongering lowlife Stooge! BAhahahaaaaaa
S/h/b ... and you without /lack off Moral and ethic... You war mongering NFL grunting stooge! A BWhahahaaaa

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#170808 Oct 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, finally.
A post I can understand.
Well DUH! "Birds of a feather........"

United States

#170809 Oct 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I should not be surprised that every time you post, you're just as incoherent and stupid as the last, Somalian pig.
Are YOU all the US opposition has? Laughable.
Not A somalian pig, i see you getting hungry ! Bwhhahahhaaaa Your McCarthyism paranoia once again rearing it ugly head again but this time with new twist! Dude you need to get of the koolaid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 44 min Thinking 92,418
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 667,636
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 979,330
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Qu_innocence 619,214
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 445,564
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr MUQ2 285,972
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 5 hr Joe Fortuna 2,024
More from around the web