UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#170614 Oct 21, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, Revolt was not the correct choice or words in describing the Nazi uprising, I should have been clearer. And you're right again; the invasions were not caused by hunger or high rates of unemployment. The Nazi regime only capitalized on those conditions.
However, those two conditions if addressed, that being hunger and unemployment, would have, imo, altered the course of history. Germany was war-torn and hungry and only became maniacal when its public was physically and mentally threatened with torture and death.
Thank you for the corrections.
Did you know our corrupted/greedy American affluents like Ford, Bush... financed and provided war machines to aid Hitler NAZI germany rise to Power... It all in US Congressional Archives , thanks to Freedom of Info Act!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#170615 Oct 21, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Man doesn't possess what you want except in short spurts.
But, he is capable.

As has been stated here earlier, many times,“Nobody wants War…” but, it seems easier, and more profitable for some than trying to communicate through the differences.

“Thomas Jefferson once said:'Of course the people don't want war. But the people can be brought to the bidding of their leader. All you have to do is tell them they're being attacked and denounce the pacifists for somehow a lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.' I think that was Jefferson. Oh wait. That was Hermann Goering. Shoot."

Location hidden

#170616 Oct 21, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know our corrupted/greedy American affluents like Ford, Bush... financed and provided war machines to aid Hitler NAZI germany rise to Power... It all in US Congressional Archives , thanks to Freedom of Info Act!
Nothing and I mean nothing would surprise me BUT, do you have a link to that?

United States

#170617 Oct 21, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but I already have a joke book, tho it's waaaaay outdated.
NFL is "dogging" Global Idiot because Idiot is an annoying pest that
ruins threads, posts copy & paste spam, repeats the same useless garbage incessantly and won't leave simply by ignoring him, as most would.
So, one can either scroll past troll msgs or try to exterminate the vermin.
He keeps up i give more! BAHAHhahhaaaa

As not all are paste/copy, so to have some thing to talk about, as they are not spam, they don't want to talk about it because controversial ...

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#170618 Oct 21, 2013

United States

#170619 Oct 21, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What a clever retort. The term is "worse", not "worst". ESL class can teach you the difference. This is an English language board not Asian.
<quoted text>
It isn't "English literature" Idiot, it's English language. Your lack of it is annoying like you. Again, this is an English language board.
Go post on a gibberish board.
[We] don't bully ANYONE for a "differing opinion" pest.[We] only go after rodent trolls like you that need to be exterminated.
Good to know [we] can "fool many but not few". Saves a lotta time.
<quoted text>
Already answered this several times, but your lack of English comprehension won't allow you to understand what's being said.
No one WANTS war, peacenik. But the global majority knows that sometimes war is necessary. Your narrow mind can't perceive such a thought. You believe an offensive war is NEVER acceptable. Pfffffffffffft.
Come on Most Soldiers through out history has shown, that Most soldiers of any nation had bully and even mass murdered civilian populations just to protect Kings coffers, in name of greed and power... and soldiers rarely protect masses rights from oppressive forces...

United States

#170620 Oct 21, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
How Bush's Grandfather Helped Hitler's Rise to Power
www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0925-01.htm

How Bush's Grandfather Helped Hitler's Rise to Power Rumors of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades.

United States

#170621 Oct 21, 2013
BELATED Guardian Report: How Bush’s Grandfather Helped Hitler ...
www.constantinereport.com/belated-guardian-re... ...

Books brimming with exhaustive research support revealing Prescott Bush’s financial ties to ... businesses that financed Hitler’s rise to power.... Jr . John

United States

#170622 Oct 21, 2013
former United States Justice Department Nazi war crimes investigator John Loftus, on the Bush family's ties to the Third Reich,(Grandfather Prescott Bush)

American Axis - Ford and Lindbergh, p349

The Bush family fortune that helped put two members of the family in the White House can be traced directly to the Third Reich.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#170623 Oct 21, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, Revolt was not the correct choice or words in describing the Nazi uprising, I should have been clearer. And you're right again; the invasions were not caused by hunger or high rates of unemployment. The Nazi regime only capitalized on those conditions.
However, those two conditions if addressed, that being hunger and unemployment, would have, imo, altered the course of history. Germany was war-torn and hungry and only became maniacal when its public was physically and mentally threatened with torture and death.
Thank you for the corrections.
First of all, the Nazis didn't have anything to do with the German invasion of Belgium and France of 1914.

Second, it's true that all wars are unnecessary, but that only goes so far. World War II was not necessary - but it was the Germans, Japanese and the Italians who decided they wanted other people's stuff. From the standpoint of the U.S. and the UK, it was fight them now or fight them when the chances of beating them were reduced considerably.

I should have mentioned the Afghan war among the ones that were necessary. It's an established fact that an attack on the United States was launched from there, and there is no more necessary war than one of defense.

United States

#170624 Oct 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Did you know Those in corrupted in power, those radicals in US govt believe in NeoMalthusians Castrophe Agendas and theses right wing Xtain coalition of religious warring racists Supermacist nutcases premeates our US military supports these evil agendas .

United States

#170625 Oct 21, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, the Nazis didn't have anything to do with the German invasion of Belgium and France of 1914.
Second, it's true that all wars are unnecessary, but that only goes so far. World War II was not necessary - but it was the Germans, Japanese and the Italians who decided they wanted other people's stuff. From the standpoint of the U.S. and the UK, it was fight them now or fight them when the chances of beating them were reduced considerably.
I should have mentioned the Afghan war among the ones that were necessary. It's an established fact that an attack on the United States was launched from there, and there is no more necessary war than one of defense.
U didn't mention US militaristic US Imperialism agendas and with UNOCAL , had number of business negotiations that gone sour with the ruling class , the Afghan Taliban in early 60s or earlier , who disliked our inflexible and forceful US terms and conditions , as US try to acquired its Afghan land and its oil/pipelines but our US did NOT get what it wanted , so US ensued with war to force them to commit and since them our US is still at war with the Taliban. Any question? BAhhahahaaa

United States

#170626 Oct 21, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm here from time to time. Nice to see you, Xena, it's been a long while!
Oh gosh, Xena, the princess warrior is back! HI! bBAHHAHHAAHAAA

Lafayette IN

#170627 Oct 21, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans did business in Germany.

Prescott Bush was a businessman, and had ties to a bank that did business there.

If I remember correctly, the bank violated some U.S. laws in their German dealings. I believe Bush's ties to the bank became a campaign issue when he ran for the Senate in CT in the early fifties. There was nothing much to it; the Jewish Anti-Defamation League, among others, rejected the notion that he was a Nazi sympathizer.

Poor Prescott seemed to be a target of the tinfoil hat crowd, because there are also theories that he was behind the assassination of JFK.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#170628 Oct 21, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Americans did business in Germany.
Prescott Bush was a businessman, and had ties to a bank that did business there.
If I remember correctly, the bank violated some U.S. laws in their German dealings. I believe Bush's ties to the bank became a campaign issue when he ran for the Senate in CT in the early fifties. There was nothing much to it; the Jewish Anti-Defamation League, among others, rejected the notion that he was a Nazi sympathizer.
Poor Prescott seemed to be a target of the tinfoil hat crowd, because there are also theories that he was behind the assassination of JFK.
There was nothing 'poor' about Prescott Bush...who I'm certain didn't give a flying fornication at a rotund rodent's rear end about public opinion then, and assuredly doesn't now.

Location hidden

#170629 Oct 21, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, the Nazis didn't have anything to do with the German invasion of Belgium and France of 1914.

In both cases, Belgium was in the wrong geographical place at the wrong historical time. However, that’s neither here nor there as concerns America is it?

The last “necessary war” America seemed to fight was listed here as WWII and maybe it was and maybe it wasn’t. Some questions to consider: What was Germany’s threat to America? Was Hitler the “evil mastermind” he has been attributed to? A military genius?
As a lad he was pretty sh*tty at everything. What would have happened if he had broken through the UK? Stalin would have cleaned his die Uhr!

That it, was or wasn’t, is debatable.
Granted, that it [was] will far outweigh the [wasn’ts.]

I could be missing something.

--

Afghanistan as a necessary war?
What has it accomplished?

Location hidden

#170630 Oct 21, 2013
Watch out Big Gay, prepare to be served!

Rick Scarborough invited Peter LaBarbera to address his Tea Party Unity group today, and the two anti-gay activists discussed ways to somehow file a “class action lawsuit” against homosexuality, just like when attorneys general of many states filed a lawsuit against tobacco companies. LaBarbera was also upset that Fox News and other outlets aren’t covering the “wonderful stories of happy men and women who have left the homosexual lifestyle,” explaining that he wished there was an ad “of the kid in high school who was counseled by the official school counselor to just be gay, then he comes down with HIV.”- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/scarbor...

A class-action against homosexuality itself...are there no limits to the stupid, or does it get worse from here?

Stay tuned...

Lafayette IN

#170631 Oct 21, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
In both cases, Belgium was in the wrong geographical place at the wrong historical time. However, that’s neither here nor there as concerns America is it?
The last “necessary war” America seemed to fight was listed here as WWII and maybe it was and maybe it wasn’t. Some questions to consider: What was Germany’s threat to America? Was Hitler the “evil mastermind” he has been attributed to? A military genius?
As a lad he was pretty sh*tty at everything. What would have happened if he had broken through the UK? Stalin would have cleaned his die Uhr!
--
I think it's really doubtful that Stalin could have 'cleaned Hitler's clock' without the U.S. and the UK being in the war. We tied up hundreds of thousands of troops and their equipment on the west coast of Europe, and sucked hundreds of thousands more into the battles in North Africa and Italy even before the invasion of France. Absent the US and UK in the war, those forces would have been available for service on the Russian front - enough to be a game changer.

Belgium has nothing to do with the U.S. entry into either WWI or WWII. In WWI it was the sinking of U.S. ships at sea; for WWII, it was an attack by Japan coupled with a declaration of war on the U.S. by Germany under their treaty with Japan.

As to what kind of threat Germany represented to the U.S., I think Hitler answered that when he declared war; Japan answered that when they attacked us.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#170632 Oct 21, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
--
Putting aside the hundreds of lives and thousands of tons of shipping sunk by Nazi U-boats prior to declaration, Germany's threat to America was Germany declaring war on America.

Would you have had us say, "Ok, take what you want and go"?

I don't believe Hitler was a "military genius", but he was the consummate gambler, bold and aggressive. At least early on, he had an uncanny gift for telling the German people what they wanted as well as assessing how far and fast the opposition could be pushed, and take full advantage thereof.

---

Afghanistan was also unfortunately necessary. Here again, we were attacked, and the identifiable power structure of that attack came from Afghanistan/Pakistan. What was gained? The Taliban were disrupted and decimated, for a time. We are hopefully not naive enough to think that there will not be another Taliban, or Hitler for that matter. You deal with what's in front of you, and work for better.

I agree with the sentiment in your ideal, as I understand it thus far. Inequity, greed, and lust for power create the conditions for war, and we >ought< to be able to do better.

But we haven't yet. On the other hand, the 24-hr news cycle alarms us into thinking that things have never been worse, when by most quantifiable measures, the 2nd half of the 20th century were among the most "peaceful" in modern times.

In strictly relative terms, of course.

Location hidden

#170633 Oct 21, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Wow what had transpired over night while I'm away! I become a celebrity overnight sensation , the aTTENTION FROM YOU is magnanimous overwhelmingly spectacular, amazingly beautiful... as some of u rile me up to give more ! Merci Beaucoup !
http://i241.photobucket.com/al bums/ff139/cybersynaptics/stew ie-barf.gif

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min truth 574,347
hi 22 min Mantu 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Joe fortuna 810,347
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 97,908
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 1 hr viky235 1,909
sex (May '13) 1 hr Country Boy 4 Life 97
gigolo 1 hr vino andriano 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 608,267
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr RADEKT 269,038
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 9 hr Jon 19
More from around the web