Comments
162,881 - 162,900 of 173,285 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

#170575 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Stain is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
I see we're heading into the "just cause a man gave me a blow-job doesn't mean I'm gay" area of this discussion, or the denial stage.....
So, you are a gay rights defender? Yeah, sure ya are, but only as a means to an end in an argument with me.
I ain't buying your act.
I don't care if someone is gay or not, don't care, only care about the content of character of the individual, I love women and don't quite understand the attraction between gay men but I have no problem with it as long as I ain't forced to participate.....if ya know what I'm sayin'.....
"ya love who ya love..who ya love"~John Mayer/Katy Perry, and that's how I see it too.
He said 'partner', you didn't think 'woman', you immediately thought 'gay'. Sorry stain, thinking 'gay' when a man says 'partner' is your cross to bear. Maybe that's why you sleep alone.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#170576 Oct 20, 2013
BTW- Willie, I played a lot of sports and lived among a lot a macho type characters growing up and still work with some, this type of knowledge is second nature to me, it's where the term "bustin yer balls" gets it's meaning, it's basically emasculating someone.

Are you telling me you don't see it?

If not that's fine, I wont waste any more time on trying to "prove it" to you.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#170577 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
BTW- Willie, I played a lot of sports and lived among a lot a macho type characters growing up and more time on trying to "prove it" to you.
Ha! Trying to 'butch up' now, stain? Too late for that.

#170578 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>Notice how NFL jumped headfirst into calling me gay when I took the bait on his "bed partner" comment?
He said 'partner', you're the one that took that to mean 'gay'. Did the ex pick up on those latent tendencies?

#170579 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Stain is Back wrote:
<quoted text>You can't play it much better than bobin, straddling both sides of the argument at once reveals your true motive, you think you can bludgeon me for being gay
I never said there was anything wrong with being gay, do you think there's something wrong with being gay? Did your ex?

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#170580 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
"Petty shot" it is then.....since you can't settle on any other answer with any certainty.
<quoted text>
I told you, NFL fan has taken that route several times before, just not here so you are unaware of it.
Are you so detached from reality that you don't know the sports culture is rife with questioning men's sexuality, gender, and toughness in general as a tactic to get under someones skin?!?!?!?
Well, it works just as easily against them which is the only reason I make those types of comments at all. Notice how NFL jumped headfirst into calling me gay when I took the bait on his "bed partner" comment? He was just itching to go there...
I keep getting the impression that you are naive, but I sense it's more willful than incidental.
Oh, no. I thought I was pretty clear which way I was leaning.

Since you can't (or don't) read - I think little fella describes you quite accurately, and if it needed any conformation this post provided it.

I mean, seriously - sports culture? You're reaching way too far there, chickenhawk.

You got played, big time, and now you're all indignant. What makes your immature whining even more ridiculous (not to mention hypocritical) is you tried the same imply-someone-is-gay thing on another poster right here in this thread.

To add insult to injury, you got played by a guy who stalks an idiot.

That's really sad.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#170581 Oct 20, 2013
BTW- Willie, I played a lot of sports and lived among a lot a macho type characters growing up and still work with some, this type of knowledge is second nature to me, it's where the term "bustin yer balls" gets it's meaning, it's basically emasculating someone.
Are you telling me you don't see it?
If not that's fine, I wont waste any more time on trying to "prove it" to you.
Sports culture has nothing to do with this.

You got played, using a cheap tactic that you yourself have used right here in the thread.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#170582 Oct 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, no. I thought I was pretty clear which way I was leaning.
ad.
Try to degrade me as you will, genius. Your bitterness is is obvious.

Try some warm pablum and a cold rag on your forehead, and remember I'm not one to suffer fools, OK?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#170583 Oct 20, 2013
Hi to all the regular posters.. What happened to all the intelligent posts I used to read on this thread? I remember a crazy poster who called herself "Anomymous" did she come back with her friends? Where's my girls Roberta and Lisz? And no I'm not gay!!

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#170584 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to degrade me as you will, genius. Your bitterness is is obvious.
Try some warm pablum and a cold rag on your forehead, and remember I'm not one to suffer fools, OK?
My bitterness, huh.

Oh, you're so very clever ...
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#170585 Oct 21, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
What happened to all the intelligent posts I used to read on this thread?
They still exist. You just happened by when a handful of straight men were circling each other deciding who had the best bark.

Yellow Star

United States

#170586 Oct 21, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Sports culture has nothing to do with this.
You got played, using a cheap tactic that you yourself have used right here in the thread.

Nfl idiot is right about your politically correct arse, he's played you all day and had you on the hook, DON'T TAKE YOUR FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON ME!

Nfl idiot isn't offended by what I said nor was I at him, it's the rest of you politically correct stuffed shirts, he knows what game he was playing and so did I, guy's do it to each other all the time.

Maybe your experiences are that of a loner and can't understand where I'm coming from.
Yellow Star

United States

#170587 Oct 21, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
They still exist. You just happened by when a handful of straight men were circling each other deciding who had the best bark.
Very perceptive!
Yellow star

Chicago, IL

#170588 Oct 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Trying to 'butch up' now, stain? Too late for that.
You were probably in the stands watching me...ya perv.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#170589 Oct 21, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the same guys who have the nerve to put down Uidiot.

Somebody send me a pm when we're back to discussing serious issues--like Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz.

I'm listed; not a greybox.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#170590 Oct 21, 2013
Yellow Star wrote:
<quoted text>
Very perceptive!
lol- Not really. The behavior is a primal instinct particularly prevalant in the homosapien male species since it's origin. Modern etiquette or learned artificial behavior can interrupt that instinct in order to have peace and keep blood flow to a minimum but unless instinct can be bred out of a species, it will always dominate. Modern man resorts to that instinct when they have to and sometimes they resort to it simply because they feel like it; which is what you men just did for the last 24+-hours.

I've never seen any evidence of gay Cro Magnon but I think it's safe to say the chips would have been stacked against him and he wouldn't have fared well durng the Paleolithic Era.'Coming out' of the closet (or cave) was probably not a good option back then.

Anyway, thanks to all of you for the science demonstration!
I'll name it:
MEN IN THE MOOD TO BE REALLY MALE

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#170591 Oct 21, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Depending on how you define 'necessary' and assuming you are talking about the U.S., I'd say WWII, although a case can be made for the liberation of Kuwait in '91.

Yours?
None of them were "necessary"
ďAll war is a symptom of man's failure as a thinking animal.
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ended: Gulf War I
Ongoing: Afghan, Iraq (though Iraq is 90% ended IINM).
Problem with Afghanistan is that the people are tired of foreigners
on their soil whether it's to help or to harm. So I'm for pulling all combat troops from BOTH Afghan & Iraq, leaving only police & military trainers. And if either country objects to trainers, the US flies out immediately.
*See above.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#170592 Oct 21, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Mid-life crises take a myriad of forms...if you can afford to become Mayor of a seaside resort, why not?
Try everything once.
Phooey!

Here ya go...

"Be you William Munny out of Missouri? Killer of women and children?"

"That's right. I've killed women. I've killed children. I've killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one point. And now I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you done to Ned."

(Said in a tangerine Polo Crew Shirt tucked into a pair of black plain pocket Dockers barely covering a new pair of brown leather top siders, no socks, sporting a fresh haircut!)

Double Phooey!

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#170593 Oct 21, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
None of them were "necessary"
ďAll war is a symptom of man's failure as a thinking animal.<quoted text>
*See above.
I don't disagree with what Steinbeck said in the abstract, but the abstract doesn't always intersect with the real world.

There was no failure on the part of Belgium's thinking that caused the Germans to invade in 1914. There was no failure on the part of Poland's thinking that caused the Germans to invade in 1939.

The examples are admittedly simplistic, but the fact remains that "man's failure as a thinking animal" isn't always on both sides equally.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#170594 Oct 21, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>Phooey!
Here ya go...
"Be you William Munny out of Missouri? Killer of women and children?"
"That's right. I've killed women. I've killed children. I've killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one point. And now I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you done to Ned."
(Said in a tangerine Polo Crew Shirt tucked into a pair of black plain pocket Dockers barely covering a new pair of brown leather top siders, no socks, sporting a fresh haircut!)
Double Phooey!
I thought Morgan Freeman was great in that movie.

And Clint looks good, even covered in pig stuff.

"The Duck, I sez..."
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 min Epiphany2 600,022
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min seriously the ori... 539,244
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Tide with Beach 733,276
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min An NFL Fan 118,015
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr Don 91
Alicia Yarbrough Bippus! (Apr '12) 2 hr Suzie-C 4
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr playful 756
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr religionislies 226,397
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr MUQ1 258,090
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••