|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>

BTW- That wasn't a gay comment, Marv Albert wore ladies panties and said he wasn't gay. It is worth noting he was a NFL Fan.....
LOL! Marv Albert? It's funny to watch you dance, closet queen.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

<quoted text>
NFL fan has implied that I am "gay" in the past and leans on that crutch anytime he has nothing better...
It's a cheap tactic to change the subject questioning someone's "manhood", it's as old and frequent a tactic as declaring victory.
Why do YOU keep calling me a "a little fella"??? Why do you do that? Is it about how tall am I and how much I weigh or is it a petty shot at me?
Now answer that. I answered everything you asked me, Let's see if you can walk the talk.
Actually, I can remember a time in this thread where you did that (imply someone was gay) to someone else. It became quite the to-do because of an overreaction.

Petty shot or accurate description is, I suppose, an individual judgment call - but getting all indignant about an assumed implication you're gay (which you claim doesn't bother you at the same time you're carrying on about it) from someone who stalks an idiot, no less, influences MY judgement on the issue.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Note to NFL and Yellow Star - the truant officer called to remind you to go to bed, as middle school starts very early.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Marv Albert? It's funny to watch you dance, closet queen.
If I were gay I might think you're trying to pick me up..., Your obsession with homosexuality and replying to my every post believing I am gay is kind of a giveaway, your Larry Craig type denials ain't passing muster either.

Wide stance? HAHAHAAAAA!

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
Petty shot or accurate description is, I suppose, an individual judgment call...
"Petty shot" it is then.....since you can't settle on any other answer with any certainty.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
- but getting all indignant about an assumed implication you're gay (which you claim doesn't bother you at the same time you're carrying on about it) from someone who stalks an idiot, no less, influences MY judgement on the issue.
I told you, NFL fan has taken that route several times before, just not here so you are unaware of it.

Are you so detached from reality that you don't know the sports culture is rife with questioning men's sexuality, gender, and toughness in general as a tactic to get under someones skin?!?!?!?

Well, it works just as easily against them which is the only reason I make those types of comments at all. Notice how NFL jumped headfirst into calling me gay when I took the bait on his "bed partner" comment? He was just itching to go there...

I keep getting the impression that you are naive, but I sense it's more willful than incidental.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Note to NFL and Yellow Star - the truant officer called to remind you to go to bed, as middle school starts very early.
Yet the hall monitor. Thanks for the orders, dad.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

<quoted text>
'
'
'If I were gay
You've summed yourself up, creepy dude.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

<quoted text>

Are you so detached from reality that you don't know the sports culture is rife with questioning men's sexuality,
LOL! Am I detecting a rationalization from you, little man?

Your backtracking really is pathetic.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Stain is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
I see we're heading into the "just cause a man gave me a blow-job doesn't mean I'm gay" area of this discussion, or the denial stage.....
So, you are a gay rights defender? Yeah, sure ya are, but only as a means to an end in an argument with me.
I ain't buying your act.
I don't care if someone is gay or not, don't care, only care about the content of character of the individual, I love women and don't quite understand the attraction between gay men but I have no problem with it as long as I ain't forced to participate.....if ya know what I'm sayin'.....
"ya love who ya love..who ya love"~John Mayer/Katy Perry, and that's how I see it too.
He said 'partner', you didn't think 'woman', you immediately thought 'gay'. Sorry stain, thinking 'gay' when a man says 'partner' is your cross to bear. Maybe that's why you sleep alone.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

BTW- Willie, I played a lot of sports and lived among a lot a macho type characters growing up and still work with some, this type of knowledge is second nature to me, it's where the term "bustin yer balls" gets it's meaning, it's basically emasculating someone.

Are you telling me you don't see it?

If not that's fine, I wont waste any more time on trying to "prove it" to you.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

BTW- Willie, I played a lot of sports and lived among a lot a macho type characters growing up and more time on trying to "prove it" to you.
Ha! Trying to 'butch up' now, stain? Too late for that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Notice how NFL jumped headfirst into calling me gay when I took the bait on his "bed partner" comment?
He said 'partner', you're the one that took that to mean 'gay'. Did the ex pick up on those latent tendencies?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Stain is Back wrote:
<quoted text>You can't play it much better than bobin, straddling both sides of the argument at once reveals your true motive, you think you can bludgeon me for being gay
I never said there was anything wrong with being gay, do you think there's something wrong with being gay? Did your ex?

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

<quoted text>
"Petty shot" it is then.....since you can't settle on any other answer with any certainty.
<quoted text>
I told you, NFL fan has taken that route several times before, just not here so you are unaware of it.
Are you so detached from reality that you don't know the sports culture is rife with questioning men's sexuality, gender, and toughness in general as a tactic to get under someones skin?!?!?!?
Well, it works just as easily against them which is the only reason I make those types of comments at all. Notice how NFL jumped headfirst into calling me gay when I took the bait on his "bed partner" comment? He was just itching to go there...
I keep getting the impression that you are naive, but I sense it's more willful than incidental.
Oh, no. I thought I was pretty clear which way I was leaning.

Since you can't (or don't) read - I think little fella describes you quite accurately, and if it needed any conformation this post provided it.

I mean, seriously - sports culture? You're reaching way too far there, chickenhawk.

You got played, big time, and now you're all indignant. What makes your immature whining even more ridiculous (not to mention hypocritical) is you tried the same imply-someone-is-gay thing on another poster right here in this thread.

To add insult to injury, you got played by a guy who stalks an idiot.

That's really sad.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

BTW- Willie, I played a lot of sports and lived among a lot a macho type characters growing up and still work with some, this type of knowledge is second nature to me, it's where the term "bustin yer balls" gets it's meaning, it's basically emasculating someone.
Are you telling me you don't see it?
If not that's fine, I wont waste any more time on trying to "prove it" to you.
Sports culture has nothing to do with this.

You got played, using a cheap tactic that you yourself have used right here in the thread.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, no. I thought I was pretty clear which way I was leaning.
ad.
Try to degrade me as you will, genius. Your bitterness is is obvious.

Try some warm pablum and a cold rag on your forehead, and remember I'm not one to suffer fools, OK?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Hi to all the regular posters.. What happened to all the intelligent posts I used to read on this thread? I remember a crazy poster who called herself "Anomymous" did she come back with her friends? Where's my girls Roberta and Lisz? And no I'm not gay!!

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to degrade me as you will, genius. Your bitterness is is obvious.
Try some warm pablum and a cold rag on your forehead, and remember I'm not one to suffer fools, OK?
My bitterness, huh.

Oh, you're so very clever ...
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

XENA 54 wrote:
What happened to all the intelligent posts I used to read on this thread?
They still exist. You just happened by when a handful of straight men were circling each other deciding who had the best bark.

Yellow Star

Circle Pines, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Sports culture has nothing to do with this.
You got played, using a cheap tactic that you yourself have used right here in the thread.

Nfl idiot is right about your politically correct arse, he's played you all day and had you on the hook, DON'T TAKE YOUR FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON ME!

Nfl idiot isn't offended by what I said nor was I at him, it's the rest of you politically correct stuffed shirts, he knows what game he was playing and so did I, guy's do it to each other all the time.

Maybe your experiences are that of a loner and can't understand where I'm coming from.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 162,881 - 162,900 of171,441
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

487 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Rosa_Winkel 716,375
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min guest 529,920
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 255,677
Teach your children to be LEERY of strangers 4 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Godspeakinginmydreamslol 598,737
UNBELIEVRS: The hypocrites won't be there....wh... 6 min Doctor REALITY 1
There is no way into HEAVEN....except through J... 35 min Doctor REALITY 3
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Lab28 223,141
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••