Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#170583 Oct 20, 2013
Hi to all the regular posters.. What happened to all the intelligent posts I used to read on this thread? I remember a crazy poster who called herself "Anomymous" did she come back with her friends? Where's my girls Roberta and Lisz? And no I'm not gay!!

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#170584 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to degrade me as you will, genius. Your bitterness is is obvious.
Try some warm pablum and a cold rag on your forehead, and remember I'm not one to suffer fools, OK?
My bitterness, huh.

Oh, you're so very clever ...
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#170585 Oct 21, 2013
XENA 54 wrote:
What happened to all the intelligent posts I used to read on this thread?
They still exist. You just happened by when a handful of straight men were circling each other deciding who had the best bark.

Yellow Star

United States

#170586 Oct 21, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Sports culture has nothing to do with this.
You got played, using a cheap tactic that you yourself have used right here in the thread.

Nfl idiot is right about your politically correct arse, he's played you all day and had you on the hook, DON'T TAKE YOUR FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON ME!

Nfl idiot isn't offended by what I said nor was I at him, it's the rest of you politically correct stuffed shirts, he knows what game he was playing and so did I, guy's do it to each other all the time.

Maybe your experiences are that of a loner and can't understand where I'm coming from.
Yellow Star

United States

#170587 Oct 21, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
They still exist. You just happened by when a handful of straight men were circling each other deciding who had the best bark.
Very perceptive!
Yellow star

Chicago, IL

#170588 Oct 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Trying to 'butch up' now, stain? Too late for that.
You were probably in the stands watching me...ya perv.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#170589 Oct 21, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the same guys who have the nerve to put down Uidiot.

Somebody send me a pm when we're back to discussing serious issues--like Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz.

I'm listed; not a greybox.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#170590 Oct 21, 2013
Yellow Star wrote:
<quoted text>
Very perceptive!
lol- Not really. The behavior is a primal instinct particularly prevalant in the homosapien male species since it's origin. Modern etiquette or learned artificial behavior can interrupt that instinct in order to have peace and keep blood flow to a minimum but unless instinct can be bred out of a species, it will always dominate. Modern man resorts to that instinct when they have to and sometimes they resort to it simply because they feel like it; which is what you men just did for the last 24+-hours.

I've never seen any evidence of gay Cro Magnon but I think it's safe to say the chips would have been stacked against him and he wouldn't have fared well durng the Paleolithic Era.'Coming out' of the closet (or cave) was probably not a good option back then.

Anyway, thanks to all of you for the science demonstration!
I'll name it:
MEN IN THE MOOD TO BE REALLY MALE

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#170591 Oct 21, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Depending on how you define 'necessary' and assuming you are talking about the U.S., I'd say WWII, although a case can be made for the liberation of Kuwait in '91.

Yours?
None of them were "necessary"
ďAll war is a symptom of man's failure as a thinking animal.
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ended: Gulf War I
Ongoing: Afghan, Iraq (though Iraq is 90% ended IINM).
Problem with Afghanistan is that the people are tired of foreigners
on their soil whether it's to help or to harm. So I'm for pulling all combat troops from BOTH Afghan & Iraq, leaving only police & military trainers. And if either country objects to trainers, the US flies out immediately.
*See above.

Location hidden

#170592 Oct 21, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Mid-life crises take a myriad of forms...if you can afford to become Mayor of a seaside resort, why not?
Try everything once.
Phooey!

Here ya go...

"Be you William Munny out of Missouri? Killer of women and children?"

"That's right. I've killed women. I've killed children. I've killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one point. And now I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you done to Ned."

(Said in a tangerine Polo Crew Shirt tucked into a pair of black plain pocket Dockers barely covering a new pair of brown leather top siders, no socks, sporting a fresh haircut!)

Double Phooey!

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#170593 Oct 21, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
None of them were "necessary"
ďAll war is a symptom of man's failure as a thinking animal.<quoted text>
*See above.
I don't disagree with what Steinbeck said in the abstract, but the abstract doesn't always intersect with the real world.

There was no failure on the part of Belgium's thinking that caused the Germans to invade in 1914. There was no failure on the part of Poland's thinking that caused the Germans to invade in 1939.

The examples are admittedly simplistic, but the fact remains that "man's failure as a thinking animal" isn't always on both sides equally.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#170594 Oct 21, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>Phooey!
Here ya go...
"Be you William Munny out of Missouri? Killer of women and children?"
"That's right. I've killed women. I've killed children. I've killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one point. And now I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you done to Ned."
(Said in a tangerine Polo Crew Shirt tucked into a pair of black plain pocket Dockers barely covering a new pair of brown leather top siders, no socks, sporting a fresh haircut!)
Double Phooey!
I thought Morgan Freeman was great in that movie.

And Clint looks good, even covered in pig stuff.

"The Duck, I sez..."
:)

Location hidden

#170595 Oct 21, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
For as long as they represent moderate America, I suppose.
Moderate America has been fractured for quite some time. Stands to reason that is why "it's" party is as well. Every waking day the things you hold close to your heart are being eroded by "immoderate" America.

You'll go down a loser.
Granted, you'll go down fighting, but still a loser.

Say it isn't so Joe!

Location hidden

#170596 Oct 21, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't disagree with what Steinbeck said in the abstract, but the abstract doesn't always intersect with the real world.
There was no failure on the part of Belgium's thinking that caused the Germans to invade in 1914. There was no failure on the part of Poland's thinking that caused the Germans to invade in 1939.
The examples are admittedly simplistic, but the fact remains that "man's failure as a thinking animal" isn't always on both sides equally.
People fight when they're hungry.
People fight when they have no work.
Nothing abstract about that.

Share the food, the work will create itself.
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#170597 Oct 21, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ended: Gulf War I
Ongoing: Afghan, Iraq (though Iraq is 90% ended IINM).
Problem with Afghanistan is that the people are tired of foreigners
on their soil whether it's to help or to harm. So I'm for pulling all combat troops from BOTH Afghan & Iraq, leaving only police & military trainers. And if either country objects to trainers, the US flies out immediately.
LOL! Some of US Military will be staying put to protect the stolen bloody Oil infrastructureS, after all this hard work our US will not FULLY withdraw from the Mid East...unless we all present with alternatives. Our corrupted US media not gonna tell U everything but instead present lies BY telling the public full withdraw of whole US troop is on the way . BUTt, INSTEAD leave enough US troops behind so won't lose control of lands and resources stolen from other nations, and put a dictatorial US puppet in place to control its police force... that is beholden to greedy US interests. As most of you Simpleton War mongering grunters still ignorant and believe in corrupted US media/govt is telling the truth this time... Ignorant is bliss for you Simpleton war mongers supporters. You can fool many most of time but not few, fool to many people ; they start questioning and Us is becoming a Police State because many no longer believe what our corrupted in Power is saying... Bqahhahaahaaa

Why so much Illegal Immigrant come to US and hows is related to above somewaht? Let work you little grunting homoErectus fecal brain matter,! BWhahahahahaaa have some more hiney melons!

United States

#170598 Oct 21, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
lol- Not really. The behavior is a primal instinct particularly prevalant in the homosapien male species since it's origin. Modern etiquette or learned artificial behavior can interrupt that instinct in order to have peace and keep blood flow to a minimum but unless instinct can be bred out of a species, it will always dominate. Modern man resorts to that instinct when they have to and sometimes they resort to it simply because they feel like it; which is what you men just did for the last 24+-hours.
I've never seen any evidence of gay Cro Magnon but I think it's safe to say the chips would have been stacked against him and he wouldn't have fared well durng the Paleolithic Era.'Coming out' of the closet (or cave) was probably not a good option back then.
Anyway, thanks to all of you for the science demonstration!
I'll name it:
MEN IN THE MOOD TO BE REALLY MALE
Don't you just love the many Metrsexual males, become more prevalent , inseminating into Modern society and into your lives?

Location hidden

#170599 Oct 21, 2013
Additional clarification below on your post -
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't disagree with what Steinbeck said in the abstract, but the abstract doesn't always intersect with the real world.

*See German history and the reason for initial revolt.

Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#170600 Oct 21, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
People fight when they want more than there share and people fight back when their share is being threatened. People fight for an endless number of reasons.
If you're looking for constant rational civility, you'll not find it among humans. Look to the animal kingdom "beneath" us for that.
Man doesn't possess what you want except in short spurts.

United States

#170601 Oct 21, 2013
Wow what had transpired over night while I'm away! I become a celebrity overnight sensation , the aTTENTION FROM YOU is magnanimous overwhelmingly spectacular, amazingly beautiful... as some of u rile me up to give more ! Merci Beaucoup !

United States

#170602 Oct 21, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Winner(S) are and who really benefits from all this evil wars?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 830,300
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 585,768
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min Truth 3,935
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min Student 40,218
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 22 min Classic 2,312
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 28 min Chess Jurist 442,972
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 29 min Toby 99,254
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr dr Shrink 611,943
More from around the web