“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#170543 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as asinine conversations go, everyday is groundhog day on the "bush is a hero" thread.
Go somewhere else.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#170544 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again, management!
You worn 'paint drying' allegory refers to tedium, NOT lack of humour, but I'll consider the source.
Also it's unintentionally funny you've used the 3x5 gag several times. Is that one supposed to be a running gag, dad?
There was nothing unintentional about my use of a descriptor for tedium to refer to what you find amusing, or in my repetitive use of the 3x5 card gag.

You can repeat yourself until you're blue in your fingertips, but I'm no more trying to manage the thread than you are when you and your idiot muse do your little dance.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#170545 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Idiot is giving you a run for your money.....HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
Riiiiiight. Idiot's a genius. But hey, if it amuses you, it makes everything worth it.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#170546 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Well I never mentioned anything about having a partner.....which you happened to be SO confident about, funny huh????
<quoted text>
I think you more than noted it, you're tongue-tied just thinking about it. Hey, there is a game on right now, go get your groove on kid..... HAHAHAHAAAAA!
I've just discovered that it's fun to watch you flounder, closet case. Very entertaining.

USA

#170547 Oct 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>There was nothing unintentional about my use of a descriptor for tedium to refer to what you find amusing, or in my repetitive use of the 3x5 card gag.
Continue convincing yourself, dad. I'll just stand by and have a laugh, OK?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#170548 Oct 20, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when does 'partner' mean gay?
<quoted text>
That, I can understand. My only confusion is why it took her so long to dump your sorry azz.
I see we're heading into the "just cause a man gave me a blow-job doesn't mean I'm gay" area of this discussion, or the denial stage.....

So, you are a gay rights defender? Yeah, sure ya are, but only as a means to an end in an argument with me.

I ain't buying your act.

I don't care if someone is gay or not, don't care, only care about the content of character of the individual, I love women and don't quite understand the attraction between gay men but I have no problem with it as long as I ain't forced to participate.....if ya know what I'm sayin'.....

"ya love who ya love..who ya love"~John Mayer/Katy Perry, and that's how I see it too.

USA

#170549 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I see we're heading into the "just cause a man gave me a blow-job d to participate.....if ya know what I'm sayin'.....
"ya love who ya love..who ya love"~John Mayer/Katy Perry, and that's how I see it too.
It seems your over-explanations are mired in some sort of guilt. Isn't there another forum for your brand of angst?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#170550 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've just discovered that it's fun to watch you flounder, closet case. Very entertaining.
Talk about a closet case, men in tights and now me, your interest in men-watching just keeps growing.

USA

#170551 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Talk about a closet case, men in tights and now me, your interest in men-watching just keeps growing.
Men in tights? It's lame you'd attempt to unleash your odd fantasies upon someone else.

Is it difficult dealing with your ambiguous sexuality on a public forum,'Star Seed'?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#170552 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems your over-explanations are mired in some sort of guilt. Isn't there another forum for your brand of angst?
Bobin is a conservative, and it is always entertaining to watch a conservative feign support for social tolerance and gay rights to gain a differential advantage in relevant conversation, they ALWAYS over-compensate......and before you know it they are making YOU out to be the intolerant one.

Nothing new there.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#170553 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Men in tights?
YUP!!!!! And you can't get enough of it, check your moniker.
An NFL Fan wrote:
It's lame you'd attempt to unleash your odd fantasies upon someone else.
Is it difficult dealing with your ambiguous sexuality on a public forum,'Star Seed'?
Now you're just projecting.....

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#170554 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I see we're heading into the "just cause a man gave me a blow-job doesn't mean I'm gay" area of this discussion, or the denial stage.....
So, you are a gay rights defender? Yeah, sure ya are, but only as a means to an end in an argument with me.
I ain't buying your act.
I don't care if someone is gay or not, don't care, only care about the content of character of the individual, I love women and don't quite understand the attraction between gay men but I have no problem with it as long as I ain't forced to participate.....if ya know what I'm sayin'.....
one of the definitions of partner is "a spouse"

You're the one who introduced gay into the conversation.

Why did you do that?

USA

#170555 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Bobin is a conservative, and it is always entertaining to watch a u know it they are making YOU out to be the intolerant one.
Nothing new there.
Now you're carrying a placard for tolerance and gay rights? You may be right that there's 'nothing new here'. Face that fact that it's a cheap dodge considering you've just outed your small self,'Star Seed'.

Not to worry, I don't care of your muddled preferences, but you seem to be very agitated about the subject.

You may now put to rest your visions of men in tights, OK?

USA

#170556 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
YUP!!!!! And you can't get enough of it, check your moniker.
<quoted text>
Now you're just projecting.....
Ohhhh... You think that being a sports fan is tantamount to gayness.

Thanks for the further unintentional admission, but really, it's no longer necessary. The damage to your self image has already been done.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#170557 Oct 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiight. Idiot's a genius. But hey, if it amuses you, it makes everything worth it.
I have been sick all weekend but you stooges have entertained me, especially today.

PS- I don't take my self as seriously as you all think so don't be offended by that comment. It's just as willie's avatar reads, "we're all bozos on the bus"....or at least it once did. Not one of us is really much better than the other tho we have a hard time seeing that reality and so we squabble and fight over our misperceptions and misunderstandings.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#170558 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're carrying a placard for tolerance and gay rights? You may be right that there's 'nothing new here'. Face that fact that it's a cheap dodge considering you've just outed your small self,'Star Seed'.
Well here I am coming out of the closet,....I'm straight, I love the ladies!

Sorry I led you on NFL Fan, your secret is safe here on topix.
An NFL Fan wrote:
Not to worry, I don't care of your muddled preferences, but you seem to be very agitated about the subject.
You may now put to rest your visions of men in tights, OK?
Agitated? Your posts are getting longer and longer in duration and more frequent in timing, I sense YOU are getting agitated.

USA

#170559 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I have been sick all weekend but you stooges have entertained me, at least it once did..
I agree that you're sick,'Star Seed'. Now run away while emitting a high pitched scream.

USA

#170560 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Well here I am coming out of the closet,....I'm straight, I love the ladies!
Aw. More pathetic defense of that which frightens you. The loud affirmation to the ladies was a nice, albeit ineffective touch.

Really? Men in tights?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#170561 Oct 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>one of the definitions of partner is "a spouse"
You're the one who introduced gay into the conversation.
Why did you do that?
NFL fan has implied that I am "gay" in the past and leans on that crutch anytime he has nothing better...

It's a cheap tactic to change the subject questioning someone's "manhood", it's as old and frequent a tactic as declaring victory.

Why do YOU keep calling me a "a little fella"??? Why do you do that? Is it about how tall am I and how much I weigh or is it a petty shot at me?

Now answer that. I answered everything you asked me, Let's see if you can walk the talk.

USA

#170562 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>

a little fella"??? Why do you do that? Is it about how tall am I and how much I weigh or is it a petty shot at me?
No. I never called you a 'little fella' and YOU brought up the highly defensive gay thing,'Star Seed'.

It's both hilarious and pathetic you're now trying to change your own subject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maslak Samsung Maslak Levent Samsung (O2I2) 299... 3 min sansungrete 1
Chris Bosh: The Forsaken One 4 min Doctor REALITY 1
Moses never existed 4 min KiMare 813
SAMSUNG Beyaz Esya Servis TARABYA O2I2 299 I5 ... 15 min sansungrete 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min Johnny 4,866
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min guest 560,336
Will the False Prophet come from the Vatican??? 19 min pusherman_ 4
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr truth 777,751
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr mike 605,303
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 265,403
More from around the web