“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#170470 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW- Are you just reading posts from that thread or posting?.....cause I ain't seen no bad bob posts over there and I flipped back about ten pages or more.....but maybe that wasn't far enough for you.
If you are posting there, who are you posting as?
Went looking for Global Idiot and found you too. Posted in there long
time ago (same name for all boards), but Deng is intolerable (IMO).

The Brit is a school dropout, can't write English, and the Fin is only able to print anti-American drivel.

It's the Idiot's fav thread, where he can go post his 3rd grade insults.
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#170471 Oct 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>a
The Brit is a school dropout, can't write English, and the Fin is only able to print anti-American drivel.
An you have a brain of Homoerectus grunting jarhead worst than a third grader! bwhahahahahaa

Tell me Bad Bob Aka An NFL Fan, you both are into English literature, a coincidence, not so! caught you, for the posters on here here to know on how you bully other civilians posters for differing in opinions, you can fool many but not few, as you US mercanaries are supporters of illegalbad wars and war-for-profiteering ... are lowest of low on plane of Humanity . Why you love to support illegal /bad US overseas wars ?

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#170472 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
It is obvious to the thinking man that is a question for bobin to answer, not me.
If you thought you were gonna trip me up with that question, the you were outmaneuvered once again by a childish petulant little fella.
You think that was an attempt to trip you up?

Childish PARANOID petulant little fella.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#170473 Oct 20, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me Bad Bob Aka An NFL Fan, you both are into English literature, war-for-profiteering ... are lowest of low on plane of Humanity . Why you love to support illegal /bad US overseas wars ?
You're disabled from a severe head wound, aren't you, Somalian idiot?
Is that why you can't write in clear English?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#170474 Oct 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The Brit is a school dropout, can't write English, and the Fin is only able to print anti-American drivel..
alright, got it.
bad bob wrote:
He's not the only one over there posting third grade insults, it seems to be a fair fight if ya know what I'm sayin'.....they match up pretty well.....HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#170475 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
It is obvious to the thinking man that is a question for bobin to answer, not me.
If you thought you were gonna trip me up with that question, the you were outmaneuvered once again by a childish petulant little fella.
[We've] gone over this b4 but it bears reposting (IMO).

This thread is like a coffee shop chat room, and in spite of its original title, has moved on to Obama and current events.

There is also numerous off-topic msgs, which can be acceptable until they get to be prolonged arguments. Those are better suited for the
appropriate thread(s).

[We] have "sometime posters" like you pop in on occasion, but Mary (Pernrider) is about the only one who can keep up with what's been going on, and usually knows exactly what she's "talking" about. You don't.
You may have the intelect, but because of your employment priorities, you lack the threads "experience" to stay knowledgable enough to know
who's credible and who's not.

[We] also have some annoying trolls, like the peacenik, Global Idiot, that's been spewing the same fractured English gibberish for about 5 years. He was advised years ago to take ESL classes in order to improve
his life outside, and post cognizant msgs in here. But like many
foolish immigrants, he's too lazy.

There's more, but I have no desire to print it if you'd just rather pass it off as folderol.

United States

#170476 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're disabled from a severe head wound, aren't you, Somalian idiot?
Is that why you can't write in clear English?
Not a Somalian ! You just paranoid! No head injury, i see you have brain of war mongering Homoerectus barbarian and no wonder you lack/without logical thoughs not have critical reasoning skills , you another mentAL RETARD JARHEAD! abBNABABABAA!

United States

#170477 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
alright, got it.
<quoted text>
He's not the only one over there posting third grade insults, it seems to be a fair fight if ya know what I'm sayin'.....they match up pretty well.....HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
IF the bunch of jarhead bullies didn't start with third grade insults first, i would not have returned what he demanded ! ABhahahaaa

USA

#170478 Oct 20, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
I AM a Somalian ! i just paranoid! i another mentAL RETARD JARHEAD! abBNABABABAA!
No head injury? Then what is your excuse for the severe mental deficiency, Somalian creep?

United States

#170479 Oct 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is like a coffee shop chat room, and in spite of its original title, has moved on to Obama and current events.
There is also numerous off-topic msgs, which can be acceptable until they get to be prolonged arguments. Those are better suited for the
appropriate thread(s).
[We] have "sometime posters" like you pop in on occasion, but Mary (Pernrider) is about the only one who can keep up with what's been going on, and usually knows exactly what she's "talking" about. You don't.
You may have the intelect, but because of your employment priorities, you lack the threads "experience" to stay knowledgable enough to know
[We] also have some annoying trolls, like the peacenik, Global Idiot, that's been spewing the same fractured English gibberish for about 5 years. He was advised years ago to take ESL classes in order to improve
There's more, but I have no desire to print it if you'd just rather pass it off as folderol.
Psst on other threads some have no problem and understand me, even some of intellectual /educated ones understand me and agreed with what i'm saying , you war mongering Global moron! BAhahhahaaa

United States

#170480 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No head injury? Then what is your excuse for the severe mental deficiency, Somalian creep?
But you do have damaged and brainwashed brain of Yes man! Not a Somalian! You really mentally retarded and much more!

United States

#170481 Oct 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
appropriate thread(s).
Like you, on these thread 24 hour a day /7 days a week --- 364 days a year,aM i right? NOT! You BSh1tter jarhead also!

USA

#170483 Oct 20, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>But i do have damaged and brainwashed brain of Yes man!
'
'i am a proud a Somalian! i really mentally retarded and much more!
You've been laughed at for years because of your semi-literate blather, Somali freak.

How do you feel about that, and what do you do for a living?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#170484 Oct 20, 2013
GlobalIdiot wrote:
<quoted text>
An you have a brain of Homoerectus grunting jarhead worst than a third grader!
What a clever retort. The term is "worse", not "worst". ESL class can teach you the difference. This is an English language board not Asian.
GlobalIdiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me Bad Bob Aka An NFL Fan, you both are into English literature, a coincidence, not so! caught you, for the posters on here here to know on how you bully other civilians posters for differing in opinions, you can fool many but not few, as you US mercanaries are supporters of illegalbad wars and war-for-profiteering ... are lowest of low on plane of Humanity.
It isn't "English literature" Idiot, it's English language. Your lack of it is annoying like you. Again, this is an English language board.
Go post on a gibberish board.

[We] don't bully ANYONE for a "differing opinion" pest.[We] only go after rodent trolls like you that need to be exterminated.

Good to know [we] can "fool many but not few". Saves a lotta time.
GlobalIdiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you love to support illegal /bad US overseas wars?
Already answered this several times, but your lack of English comprehension won't allow you to understand what's being said.

No one WANTS war, peacenik. But the global majority knows that sometimes war is necessary. Your narrow mind can't perceive such a thought. You believe an offensive war is NEVER acceptable. Pfffffffffffft.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#170485 Oct 20, 2013
You realize your reply is unrelated to the post you replied too.....I hope.

PS-Funny how some people are quick to jump on other people for what they are themselves are just as guilty of doing.
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
appropriate thread(s).

United States

#170486 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been laughed at for years because of your semi-literate blather, Somali freak.
How do you feel about that, and what do you do for a living?
Look war mongering fool, not a somalian ! Some of agreed and some don't with what i have to say! BWhahahhhaaaa have a hiney melon MTF!

American Former GI Tommy Bridges

It was a useless war, as every war is.... How gaddamn foolish it is, the war. They's no war in the world that's worth fighting for, I don't care where it is. They can't tell me any different. Money, money is the thing that causes it all. I wouldn't be a bit surprised that the people that start wars and promote 'em are the men that make the money, make the ammunition, make the clothing and so forth. Just think of the poor kids that are starvin' to death in Asia and so forth that could be fed with how much you make one big shell out of.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#170487 Oct 20, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Psst on other threads some have no problem and understand me, even some of intellectual /educated ones understand me and agreed with what i'm saying , you war mongering Global moron! BAhahhahaaa
Post the LINKS to these so-called "other threads", let's go see.

I mean, unless you're scared. Wouldn't wanna upset a peacenik.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#170488 Oct 20, 2013
You realize your reply is unrelated to the post you replied too.....I hope.
PS-Funny how some people are quick to jump on other people for what they are themselves are just as guilty of doing.
<quoted text>
Quite so. It was merely opportunistic.

Please expand last part.

United States

#170489 Oct 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What a clever retort. The term is "worse", not "worst". ESL class can teach you the difference. This is an English language board not Asian.
<quoted text>
It isn't "English literature" Idiot, it's English language. Your lack of it is annoying like you. Again, this is an English language board.
Go post on a gibberish board.
[We] don't bully ANYONE for a "differing opinion" pest.[We] only go after rodent trolls like you that need to be exterminated.
Good to know [we] can "fool many but not few". Saves a lotta time.
<quoted text>
Already answered this several times, but your lack of English comprehension won't allow you to understand what's being said.
No one WANTS war, peacenik. But the global majority knows that sometimes war is necessary. Your narrow mind can't perceive such a thought. You believe an offensive war is NEVER acceptable. Pfffffffffffft.
What a Waste of your time , as your posts are of no value, posting are mostly Ad Feminim and BS, you are an ignorant war mongering jarhead , and Spelling NAZI! abbababaabbaaaa

United States

#170490 Oct 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Post the LINKS to these so-called "other threads", let's go see.
I mean, unless you're scared. Wouldn't wanna upset a peacenik.
I posted them way back, you so lazy you didn't even look , you war mongering jarhead! Ahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min BenAdam 793,790
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 4 min Grunt56 221,529
Gay snapchat names 8 min nickkaraoke 326
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min kent 567,384
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 46 min Mr Slovak 464
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 47 min Pegasus 267,312
Voyeur & Donkeys Joke Thread Free For All......... (Dec '08) 50 min Ricky F 159
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Epiphany2 607,071
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 97,429
More from around the web