Bush is a hero

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#170497 Oct 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Will somebody PLEASE buy NFL Fan a book of knock-knock jokes?
it.
You seem upset. Are you upset because I like to laugh at your precious comrade?
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#170498 Oct 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Actually, it doesn't have to be a book ... it can just be a 3x5 card with the same joke on each side.
That would provide him at least as much amusement as his posts in this thread, wouldn't you say?
Come to think of it, make two copies. There's somebody else who could also benefit.
First of all he need to Watch Looney Tunes , Golden Collection before he graduate to Book of Knock knock jokes. he is do dried up and so psychotic he can't do jokes! b ahahhahaaa

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#170499 Oct 20, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
In your opinion, strictly yours, what was the last War you felt was necessary?
Depending on how you define 'necessary' and assuming you are talking about the U.S., I'd say WWII, although a case can be made for the liberation of Kuwait in '91.

Yours?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#170500 Oct 20, 2013
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
In your opinion, strictly yours, what was the last War you felt was necessary?
Ended: Gulf War I
Ongoing: Afghan, Iraq (though Iraq is 90% ended IINM).

Problem with Afghanistan is that the people are tired of foreigners
on their soil whether it's to help or to harm. So I'm for pulling all combat troops from BOTH Afghan & Iraq, leaving only police & military trainers. And if either country objects to trainers, the US flies out immediately.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#170501 Oct 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Actually, it doesn't have to be a book ... it can just be a 3x5 card with the same joke on each side.
That would provide him at least as much amusement as his posts in this thread, wouldn't you say?
Come to think of it, make two copies. There's somebody else who could also benefit.
Thanks, but I already have a joke book, tho it's waaaaay outdated.

NFL is "dogging" Global Idiot because Idiot is an annoying pest that
ruins threads, posts copy & paste spam, repeats the same useless garbage incessantly and won't leave simply by ignoring him, as most would.

So, one can either scroll past troll msgs or try to exterminate the vermin.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#170502 Oct 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but I already have a joke book, tho it's waaaaay outdated.
NFL is "dogging" Global Idiot because Idiot is an annoying pest that
ruins threads, posts copy & paste spam, repeats the same useless garbage incessantly and won't leave simply by ignoring him, as most would.
So, one can either scroll past troll msgs or try to exterminate the vermin.
At what point does failure when you make your "try to exterminate the vermin" lead to the realization that if you quit banging your head against the wall you won't get a headache?

If it hasn't worked in three or four years, I'd say the chances are pretty good it ain't gonna work.

The troll will continue to spam the thread. I just don't see either the logic or the amusement in trying to out troll the troll.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#170503 Oct 20, 2013
Yes Bush is a hero....that is the silliest thing ever conceived. He is a mass murdered.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#170504 Oct 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>At what point does failure when you make your "try to exterminate the vermin" lead to the realization that if you quit banging your head against the wall you won't get a headache?
If it hasn't worked in three or four years, I'd say the chances are pretty good it ain't gonna work.
The troll will continue to spam the thread. I just don't see either the logic or the amusement in trying to out troll the troll.
This just in: Willie & bad don't agree on everything.

USA

#170505 Oct 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why appointed you hall monitor, officious one?

USA

#170506 Oct 20, 2013
who*

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#170507 Oct 20, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I posted them way back, you so lazy you didn't even look , you war mongering jarhead! Ahahahahahaha
Or maybe you just don't want anyone seeing how other posters treat you on these "other threads".

You got plenty of "copy & paste" practice in. Takes 2 seconds to post the link(s). You should be eager to prove me wrong, LIAR!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#170508 Oct 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>At what point does failure when you make your "try to exterminate the vermin" lead to the realization that if you quit banging your head against the wall you won't get a headache?
A decade in the USN and you never learned the old saw: "If at 1st you don't succeed........"??

:-)

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#170509 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why appointed you hall monitor, officious one?
Really?

First he's my pal, now with the hall monitor?

You're as original as the spamming troll you stalk.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#170510 Oct 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
A decade in the USN and you never learned the old saw: "If at 1st you don't succeed........"??
:-)
What I learned in 10 years in the USN is to recognize when you've gone beyond "If at 1st you don't succeed..." to the description attributed to Albert Einstein"

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

USA

#170511 Oct 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Really?
First he's my pal, now with the hall monitor?
You're as original as the spamming troll you stalk.
Is your humourless state of mind a chronic condition? Maybe you could cover for it by ending your posts with 'bwwhahahahwww' the way your idiotic friend does.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#170512 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your humourless state of mind a chronic condition? Maybe you could cover for it by ending your posts with 'bwwhahahahwww' the way your idiotic friend does.
My friend?

You have more replies to the idiot encouraging him to respond in the last month than I have in the six years I've participated in this thread.

Who's friend is he, now?
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#170513 Oct 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Oh I dunno. He could throw some retreads on that "Somali pirate" gag and get another 1K posts at least.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#170514 Oct 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You keep beating me at games I'm not playing, Henry Hawk.
Yes, the question was serious, and if it makes you feel good to think that 'exposes' my stupidity - so be it.
Here's the deal - you claim bobin was avoiding a subject, and I don't see it.
So far, other than a flashback to two months ago, I haven't seen you indicate what it is you want to talk about - other than how much superior to the rest of us you are, that is.
So ... for those of us who are slower than you, what subject is it you think bobin (everyone?) is avoiding.
Is that really to much to ask of you?
GWB! I don't think you can deny that one.

first of all, I won't seek verification from others of that which I find to be self-evident....it speaks for itself, that is a fools errand, do you not agree?
Asking me to convince you of something that you are skeptical about will likely be ignored by me for that reason alone.....tho not totally.

To what level you pay that close attention to me and bobin's back and forth and which subjects are covered, questions asked, or answered, is uncertain. I'm not sure you pay a whole lot of attention but we have no real way of knowing either, do we?

Bobin occasionally replies to the content of my post but mostly just say's what he want's to say at me and asks me loaded questions.....,OH, and he tends to change the subject when he can't defend something....or whenever it suits him.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#170515 Oct 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
What I learned in 10 years in the USN is to recognize when you've gone beyond "If at 1st you don't succeed..." to the description attributed to Albert Einstein"
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
Xlnt point Wilbur. But can you recall ANYtime I claimed to be sane?

Anyone else?

USA

#170516 Oct 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>My friend?
You have more replies to the idiot encouraging him to respond in the last month than I have in the six years I've participated in this thread.
?
So what?

That dull creep will post his spam anyway, so any notion of a 'rule' against showing occasional disgust at his rubbish is erroneous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Aura Mytha 56,148
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min RoSesz 650,543
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min another viewer 971,861
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 40 min WasteWater 2,345
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 41 min WasteWater 106,075
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 47 min Doctor REALITY 206
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 55 min Joe Fortuna 4,853
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr ChristineM 445,930
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 16 hr kobechi3 71
More from around the web