Since: Sep 10

United States

#170416 Oct 19, 2013
By whatever measure any of you may select, I would be interested to hear your opinion.

Who would you name as the worst, the lowest, the most abominable political figure in the U.S. in the past 30 years?

You can just identify the person, or explain why if you wish.

The polls are open.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

#170417 Oct 19, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Cruz did noy care if this country defaulted on it's loans. As long The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was defundedPeople like that don't belong in Congress
It's always good to see someone in the opposition show everybody that they're absolutely clueless. Stick around, share more of your ignorance.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#170418 Oct 19, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW- 1/3 or 33.3333% may or may not be in YOUR words "vast", but it is significant. You have a pattern of you not remembering and being wrong, that's what it helps explain.
No, nothing childish about you...
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#170419 Oct 19, 2013
No Debate? BAhahahhaaaaa

: How the Republican and Democratic Parties Secretly Control the Presidential Debates / http://tinyurl.com/4q5vf8 / October 2, 2008
The Obama and McCain campaigns jointly negotiated a detailed, secret contract dictating the terms of all the 2008 debates. This includes who gets to participate as well as the topics raised during the debates. We speak to Open Debates founder and executive director George Farah.
Whats missing however is any concern about the fairness of the very structure of the debate. The Obama and McCain campaigns jointly negotiated a detailed contract dictating the terms of all the 2008 debates. This includes who gets to participate as well as the topics raised during the debates. But the contract remains secret and the Commission on Presidential Debates, a private corporation created by the two major parties, has refused to release the contract to the public.
Open Debates is a non-profit committed to democratizing the presidential debate process. Last month Open Debates and nine other pro-democracy groups called on the Commission to make the contract public.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/10/2/no_deba ...

United States

#170421 Oct 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
By whatever measure any of you may select, I would be interested to hear your opinion.
Who would you name as the worst, the lowest, the most abominable political figure in the U.S. in the past 30 years?
The polls are open.
You agree with me the NEOconservatives, in this you who biggest UGHLORD of this bunch is?

bahahahaaaa

United States

#170422 Oct 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lyndi.
Aren't these guys in the wrong thread?
We love to titillating Lyndi to frenzy of excitement! Abbahahaaa

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#170423 Oct 19, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>No, nothing childish about you...
You have a habit of needing to get in the last word, especially when losing an argument.
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#170424 Oct 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
The polls are open.
So many to choose from but the hands-down winner has got to be the 43rd President....

...the aptly named "Dick" Cheney.
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#170425 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You have a habit of needing to get in the last word, especially when losing an argument.
It ain't nonea my beef, but I gotta say, if you call what you're having "an argument", well.....>shrug<

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#170426 Oct 19, 2013
I shaved my legs for this....???

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#170427 Oct 19, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
No Debate? BAhahahhaaaaa
: How the Republican and Democratic Parties Secretly Control the Presidential Debates / http://tinyurl.com/4q5vf8 / October 2, 2008
The Obama and McCain campaigns jointly negotiated a detailed, secret contract dictating the terms of all the 2008 debates. This includes who gets to participate as well as the topics raised during the debates. We speak to Open Debates founder and executive director George Farah.
Whats missing however is any concern about the fairness of the very structure of the debate. The Obama and McCain campaigns jointly negotiated a detailed contract dictating the terms of all the 2008 debates. This includes who gets to participate as well as the topics raised during the debates. But the contract remains secret and the Commission on Presidential Debates, a private corporation created by the two major parties, has refused to release the contract to the public.
Open Debates is a non-profit committed to democratizing the presidential debate process. Last month Open Debates and nine other pro-democracy groups called on the Commission to make the contract public.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/10/2/no_deba ...
Debate? Hah!

Yer UNqualified to debate on an English language board. You can barely read our language, and you certainly can't write or comprehend English. So in a debate, all ya hafta do is say "I didn't mean that" or "I didn't say that". Yer fractured English is your excuse.

Be thankful that people in here feel pity for you, insect. Otherwise you'd only be "talkin" to yourself. Freakin' peacenik parrot.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#170428 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>We love to titillating Lyndi to frenzy of excitement! Abbahahaaa
Gibberish!

I'd say you need to proofread b4 you post comment, but somehow in your case, it really wouldn't matter anyway.

United States

#170429 Oct 19, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>So many to choose from but the hands-down winner has got to be the 43rd President....
...the aptly named "Dick" Cheney.
its like , we mind-melded?
Spock mind-melding...in Star trek

United States

#170430 Oct 19, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Debate? Hah!
Yer UNqualified to debate on an English language board. You can barely read our language, and you certainly can't write or comprehend English. So in a debate, all ya hafta do is say "I didn't mean that" or "I didn't say that". Yer fractured English is your excuse.
Be thankful that people in here feel pity for you, insect. Otherwise you'd only be "talkin" to yourself. Freakin' peacenik parrot.
Wrong again War mongering Grunt, you have seen me in action on other threads. As some agreed and some... you lost it again! A Bhahaahahahaa

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#170431 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
See this is an example of getting in over yer head. If you posted in here more often, you'd know you weren't even close on this one.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#170432 Oct 19, 2013
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>It ain't nonea my beef, but I gotta say, if you call what you're having "an argument", well.....>shrug<
I'll call it a beef then....>shrug<

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#170433 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>Wrong again War mongering Grunt, you have seen me in action on other threads. As some agreed and some... you lost it again! A Bhahaahahahaa
Yeah. I've seen you on other threads and most of them can't stand yer
sorry azz over there either. Code Pink peacenik AH.

United States

#170434 Oct 19, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish!
I'd say you need to proofread b4 you post comment, but somehow in your case, it really wouldn't matter anyway.
comma missing. so? it does not, manage by oratory skills, hire writers for the business operation ; bossing you lowly simians around. bwhahahaaaaaa

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#170435 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>its like , we mind-melded?
Spock mind-melding...in Star trek
War mongering grunt. That's your new catch phrase to learn English.

Now write it another 500 times, and it might sink in. IDIOT!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#170436 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>comma missing. so? it does not, manage by oratory skills, hire writers for the business operation ; bossing you lowly simians around. bwhahahaaaaaa
Comma?? Yeah that's all that was missing, stooooooopid jackwad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min ChristINSANITY is... 227,710
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 739,902
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 259,630
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Anthony MN 542,941
gay whatsapp agroup (Nov '13) 11 min Peter 31
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min To all Skunks 601,146
AIDS , EBOLA as a DePopulation BioWeapon 17 min Insults Are Easier 7
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Azphene 154

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••