Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#170453 Oct 19, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Once Again, I posted thread name way back, how you forget! You war mongering meathead!
LIAR! Post ANY thread title where "otter peeoples unnerstanding you".

Lazy AH.
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#170454 Oct 19, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR! Post ANY thread title where "otter peeoples unnerstanding you".
Lazy AH.
How your forget , i did post it way back , go look for it! You biggest lair on here , and you our US war monger scums love to lie and abuse the civilian populations! World know you are world war mongering grunter of an Idiot!
BAhhaahhaaa

United States

#170455 Oct 19, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ight!
Psssst esl classes now starting in a hovel near you.
LOL! But Americans are taking asian language classes, its Asian Century...! Abhahhahahaaa

United States

#170456 Oct 19, 2013
Bads bob is avoiding my question ! hay ladies of Topix bad bob bullies the women of code Pink

why you bully Old women of the Code Pink?
spelling nazi

Plymouth, NH

#170457 Oct 20, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Bads bob is avoiding my question ! hay ladies of Topix bad bob bullies the women of code Pink
why you bully Old women of the Code Pink?
because they're idiotic and annoying? like u doc
Clearwater

Prairie Village, KS

#170458 Oct 20, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember back in early summer when the fella in charge of obamacare implementation let it slip that they were no longer trying to tweak the websight to make it a more user-friendly place, but were now just trying to prevent it all from being a third world experience? Me neither. The media didn't cover it.
I don't believe it ever would have been a lead story. Ever. I think the only thing that forced the media to pay any attention at all to the disaster known as obamacare was Cruz's impressive display of bladder control. Ain't no way I could have pinched it for that long.
Our leaders ARE an incompetent bunch of nitwits, and have been for a long while. We're not 17 $trillion$ in the hole and still digging, with a steadily shrinking work force populated by part-time workers that are falling out of the middle class in record numbers, by accident. And those problems certainly didn't take root in 2010. Not even close.
If obama, or any democrats, are running a victory lap with the state this country finds itself in then they are even bigger fools than I'd imagined. And I've got a pretty good imagination. As for the GOP, they finds themselves exactly where they deserve to be.
Worth a repost. This week I did happen to hear President Obama say we have no winners in this. Lie! While he may not say it outright its clear he did all in his power just like with the so called sequester to get the most pain felt. This time the propaganda ministry was ready and did a better job. The President and dems won and it only the nations lost.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#170459 Oct 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
By whatever measure any of you may select, I would be interested to hear your opinion.
Who would you name as the worst, the lowest, the most abominable political figure in the U.S. in the past 30 years?
You can just identify the person, or explain why if you wish.
The polls are open.
Well, in the last 30 years they were all pretty watered down as regards abominable. None of them really ran the show per se. Now going back another 15 years or so maybe Nixon would get the nod.

Did have some fond memories of those two hour gas lines tho'. If it wasn't for my most excellent 8 track collection of Led Zepplin, Bad Co, Jethro Tull and some pretty good weed, that would have been the sh*t!

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#170460 Oct 20, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you'll consider leaving for an even longer period next time. That would sure please me, and bring up the intelligence level of the forum too.
Sorry pal, I'm a non-conformist when it comes to cooperating with douchbags, so don't hold your breath.
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the category where most of your post fall... invalid.
<quoted text>
outdated, uninformed and/or irrelevant... that would describe your thoughts very well.
<quoted text>
I think the rejection is based on the quality of your thoughts, not on the timing.
<quoted text>
Your post usually are that.
Anybody can raise a topic of conversation here....and that means bringing up the man(GWB) whose name is praised in the thread heading, period. Don't like the subject a poster brings up? DON'T reply to it, quit blaming others for your lack of self control....

Censoring conversation just shows that YOU can't deal with a subject.

What country are you people from anyway?!?!?!?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#170461 Oct 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me whatever ya want, ol' yeller. But yer still missing the big picture. You're focused primarily on the latest skirmish. I was referring to W's overall track record. About 6+ yarons. And because
yer a "sometimes" poster, you didn't know that. The regs in here do.
It's not a slam on your posting frequency, especially in the condition of the economy. Yer lucky to be employed at all.
There is no such thing as luck.
bad bob wrote:
Not sure why you answered this twice, but that's a mystery for another day.
People tend to ask multiple questions and/or make varying comments in one post, I answered two different questions/comments you brought up in one post, look closer at the post and you'll realize what I'm saying, I omitted part of your post so as to be more precise in what I was addressing. The mystery is solved.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#170462 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Stain is Back wrote:
<quoted text>?!?!?
I cut out the silly nonsense in your post... unfortunately, this was all that was left.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#170463 Oct 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, a 2-fer! Looks like BOTH of you've been busy over on the Soldier's thread. Ahhh the warmth is inspiring.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRKSH8S...
Well BB, just like this thread....according to you, over there ("American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country")the thread heading and what the conversation is about are two unrelated subjects...., I saw these ridiculous comments made to a poster with a rural MN isp over there and I couldn't resist replying to em.

It's as simple as that.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Nobody in talks that way, creep- especially in Minnesota.
Your English is stiff and phony, vomit boy.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't, stooge. You're pulling up this 'I'm wealthy; crap to cover the fact that you know absolutely NOTHING of Minnesota or farming. Tell me about ponder, internet creep.
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Never heard of a 'Welfare King', that terminology is not part of American idiom, lying denizen of the despot Kim family. <¦-o
PS- You're off topic again, BB. Can you say H Y P O C R I S Y ?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#170464 Oct 20, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I cut out the silly nonsense in your post... unfortunately, this was all that was left.
Ya censored the whole post, even this part:"Censoring conversation just shows that YOU can't deal with a subject."

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#170465 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya censored the whole post, even this part:"Censoring conversation just shows that YOU can't deal with a subject."
What 'subject' is it you think he's avoiding?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#170466 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Well BB, just like this thread....according to you, over there ("American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country")the thread heading and what the conversation is about are two unrelated subjects...., I saw these ridiculous comments made to a poster with a rural MN isp over there and I couldn't resist replying to em.
It's as simple as that.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
PS- You're off topic again, BB. Can you say H Y P O C R I S Y ?
Sure, dog. Hi pock crissy....dammit...hee pocer acy...arrrggghh!!
Hypo chrissy....Hey my eye tooth was blocking the 2nd C...ok got it.
Hop ic crass y....there. Whew...you had me goin' for a minit.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#170467 Oct 20, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>What 'subject' is it you think he's avoiding?
It is obvious to the thinking man that is a question for bobin to answer, not me.

If you thought you were gonna trip me up with that question, the you were outmaneuvered once again by a childish petulant little fella.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#170468 Oct 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, a 2-fer! Looks like BOTH of you've been busy over on the Soldier's thread. Ahhh the warmth is inspiring.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRKSH8S...
BTW- Are you just reading posts from that thread or posting?.....cause I ain't seen no bad bob posts over there and I flipped back about ten pages or more.....but maybe that wasn't far enough for you.

If you are posting there, who are you posting as?

United States

#170469 Oct 20, 2013
spelling nazi wrote:
<quoted text>because they're idiotic and annoying? like u doc
How are they old ladies of Cold pinkie annoying and idiotic? You are ignorant!
You biggest coldhearted moron, lacking/without empathy for humanity, you war mongers/mercenaries/investors of wars are lowest scvm on plane of humanity!

you scvmbaggers are Doc war mongering grunting morons! Have a hiney melon!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#170470 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
BTW- Are you just reading posts from that thread or posting?.....cause I ain't seen no bad bob posts over there and I flipped back about ten pages or more.....but maybe that wasn't far enough for you.
If you are posting there, who are you posting as?
Went looking for Global Idiot and found you too. Posted in there long
time ago (same name for all boards), but Deng is intolerable (IMO).

The Brit is a school dropout, can't write English, and the Fin is only able to print anti-American drivel.

It's the Idiot's fav thread, where he can go post his 3rd grade insults.

United States

#170471 Oct 20, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>a
Went looking for Global Idiot and found you too. Posted in there long
time ago (same name for all boards), but Deng is intolerable (IMO).
The Brit is a school dropout, can't write English, and the Fin is only able to print anti-American drivel.
It's the Idiot's fav thread, where he can go post his 3rd grade insults.
An you have a brain of Homoerectus grunting jarhead worst than a third grader! bwhahahahahaa

Tell me Bad Bob Aka An NFL Fan, you both are into English literature, a coincidence, not so! caught you, for the posters on here here to know on how you bully other civilians posters for differing in opinions, you can fool many but not few, as you US mercanaries are supporters of illegalbad wars and war-for-profiteering ... are lowest of low on plane of Humanity . Why you love to support illegal /bad US overseas wars ?

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#170472 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
It is obvious to the thinking man that is a question for bobin to answer, not me.
If you thought you were gonna trip me up with that question, the you were outmaneuvered once again by a childish petulant little fella.
You think that was an attempt to trip you up?

Childish PARANOID petulant little fella.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 min Classic 3,686
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min River Tam 49,392
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Regina 646,928
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 24 min KellyP in Jersey 2,104
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 33 min Johnny 753
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 48 min RiccardoFire 105,676
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 53 min Johnny 9
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Joe Fortuna 971,800
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 10 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web