Bush is a hero

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#170196 Oct 16, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Could you put a few more smears and outright lies in this post? As others have said on the law, its the law deal with it. Or do your best to change it. Since a good part of this nation has said since day one the aca would do little to nothing to help people with out health insurance get better coverage and early results posted in this forum seem to bear that out you got nothing on those that want to defund it. I know of things the news won't cover in part becuase we are part of two world missions projects btw. And unlike Hip that seems to think Christians being hurt in other parts of the world is a joke I never once said any Christian in this nation has any threat of it. I do think its valid to speak of worldwide events as we have a potus that thinks he is the worlds potus. I would guess that's why he campaigned in foreign nations before he was elected in 08.
Um...ok. I do think it's valid that a good part of this nation is BEING helped out by the implementation of the ACA...it is only those who are unwillingly HELPING THEM OUT, who have a problem with it.

What would Jesus do?

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#170197 Oct 16, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Ask his wife and children, they live in Idaho and he is a US citizen. But my bigger point is the same spirit that causes sister to take cdl drug laws and use it as an opportunity to bash Christians lives in the people in Iran that want to kill this pastor. Btw anyone here think it a good idea to have a truck driver in command of up to 80,000 lbs stones as he rolls down the road?
Are you seriously trying to compare SKL's post about drug laws with the jailing of a pastor in Iran?

She said nothing about CDLs, only that the guy was a trucker. Nobody said anything about him driving down the road stoned.

That's not the same spirit, Chris. Not even close. You're exaggerating way out of proportion here.

Matthew 10:16-23 tells us of the likelihood of persecution, Chris, but it doesn't tell us to look for it in everyone who disagrees with us.
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#170198 Oct 16, 2013

Welcome back Local boy! I would say we missing few others, hopefully others rejoins , more merrier.

As both you discussing about whether it is "Spontaneose Order" or ' Unintentional Consequences' on part of those in power , if you both add word "Corporatism " into the debate, you find it 'Criminal negligence ' the correct wording is " Contrived Planning." Look to Gramm-Leech-bliley Act - an ugly (Illegal/immoral) piece of Legislative Act in US history that destroy the Glass_steagal Act , implemented by crooked Bi-partisanshop-of-horror agenda! Any more agrument from both of you?
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#170199 Oct 16, 2013
Yikes! sorry all, strike the last post, wrong thread input. ;)

Location hidden

#170200 Oct 16, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Ask his wife and children, they live in Idaho and he is a US citizen. But my bigger point is the same spirit that causes sister to take cdl drug laws and use it as an opportunity to bash Christians lives in the people in Iran that want to kill this pastor. Btw anyone here think it a good idea to have a truck driver in command of up to 80,000 lbs stones as he rolls down the road?

My point wasn't CDL laws, but that he was an otherwise contributing member of society. If he'd been a pharmaceutical salesman, would he be getting a pass from you?

What if he was Navajo, and the smoke was part of his religious ceremonies? Would that have made a difference?

He is doing prison time because Republican Jesus preaches prison privatization, penalties over rehab,'defunding' of anything benefitting the poor, the sick, the infirm, and those in pain...not to mention the hour-by-hour sermon on the blessings of the Almighty....dollar, that is.

If Jesus was asked "Is healthcare a privilege or a right?" what would he say, Chris?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

United States

#170201 Oct 16, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Are you seriously trying to compare SKL's post about drug laws with the jailing of a pastor in Iran?
She said nothing about CDLs, only that the guy was a trucker. Nobody said anything about him driving down the road stoned.
That's not the same spirit, Chris. Not even close. You're exaggerating way out of proportion here.
Matthew 10:16-23 tells us of the likelihood of persecution, Chris, but it doesn't tell us to look for it in everyone who disagrees with us.
if this was rare with her I'd agree. It's not. Even in postings having nothing at all to do with faith she often bashes Christ. Do I think she will start killing Christians? Of course not. We can agree to disagree.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

United States

#170202 Oct 16, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Um...ok. I do think it's valid that a good part of this nation is BEING helped out by the implementation of the ACA...it is only those who are unwillingly HELPING THEM OUT, who have a problem with it.
What would Jesus do?
Take politics out of it. So I do wonder if in the future if someone making a decision on me will have information about what I support, don't support? I'm sure that the IRS will turn over a new leaf and everyone will be treated equally. And a money tree will pop up in my yard ):

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#170203 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>Um...ok. I do think it's valid that a good part of this nation is BEING helped out by the implementation of the ACA...it is only those who are unwillingly HELPING THEM OUT, who have a problem with it.
What would Jesus do?
What are you doing to help out? Do you pay for your insurance? I doubt very much you do or youd be bitching to.

Like I said My office lady's insurance went up $4000 over 2 years.

What do you think? Is she helping out enough? Or should she pay more? By the way she has 3 jobs Most of which the wages go to health care. Get you head out of your azz..........

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#170204 Oct 16, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
So far, the democrats. You've taken all the spotlights off that big, ugly, unwieldy, unworkable, unaffordable healthcare legislative blob while they can quietly fix it undisturbed and they're mighty pleased about that.
Listen to me, bobin. Listen to the sound of reason.
You have a huge target in the room called Obamacare and it's barely moving. It's in bad shape and it's limping.
It's bigger than an elephant, it's bigger than a barn door.
It's bigger than the whole barn and your Tea Party people are scurrying around serving herbal tea.
PUT DOWN THE TEACUPS AND SHOOT IT!
Haven't you heard, obamacare is the law, passed by majorities in both Houses of Congress, signed into law by the POTUS, and deemed Constitutional by the SCOTUS. All that was left was for Congress to fund it... that we could have blocked... except for 25 Senate Republicants who voted to give Reid the means to make that happen, and are back on obama's Christmas Card list, and the liberal media's call list.

Why would I want to shoot at something that is the law, and is now fully funded?

"We can't win" will never be the battle cry of the Tea Party. Now my goal is getting rid of the 25 Republicant-lites that couldn't be counted on when the chips were down, one of which is my senior Senator, and up for re-election in 2014.

It's funny to hear John Cornyn's ads, where he has to tell his fellow Texans what a good conservative he is, and how he's been fighting obamacare for over two years. John's worried. Oddly, Ted Cruz never had to try to sell his fellow Texans where he stood, he simply told us what he was planning to do, and then he went to Washington, AND ACTUALLY DID WHAT HE SAID!

Those ads started the day after Cornyn was nowhere to be found, and then sided with the Democrats and voted for cloture to ensure that the minority party had no clout in the Senate. As his fellow Texas Senator said, "A vote for cloture is a vote for obamacare".

If he's has a primary, I'll vote for his opponent. If not, I'll vote for the Democrat that runs against him, at least you know where they stand, and they'll be much easier to defeat in the next election cycle.

It's time to watch the Saint Louis Cardinals get win number four, and win the National League's World Series spot. Two men up, two men on, and Mat Holliday is coming to the plate...

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#170205 Oct 16, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>if this was rare with her I'd agree. It's not. Even in postings having nothing at all to do with faith she often bashes Christ. Do I think she will start killing Christians? Of course not. We can agree to disagree.
No comment.

Mother Lyndi has decreed that religion should be discussed in the proper threads.

#170206 Oct 16, 2013
My guess is Lust wouldn't work 3 jobs to pay for her health care. She would just take the free stuff and say she deserves it.............

#170207 Oct 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No comment.
Mother Lyndi has decreed that religion should be discussed in the proper threads.
I always new you were a pu-ssay..........

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#170208 Oct 16, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
My guess is Lust wouldn't work 3 jobs to pay for her health care. She would just take the free stuff and say she deserves it..........
There is no legitimate reason for you to guess that, so your comment says far more about you than about her.

#170209 Oct 16, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>There is no legitimate reason for you to guess that, so your comment says far more about you than about her.
Your right, no reason to guess because I know she would.

What do you think Willie? Is my seceratary not doing enough?

Do you think Lust wouldn't piss and moan if she had to pay 4 extra grand a year?

What my comment should tell you is Anyone who isnt pissed off about OC isnt paying attention or REALLY doesnt think it will effect them. I cant see how it wont effect anyone..........

#170210 Oct 16, 2013
Wont effect everyone.........

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#170212 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Your right, no reason to guess because I know she would.
What do you think Willie? Is my seceratary not doing enough?
Do you think Lust wouldn't piss and moan if she had to pay 4 extra grand a year?
What my comment should tell you is Anyone who isnt pissed off about OC isnt paying attention or REALLY doesnt think it will effect them. I cant see how it wont effect anyone..........
Like I said - the only person your post says anything about is you.

The beginning and the end of what you know is that you and SKL disagree about a subject.

The rest is just self-serving crap, the cheapest form of speculation.

I mean, obviously - there has to be something wrong with anyone who doesn't see things the way you do, right?

#170213 Oct 16, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said - the only person your post says anything about is you.
The beginning and the end of what you know is that you and SKL disagree about a subject.
I mean, obviously - there has to be something wrong with anyone who doesn't see things the way you do, right?
You didnt answer my questions Willie..........

Big surprise..........

Location hidden

#170214 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
What are you doing to help out? Do you pay for your insurance? I doubt very much you do or youd be bitching to.
Like I said My office lady's insurance went up $4000 over 2 years.
What do you think? Is she helping out enough? Or should she pay more? By the way she has 3 jobs Most of which the wages go to health care. Get you head out of your azz..........
I'm sure Republican Jesus agrees with you on this one.

#170215 Oct 16, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said - the only person your post says anything about is you.
What would Jesus do?
What do you think Willie? No speculation in that post is there..........

#170216 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>I'm sure Republican Jesus agrees with you on this one.
Whatever thats suppose to mean..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Michael 670,589
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min Joe Fortuna 980,337
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 29 min emperorjohn 445,675
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 36 min Joe Fortuna 101,326
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rob Ford Jr 286,265
Ted Bundy's Daughter (Jul '14) 3 hr Poppy _36 6
I love you sister Joyce Meyer 6 hr lightbeamrider 2
More from around the web