|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>It would seem much simpler just to answer the question in your own words, but you don't seem willing to do that.
I must admit I am losing interest; the information is readily available for anyone to view.(Google search .27 seconds)

You do seem to be presently fixated on a certain quote of mine, "overwhelming disruption of truths" as if I needed to prove that out “using my own words”. Odd. Doesn’t the information contained within the pages of the cited books provide you sufficient PROOF regarding the illegitimate, unhistorical wool that has been pulled over the eyes of the American youth and the not-so American youth? Or at the very least a challenge to it?

How will my wording change any of it?

Since you want specifics from me, here then, these are the subjects I have heard in the passing years that were confirmed within the pages of the books YOU cited; Truths about Columbus, where the majority of George Washington’s Federal Budget went, the truth about Thanksgiving, Woodrow Wilson, The KKK and The Presidency, the real reason for the Boston Tea Party, and the manufactured reputations of our African-American and Native residents, all of which have been defamed by our past and present system of education for political / capital gain.

Thanks for the rigmarole!

:)
HipGnozizzz

Astoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>He's talking as vaguely as possible about the 'untruths' commonly taught, not the ones in the book.
I suspicion he's treadin' water....
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>He's talking as vaguely as possible about the 'untruths' commonly taught, not the ones in the book.
Know about teaching style of ' School of America!' there you go. Yes / No
or Huh? MWBHAHAHAHaa

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Untruths? It's been over 20 years since I read it, but as far as A People's History, a person might take issue with Zinn's conclusions, but the bare historical facts I think were pretty solid.
Yer 2 lazy to sign in, but got plenty 'O time to flame the righties
in here? Whatsupwitthat?
:-0
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>I suspicion he's treadin' water....
W. Blum! ABHAHAHAhaa

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

lisw wrote:
At least Shovelhead didn't suck up to everyone.
Who cares? And what's it got to do with me?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I was under the impression that you hadn't read them... wouldn't that make it nearly impossible for you to critique them?
You're correct, I have not. Although some of the subjects I have been privy to in the past and only from the usual unreliable sources.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I AM a Somalian, and thank you for pointing it out

your paranoia is running it full steam once again, did the Gestapo so be it, back to other thread to give you piece of my mind , you asking fro it!! So you miss me war mongering grunters? BAHahahahahahahah
Rambling copy/pasted trash. How original, foreign imbecile. You're retarded, aren't you?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Untruths? It's been over 20 years since I read it, but as far as A People's History, a person might take issue with Zinn's conclusions, but the bare historical facts I think were pretty solid.
Depending on who spins it yes,...untruths / truths / untruths. Muddy water. That really was the point I was making. Goes back to filtering out the bias of the media and making an accurate and informed opinion.

Sheesh,....that was like pulling teeth!
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambling copy/pasted trash. How original, foreign imbecile. You're retarded, aren't you?
More paranoid coming from you and know now you remind me, very good of you! As FYI you real foreigner here ,as the land you stole from and genocidal mass murder of, really belong to, Native indians of N.America , read up on 'AMericaN Holocaust ' by stanner You ignorant warring grunting jock airhead grunter~ BAhahaahahahaa

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

iDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>

'
'
I am Somali pirate. I was in a crowd scene in the new Tom Hanks movie. I was the idiot in the wheelchair.

I suck grunting jock airhead grunters~ BAhahaahahahaa
You've never read or researched anything in your life, dullard. That's because you're a mentally slow Somali. Do others take care of you and bathe you etc?

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text> I must admit I am losing interest; the information is readily available for anyone to view.(Google search .27 seconds)
You do seem to be presently fixated on a certain quote of mine, "overwhelming disruption of truths" as if I needed to prove that out “using my own words”. Odd. Doesn’t the information contained within the pages of the cited books provide you sufficient PROOF regarding the illegitimate, unhistorical wool that has been pulled over the eyes of the American youth and the not-so American youth? Or at the very least a challenge to it?
Since you want specifics from me, here then, these are the subjects I have heard in the passing years that were confirmed within the pages of the books YOU cited; Truths about Columbus, where the majority of George Washington’s Federal Budget went, the truth about Thanksgiving, Woodrow Wilson, The KKK and The Presidency, the real reason for the Boston Tea Party, and the manufactured reputations of our African-American and Native residents, all of which have been defamed by our past and present system of education for political / capital gain.
Yes, I have been pressing you to be specific about these 'untruths' you speak of.

Since between the two books I mentioned (each covering +/- 300 years) there are over 1,200 pages, a certain amount of specificity seems appropriate, at least to me.

That seems to be a problem for you, which is fine.
lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never read or researched anything in your life, dullard. That's because you're a mentally slow Somali. Do others take care of you and bathe you etc?
You're that disgusting stuff that grows in the drain.(Sorry Hip, too personal?)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt in my mind that SKL is Shovelhead. She has said she is living in CA. But she let it slip a couple months ago she is actually in OK. That just happens to be where Shovel lives.
That and numerous other things that have given her away. I really dont know why she keeps up with the game..........
There's no doubt in my mind that you don't pay very close attention. I said I was FROM California.

Haven't lived there for quite some time now...not that it makes any difference to folks who'd prefer me to be someone else.

Carry on...
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More research than you think, you one who need it more, you have not even research let along understand geo-political implication of Us politics at home and abroad not under Leo Straussian Philosophy not jacobain precepts not understand QE2... explain it me grunter, if you so intelligent, if you can't consider yourself a real grunting airhead jock the meATHEAD! abahhahAHAAAA!

Not a Somalian, your paranoia is running it full steam once again, did the Gestapo paralyze your lowly insipid simian brainless war mongering grunts, brainwashed you bunch of morons with more propagandas to hate and fearmongering and to starting up new wars with others not of your kind, did your gestopo ' Stockholm Syndrome of McCarthyism Era politics rear its ugly head once again but with new twist this time pervades you pinhead grunting jock airheads , you been on too many drugs So the gestapo needs to make up new bogeymans , so you our US war investors/war mongers need to start up a new war-for- profitering wars worldwide with another race or a nation... profiting from misery of humanity, you lowest of low of plane of humanity US war mongering mercenaries scvms who support evil mens! No wonder you can not think straight, as the gestapo got you hating communists , Arabs, Islams, latinos , asians, muslims, liberals, somalians... and who is next this time to bully the handicap of society , the Americans geeks, old ladies ... even babies? The Endless madness from you is noted NFL grunts, got you all riled up for wars worldwide, this morally and financially bankrupting the US and world with our US war machines You are another lowly warmongering ignorant grunting pinhead! So you riled me up to return to other thread to mock you, is that whAT YOU want, so be it, back to other thread to give you piece of my mind , you asking fro it!! So you miss me war mongering grunters? BAHahahahahahahah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You're so coooool!..
and you just did it again.

You simply cannot help yourself, can you...?

(Rhetorical question)
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

Elmhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text> I must admit I am losing interest; the information is readily available for anyone to view.(Google search .27 seconds)
Too much ugly US war history, that is whitewashed many controversial and extremely sensitive topixs from school books... and for a reason and it upto to us all to do heavy research , as you just touched tip of the iceberg! Paradoxical ironic, why those in power want our US education system to Stay in the dark , and for very good reasons. Hooray for you to bring it up , let hope our poster The NFL fan ... learn something from dark history of US Empire not so beautiful begginings! You remind me of someone .:)

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

iDIOT wrote:
<quoted text> Paradoxical ironic, why those in power want our US education system to Stay in the dark , and for very good reasons. Hoy of US Empire not so beautiful begginings! You remind me of someone .:)
Why can't you write simple English phrases, Somalian imbecile?
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

Elmhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you write simple English phrases, Somalian imbecile?
So to complex for you to comprehend what Neo-malthusians concepts! You Jock heads the grunts of meatheads need to be schooled! bahahhahaaaa Just go back! ABhahhaaa

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer 2 lazy to sign in, but got plenty 'O time to flame the righties
in here? Whatsupwitthat?
:-0
I'd call it apathy, rather than lazy. Came on slow but reached it's nadir when, in a slow scandal week, the room devolved to taking issue with the President's underwear......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

481 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone wants to see me completely naked ri... (Nov '13) 5 min Christy8623 31
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Israel r War Crime Jews 115,386
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Buck Crick 224,393
Pitt and Jolie have baby girl - People magazine (May '06) 10 min Christy8623 501
Why are most Black women turning to White men f... (Aug '09) 12 min Christy8623 49
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Stilgar Fifrawi 721,665
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min RoSesz 533,050
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Porkpie Hat 256,744
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr simloverrrsarah 83
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••